Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-09-2010, 05:45 PM

Plot

HELLO!!! I am your hostess and also one of your deadly Alice friends!!!

Okay so this rp is a bit different then the others you have probably seen and participated in. In this rp the plot is not one that is written by my own mind. Instead this rp is based off this video-
YouTube - Alice of Human Sacrifice with English Sub -
Okay so as you can see 5 Alice's go into wonderland(the dark woods) and none of them come back out. Years pass since the disappearances and slowly people forget about the Alice's but that doesn't mean that no one knows. Every few years there is normally a group of young people that go into the forest these groups are later called "the Alice human sacrifices". However the group does not know of this name. Most of the groups actually have heard the roomers, they just don't care. Some however have never heard of the Five Alice's and these are the ones that are the mast shocked at what they encounter in the woods.

The woods are large and dark even in the day time. Hardly anyone goes into the woods especially at night. This RP will take place in the woods and a little in the town near the woods. the woods are known for being haunted... by what? Only a few have come back from their trip to tell the tail of the Five Alice's. The whole forest leads to one spot and this is the lake and where the setting mostly takes place. At night the lake is said to turn as red as blood and the cricket songs turn into screams and evil laughter... though hardly anyone has come back to verify if the roomers are true or not.

The roomers have it that there were five people over a short few weeks that went into the forest... though none of them returned and none of the bodies were found. One was the queen/king at the time, one was a traveling performer, one was a roomered murderer, and two were twins of a rather young age. Roomer has it that each died a tragic death and all had either blood shed or had went mad. Now, however, roomer has it that "the Alice human sacrifices" meat the same types of demises as the 5 Alice's... though roomers can never be sure we'll just have to wait and see.

Though there is one more stretch to this storry. There is one person who did go into the forest just a few days before the others... this person came back however... though they were never the same. One more roomer is that this person is the one who gets the "the Alice human sacrifices" together to take the trip. Resently it has not been the same though... the person now looks and acts different that the roomers tell. Who is the sixth Alice? Well other then the one who killed the other 5 Alice's? You won't know until it's too late.

(fyi the sixth Alice I will choose myself and the one who is the sixth Alice can not tell the others... this one will be with the normal chara's and walk among them ^^ )

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 01-18-2011 at 01:48 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-09-2010, 06:05 PM

Rules
Yes there are rules though not too many XP

1. I IS BOSS!!! DO AS I SAY!!!... LOL okay not everything but you'll know what I mean
2. I go by the three strikes method before I send you on your way, first is a warning, second is a warning and you are band for a week or more depending, three is you're out of the rp and you can't re-register ever!
3. RESPECT EVERYONE!!! AND THEIR CHARA'S!!! This is a big thing, if your chara doesn't like another persons chara then that does not mean that you have to hate that person as well.
4. If you have read through these rules and are trying to be an Alice put "Time For Tea" as your PM title.
5. After I announce that all of the Alice spots are full there should be no reason for you to come to me and ask if you can be an Alice THEY'RE FULL!
6. A person can only have up to three chara's at a time, one dies you can get another. Though this does not mean that you can just drop your character like a hot stone.
7. If you have read these rule and wish to be a normal chara please put "Deaths Guest" as your PM title.
8. ALL BIOS MUST BE EMAILED VIA PM TO ME!!! NO ACCEPTIONS!!! YOU POST YOUR BIO THAT'S ONE STRIKE ALREADY!!!
9. If you do not see your bio up yet give me time and DO NOT POST! You may, however, if I specifically give you permission to then I will give you something to post at the top of your post that says I have given you permission.
10. READ ALL POSTS BEFORE POSTING AND DO NOT POST ONE LINERS WITHOUT A GOOD REASON! I understand having writers block that do not make it a habit!
11. I have the right to change or add any rules so keep looking at this and also keep your eye on the charas to see who has been added.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-09-2010 at 06:08 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-09-2010, 06:14 PM

The Five Alice's

Alice#:
Name:
Race:
Bio: (a short bio we will learn about them more as the rp goes on X3 )

