JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 08:55 PM

Welcome;

On a corner in down town New York there is a dimly lit cafe that emanates ambiance. The decor is gothic, vampiric, and to the customers it simply appears as a themed cafe. Yet the cafe has a secret; all the workers are vampires. The cafe has been around for a long time, every so often moving locations around the country. Though it offers delicious treats for the mortals that wander it, there is also things served that are, well, "off menu". There is a back room in which other members of the bloodthirsty race can enjoy blood, or various dishes that have the lifesource within it. It is a safe haven for vampires to wind down and rest as to avoid hunters that aim to run them into extinction.

So now I can ask you one thing; would you like a b i t e?

> Click Here For OoC <

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-18-2011 at 09:16 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 08:56 PM

Rules;

1. Follow Menewsha Rules and T.O.S.

2. PG-13 please, anything over; take off Mene.

3. Romance and Violence are encouraged.

4. Please dont play more then two characters, unless approved by me.

5. Highlight -> Title your Profiles PM's "Lamb to the Slaughter"

6. Please PM me your profiles, DO NOT POST THEM HERE.

7. Please post at least 3-5 sentances, i understand we all get writiers block, but im not asking for much.

8. No god-modding. The End.

9. Show other Mene users respect at all times, no OoC fighting!

10. If you need to leave the RP for any reason or go MIA, PLEASE just let me know.

11. I reserve the right to remove you from the RP if you do not follow my rules.

12. I reserve the right to change these rules as i see fit. :)

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-17-2011 at 11:11 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 08:57 PM

Profile Skeleton;

Staff

PHP Code:
[LEFT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B]INSERT USERNAME[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[
CENTER][IMG]insert URL to your character's appearence. ANIME PICTURES ONLY NO DESCRIPTIONS[/IMG]
[COLOR="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"]CHARACTER NAME[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I am the [color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] INSERT STAFF JOB HERE [/color]

[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I appear ____ years old. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] However I am truly ____ years old. [/size]

[/CENTER][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ Tales from the Crypt;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
write your bio here

[/size][/INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ What makes me tick;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
write your personality/ likes/ dislikes/ pretty much anything you want people to know about your character

[/size][/INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ Other Oddities;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
any extra info you would like us to know about your character

[/size][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] 

Hunter

PHP Code:
[LEFT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B]INSERT USERNAME[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[
CENTER][IMG]insert URL to your character's appearence. ANIME PICTURES ONLY NO DESCRIPTIONS[/IMG]
[COLOR="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"]CHARACTER NAME[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I am [color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] hunter [/color].

[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I am ____ years old. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I have been hunting for ____ years. [/size]

[B][SIZE="4"]‡ Legend of the Bloodshed;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
write your bio here

[/size][/INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ The Core that Beats;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
write your personality/ likes/ dislikes/ pretty much anything you want people to know about your character

[/size][/INDENT]

[/size][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] 

Customer

Human

PHP Code:

[

I am [color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] customer [/color].

[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I am ____ years old. [/size]

[B][SIZE="4"]‡ So Heres My Story;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
write your bio here

[/size][/INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ What Makes Me Who I Am;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]

[/size][/INDENT]

Vampire

PHP Code:

[

I am a [color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] customer [/color].
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I appear ____ years old. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] However I am truly ____ years old. [/size]

[B][SIZE="4"]‡ Tales from the Crypt;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
write your bio here

[/size][/INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ What makes me tick;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]

[/size][/INDENT]

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-17-2011 at 11:17 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 08:58 PM

Staff;

Owner;
runs the cafe

Tamashī Saishū

Bakers;
the prepare the sweet treats for our patrons

1. Adin Leila Hades
2. =open=

Cooks;
prepare the meals for the "special" customers

1. Angelo García Fernández Luna Galván
2. =open=

Waiters/Waitress;
serve the food, tea, and coffee.
Girls' uniform is the same as the girl in the RP's Banner.
Boys' uniform is this.

