Lavender Loves
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:02 PM

I'm probably gonna just stay
home and watch some Halloween movies and cartoons.
My dad's passing out the candy to the trick-or-treaters. xD

Kezil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:03 PM

2d is one of the classes im taking for college.. Ive been surprisingly good about getting my work done early.. >.> *pats self discreetly on the back* smoothie king.. is just a place where you can get a bunch of different health smoothies and stuff.. theyre really good though, dont let health fool you D:
and ohgeez, three hours? *hands aphrodite a monster* I feel your pain though.. you should rent the original japanese horror films lol, theyre kind of silly, but better than the remakes xD

Kezil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:03 PM

and, no, there is nothing wrong with that lol, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be doing that as well xD
@lavender: your dad sounds like my dad xD

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 10-31-2009, 08:08 PM

Ah that's not bad then, smoothies healthy or otherwise are always awesome the ones I make usually have protein powder and crap in 'em so its like a whole meal. That's awesome on the 2d classes though, I've had a few friends that took different fine art classes in college and they always had a hard time finding the time to put all the effort they wanted to in their work.
-Downs Monster- haha thanks! Monster is my second fav to rockstars I think I only drink them though because of the name >.<
I was thinking about the J-horror movies, but I dont' know if I feel like reading the movie, because then I can't close my eyes and I"m a sissy when it comes to horror movies.
Are you dressing up tonight?

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 08:11 PM

Happy Halloween! I'm going to at least one haunted house, I may wind up being the one to stay home and give out candy if I am home when the kiddies are being taken out, and I'll probably go out downtown later in the night.
Until this party my sister's throwing for her 6 year old daughter's friends is over, though, I have to stay holed up in my room or get out quick, because I'm already mostly in costume and I'm "too scary."

aphrodite remix

Old 10-31-2009, 08:14 PM

lol Sounds like you have a good night planned, what is your costume of?

Kezil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:15 PM

LOL I see what you mean, thats actually a turn off for a lot of my friends too.. but hey, screams are the same no matter what language they're in? XD
o: woooww I feel psychic now xD and I don't blame you for drinking them because the name, if they didn't have taurine, or if I didn't read that article about bulls and energy drinks then uhh maybe I'd drink them for the names too xD Finding time isn't too hard, becasue I only take three classes a term, but sometimes the inspiration isnt there *le sigh*
And no, I'm not.. I wish I was, but I don't really have a costume unless like.. a black dress counts XD Next year though hm.... I have plans >D
@Legos: too scary? lol what're you dressed as?

Micki Chiba
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Micki Chiba Send a message via MSN to Micki Chiba Send a message via Yahoo to Micki Chiba

Old 10-31-2009, 08:15 PM

I don't have a costume yet.

Kezil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:16 PM

@Micki: aww me neither, you could dress as a procrastinater and say you'll dress up later when asked? :D

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 08:21 PM

I'm being the girl from The Ring. This is starting to suck, though -- I'm hungry, and even if I take my costume off and go up all normal looking, the kitchen is too busy being Party Land for making lunch.

@Kezil & Micki -- Someone came to a party I went to last week without a costume, but was misintroduced, so it turned out he was dressed up as "Brian" without knowing it. So, you guys could always go as imaginary people who just happen to look... completely normal.

Last edited by Legos on the floor; 10-31-2009 at 08:25 PM..

aphrodite remix

Old 10-31-2009, 08:21 PM

I have no idea whats wrong with Taurine? I'm not one to read labels at all. Its pretty much like oooo shiny and nice labeling -sold-

So far I'm thinking of getting the ring, silent hill, and a few of the hellraiser movies. I hear you about inspiration, I love to draw but sometimes it feels like my level is back when I was like 7yrs old and just starting lol.

I'm sure you could make the dress work but last minute costumes in my experience are normally a huge pain in the ass. What is your idea for next year?

- That does sound scary Lego that movie terrified me I freaking hate when she crawls out of the t.v

Kezil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:22 PM

o: samaraaaaa hello~~~ lol speaking of horror movies xD
argh, thats so lame though D: maybe you could be like... a ninja and just sneak in all invisible like... all you have to do wis wear gloves, a black turtle neck and a black teeshirt inside out and over your head with the neck hole over your eyes and tied... theres actually a video on how to do it on youtube xD

Kezil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:26 PM

haha my plan for next year is Altair from Assassins Creed, complete with retractable, but fake, blade >D it's gonna kill me though, Im not very experienced with costume making, however, Im sure I'll do ok.. Im planning on starting in three weeks during the longest break evahhhh save summer break lol, leather work, and fake metal.. thatll kill me though xD
and like, I guess, Taurine is found in bull urine or something really gross... and that just turned me off completely...>.>
and exactly! omg, Ive been in such a rut lately, maybe I should do an avatar art shop to get it back, because at least then I've got something to draw without having to pull it out of my head...

and Ive never seen the ring lol, uhhh dark water was pretty good, and I saw the grudge... and then if you really kind of want to laugh theres suicide club, but thats a movie that has no point at all, and the entire time you're like "wait.. whats that got to do with anything.." WHAT!? OMGNOWAI D:" and the like xD

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 PM

Our exciting plans- bake a cake, w00t!