Alice#:1- The Murderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMollyPutz
Name: Emily Johanna
Race: Demonic Human spirit
Pic:

Bio: Emily was a rumored killer, and while she did murder she had her... "reasons" that she never revealed, even to her death. She died soon after going to the woods by unknown causes and her spirit still roams the woods, killing those that come to close to her enchanting spirit.
Alice#:2- The Entertainer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Lelie
Name: Ryelo ("Rye-low") Marx
Race: Water Spirit
Pic:
Bio: Before my death I was an actor/singer. I performed on many stages and enlightened many people. I was loved and adored by many far and wide. Then I went into this forest on a trip, I had been convinced there was a short cut. In the forest I was drowned, never to be loved again.
Alice#:3- The Queen

Alice#:4 and 5- The Twins
Name: Diea and Dayku
Race: Blood wolf spirits also dark mischef spirits
Pic

Bio: Went into the woods for a bit of fun and mischef making... they never came back and whoever came looking were found hanging dead... they now have a bad attitude twords males for an unknown reason.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 01-18-2011 at 01:46 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-09-2010, 06:17 PM

Characters

Name:
Bio: (short bio we will learn about them in the rp X3 )

Name: Heiwa Reno

Race: Wolf Shifter

Pic:

Bio: Heiwa is a lone wolf having left her pack not but maybe three years ago. She knew her father would not be happy and would constantly worry about her as for she was the runt though also his favorite. She came to this small town a few months back hearing to roomers and is now ready to see if they are true or not.

Extra: Heiwa had went mute by choice when her brother was scared off and now doesn't hardly speak even though she is away from her pack. Often uses phycheck powers to talk to others instead of verbaly speaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Lelie
Name: Ilia Croix
Race: mischief nymph/human
Pic: Human:
x
Nymph:
x
Bio: I've been a nomad for quite sometime. I ended up in this little town and have been here for about a month now. A nice man above a bakery has given me a job as well. Being the curious mischievous nymph that I am... I'm tempted to go into the woods, but as of yet I have not. Generally I try to stay in my human form, but some nights I do have to change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmoun

Name: Ulric (ur-Rick is how you pronounce it)
Race: animal shapeshifter
Pic:
Bio: He is very nice and is always willing to help anyone. He is very loud and outspoken and very friendly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Moria-
Name: Angela
Race: Human
Pic:
Bio: Born in an isolated village, Angela always had what a medium-class child could. But it didn't last long, for one day, while in school, her parent's house caught fire, leaving no survivors. She was only told that her parenst were on a long term trip in a far away island, and that while they are there, she would have to stay at her uncle's house. Three years have passed since then, and the curious, smart little Angela has heard a rumor about the dark forest that is near the village, and so she wants to go there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriever
Name: Sethlin
Race: Vampire
Pic: - caracteristics: light hazel hair, contrasted by greenish eyes, Sethlin has a body type rated between ectomorph and mesomorph. Try to always wear a crimson shirt, with quite tight, black jeans, and a dark brown ankle-range buskin.
Bio: Seth has lived for some centuries, but, since he isn't the type that travels the world, there isn't much he knows. When he mooved to a simple village that seemed not to be very important, but a local rumor
arouses his curiosity, so he decides to see it the rumor is actually true.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-21-2010 at 05:45 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-09-2010, 06:22 PM

UPDATES!

WE ARE NOW OPEN!!! 12/9/10
IS NOW FULLY OPEN AND ABLE TO POST INTROS!!!(please not- I would much rather and love your intros to be at least a small para) 12/17/10

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-17-2010 at 11:17 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-18-2010, 04:38 PM

Ulric smiled as he walked around the outside of the forest. The rumors had gotten to him and he had to figure out exactly what was true and what wasn't. As he looked around he wondered if someone else had the same idea he had, of going into the forest and seeing what they would find. he then walked around the edge of the forest not sure if he should enter or not.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 12-19-2010, 02:39 AM