1. Kane Mitsukai
2. Rayne Valentine
3. =open=
4. =open=

Security;

1. =open=
2. =open=

Tamashī Saishū (Soul Gatherer)

I am the owner .
Please, call me Tama .

I appear 25 years old.
However I am truly 793 years old.

-

Rayne Valentine

I am the waitress .

I appear 22 years old.
However I am truly 176 years old.

-

Quote:
Ameika

Angelo García Fernández Luna Galván

I am the "special" cook.

I appear 23 years old.
However I am truly 5,689 years old.
-

Quote:
Ascadellia

Kane Mitsukai

I am the Waiter

I appear 23 years old.
However I am truly 291 years old.
-

Quote:
AmaniIshtar

Adin Leila Hades

I am the Baker

I appear 21 years old.
However I am truly 124 years old.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-19-2011 at 05:17 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 08:58 PM

Hunters;

Quote:
Ana_M

Jenice Rosswell

I am hunter .
As a hunter I'm known as Storm

I am 23 years old.
I have been hunting for 13 years.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-19-2011 at 06:55 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 08:59 PM

Customers;

>> Full Profiles In OoC <<

Human

Quote:
Kya Katsumi

Corrine Noel James

I am customer .

I am 21 years old.
-

Quote:
Ascadellia

Katrina Dawson

I am customer .

I am 20 years old.
-

[quote]
Quote:
AmaniIshtar

Aurora

I am customer .

I am 20 years old.

Quote:
SecretIenzo1

Ienzo (E-enzo) Derona

I am customer .

I am 28 years old.

Vampire

Quote:
CrimsonShadow

Alice Jarvos

I am a customer .

I appear 23 years old.
However I am truly 4,789 years old.
-

Quote:
Kry

Bell

I am a customer .

I appear 24 years old.
However I am truly 412 years old.
Quote:
AmaniIshtar

Énée Orphée

I am a customer .
I appear 21 years old.
However I am truly 350 years old.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-20-2011 at 07:02 PM..

JessehBoo

Reserved;
mine not yours

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-17-2011 at 11:28 PM..

JessehBoo

Reserved;
mine not yours

JessehBoo

Reserved;
mine not yours

JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 09:00 PM

Now Open;
feel free to post

JessehBoo

Old 07-18-2011, 09:34 PM

Tamashī Saishū;

As the vampire took the tray of red velvet cupcakes out of the oven she let the aroma fill her. Tama enjoyed baking, even though it was a human past time, and though vampires could each this food it never really did anything for them hunger wise. Slowly she decorated them with buttercream icing and red sugar sprinkles, and admired her work. A light tinkle for the door occured now and then from patrons entering and exiting the cafe. Taking the tray in her hands, Tama exited the kitchen and went behind the counter, opening up the pasrty display case. One by one she placed the cupcakes on the plate with a "Red Velvet Cupcake" lable infront of it.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-18-2011, 09:57 PM

Jinglejingle.

Bell grimaced. One would think after four hundred and some odd years he would be used to the noise his own movements made. No one could explain it to him, why he made such soft silver bell like noises. Well, he was used to it, but it still annoyed him most of the time. Bell wasn't exactly running from anyone. Or looking for anything. Bell grimaced again, this time because of the door's bell tingling in addition to his own jinglejingle as he moved. Bell shrugged it off and stepped into the cafe.