Kezil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:28 PM

cake is always exciting! what kind? any frosting?

aphrodite remix

Old 10-31-2009, 08:36 PM

Holy crap that's going to take so much work, I hope it turns out because it definitely has the potential to be an awesome costume. I want to go as Jem from Jem and the Holograms next year but we'll see I'm still iffy on the spandex and off the shoulder sweaters.

Oh.... thanks for ruining rockstars for me -cries-

Haha that's super sick though :S, monster it is from now on

Bah! I know I don't have a scanner I need to replace it but I've had such a rough time trying to learn my tablet and photoshop, but I wanted to open an avi shop as well try and make some decent clams on this site.

and exactly! omg, Ive been in such a rut lately, maybe I should do an avatar art shop to get it back, because at least then I've got something to draw without having to pull it out of my head...

The Grudge scared the crap outa me I was traumatized for about a year, especially since at the time I saw it I was working at a resort and had to take the elevator from the basement up to work everyday and there were cracks in the floor and u could see in between the elevator and the wall, so I always pictured someone looking at me. I creep myself out all the time.

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 08:38 PM

I've actually never seen the American version of The Ring, myself, but I've seen the original. Some of the scenes were actually kind of funny.
My all-time favorite Halloween movie is still Night of the Living Dead, though. Can't do better than black and white zombies.

JFKaito
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to JFKaito

Old 10-31-2009, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezil View Post
Happy Halloween everyone! Does anyone have any exciting plans going on, any amazing costumes they're making, something they think is super scary? What about any good horror films or stories?
I want to hear all of it. Lol basically, lets post and make some gold and bones lol

I, myself, have future plans for halloween, because my school hosts this huge dance, I'm planning on making Altair's costume from Assassin's Creed... I need to do a lot of planning for it though...

Whats everyone else up to? :D
i'm attending a party decked out as my best old school regal styled upper class vampire, what better is there, why go for fear when you can go for style? i'm a slight fashion addicted fool... sue me...
i can't wait for the party, my friend ricky went all out, rented out an old warehouse, posted flyers in some places, its a free for all really, the flyers have tickets on them and its a ticket only admission, big bash going on

Kezil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:43 PM

AHHH EVERYTHING I TYPED WENT AWAY D:

JFKaito
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2009, 08:44 PM

type it again then, then we shall all reply?

Kezil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:49 PM

@kaito: theres nothing wrong with going for style lol I would.. but instead.. stealth and killerness? XD Lol I wouldn't sue you for being fashion addicted lol are you kidding? scads full of people like that, I'm used to it already~~

@Aphrodite: I'm sorry I ruined it for you D: I'm sorry I didn't mean to.. :c but still.. thats why i dont drink them :'D
Im really hoping it does turn out awesome, I'm working to make it for sometime during my break so I can visit my highschool dressed as Altair lol running around all assassin like assassinating people.. lol >.> I'll enjoy it too much. riding the ferry in costume? even better >D
and uhh i actually think it's in every energy drink xD sorryyyyyyy~~
tablets arent too hard, you just have to get the knack of it... or cheat when you can and paint over and uhh >.> i'll stop in case I get arrested lol it really just a matter of practice like everything else life does >.>
Argh I hated the grudge, the japanese amuse me with their horror films until i watch them >.< then I scare the cra out of myself. you know that door to the attic in the closet? Yeah, I have one of those.. I can never look in mirrors after I watch scary movies eitherrrrrr >.> like white noise lol I thought I'd see those shadows everywhere >.>
knowing my over active imagination, I would too D:

going to smoothie king be back in like an hour~~

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 10-31-2009 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: Double posts

madamelsie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 08:51 PM

Happy Halloween all!

Has anyone seen the old movie called "The Changeling"? It's from the '80s I think and has George C. Scott in it. I saw it a few years back and it was seriously scary. Way more scary than the gory horror films they make nowadays.

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 08:52 PM

And now you're talking about cake.:drool: That settles it, I'm making a run for it and getting to a restaurant. Hopefully I'll also be able to track down the people I'm supposed to be taking with me to the haunted house.

JFKaito
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2009, 08:57 PM

awe kezi made me happy >_> i remember posting in her thread before i swear she said we could give her nicknames and i said jkexi sounded cute and dubbed her kezi...
EPIC
also @madamelsie :
i have seen that movie and i agree on its epicness, infact now i may go download it to watch whilst awaiting my hour of partying >_>

madamelsie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 09:03 PM

@kaito: wow, i feel like i never meet anyone who's seen that movie. very cool. might have to look it up myself and re-watch it.