Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-02-2011, 02:40 AM

Ulric smiled at everyone now that they where inside. Hoepfully nothing would happen to them now that they where inside the forest. He then looked at Sethlin, "we should probably stick together, we aren't sure what will happen to use if the rumors are true. We dont want anyone to die or get hurt. So we stick together, is everyone okay with that. Anyone is welcome to leave if they really want to. But I would rather stay close." he said as he looked at them and wondered what they would do.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 01-02-2011, 03:19 PM

Ryelo looked towards Emily and chuckled. "I suppose that is what makes you, you Emily," he answered quietly. He ran a hand threw his blue hair and grinned. Then he looked towards Dayku and shook his head. "I hated laying at the bottom of the water. Just staring up at the sky was not the most interesting thing," he sighed. At his friends comment he began laughing loudly at the comment of Dayku. Of course he found it funny that the one twin had been strung up by her ankle. At first it had been upsetting, but then over time it became funny.
The pink haired female looked towards Ulric and nodded. "There is indeed strength in numbers. I would prefer to stay in a group," she stated quietly. Ilia continued to survey the area. Something still felt so awkward as she looked around. The air in the area felt thick as though she were being smothered by something.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 01-02-2011, 07:02 PM

Laughing at the thought of Diea being without head Emily started to wonder why the group hadn't split up. "Can we please hurry this up just a little it's no fun just waiting here for everything to happen." She said with a pouty face towards the two boys who were being no fun towards the kill. She had always enjoyed messing with them since her ability to seem helpless and pitiful worked wonders on getting her way, but she almost never tried on the boys just the groups of humans that she would make herself atleast a little present to, never more then a glimpse of a face to make them head towards the young scared girl. She smiled as she thought of her last kill.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 07:03 PM

"At least you didn't hang up-side-down for a year... that was sssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo boring!" Diea huffed and Dayku snickered some. "You looked like a munky hanging by your tail!" Dayku laughed harder and Diea's face turned red. "SHUT UP! AT LEAST MY FACE WASN'T BLUE LIKE A FISH!" She hissed and he laughed harder. "No it was red like a strabary!" he laughed even harder and her cheeks got a bit redder.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-02-2011, 07:22 PM

"I'd prolly laugh too but I wasn't there I was stuck in a stupid cell without any windows to escape from. I might as well have been a prisoner." She hissed quietly to herself as she looked in the direction of the loathed area. Then she returned to her pitiful look, falling down on the ground and sitting with her legs crossed. "I am sooooooooo Bored!!!!" She said carrying out the last word as long as she could.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 08:22 PM

"yeah... huh you came in way later though... our bodies had already vanished by then." Dayku pointed out then Diea smirked a bit darkly. "Ow yeah you went insane didn't you? They didn't kill you like they did the rest of us did they?" she grinned some thinking on how all of them were a bit insane... though it was mostly when they had someone in the forest and the 6th Alice attacted them.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-02-2011, 10:02 PM

Ryelo continued to watch the lovely charade between his three friends. It was rather entertaining. He grinned sitting up again on the rock and swinging his legs. "Nawh, guess being covered in seaweed is a lot better than hanging from a string with out my head," he grinned. Then his blue eyes looked to Emily and he shook his head. "We can not rush them. That would just be a waste of an interesting group of people," he answered with a small chuckle.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-02-2011, 10:29 PM

Emily dropped her head and then noticed he was sitting and got an evil smirk. She got up and looked at him with pitiful clear innocent eyes. "Well if we can't rush them can we atleast help them along for the time?" She said walking closer her eyes looking just next to the rock as she had a plan emerge in her head. Suddenly the wind shifted to a different direction to her dismay. "Or we could just sit here and be bored all day." She said once again plopping down on the ground, frowning as she watched the puddle she had been looking at move into a small stream towards whereever it's source had been.

-Moria-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-03-2011, 08:01 PM

"Then, if it's decided, can we go?" - Angela asked, a bit concerned by the thought that her uncle would be soon realizing she went to the forest, but not showing it. At least she was convinced that she wans't showing any kind of expression about that thought. She awaited for the answer quietly, looking around.

