Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-26-2011, 09:13 PM

Do not post if you are not us

Name: Azel Rison
Race: Demon
Pic:

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire
Send a message via AIM to LucianLuna Send a message via MSN to LucianLuna Send a message via Yahoo to LucianLuna

Old 01-26-2011, 10:16 PM

Name: Angelous
Race: fallen angel

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-27-2011, 12:53 AM

(This rp is going to remind me of an part of an book I was read the other day between an demon and angel lol)

Azel walks down the sidewalk on earth as he chuckles gently. He had been following this fallen angel for some time know. He been stalking no matter where this lovely angel was. he stops and leans agaisnt the wall as he had lost the angel's scent so he just waits until he pops up again.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire
Send a message via AIM to LucianLuna Send a message via MSN to LucianLuna Send a message via Yahoo to LucianLuna

Old 01-27-2011, 09:04 AM

Angelous hadn't noticed that someone had been following him. He spotted a bakery and had slipped inside when he saw the chocolates they had for sale. Chocolate was something he loved and could never pass up. He came back out with a one pound bag of chocolates and started walking down the street again as he popped one of the chocolates in his mouth.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-27-2011, 04:00 PM

Azel watches seeing the person coming out of the shop "Chocolates..yummy." says to himself. He would pushes himself off the wall and starts to follow again as he walks alittle bit faster. He grabs the angel and pulls him into the alley and ups against the wall. "Mmmm very yummy.." teases.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 01-28-2011, 02:25 AM

Angelous still didn't realize he was being followed until he was grabbed and pulled into the alley. He tensed when he noticed it was a demon that had grabbed him and was soon on the offence. "Let me go sulfer breath! I don't have anything to do with the likes of you!" He flapped his wings and tried to fly away from the man, but the man had a good grip no him and he couldn't get away.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2011, 03:24 AM

Azel looks at him and smirks "Aww the fallen angel don't want anything to do with me..what an shame..I like you alot...its not right for you to be alone.." grins at him. He lets go and steps back watching him "You are an very special one..I'm just trying to be friendly."

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 01-28-2011, 04:21 AM

"What made you think any angel would want something to do with you, even a fallen. I'm not stupid, I've heard how demons like to torture angels! Why am I so special? To your kind I'm just another angel to torture right? Yeah right, since when is a demon nice to an angel?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2011, 01:01 PM

Azel shrugged and chuckles gently "I am different than them. You are alone in the world and I just want to help with th at." smiles gently at him moving closer. he would reaches out and touch or try to touch his cheek.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 01-29-2011, 02:01 AM

Angelous flinches when the man touches his cheek. "yeah that's why you dragged me into a dark ally, because your different and don't want to hurt me."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-29-2011, 02:40 AM

Azel shrugged and chuckles "Sorry but this was just my way saying hello." smiles before kisses.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 01-29-2011, 06:22 AM

"Interesting way of saying hello. Maybe next time you should try a more friendly approach because as far as I know dragging someone into a dark alley doesn't make a good first impression."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2011, 05:06 PM

Azel chuckles as he listens to him as he shrugged "Come on deep down inside of you is an part that likes it." winks "How about you and I go back to my place for alittle fun?" says teasely.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-04-2011, 11:23 PM

Angel glares at him. "Do I have any choice? I mean you have me pinned here so I guess I'll have to go with you now wouldn't I? What exactly do you mean by.. fun?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2011, 04:53 PM

Azel chuckles gently as he lets go of the angel and pulls him over. he wrap an arm around the angel's waist and nuzzles. "I just want to show you a good time you know." kissed him on the cheek and leads him out of the alleyway.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-08-2011, 01:04 AM

Angelous had no choice but to follow the demon since he had his arm around him. "You still haven't told me what you consider a... good time. Why should I trust you? You are a demon after all. You could be lying to try to trap me."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2011, 04:51 PM

Azel looks over at the angel and was getting kinda annoyed with all the questions. "Look I'm not like any other demon...any other demon would torture an angel. But I am different so I can show you things no other could." smirks gently "Of course I do get annoyed with questions so you have to trust me."

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-08-2011, 08:04 PM

Angelous studied him. It appeared he was telling the truth. "Ok, fine. I'll trust you, but I'm no pushover so if this is a trap I will fight."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2011, 04:00 PM

Azel sighs gently "its not an trap come on, Angelous" takes his hand and leads him to his apartment.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-09-2011, 05:34 PM

Angelous took the guys hand, deciding to trust him as he led the way to his apartment. He looked up at it. Was he really going to go into this guys home without even knowing him? He did say he'd trust him but... no. he had to do this. It wasn't like he had anywhere else to go.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-11-2011, 02:34 AM

Azel leads him to his apartment as he unlocks the door and lets him open. As his apartment was normal looking with couch,table, chairs and other stuff that any other human would had. He moves into the kitchen "You want something to drink?" he figure he gives Angelous something to calm him down alittle and relaxed.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-11-2011, 04:13 AM

Angelous glances around the place a bit, glancing up at the mention of a drink. "Ummm... just milk or pop if you have it." He never really drank the strong stuff.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2011, 05:34 PM

Azel looks at him and nods "Sure" he grabs a can of pop from the fridge and himself an beer. He closes the door and moves over as he hands it over to him "Here you go..please have an seat" as he looks him over while sitting on the couch.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-18-2011, 08:26 PM

Angelous took the pop and took a drink before sitting down. "Thank you, I appreciate it." He watched the other person, still not trusting him and not wanting to take his eyes of off him for a second.