Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 09-07-2012, 04:18 AM

She sucked in a breath as the needle pricked her. It was potent, working very fast through her system. She could feel her heart beating quickly, the loud thumping in her ears as she leaned her head back. Muscles tensed and warmth ran up and down her body. Her vision blurred as she looked up at the ceiling, a smile curving on her lips. She let out an breath she hadn't realized she had been holding, her body now lax.

Several seconds passed before she felt the warmth grow in her chest almost to the point of burning. Her heart beating to such an extent she knew it couldn't be healthy, but her body didn't react to the potential danger. Then it all went silent as the warmth vanished. When had she closed her eyes? It was dark... Not a speck of light shone through. Was she asleep?

She clutched something. It was soft. Familiar, the smell was welcoming. She didn't want to get up. She dug her face into the familiar softness. Her head still hazy from the drug. She turned her head feeling the soft flesh tickle her cheekbones. She took a deep breath in. Grass and flowers. She forced her eyes open, looking up to see herself in a meadow. When was the last time she had seen one this untouched? Where was this place? She pushed herself up, turning around as she paled in the face a little. She looked down at herself, her body draped in a cloth and nothing more. What had happened last night? Her head shot up as she heard a giggle from behind her, before turning around. That's when she saw them, her mouth falling open as the middle woman knelt down beside her and tucked a finger under her chin.

The drug passed through his veins, fingers of warmth caressing every part of his body. It was something he'd never be able to experience with a one night stand or a simple fling. It traced itself through him, filling him to the brim. His heart racing with an abnormal rhythm, before going still. Cold gripped him, stirring him from the rest that the drug had put him in.
Rocks covered the floor below Lewis, littered with gemstones and minerals the world had yet discovered. The lighting was tinted a dark teal, washing over him and his surroundings as he lay there. Screams in the distance could be heard, pleading their case to empty ears. Cries for mercy, to be back with the ones that they loved, to bring their loved ones to them echoed throughout the cavernous place. It grew louder, as if it could feel him there. Lingering. He was alone, no sign of the girl who had been with him moments before.
A soft giggle came from in front of him. "Hades." three voices chimed at once.
The women in front of him where nothing short of interesting. An old hag stood off to the side, her back twisted into a permanent haunch with a staff that had a spindle on the top. A crow perched on her shoulder, it's beady eyes staring dead on at him. They were as soulless as the woman's it rested on. The second woman was gorgeous to say the least. Her golden hair nearly touched her calves, hiding her bare body from those who gazed. Her skin sparkled as if it were made from diamond dust as her green eyes and full lips smiled. The third was a woman, though she was cloaked and chained. Her body twitching in a fit of blurs as though trying to escape her prison.

Last edited by Kriddles; 09-07-2012 at 04:24 AM..

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-08-2012, 06:27 AM

“This is interesting” Lewis said it aloud, “What a drug. I feel fully aware, but this Hallucination is so real feeling.” He could smell brimstone, faintly but distinctly. The hard rocky ground felt soft beneath his feet. Strangely he felt at home.

He looked around the teal haze, his eyes glanced a door, strange symbols adorned it, yet he could read it plain as day.

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Me

He sat him self down on a larger rock and looked the old hag over and asked a simple question. “What did you call me, and where am I?”

This drug is fun. I feel like I am playing a game.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-08-2012, 07:30 AM

"As the seconds pass, you will grow to know, remembering your past, removing them from the snow." The cloaked woman said, her body twitching... struggling against the chains. Her voice sounded as though a hundred spoke in unison, before she went still again.

The middle woman smiled, "You are home, Hades. Do you not recognize it?" She asked looking him dead in the eye. She shifted slightly before turning around extending her arm and motioning to the underworld. "All of this is yours... Your Domain. Your Rules." Her grin widened to expose teeth. "You do recognize it. What would you do if I told you it wasn't a hallucination? But rather, a memory?"

The hunched woman didn't speak a word. She watched him from under her cloak. The supporting her weight as she leaned on it.

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2012, 01:58 AM

Lewis had never really liked riddles. He was smart enough to understand them, he just didn’t understand why people would mask the truth.

Just lie, or tell me true.

The sound of the woman’s voice was soothing to his ears. It reminded him of everyone he had ever known, and more.

I should be afraid, but this does feel right. Just embrace the trip, you will be back in the bar soon enough.