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-05-2011, 05:27 PM

((hey, I'm going to be out for some days, so I won't be able to post. Also, @-Moria- asked me yesterday to tell you that she would be off to visit her grandparents and wouldn't be able to post for about two weeks. Cya.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-05-2011, 05:52 PM

(thanks... it's kinda slow right now anyway)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 01-10-2011, 04:13 AM

(sorry for the wait been busy without notice but I'm back if there's anything I can do to get things going again.)

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 05:32 PM

((I'm already back, and I got writer's block right now, so I won't post... Also, just a question - are the Alices going to lure us one by one with things like baits, or anything else?))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2011, 05:43 PM

(I can't tell you that XD It all depends on Alice 6 though they're waiting for someone right now... I'm not sure if the thread has died or not really XP )

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 01-10-2011, 08:48 PM

(I'm sorry, but I can't get into this roleplay. I've tried to post multipul times, but I can't come up with anything..I hate to drop out but at least then you know you can find another alice rather than just waiting for me to post again.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2011, 08:54 PM

(It's fine though I feel that the rp has died...)

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 01-10-2011, 08:57 PM

(Aww..:( It is a bit of confusing topic though...Idk, that could just be me though.)

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinsue Hoshigo View Post
(It's fine though I feel that the rp has died...)
((Have you tried PMing those who haven't been posting, Sinsue? I'm sure I won't leave this RP for now, and maybe if you or anyone else PMs the users who aren't posting asking if they still want to be in the RP we might know who'll keep in here. Also, we could invite our friends to join here...))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2011, 09:56 PM

(I've been very burry maybe tomarro I will though right now I can't... and I evinted all my friends I had at the time I might try my new friends though I'm not sure two of them are kinda not feeling good right now and aren't on as much)

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:54 PM

{I'm still interested of course =] I just am not sure what to post at the moment... sorry?}

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-11-2011, 12:24 AM

I dont think the thread has died, we are just waiting for everyone to get back and I think evryone has. So who wants to start posting again?

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-12-2011, 09:28 PM

((I will))
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Moria- View Post
"Then, if it's decided, can we go?" - Angela asked, a bit concerned by the thought that her uncle would be soon realizing she went to the forest, but not showing it. At least she was convinced that she wans't showing any kind of expression about that thought. She awaited for the answer quietly, looking around.

"Don't be so anxious, our friend here hasn't given her opinion about being in a group or not." - Sethlin said as he directed a different look to Heiwa, as if his eyes were accusing the girl's decisive opinion. Gladly, that look didn't last long, for he realized that the others would think of it as a threat. Or something alike.

Last edited by Kriever; 01-12-2011 at 10:05 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-13-2011, 02:27 AM

"Ow... uh yeah yeah that's fine I'd rather being in a group too." Heiwa said with a bit of a sheepish smile and a bit of a plush out of embarasment since she hadn't really been paying attention.

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2011, 09:47 PM

((now who's gonna be the one who leads the others? (don't suggest me!))

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:10 PM

Ryelo smiled at Emily then nodded. "Sitting around bored all day sounds like my perfect cup of coffee," he answered with a chuckle. The blue haired boy watched as his legs swung back and forth. He sometimes felt alive, but of course he knew he wasn't. At least not as alive as the new comers in the forest. He then looked towards the twins again then to Emily. Ryelo knew how to get them to enter the forest. "Come deep into the forest, follow the rainbow, it will help you along the way," he sang in a soft voice. Lifting his hand he was able to reflect droplets of dew in the small amount of sunshine quickly flashing a rainbow path. "You guys happy now?" he asked smiling.
At the sound of a small majestic voice Ilia's ears perked up. Her eyes watched as the bright rainbow colors flashed briefly before her eyes. "Why don't we go along this way?" she suggested quietly. Taking a step towards the path the droplets of rainbow had pointed out. She looked over her shoulder to see if anyone where going to follow her.

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 01-16-2011 at 12:43 AM..