megenmess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-05-2010, 08:56 PM

"Might as well go with you ..kittie.." she said as though she was trying it out " yeah i'll be calling you Eve... people call me double x or Monroe... i prefer to go by Luxx it is my actual name in all...i was named after my grandfather... Have you heard of congressman Monroe? ... that was my dad.. well ..." she said trailing off.. she tried not to think of having to take her dads life with his own gun...... she teared up... only briefly though..

abm37
The chosen one to do absolutely ...
Send a message via MSN to abm37 Send a message via Yahoo to abm37

Old 05-05-2010, 09:31 PM

Luckily this dark stairwell Drew had found led to the rooftop level. Drew smiled running up a flight of the stairs until he saw movement. Drew hurriedly reloaded his SPAS, and fired at the zombies clearing the way to the roof. A scream caught Drew's ear as he made it to the rooftop. It's Andy! He's still alive! Drew thought raising his spirits. Running over to the group of zombies at the end of the roof Drew switched to his knife, to avoid pellets hitting his brother. After killing most of them, he kicked the last two off the roof and looked down at his step-brother. Drew made a peace sign with is fingers and said "Hi, glad to see you're alive."

Last edited by abm37; 05-06-2010 at 02:21 AM..

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 05-06-2010, 04:21 AM

Eve nodded. "Yea I've heard of him. I'll probably stick with Luxx then since you prefer that name." she replied with a small smile. She could hear the change in the girl's voice when she spoke about her father. Eve reached down and placed her hand ontop of Luxx's hand in order to give her support. Ahead, Eve could see a rather large truck heading the same direction they were. She pulled up beside her. "Hey! Can we get a ride?" she asked the girl driving the truck with a briliant smile.

Cupcake69
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-06-2010, 05:14 AM

Bixton was completley startled as she turned and saw a pretty girl with teal hair in all black with a red head right behind her on a bike pull up next to her Tundra. It had been so long since she'd talked to people she just stared at them for a second, before slowing down and yelling "What? Oh, yeah sure..sorry about that." She pulled to a complete stop before smiling back unsure of what to do or say next.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2010, 05:24 AM

Everlynn grinns and pulled to a stop. She pulled down the back gate of the truck and pushed her bike into the bed of the truck. She waved for Luxx to follow her as she climbed into the truck, her eyes watching for zombies the entire time. "Thanks much." she told the girl driving the black Tundra, who she now noticed was very good looking just like the other girl Eve had picked up. "The names Everlynn, just going by Eve now." she added, holding her hand out as she sat in the middle seat with Luxx on the opposite side of her.

Cupcake69
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-06-2010, 05:34 AM

Bixton bit her lip, but smiled nonetheless, she wasnt going to screw up a potential friendship, especially if these two could be helpful. "No problem, I was getting slightly delusional and talking to my gun" she whipped out the Glock proud of how beautiful it looked freshly polished. Bixton extended her own hand after pushing the gas pedal, and says " Hi Eve, you can call me Bix, but my full name is Bixton Quinne, and Im glad I was so fortunate to find such lovely companions." She turned to the other girl, the red head and asked "So your name is?"

megenmess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-06-2010, 08:36 AM

" I am Luxx.. hi Bix" she said not saying anything else as anti social as she was these days being in truck with two very pretty girls was making her more and more nervous she twirled her hair... i need to break into some house and wash my hair she thought to her self.... she saw something in Bix's eyes something she wanted to ask her about but couldn't find the words.....

red rose
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to red rose

Old 05-06-2010, 10:09 AM

Lee looked at the mall and its welcoming sight, it didn't look like it was in to bad of a condition but it looked like it had taken its toll in the way of zombie matter on the walls. She wasn't really sure what to do or if there was some secret password to get in so she just stated the only thing that came to mind. "Hello, is there any survivors in there. My name is Kylee and im a survivor of the...pandemic. Im not injured or anything and i don't really see any zombies around so can i please come in" The doors where locked so she wouldnt be able to get in without breaking something and she figured that would be a bad idea

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2010, 03:29 PM

Everlynn kept her eyes peeled for survivors as they sped down the road towards the mall. "Do you think there really are survivors there? I heard the broadcast but I don't know." she said suddenly, trying to tune the radio to find the station she had heard it on. A cracked voice of a woman came over, making it sound like it was a hundred years old. "There are survivors here. Come to the downtown mall. Please. We are still alive..." the woman's voice said before cutting off. She looked back and forth between the girls, waiting for their verdict.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-06-2010, 08:00 PM

Khoji sighed bored he took out a few of those things as he walked down the street. They only had one thing on there mind food nothing else the naturale desire to feed overtook everything else. "Hello?" he calls near a old poliece station.