“Yes. Hades.” He said half kidding, yet it felt right. The saying of the words made him feel strong. A lot stronger then he had ever felt before.

“Walk with me ladies,” He said towards the 3 woman as he began to slowly walk further in to the underworld. Through the doors he walked, he felt like poet Dante as he walked through the high arched doorway. There was a long stone passage, it was darker then the night yet Lewis managed to walk without missing a step or stumbling. The sounds of torment began to get louder and louder.

It sounds like music.

Something else began to chime in with the music of pain and terror, the sound of water. The river was swift moving, and strangely it lit up the cave, a pale teal much like the fog in the first cavern. There was a boat tethered to the shore, but no boatman. So Lewis kept walking something in the back of his mind told him nothing bad would happen.

I can not burn, I can not fail.

Hands rose up from the water. Some were nothing but bone, some covered in grey flesh. Slowly more hands rose. And more until a path was formed down the teal glowed rapids.

This feels so natural, so real.

He walked on the extended hands, eyes forward. The banks of the river jagged with rocks, the ceiling jagged with stalagmites. The river flowed down and a round tight bends that reminded Lewis of a waterslide he rode as a child. The sounds of torment became louder and more rhythmic.

The tight passage of the river opened to a larger opening. The cave was as big as a city. And in the center stood giant palace built in to and around a large circle of Stalagmites. The hand path lead to a fork the river, each branch of the forking river flowed in to waterfalls down a deep bottomless looking pit that surrounded the palace. From the pit the screams and torments of a thousand generations of life.

The Tartarus. What sweet music. I am home

He walked across a small stone bridge that led to large palace. The doors of the palace was a dark stone. It appeared to be carved hematite. As Lewis approached the doors they opened.

He was met by a large man, yet something was off about him. He didn’t have legs; instead his lower body was like that of two snakes.

Minos

“Welcome home my lord,” Said the snake man “It has been too long. Your loyal servants still judges in your absence.”

“Good” He looked around the three women was standing with the snake man Minos.

“I have a gift for you.” Minos said ignoring the three women, or not seeing them, “Your old helm.”

Minos reached out with his long slender arms and dropped a large gold ring in his hands. The ring felt powerful in Lewis hands.

“This is a ring, no helm” Lewis stated flat with no sound of anger or gratitude.

“After the death of Perseus, the helm was abused by mortals, damaged beyond repair, we melted it down and hardened it in the blood of virgins.”
Virgins.

The thought made him think of red hair, and deep green eyes.

Terra

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-10-2012, 04:36 AM

The middle woman, a tall blonde that could make even the most loyal of men fall at her feet, pressed the palm of her hand against Terra's cheek. It was nothing like she would've imagined. A painful chill shot through her body, making her recoil from the touch.
"Who are you?" she shot the question at them, rubbing her cheek trying to rid it of the sting. "Where am I?"
The middle woman smiled. "These are your fond memories. A world untouched by death. A safe and sacred place where you reside when life becomes overbearing."
"And you...?"
"The three." They said in unison.
"That's.... vague." She said looking around. She leaned over, looking at an open fruit. It's seeds gleamed against a light source that could not be identified.

Pomegranate.

"This isn't real is it?" She said remembering the drug she had taken. This must be a hallucination. How long had she been out?

"Do you want it to be real, Persephone?" The name made Terra stop cold in her tracks. She turned back to the three women.

The blonde's grin widened, before the cloaked woman in chains repeated the rhyme that she had given Lewis.
"..." She looked down before looking back up. "I want to wake up now."
The blonde walked over to her, bracing Terra's head. The cold paralyzed her as the blonde placed a kiss on Terra's forehead. "So be it. Awaken... Persephone."

She sucked in a breath, before her eyes opened. Bright florescent lights blurred her vision. She held up an arm to cover her eyes, before she noticed an IV in her arm. She lowered it slightly to get a better look of it, before she turned her head noticing the medical equipment. Panic slowly setting in. Where was she? How did she end up here? How long had she been here? She pushed her palm to her head before feeling a sharp pain shoot up her arm. She pulled it away, only to see a bandage wrapped around her hand. She unwound the gauze and fell still. The 'X' the man had made earlier with a pen had been traced with a blade of some sort. It had needed a few stitches. "What the hell?" She realized the TV had been on, she turned her head upward before noticing that it was the news. The faces that flashed on the TV were familiar, and then she remembered where she had seen them. The man with the goatee and the woman from before... they had been the two she had seen using Ambrosia like her. Several other faces flashed and she felt her stomach churn. They were listing off murder victims. He had been in the club.... She felt sick, her face paling.