Ryelow Marx rose up out of the water in the forest. He stretched feeling refreshed after a pleasant nap. In the forest was a small lake where he now lurked every night at least. Sitting down a nearby rock he sighed looking up at the small opening in the trees. His blue eyes looked up seemingly sad. If someone had come into the forest at that moment he would look just like a young man laying in the forest. Only thing was it looked like he had just taken a nice dip in the water, which technically he had. After laying in the sun for awhile he would dry out, but still he returned to the water every night.
Waking up with the morning light Ilia Croix was rather excited to begin her day off. Smiling softly he pulled on a slate gray long sleeved shirt, black shorts, a pair of black boots with gray socks sticking out of the top and a violet hoodie over her shirt. Grinning she walked downstairs. "Alejandroo, I'm going out for a walk," she called. An old man popped out and waved to her then went back into the kitchen. She would usually be baking up a storm or waiting tables, but today was her day off. As she walked out side she flipped her hood up. Her pink hair that hung over her shoulder spilled out from underneath the hood. As she approached the forest she saw someone else standing on the outside. Quietly she approached him. "Good Morning, I suppose I am not the only one attracted to the forest,eh?"Ilia said softly with a slight airy tone.

{that's toward Palmoun =3}

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 12-20-2010 at 04:16 PM..

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 12-19-2010, 04:35 AM

(okay, so I'm going by the movie thing..Astrid is still the queen of her own little world, right? And she'd be the one who invited the twins for tea? Right? So now that they're all there do they know eachother? I'm somewhat confused on where we're starting this..sorry..)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-19-2010, 12:23 PM

(Yes and no... well... they're all dead so that was when they were still alive... so now they pick on others that come into the forest... I believe that's already bean clearified... a few times really)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-19-2010, 02:53 PM

(I still don't get where we're starting. Is she just suppose to be in the forest? Randomly waking up somewhere near the lake that Ryelow woke up in?)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-19-2010, 06:06 PM

(I supose... yes they all rezide in the forest where they met their deaths... or you could just wait till I post... though I'm still not sure what to post atm)

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:33 PM

{I just had Ryelo waking up in the wake because that's where he was murdered. =] So your charrie could wake up where they were killed and come find him =D}

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2010, 10:26 AM

Sethlin had just went to bed, tough he couldn't sleep. It had been already a month - if not more - since he heard the rumor of that forest being haunted, and, stillm he hadn't gotten any change of going in there. How could there be so many people watching where you go? It was surely getting on his nerve, mainly because his house was really near that forest. But, in any kind of way, annoyed or not, he would have to wait for, at least, the sky get cloudy, because if he stayed more than fifty minutes exposed to a clear-sky sunlight, his body would get toasted.
Ignoring that anxious feeling, he tried his best to sleep, but it would take him some time.

-Moria-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-20-2010, 11:18 AM

Angela was excited that morning, she even woke up earlier. Now she would finnaly be able to escape her angry uncle, who always chased her saying that forests aren't for little girls, and enter the forest. No, it wasn't scary for her. She promised mom that she would be a brave, brave girl, and fear nothing. But, no matter how hard she tried to be brave, her uncle wouldn't listen to her, along with the ladies from the street, the ones that she and cousin Jack sell flowers to. In anyway, now she was already at the edge of the forest, where the old man wouldn't dare to come. At least of that she wouldn't need to care about anymore. So, taking a very deep breath, with her little brave face, she decided to enter the forest, but she saw something unexpected - two persons, talking to each other. She wondered if they were also there to see if the rumor was really true, because the vilagers wouldn't come here only to talk. So she decided to go there, and say hello. "Are you here because of the rumor?" - She asked, with a kind, inocent, tiny voice.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-20-2010, 03:43 PM

