Kaelin Devereux
not coming back, everything is O...

Old 06-25-2008, 05:16 AM

Orion shrugged and pushed one of her sharpened fingernails into her wrist, pulling one of the vains free, she grinned and watched the blood spew onto the ground, and like an animal she sipped at it. Her vision blurred and eyes grew harsher, she growled instinctively and hid in the shadows, waiting the girl would return or another one would come into 'her' domain. She was hungry and would do anything for blood

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Coeur D'Eclat Send a message via Yahoo to Coeur D'Eclat

Old 06-25-2008, 05:23 AM

It wasn't long till Sakis fell to the ground with a large "thump". Luckily, a bush was there to save her fall. Oh great, a bush, rather than fall to my death, it cuts me up in several different places, I'll probably need severe aid before I die from lack of blood. Lack of blood, Sakis hoped that it didn't go to that situation, she remebered last time, what happened to her when she had almost no blood flowing in her veins. The blood, the people that were killed, her eyes turning a bright red and the salty taste of blood in her mouth. She really had become a monster that day.That was when she decided to isolate herself within the castle, hoping not to fight and lose too much blood so she doesn't turn into that creature again.

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 05:26 AM

-as she turned the corner she notice that the sound was gone, so slowly she walked down the hall, then came to a stop as she heard a noice come from outside-

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 05:27 AM

Sensing something had gone terribly wrong, she quickly followed after Sakis, before the girl knew it, Orion was bandaging her up "careful. If i wanted to attack you, i would have done it already" Orion knew what could be going on, and instead of killing the girl, she decided to help her out. After fully sterilizing each of Sakis' wounds, she had them fully bandaged in just a matter of minutes

Orion scaled up the wall and sat in her corner, waiting for the next person to come, she waited patiently, her stomach making soft noises of hunger as she sat patiently

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Coeur D'Eclat Send a message via Yahoo to Coeur D'Eclat

Old 06-25-2008, 05:34 AM

Sakis never knew that the girl that was almost about to attack her would suddenly change and be willing to help her out.
"I still don't trust you." She told the vampire, simply sitting there limp. From the blood that she lost, Sakis just decided to stay put. After all, this was one of the easiest ways of recuperating from a fall like that one, but to her surprise, she didn't feel like going to sleep. She had too much energy from the intimidation of that "almost-fight". To think that I was almost ready to take out my katana... The thought was overcoming, she couldn't help the urge to fight. However, taking out her swords where going to be hard, since she lost almost all her engery from the fall. She just decided to sit there filled with the need to fight.

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 05:35 AM

Jr. watch my back, candy and Tears hold my hands, something isn't right >.> -without warning Jr. run to the end of the hall and started to lick smothing off of the grounds, then noticed something was there and jumped back-

((thats the names of my three stuffed animals that are always with my -nods-))

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 05:38 AM

a hand lurched from the darkness and wrapped around Jr's head "What are you?" Orion's voice growled. Her eyes had shifted from beautiful to stern, they also took on a malicious glare to them

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 05:44 AM

O.O JR.!! Let him go right now, you will not hurt my friend!! - the strings that sewed Jr. mouth shot had come undone, he had released himself from her and had bitten her hand-

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 05:47 AM

She grabbed one end of him then growled as her flesh and muscle tore free, this only pleased her. She stared at Jr then down at her injured hand then where Sakis had jumped, she tossed Jr out the same window knowing his stuffing will most likely burst through the stitches due to the impact of his fall "idiot creature" her hand quickly healed as the grin returned "i wont hurt your friend?" she snickered "we'll see about that"

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 05:49 AM

A strange commotion had interrupted Sakis from her rest. It happened to be coming from where she jumped. Out of nowhere a random stuffed animal flew out of the window and landed on the ground in front of me.
"Has the little vampire found another castle inhabiter?" she asked to herself. At this time, Sakis had taken out her ribbons. Her ribbons were infused with a large dosage of her blood so she was able to manipulate them. Painfully getting up. She tied the ribbon to her foot and, like and escalator, the ribbon lifted her up to the window she jumped out of.
Now, to see what the situation is up here.

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 05:54 AM

Orion stood across the hallway from Sakis, she grinned viciously, giving her the look of death. Her fangs glistened in the dull light of the shadows come out come out the thoughts rang through her head feeding should be soon, hush stomach, you'll give my location away

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 05:56 AM

T.T -sniffles- why would you do such a thing, you'r so cruel, I HATE you!! -running to the window, Rain noticed that Jr. was hanging from a tree branch- =O Jr. hang on well get you -grabing candy and Tear, Rain tryed to reaching him- ok now jumped Jr. well catch you!