((lol got the feeding idea from resident evil))

Lindylu
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ!

Old 05-06-2010, 08:41 PM

Andy looked up at his brother, he launched him self up and hugged him tightly. "Oh thank God! Thank god!" He shouted before pulling away looking upset.

"I-I had to...I was ready to ...I was gonna kill myself" He was still in shock, he was still coping with the idea that he'd had to kill his classmates, his friends, his teachers. He'd cried in the beginning, when he'd had to fight his way up here but he was done with that. He had to grow up now.

He kept telling himself that they weren't human, but they still had their faces, they still looked pretty human for the most part. But seeing his brother alive, alive and unaffected by the zombies was starting to give him hope.

"The Mall!" Andy suddenly blurted out, "If we get outta here we can go there an meet up with other survivors..." He said softly, "How's the school look? Do you think we could make it? I mean ... Damn but the whole school must be taken over now..."

abm37

Old 05-06-2010, 08:57 PM

Drew stepped back and lowered his backpack. Drew smiled and told Andy as he pulled out the box with the other SPAS and handed it to him "I think it will be better if you use this instead." Pulling out a box of ammo for his AK-47 Drew opened it, took out his clips, and started to feed in thirty rounds into each clip. When he was done he turned to Andy and said "I'm glad your still alive, I would have came sooner, but I had to walk two miles, get through a parking lot, a hallway, and a stairwell infested with these things. I'm glad to see you survived long enough for me to get here. " A small tear trickeled down Drew's face as he thought If I was any later, he wouldn't have made it. Drew wiped the tear out of his eye with a clean part of his shirt, and said "Is there anything you would like to grab before we go?"

Lindylu
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ!

Old 05-06-2010, 09:38 PM

Andy took the gun and looked it over, "Whats the recoil like on this?" He asked looking up at his brother. He wasn't weak but he wasn't used to guns at all, he didn't know if he could handle something like this, "I gotta admit I'd feel a bit better with something a bit smaller... "

When his brother asked if there was anything he wanted he stopped down and grabbed the metal baseball bat, slinging the gun over one shoulder a little.
"Just this..." He said quietly, "It saved my life" He said with a laugh. Or as much of a laugh one could muster in these conditions.

red rose
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to red rose

Old 05-06-2010, 10:32 PM

Lee looked back at the empty street and could have sworn she saw a truck in the distance, she shook her head and figured she was hallucinating but before she had time to really get a good luck she noticed a zombie coming towards her. It was the size of a child and if Lee had to guess she would assume her, by the tattered and blood stained dress it wore to be about twelve. It walked slowly towards her as if it didnt mind taking its time and the little zombie girls snarled pig tails swung back and forth. Lee pulled out her gun and aimed at its head but no matter how she tried she just couldnt seem to pull the trigger even as it got ever closer.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-06-2010, 10:39 PM

Victoria threw her cigarette out when she heard the moan of zombies.."shit..well, here they come" She said She lit up another one and headed toward them, there was three zombies, a man, a woman..and a teenage girl. She ran towards them jumped and stabbed one in the eye with a metal pipe she found...she would prefer a shotgun, but this will have to do. "Goddamn bastards!" She spat, Beating there heads in....when she finished she lit a new one. "Damn..almost out..." She said to herself..."well...the mall is the closest place..." She began heading to the mall by foot.