Footsteps could be heard from the hall, and paranoia took her. Was that the murderer?! She started grabbing the cords and pulling them out, before several nurses restrained her. "NO! GET OFF!" She screamed "I'm fine! I can't stay here!" They held stead fast though pushing her down in the bed and trying to get her hooked back up. She grabbed one of them by the arm and felt hate well in her. Black veins originated at Terra's touch before coiling up the woman's arm. The nurse screamed pulling away from her trying to rub off the black. Within a matter of seconds her skin had turned black, and then her lungs. As the woman fell, Terra felt paralyzed. Her breath caught in her throat. She looked up at the other nurses, fear and confusion on her face before she bolted.
"Restrain her and call the police for God Sake!" one of them screamed.

Oh god, what have I done?! What is happening?!

She got down the block before turning down an alley. She didn't know if she could stay here for long. She pressed her back to the cold frame of the building. Police vehicles zipping by with their sirens swelling before dying again. What had she done? Was that woman dead? Did she kill someone?

---

The three women followed Lewis through the underworld. Not speaking a word unless he asked it of them. They watched from a distance as Minos gave him the ring.

"Something wrong, Hades...?" the blonde asked watching him closely. The smile never left her face. She didn't need to ask questions to receive answers, but how could he know that?

((OOC: Sorry for the long post. :X))

Last edited by Kriddles; 09-10-2012 at 04:44 AM..

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2012, 04:36 AM

Lewis knew who the three were, part of him didn’t believe it, but they were the fates. He studied Greek history as part of is political studies, yet he recognized everything far better then any textbook description. He was starting to believe in this.

Hades, I am Hades.

He tightened his grasp on the heavy gold ring, “I know who you are, and you know what I am going to do.” His voice sounded more powerful then normal. He felt more powerful.

Lewis Grasped the ring as tightly as he could. King Minos the Judge of the damned smiled as the unknown strength of the underworld coursed through his masters veins. Lewis closed his eyes.

White lights flashed in steady intervals as Lewis slowly opened his eyes.

Have I come to. Or is this another vision.

He moved and heard the squeak of leather, the white lights were coming through a sun roof, and he realized where he was.

My Limo.

“How long was I out?” Lewis asked his driver.

“Not long, but you were alone, figured I would scoop you up, no need for any dirty reporters.” Caleb, his driver replied. His driver was a smart man, he knew the in and outs of journalism, he was an accomplished fighter, and skilled driver. Caleb was like three men rolled in to one.

“I feel fine”, Lewis unclenched his fist, the ring was still there, “in fact I feel better then fine”

I feel like a god.

“That’s good,” Caleb said, “Where to now boss?”

“Just drive around… Actually no, take the scenic route back to the club.”

Lewis poured himself another drink and began typing at his laptop, calling for a meeting of his closest advisers for Monday at 11. He had big news that he wished to make.

I will be president.

The limo made its way up one street and then down another, Police lights at the hospital made Lewis chuckle, half the force was there… the other half were drunk and stoned at O’Harrons. They made a quick left and right. There was a flash of red.

“Stop the car,” Lewis shouted. “I think I will walk the rest of the way”

“You’re the boss.” Caleb Unlocked the car doors, and Lewis hoped out. Before the car pulled away, he put the heavy gold ring in his pocket, and grabbed the 9MM he kept under the seat, and attached the holster to his belt.

“Circle the blocks,” Lewis said to Caleb, “Ill be in touch if I want a ride”

Lewis grabbed his phone shut the door and the car drove off. The second the car was out of sight Lewis shouted for Terra while walking toward the alley he swore he saw her hair.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:21 AM

Terra slowly slid down the wall, pale, terrified, the sirens blaring in her head as she tried to breathe. Her lungs felt like stone and her body shook uncontrollably.
If all trips were like that, she was never doing drugs again. Had she really just killed someone? Surely it wasn't her. She couldn't have. It was unreal... The way she had died. People don't die like that.