((yes, I get to be that little kid of the bunch <.< >.>, oh and augusta fix my age I want to be 12 ^-^))

Last edited by RainbowSuicide; 06-25-2008 at 05:59 AM..

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 05:58 AM

Orion grinned, creeping up behind her. Her fangs slowly brushed against the child's neck before plunging into her skin and allowing her blood to Fill Orion's mouth. She grinned and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment and her feast.

((it's okay, i'm just the bad guy right now lol))

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 05:59 AM

Sakis had noticed that not only was the vampire there, but a young albino girl was there with stuffed animals similar to the one that fell out of the window. Sakis had nothing to say to the girl to she stayed silent and went in search for the vampire. Why? Cause it was time to satiate her lust for a fight. She hasn't had a fight in a few months, she could use the exercise. To her luck, the vampire was behind the girl supposedly feasting off her blood. In some ways, Sakis didn't care less, all she wanted was blood for her own, blood to spill all over these hallways.

Last edited by Coeur D'Eclat; 06-25-2008 at 06:10 AM..

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 06:04 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! wait a tick, let go!! -candy, Jr. and Tear had gone hay wire like the night when they killed her father, they pulled her off of Rain and were attacking her-

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 06:07 AM

Orion's nails cut through the stuffed animals like a hot knife through butter. She grinned sadistically as stuffing flew into mid air leaving only the girl and Orion, she clamped her hands down onto the child and resumed her place on her neck. Biting more savagely into her this time, she closed her eyes once more and dug her talons into the girl's arms, as she did this blood pushed through each opening on her skin

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 06:11 AM

-from lack of blood, she reached out for the other girls help-

((ok so yeah stuffed animals do fall apart easiely, XD darn but they were really good at fighting in FFX and Mana Khemia))

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 06:12 AM

"I suggest you quit man-handling the girl and fight me vampire. Food is not necessary before an upcoming battle." Sakis unsheathed her katanas and moved into a fighting position.

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 06:14 AM

-strugling free Rain ran behind the girl-

Last edited by RainbowSuicide; 06-25-2008 at 06:20 AM..

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 06:15 AM

she grinned then Gently set the girl aside, see, Orion loved to feed but also heal, she had two sides to her, evil and good. She tilted her head and gently placed a finger to the child's forehead, healing her and returning her stuffed animal friends to her as well "you thikn a simple blade can kill me?" she growled, now staring Sakis down

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 06:17 AM

"I can't guarantee your safety, girl. You have to protect yourself on your own, but I can say is this. Leave the girl out of this situation vampire, it's just you and me now." Sakis lunges toward the vampire bearing her katanas. "I may not be able to kill you, but I am able to wound you!" With the katana in her left hand, Sakis plunges downward throwing it forward with great speed, quickly enough to make a slash on the vampire's upper torso.

Last edited by Coeur D'Eclat; 06-25-2008 at 06:19 AM..

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 06:21 AM

Orion simply moved out of the way, Watching Sakis head straight towards the wall at full speed. She huffed and shook her head, laughing at her "pathetic" she growled, picking an apple off of a tree outside one of the various windows. She bit into it then tossed it out of the same window, she chewed a few times then swallowed, she had cleaned her fangs and that's all she truely cared about, for the first time in centuries Orion felt full.

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 06:24 AM

-blink blink, Rain didn't now what to think of the girl now but as she wiped the tears from her eyes she was happy that her teddy's were back ^-^-

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 06:24 AM

Sakis couldn't believe that the vampire was able to avoid such a speedy attack. She tried again by bring both katanas together and lifting them over her head. She runs forward and brings down the swords in a powerful attack. With the swords open, she takes her right hand and tries to plunge it through the side while the vampire was trying to avoid the first blow she produced.

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 06:27 AM

Orion had avoided the attack by mere inches and took her fangs aiming them for Sakis' side, grazing it she grinned proudly and licked the blood off of her talons "you'll have to be faster than that" her sadistic grin spread over her lips once again, taking a moment to glance back at the child she nodded "you'll be okay" her attention was back on Sakis in moments, as she stared her down, orion readied herself for the next attack