Two figures sat at oposite trees as they watched the small group convers and sneared at them some. "Well.... they might not have to lore anyone it... it looks like the fools are coming themselves..." the girl said snearing at the group some more. "You like it ow too much when they bring new victoms don't you?" the boy asked of the girl and she smirked darkly. "hey as long as they don't stick around I'm perfactly contint with having a bit of fun.... what are to others doing?" she asked and the boy shrugged some. They then moved from the trees and jumped down to start twords the lake. "Well hello Mr. Blue how are youtoday?" Diea smirked and Dayku shook his head some "Hi Ryelo." he said calmly then looked about him some. "Wonder where the others are...." he commented quietly and Diea shrugged. "Aparently they're bringing in new people today... well the people are coming themselves though they're taking to some of the poor fools." Diea mused some with a bit of a dark smirk. She was deffinently one of the ones that got... well... odd after dieung here. She had always bean a bit of a teasing girl and sometimes even mean though after the sixth Alice(They) took her life she became a bit cruel and demented in a way. Dayku on the other hand had just gotten cruel when there were new people in the forest... it was something that happened in almost all the Alice's.... they would go a bit almost crazy when new people stepped into the forest and it normally ended in the lives of those who dared to enter.... so there weren't many survivers.

(ug DX I meant to make it longer XP ow well maybe you could have your chara come up now Princess? After all almost all of the Alice's are in one area ^^ just not the queen and the murderer)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-20-2010, 07:58 PM

A white mist began to slip away as a tall slim figure stood in its outline. The girl stood for a moment blinking her eyes to adjust to waking up. Her white dress had blended in with the mist for the night, while her face was hidden behind a mask. After standing for a moment Astrid began to walk forward and through the woods to find the others. The white dress flowed along the damp forest floor, without ever getting dirty. Astrid had been down in the woods for a very long time, yet she still did not trust her new world. Some part of her never would trust this new area for as long as she 'haunted' it. Hence the reason why she had never even thought to take off her mask. Other reasons were that she knew that this was not her old self, she had changed to become something different, something she hadn't ever truly wanted to be. Something evil.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-21-2010, 12:26 AM

Ulric was surprised when he saw the one girl come up to him and started to talk to hima nd then another. But right away he smiled and nodded, "yes I am drawn to this place. I have been living here for a little while now I have always wanted to go in but the rumors have always gotten to me. Finally I decided to come and see if the rumors are true. How about you? are you here to find the truth too?" he asked and then realized he never said his name. So he held out his hand and smiled again, "oh and my name is Ulric, it is nice to met both of you." he said happily.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:57 AM

Opening one eye the blue haired male sat up looking at the two twins. "Morning kids, rather swell I must say," he said softly with a yawn. At the question of the others Ryelo shrugged as well. He folded his legs softly and sighed. "I'm too lazy to deal with people today. Though maybe they can make me laugh," he snickered softly. Of course since he died he had become rather lazy, but mischievous. When people came into the wood he saught entertainment from tormenting and teasing them with tricks. Though his tricks all involved water, so he would have to find morning dew and such to spook some people from.
When the little girl approached the pink haired girl smiled. Then her eyes went back to the boy who was speaking. Ilia nodded in agreement with him. "I'm somewhat new in town... I've been a nomad for some years, and have never been more drawn to a place than this one. But yes I am here to do a little investigating," she said softly with a smile. As he held out his hand she took it and shook it. "Pleasure, my name is Ilia," she introduced herself with a nod.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-21-2010, 04:10 AM

(they aren't kids like in the vid... They don't look it either they were like somewhere around 16 and 19 and that's what they look XP shall post tomorrow when I am not on iPod X3 )

-Moria-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-21-2010, 01:22 PM

"I'm Angela. I have lived here for three years now, but I've never been able to see if the rumor is true, because my uncle wouldn't let me..." - The litle girl sweetly said, with quite a moderatedly angry face, looking to the ground at her side.
"It's nice to met you two." - She said, now looking a bit serious, and after a few seconds, she asked them - "Will there be more people who want to enter the forest?" - Looking to those deep woods.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-21-2010, 03:16 PM

"Hey! Just because were like four years younger then you does not mean you get the right to call us kids! We are 117 years old I think that makes us not kids anymore!" Diea spat and Dayku sighed a bit putting his hand on his hot headed sisters shoulder. "Come on lets not try to get into it today, remember you're getting some play time later so don't start going off now or you'll waist your energy and won't have enough for our little guests." he said calmly and Diea sighed though nodded. She really didn't like it when her brother used logec on her... it bored her some and often she knew he was right. "Where are all the freaking others!" she whined some looking around rather irritatedly and boredly.