The image flashed through her head again, her palms pressing against her face. How else could she explain that? What if they caught her?

She looked up, her make-up smeared and her hair tangled. Her heart felt like it was ramming against her chest. She opened her mouth, took a deep breath, turned her head and released the tension in her stomach. She quickly wiped it away with a shaking hand before jerking her head up in response to footsteps.

Her immediate thought was police. Should she just run for it? Could she outrun them? Maybe she could kill them too. Oh god no. No. NO! She turned about to say something in defense of what she had done, before letting out a relieved breath. "W-What are you doing here...?"

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2012, 06:45 AM

Lewis was right, it was Terra standing in an Alley. He looked here up and down. She was clearly in a hospital, she was still in a hospital gown. It was loosely tied.

She has nothing on except for that.

Lewis was instantly aroused

She spun around quickly, and looked relieved to see Lewis. She was scared that was plain to see.

“What has you so spooked, hun?” He said, is voice sounded powerful and hinted that he could make the fear go away. “Why are you in a hospital gown? Your going catch a cold wearing just that”

It was at that moment Lewis noticed Terra’s hand was bleeding, He tossed his suit jacket off, and ripped off his dress shirt.

“Wrap your hand with this,” Lewis said tossing his shirt, “and wear my jacket so you don’t catch a cold.” He kicked the jacket at her feet.

The cold didn’t bother Lewis the ring in his pocket sent heat radiating through his body.

I can not freeze.

Lewis no longer looked the politician. He stood in the alley, black shoes, pinstripe pants, and black wife beater. He looked his age. The suit and job always made people think he was older. Even in the dark light of the alley you could see how fit Lewis really was, the tight wife beater showed off his firm pecks, and his 6 pack abs. With the gun on his side he looked more like a criminal then the voter favorite, friendly faced politician from the south.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:31 AM

How was she supposed to answer any of that?

Oh yes, I just had a wicked trip. Woke up in a dreamy meadow with three women, one as naked as they come, one looking as if she jumped from a horror film and the other as old as time itself called me Persephosomething. When I woke up, I killed someone.... not with a knife, not by strangling her, but by my very touch. Just POOF! Dead.

Yes, that would go over very well. She would be sent to a psych ward without ever having to be evaluated. And even if they blamed the drugs or not, she was still a murderer.

Why did I come into work today?

"I woke up there..." She answered shortly as he tossed her his clothing. She wrapped her hand before slipping into the coat. It was warm, reminding her of something... As if it were something she had long since forgotten.
She looked up at him, looking him over... twice... three times, she shook her head swallowing a lump in her throat before she shrugged on the coat. "Shouldn't you get back home?" her voice cracking mid-sentence, "I'm sure your wife is worried about you... and I won't be good for your publicity... I will return the coat and shirt, just let me know where and who to leave them with. We can forget this ever happened. And you can... do whatever it is you do." She said pausing to keep her breath steady, making sure not to look him in his captivating eyes.

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2012, 08:05 AM

Lewis watched intently as Terra bent down to pick up his jacket. Lewis concluded that Terra was much better looking naked, her body was perky, symmetrical, near perfect.

The green outfit did her no justice.

Lewis looked up, as quickly as he looked down. She was unaware, or just didn’t care that Lewis saw everything.

“I should go home,” Lewis said agreeing, “but first I should get you home, I cant leave you hear in the streets half naked.”

There is no way I can forget what happened

Lewis put his hand in his pocket and felt the heavy gold ring.

She knows nothing of my life, or my marriage.

He thought about the gold band on his hand. Just a political symbol. His marriage was arranged by his team, she was chosen because of who her father was, the daughter of past president, the wedding was on all the news channels. American Royalty, they called them. She was probably an 8ball in by now, sleeping with some woman. She didn’t care who Lewis slept with, and she repaid that favor. The marriage was just a big act.

“My limo is circling the block, one call and it will be here in seconds."

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:02 AM

She looked down at herself, for the first time tonight, a dark red blooming in her cheeks and chest. She shook as she slowly covered herself up, trying to keep a calm demeanor. Though her eyes wouldn't make contact with his. She didn't even know if she could keep up this facade with herself.

"Look, I really don't know why you are here... or why you care for that matter... No offense, but we kinda already settled-" she started before she spotted a glimpse of a flashlight's beam. It vanished as quick as it had appeared. She released a breath she had been holding, "Sure... Yeah. That sounds... awesome. Call it now?" She choked on her own words, her eyes trained on where the light had appeared.