He cast a quick glance around, before he moved to an empty table. Sliding his lithe frame into the chair. He turned slightly, his purple eyes, another odd thing about him, gazed intently at the humans that occupied the cafe. He eyed them intently and hungrily. Still the way he looked at them, was as if he thought them beneath him.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 07-18-2011, 10:10 PM

Kane had just came in through the back entrance and put on his apron to start working. Stepping out, he smiled a bit at some of the customers. Time to work. Seeing that Tamashi was setting up the baked goods, he went to take orders. Since he basically had the night shift, it was bound to be a long night. The young vampire went around, taking orders from both the humans and vampires. It was always sometimes a bit of a hassle to try and control some of the more reckless vampires from biting the humans. He did understand what they felt. Sometimes he was very tempted to take a nibble.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-18-2011, 10:33 PM

Angelo García Fernández Luna Galván:

The vampiric cook kept his mind open, listening to more sounds then what other normal people of vampires could as he cooked several meals, for his fellow companions and also normal meals for the humans. He did finch a little bit when he heard the multiply bells though the other ones that weren't like the normal cafe bell sounded a bit off, what ever it was, he didn't like it to much. He didn't say much to anyone, chuckling at some of the things that he heard mentally, knowing what to make before the order came in, which was one of the reason that they had so many costumers, all because their food was hot and ready a few minutes after they had placed thier order.

JessehBoo

Old 07-18-2011, 11:01 PM

The woman smiled as she saw Kane enter, he really was a good worker, and she appreciated his help alot. Mentally Tama thought to herself. Angelo please make some chicken noodle soup as well as some warm blood and meat soup, its getting a bit cold out. The owner and the cook never really spoke to each other verbally. The vampire knew of the cooks powers and simply made use of them to make things easier. If she felt certain things were need she would just mentally ask him, knowing he was listening anyway.She also had a variation of his ability, simply speaking through minds rather then reading them. Closing her eyes she was silent as a spirit spoke to her, it told her there was a vampire that was eyeing the patrons hungrily. Tama's silver eyes looked up at the vampire who had soft bell sounds emitting from him. If a table in the back room would help you control yourself i can lead you to it She spoke to his mind. There was a back room she offered where the vampires didnt have to hide what they were, like usual among the humans.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-18-2011, 11:08 PM

Bell had licked his lips, and despite the way he eyed the human customers, he had no intention of eating them. Well, at least not inside the establishment. He'd pick one, wait until it left and lure it down a dark alley. Or something along those lines. Those eyes had widened slightly though when someone spoke into his mind. Alright. That was not something he expected. Could that person also read his mind?

With a slight grunt, Bell looked around, a flicker of annoyance on his features as he tried to pin point who it was that had spoken to him in such a way. Those eyes were narrowed a bit and he frowned just slightly. Shaking his head somewhat, but he didn't respond to the voice verbally or mentally. He didn't want people in his head, vampire or not. No one belonged in his mind except him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-18-2011, 11:53 PM

The green eyed cook nodded his head when he had gotten the mental message from her, knowing that she would know that he agreed with what she had said to him even though it wasn't said to him, which was one thing he was tankful for, the silent conversations that he would get. He pulled a three large pots, filling them up with water, making the soups in two of them and warming up some bottles of blood in the third one before setting the bottles on a tray for Kane, with a little sign that said "for the special guests only." He then went back to making both the soups from scratch and even warming up some more blood.

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 12:06 AM

Seeing the annoyance in his face the vampire walked over. As she emerged from behind the counter her dress became visible, gracefully she moved as her heels softly clicked against the floor. Walking up to the vampire she leaned a bit on the table. "I'm sorry if the mental intrusion offended you, but i assure you i cannot read your mind, simply speak." Others had often feared for their privacy when she spoke to them so she felt it was nice to assure them she could not see or read their thoughts. "But like I had said, i can offer you a more secluded table if you'd like."

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 12:23 AM

Bell tilted his head, looking to the female that approached his table. As he moved his head, the soft sound of bells could be heard. Well. Could be heard by everyone except the humans. It wasn't really a loud noise. Just a noticeable background noise to every movement he made. Except. He could blink and move his eyes about and the noise would not happen.