Heiwa sighed as she sat at her desk reading over the three new pages she had added to her book. She was rather bored today... Well... I guess it's as good of time as ever to go and check out that forest... it can't be any different then the ones I've been in... She thought quietly as she closed her book and got up. She got dressed in her usual dark, almost black, shirt, her dark pinkish-purple jacket, and her rather short dark purple skirt... though all of which did seem to have a bit of a redish tone to them. She walked outside and closed her front door locking it before walking down the streat. Many people tended to stare at her and even gape a bit at how she had just came out of nowhere, settled in, never really spoke, and just walked the streats as though it was nothing new. She kept walking ignoring everything else and was soon in sight of the forest. She then growned mentally when she saw that people were already infront of the woods and knew that she would have to speak. "Hello.... are all of you here to check out the roomers?" she asked with a smile though inside she really kicked herself for speaking... though now she found often she had to.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-21-2010 at 05:46 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-21-2010, 07:59 PM

"I'm only 115." Astrid stated stepping over to the group and smirking. "I can still be considered a child." She looked at them all and leaned her back against a tree. "Diea, I could hear you across the forest, let's not ruin it for our guests. What fun would it be if they already knew we were here? They might be smart enough to figure out what's going on." The girl looked away from the group. "Not that humans would be smart enough to figure anything out."

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 12-21-2010, 08:18 PM

The blue haired boy chuckled and smirked at the twins. "120, well I think I can call you a kid," he said softly, "Well I don't mean to offend I was just teasing you."His eyes caught sight of Astrid and he nodded with a smile. Then he wagged his finger at her with a warning smile. "Then again there was that one time a couple years ago, she ran away once she got a few feet in because of the little piranha over here,"Ryelo teased Diea with a smirk. He leaned on his palms easily lifting himself into a handstand. Easily flipping his legs back he was now standing. Lightly he patted his clothes and grinned. "At least I'm nice and dry now," he chuckled. Looking to where his feet stood was a small puddle. Where ever the boy seemed to walk he left a trail of wet food print.

The pink haired female looked towards the little girl and smiled. "You uncle is within reason. You are a little small to be wandering into the forest alone... though I am sure he'd feel better knowing that some older people are here to join you if you'd like," she offered with a smile. She looked over her shoulder towards Ulric wondering if he would help the young one as well. When the other girl approached Ilia nodded with a smile. "Yes it seems we all are, my name is Ilia, and you are?" she questioned softly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-21-2010, 09:06 PM

"You know they won't give off any hints and plus unless we want them to they can't hear us and if they hear anything it sounds like the wind or something..." Diea muttered refuring to her murmurer as they the first time instead of their real name... unless they were close... then she would stay their really name. She then looked to Ryelo and stuck out her tongue. "HEY!!! COME ON!" she groaned and her brother started laughing some.

Heiwa smiled some as she looked at the group. "My name is Heiwa.... Reno." she smiled seeming to have a bit of trouble saying the last name... it bothered her a bit since that's what her fathers men often called him. "It's nice to meat you!" she smiled again and took Lilia's hand shaking it lightly.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-21-2010, 09:25 PM

Astrid smiled slightly. "It would have helped if she remembered she as already dead, so that she knew a piranha couldn't really do anything to her." She looked down to the puddle at his feet and bent over to touch it. When she pulled her hand away it was still completely dry. Being dead really bothered her. "You still look somewhat wet Ryelo! Although, you don't feel it." She reached out and showed him how dry her hand was. "I guess spirits like me can't really get wet. What a rip off!" Pausing for a moment she glanced to Diea. "Hey come on? What'd he even do to you? Nothing to get mad about I'm sure."