Gory Little Horror
The Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Gory Little Horror

Old 04-16-2008, 10:49 AM

Ami laughed, she was now completely sure that this was by Moura's issue a way to unnerve Mateus, and it was working. She knew very well, by now, what part she was playing in this little game and had to admit it was fun. Now her favour had turned from Mateus to Moura, she seemed a lot more fun. "Oh? So she is human then?" Ami asked her eyes falling upon the man as he seemed to have the easiest to read reactions, assuming that as they hadn't started talking of the badness of humans it was indeed the second of her guesses.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-18-2008, 06:21 PM

Mateus stared hard at her, "How could my sister, born from two vampires, be human?" He asked her, "No the reason you must leave is because you have over stepped your boundary's and pried your way into are life. I do not enjoy that!" he turned back toward the door, "Now would you like a ride?"

Moura stood up, "She has over stepped nothing! I have been pressing her for information, she only gave what I asked for!" Moura walked over toward Ami "We really don't know what happen..." Moura was cut short when mateus pulled her away and into the kitchen. slamming the doors behind them and daring anyone to follow.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 04-20-2008, 06:55 PM

Ami blinked rapidly in confusion for a few seconds, how strange. She wasn't used to being invited so openly into a private life and even more private matter. She stayed nestled comfortably in the chair and awaited the doors to open. Although she hadn't meant to cause Mateus that much anger she was too curious to leave now. A better part of her said to leave, a less part said stay just to make sure Moura comes out okay and the controlling part simply bathed in the harsh feelings, curiously waiting for the outcome.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 05-17-2008, 11:10 PM

[[ Anyone still here
OR
Willing to join? ]]

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-18-2008, 04:53 PM

The siblings walked out one after another, but shockingly it was Mateus that looked as though he was being bashed on in the kitchen. He stumbled over to a chair and mumbled "Stay if you I give a shit anymore!"

Moura smiled and bounced back over to Ami, "Sorry about that my brother hates me telling anyone anything! He can be weird at times, I guess that is just the way vampires are I don't know!" She smiled at her again.

((Sorry! I am still here! I had wrote a response out to this before but I guess my computer ate it! oh well this will do!))

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 05-20-2008, 04:20 PM

[[ lol
That's okay, that happens to me as well ... ]]

Ami pasted on a shameless wide grin as Moura bounced back, her eyes only lingering on Mateus for a few seconds. Had she not replied the siblings words back in her mind she would of missed that important piece of information. "So you aren't a vampire then?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in interest.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 02:37 AM

"In way yes, but no, not really!" She made a face, "It is very confusing, and the subject bothers Matty quit a bit!" She looked over to him and smiled.

Mateus gave a reluctant smile back and nodded, "Yes it does so can we shut up about it?"

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 05-23-2008, 08:59 PM

Being more of an action person and less of a talking person going much further into this didn't appeal to her too much, however it may of appeared to a different side of her. The girl let out a small laugh. "Perhaps it really wasn't a good idea that we came over."

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-23-2008, 09:17 PM

Mateus looked up at her, "Well I really did not expect this to be what happen when you came over!"

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 05-26-2008, 08:36 PM

"Alright, alright, calm down dear." She let out another giggle. It must of been the overall feel in the air, the tension, the bad feelings. They all hung so heavily ... It only amused her. "So Moura was this all just a stab to hurt your brother or were you tired of it being a secret?" She asked casually.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2008, 09:18 PM

Moura giggled, "i would never do something to hurt my brother out of spit! I only tell you to show him that it will not be my demise!" She smiled over at Mateus who did nothing back but stare blankly, "He feels that if it comes out I will be killed!" She laughed again, "He worrys to much!" She blew him a kiss and winked.

Mateus sighed at the light joking of his sister. Surly she remembered the stories there parents had told her about the men looking for her. Fine for now he would play along and pretend it was all so little of a detail, "And you dear Moura take things to lightly!", But he would stay on guard!

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 05-29-2008, 11:19 AM

[[ Sorry abour not replying I'll be away for a couple of days ]]

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2008, 04:27 PM

((Thats kool! Take care!))

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 05-31-2008, 09:57 AM

"Why would she be killed? You in a gang of vampires?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Being in some kind of group that would kill humans seemed one of teh few reasons she could think of as to why she'd be killed. Afterall it wasn't like that many humans were killed by vampires, at least not around here.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2008, 08:44 PM

"Our ... 'group' finds it to be a weak link in our heritage! they want to rid us of it so no one will find out, except they don't know who she is. Though big mouth over here likes to just give it out that she is the one they have been looking for!" Mateus sighed, "I'm sure you can see why I refuse to trust any one, no matter how nice they may seem...or clueless they may act!" With that he smiled at her.

"Matty!" Moura yelled at him, "Ami has nothing to do with the family line back home! She is not part of the village! Would you please stop assuming that as soon as someone tells they are a vampire that they are the one that was sent to kill me!" Moura turned back to Ami and gave her an apologetic look, "I am so sorry! I swear he has no manners!"

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 06-03-2008, 02:56 PM

Ami laughed, her mood seeming to soften slightly. "Well at least you've someone who looks out for you, even if they are a little over protective and paranoid." The vampire had a feeling the night was slowly being to slip away and when it did so would her consciousness. "Though I'm sure you aren't helping yourself Mateus, don't you ever get a little lonely?"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2008, 04:53 PM

Mateus smiled at that comment, "I care not about my own being, only that Moura is safe. But, thank you for your concern." He danced around the answer. Of course he was, why do you think he was now forcing his sister to live her life through the night with him. If he always had to stay away from others like himself he would at least have one person by his side.

Moura laughed, "I asked him the same question one day, and got the same answer!" She gave him a concerned look, "I swear he is hiding something!"

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 06-03-2008, 07:57 PM

Ami shook her head and jumped up, streching her arms up above her to awaken her sleeping body. "I don't believe in that answer. If you truely don't care about your own well being then you've spent so long protecting her it's frozen you." She let her arms drop back down and fell back onto the couch. "Perhaps you should be nicer to him hun, I'm sure there's still some feeling in there."

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2008, 03:35 AM

Moura looked shocked, "I'm to nice to him!" She smiled at him then.

Mateus only gave a mock laugh as a response.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 06-04-2008, 06:00 PM

Ami merely raised an eyebrow having no more to say but only giving both an equiring look as if to ask if they really understood or were telling the truth.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2008, 05:33 AM

"What is that look for?" Mateus asked her. "What you you don't believe us or something? Thats fine with me I was the one who didn't want to tell you in the first place!" Mateus half wished that it would be true if Ami did not believe him then he would not have to worry about it at all and could pretend that it did not happen by brushing it off as a joke.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 06-05-2008, 03:59 PM

She merely raised an eyebrow not yet sure on what answer would be the right one. "Moura's information seems unlikely yet I believe her. The opposite can be said for you." Ami gave a small smile "You're in denial!"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2008, 04:31 PM

"Denial of what?" he questioned her moving a little closer to the edge of his seat, "Denial that my sisters life is more important then my own and the fact that I have given mine so far to protect that very fact? No, I believe I am not in denial of anything!" He glared at her.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 06-05-2008, 06:35 PM

She gave the hair beside her face a gentle flick and cast a bored glance to the side "All lives are meant to be equal." Words of someone famous no doubt. "Though that doesn't happen in the real world. Nothing makes her more important. She's different that's all. Throwing your life away for her seems pretty pointless." She mused over her thoughts for a few seconds "Perhaps you are simply afraid of getting your own life." She said absently.