"I chose to sit at this table, because I can watch the entire floor here. I can keep my eyes on all the humans and wonder if the sweets they are eating will sweeten their blood a bit. I cannot do such things if you move me to a back room or a more secluded spot. No. I'm rather fond of this seat here." He eyed her up and down. Taking in her every feature. It wasn't often he found himself attracted to another vampire...or a female at that. She was a rather lovely sight to behold though. He licked his lips slightly, that head tilting just slightly, causing another sound of bells to emit from around him.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 12:30 AM

Kat opened the door and stepped into the cafe. The scent of freshly baked goods made its way to her. She smiled a little. Now that she was done with her work, it was always nice to stop in and grab a bite to eat. There were some people that she knew, others that she didn't. She made her way to one of the tables and sat down. Ordering her usual from one of the waitresses, she took the glass of water that had been placed down in front of her.

Grabbing the soup that Angelo made, he nodded at the cook before setting out the dishes and went back to give the new orders of food.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 12:49 AM

Corrine opened the door to the cafe and stepped inside. She hesitated a moment. They definitely didn't have restaurants like this in Tennessee. It was beautiful. She was used to more commercial, loud and busy places. She wondered what kind of food they served. I guess there's really only one way to find out she thought. She looked over and saw a delicious looking display of baked goods. My kind of place already. She walked to the display to have a better look.

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 12:50 AM

Glancing up at Kat as she walked in the vampire nodded and smiled. The girl came in often and was a valued customer here. At the other vampire's mention of the sweetening of the patrons' blood she got a soft smile on her face. "I would appreciate it if you did not dine on my customers." Tama said calmly. It was the reason she had moved the cafe to New York in the first place. The police in the last area kept finding a pattern that everyone that went missing had been at that cafe sometime during the day of their disappearance. "What you do on your own time is your business, but in order for this place to stay here others of our kind must refrain from helping themselves to the people that dine here." Swiftly the woman grabbed a glass full of crimson liquid as Kane passed by her with a simple move of her arm. Lightly she placed the glass in font of the man. "Enjoy." With that she walked over to Kat and sat in the seat opposite her. "How are you dear." The vampire's long hair draped over her shoulders, the length went to about the middle part of her abdomen.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 01:00 AM

Bell had shook his head slightly, sending off another sound of bells tinkling around him. A vampire run cafe, and yet, it wasn't an all you could eat buffet for vampires. Well, if he had started a cafe, that would be the point of it. Lure in humans. Lock the doors, draw the shades and let the feasting begin. Bell licked his lips again, of course he understood why such a thing couldn't happen, he also understood that while he was here, it would probably be a good idea to follow the rules. At least, a little.

"I'm not a complete savage..." He had murmured softly. Eyeing the glass she had set before him rather curiously. Bell watched the woman walk away, and lifted the glass she had given him. He brought it to his nose, inhaling deeply to take in the scent. Then the glass was brought to his lips and he took a rather delicate sip of it before setting it back down. He really wasn't dressed for this kind of thing. He looked as if he had come from a wild punk rock concert, but then. That was how Bell often dressed, he'd dressed like that since the 80's. It was his preferred style of clothing. Those purple eyes blinked and he glanced around again, then settled himself to watching the female vampire as she was now sitting with another female.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 01:02 AM

She smiled lightly as she saw Tamashi sit next to her. She gave a small nod in greeting."I am doing well. Finished my work for the day." It was clear she was just coming out due to her clothes. She was wearing a simple pair of snug black pants, and a white shirt with a red tie. It fit her well since she had to talor it so it wouldn't hang on her so much. The uniform was more so for the males. They didn't have one for the girls. Less to distract the customers. Her hair was held up in a half bun. She worked at a slightly high class restaurant as a hostess not too far from here. Which made coming here worth it since it wasn't a huge detour from her home.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 01:17 AM

Corrine had been hovered over the cupcakes in the display, fogging the glass, mentally drooling when she snapped out of it and stood up. She looked around to see if anyone had noticed. I guess this is a seat yourself kind of place she thought as she looked for an empty table. She found a place and took a seat, where were the waiters she wondered.