Cupcake69
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-06-2010, 10:46 PM

Keeping her eyes on the road, Bixton frowned "What the hell? Do you think it's for real?" She sped up effectivley killing two more zombies, one who's jaw appeared to have been ripped from his face. She grinned and settled back taking her hand off the wheel to stretch, and glance at the two other girls. Ever since she'd had to kill her long-term she hadnt so much as glanced at a girl, but Eve, and Luxx were both gorgeous, and she couldnt help but peek at them every now and then.

megenmess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-07-2010, 12:08 AM

"if its a set up then its just more practice right?" Luxx said with out any emotion her eyes fixed looking out the window "i say we head over...."she kept stealing glances at the 2 girls when she was sure they werent looking at her but as she tried to steal another at the lovely Bix ,Bix caught her eyes and they held eachothers gaze for about a minute..Luxx thought to herself. Theres something about her... i just have to know her better.. she looks familiar.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-07-2010, 12:18 AM

[[ you guys still heading to the mall? I am kinda lost...haha]]

takara hikari
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 12:45 AM

There were so many questions that held the growing fear that they would never be answered.

Maria Sullivan had her own questions, but she supplied her own angry answers as her drive to survive. She would never forget what happened the day the outbreak occured--she lost everything she cared about. Her brother, a star solider, was turned into an expendible decoy and used as bait for the attack. She failed her promise to him and eventually had to kill everyone in her home; a bullet to their head serving as a goodbye. The strawberry-blonde had to hide the face that she was frightened of the outcome, and used to doubt whether or not there were survivors. Used to. A few days after she defected a fellow soldier found her, telling her that there were survivors and there was hope. Being her usual stubborn self she paid no mind to his words, telling him to fend for himself, and he was eventually bitten by a zombie that came up behind them as they were hunting down areas that had potential survivors.

No such luck; especially for him. He told her to hope once more as he handed her brother's Baretta M92F before turning his own gun to his head, knowing what would happen once the virus progressed, and pulled the trigger. Since those few days, she had nothing else but hope and a loaded gun. Maria kept on her task of looking for surviors that held off the zombies and for those she could help save...were she able to save them on time.

Maria shook her head, her long untied strawberry-blonde hair, following in her movements. This wasn't the time to get lost in her own thoughts, the city streets weren't a safe place--heh, no where else was. Hearing sounds of scuffing and the cacophony moans yearning for flesh she turned, inwardly thanking herself for breaking from her reverie, and pulled out her brother's Barreta. There were five of them.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

They were down and Maria kept her gun out, moving slowly through the area finding an abandoned gun store. She ran into the store, finding the area mostly looted, save for some much needed ammo and the zombie behind the counter. The female shot a round in its head, then placed her gun in the holster at her hip, and began to wander around the store in order to stock up on shotgun shells, as well as rifle and handgun ammo. While stocking up, she caught the sounds of a faint transmission coming from the radio. Going to it, she turned the dial in order to recieve a better signal and listened to the message.

The mall--Survivors were to meet at the mall. The announcement ended with Maria wondering where she had heard the voice before and the sounds of the announcer dying.

Maria bit down on her lip and turned to walk out of the store before catching sight of an abandoned Lincoln Navigator. She smirked, knowing that her trip would become easier if she could wire the SUV, guessing that it was her lucky day. Hand on the handle of her handgun, she walked over to the vehicle, her storm-grey eyes scanning the area once more before attempting to pick the lock. Instead, she found that the door was left unlocked with the keys in the ignition. Well, it seems like the driver didn't get too far...and didn't think any further to why the door was closed with the keys inside. Maria scanned the inside of the vehicle, checking to make sure the undead didn't rise in the back seat or the trunk. Clear. Sitting in the seat she closed and locked all the doors, she started the engine and pulled out into the street, driving off to the mall...At least before she changed her mind and headed for the school that the announcement came from remembering the voice from the announcement, hearing it over the phone when her comrade made a phone call on base--his sister, she tried to remember the relationship. Pushing away the thought she hoped that maybe there was someone smart enough that was able to hold their own for a while. Hopefully, this would be her lucky day.

The twenty-one year old wasn't much of a woman with a lead foot, but, since she wanted to get there as soon as possible she pressed it down quickly. In a few minutes she had made it to the school and pulled into the mostly infested parking lot.

"...Great. This is fantastic..." She sighed as she pulled her gun out and quickly got out of the vehicle she 'stole' and began shooting at the zombies coming at her.

After a few went down she called out, "Is anybody here alive?!"

Another group from behind started approaching her and she switched weapons, pulling out the Benelli M3 strapped on her back and began crowd control firing a few shots from the shotgun then switched back to the Barreta, knowing that she had enough ammo for it. Normally, Maria wouldn't stay in one spot, but in case she wanted a quick get away the Navigator was right next to her. She prayed that someone would have heard the gunshots...if there were still anybody alive at the school.

Last edited by takara hikari; 05-07-2010 at 01:10 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-07-2010, 05:23 AM

Victoria wandered into a school area, where to her surprise was a human, of course she wasn't alone...she was fighting off a group of zombies...."shit..here we go" Victoria lit her last cigarette grabbed her metal pipe and ran fast into a zombie behind the young girl and stabbed it in the eye, bloody splashing her face. "Shit!" She yelled there was another behind her she hadn't seen she turned and kicked it it the face then ran towards it stabbing it in the left eye.

She stabbed a few more in the eye but there seemed to be to many..."Hey" She called after the young woman.."you happen to have another gun?" She asked while fighting off a zombie that had came at her from the left."Hell, maybe even a cigarette?"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2010, 05:54 AM

Everlynn almost laughed when they ran over the zombie. She lit up another cigarette and sighed softly in relief at the taste. "Ya'll won't one?" she asked, offering the two girls a cigarette if they wanted. Her eyes met Bix's and she smiled as they continued to drive towards the mall. "I hope it's not a trap or anything and there really are survivors." she then added, chipping in on the conversation between the two girls.

megenmess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-07-2010, 11:30 AM

" I dont smoke" Luxx said eyes looking between the two girls " i dont see it being a trap i mean zombies cant really talk just sorta mumble.. and its not like they have any kind of intelligence to plan anything.....they arent people.. well they used to be.. but they cant have souls can they?" Luxx relized she was thinking out loud and instantly shut up and looked out the window

takara hikari
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2010, 10:16 PM

With her gun set right on the head of a zombie, she fired. It was automatic with her, taking aim and pulling the trigger, at least hoping that someone who was alive would hear the gunfire and head to the area. As she was reloading to take out a zombie approaching her, the strawberry-blonde was caught by suprise when a female, with a metal pipe no less, saved her from being attacked from behind.

"Thanks." The young woman replied and began to support the other female, shooting the zombies in the head after they were staggered when stabbed in the eye.

Taking her shotgun from her back strap, she shot off a few more groups that were approaching. Opening the door to the SUV she took the key out of the engine, trying to avoid being an idiot and let it run, then reached inside to see if the owner may have been a male and carried a gun in the glove compartment.

A pistol--loaded. Bingo.

Maria took the pistol out and tossed it to the girl while shooting at another group and shut the door behind her, "Here. I don't have a cigarette for you though. The gun will have to do."

After firing most of her rounds from the M3 she reloaded as quickly as she could and placed the shotgun back where it belonged on her back, pulling out the Baretta to reload she delivered a swift spin hook kick to the group that lunged at her. She shot their heads once they tried to get up.

[B]"I'm going to check if there's anyone in the school. It may be suicide since we don't know if there is anyone in there. If you want to take the risk you can join me." After she said this she began running to the building, shooting the zombies in her path.

In a normal situation, Maria would have been happy to introduce herself, but in these circumstances she wasn't going to risk it.

abm37

Old 05-08-2010, 12:40 AM

Drew loaded one of the clips in his AK-47 and laughed, "Don't worry, it's nothing major, your arm might get sore after a while though." Drew said reassuringly. Suddenly remembering, Drew dug through the backpacks, and pulled out the vest. After he got the vest out, Drew picked up the backpack, shook some blood off it, and placed it back on his back, "Before we go, this is for you, I guessed your size but it should fit, it's better than nothing." Drew said handing the vest to his brother.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-08-2010, 12:45 AM

Khoji sighed he was not getting anywhere like this. He went to the mall looking around. "Hello?" he calls again.