What are you doing, Terra?

She could feel her body tense, readying itself for whatever action it deemed worthy at the time. The hairs on the back of her neck rising.
She prayed that they wouldn't come this way, flight or fight.... she honestly didn't know what she would do. And that alone scared her.

A scream cried out in the distance, ringing out in the streets. Apparently the police had been closer than she had expected. She could hear their radios ping with the orders before hurried footsteps faded away. Adrenaline pulsed through her veins, almost to a point of insanity and it now had no outlet.

She relaxed her body as best as she could, tightening the clothing around her body so as not to expose.

Last edited by Kriddles; 09-12-2012 at 02:59 PM..

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-13-2012, 02:58 AM

Lewis could feel the tension rise in the alley. Police sirens were buzzing through the night. He pulled out his phone, and called Caleb, his driver.

“Yeah... Two Alleys back... that’s right... Red Hair... See you soon” Lewis put his phone away and put his hand in his pocket playing with the ring. “Keep your eyes open for a black limo.”

Lewis followed to where Terra kept glancing at the other end of the alley. There were no lights in the alley, but a glow from a street light let Lewis see the details of where he was. A dirty alley, a couple dumpsters and old musty couch. Large dark shadows gloomed by the dumpsters. A light flashed down the alley.

An officer doubled back.

The cop made his way down the alley, his light pinned on Terra, his gun drawn telling her to drop to the ground and put her hands on her head.

What did this girl do? Did he see me?

Lewis slunk in to the shadows behind Terra. Hidden by the dark shadow he slipped the ring on his finger. The power ran quickly through his body. He could see his hand vanish.

I am either still high, or I am a god. This is better than sex.

Lewis walked out, nothing but rippling air, he walked quietly as the cop yelled again. The officer was reaching for his radio. Lewis grabbed at the gun on his side. With a swift move Lewis knocked the cop’s gun up, a shot fired in to the air wildly. Lewis whispered in to the cop’s ear, and pulled the trigger of his 9mm. The cop fell down dead.

Tell Minos I say hi

This wasn’t the first time Lewis caused death, but this was the first time he pulled a trigger. Lewis knew he was the reason his father killed himself. Lewis also knew he was the reason his brothers died in a fiery blaze.

He moved back to the shadows behind Terra, and removed his ring.
A car pulled up to the alley, Caleb shouted something he couldn’t understand.

“My car is here. We have to move. Now.” Lewis said forcibly towards Terra. He could tell she was scared and he couldn’t blame her.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:47 AM

Just her luck. The police officer turned around and looked down their alley. The flashlight was near blinding, and with a quick reaction she raised her arm and shaded her eyes. He was getting closer, and she knew it was too late to make a mad dash for it. It was within the blink of an eye, she felt a warm rush sweep past her before watching as the police officer's gun flew out of his hand with a loose shot, before dying by what sounded like a gunshot. She felt her jaw drop, and stood there for a second more than she should've before she quickly backed away from the corpse. She nearly stumbled over Lewis, before gaining back her balance.

As the limo pulled up, all she could muster was to look up at the driver. What was she supposed to do again? She glanced at the body, she didn't want to end up like that. Standing there sounded good.

When Lewis ordered her to get in the car, everything started to function and reality came back to her. She could feel air circulating through her lungs again. She didn't question. She didn't argue. She quickly got into the back of the limo and sat down.

She stared at the floor for the longest time, her tongue touching her dried lips as a nervous habit as her brain tried to process everything that had happened. She closed her mouth before she opened it again. What had happened? She walked into the bar... she stopped there. "Heh.....hahahahaha. HAHAHAHA! What a terrible joke. HAHAHAHAHAHA! What a f**king terrible joke." She laughed.

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-13-2012, 04:30 AM

Lewis sat across from Terra; he found himself staring at the top of her head. He was thrown off by the laughter. He reached over and closed the soundproof window between the drive and the back. Caleb knew not to say anything, but he didn’t need the distractions if he was driving.

Lewis grabbed two glasses and poured them to the rim.

Terra needs a drink, and so do I. I killed a man. I liked it.

“Here,” Lewis said shoving the glass in to Terra’s face. “Drink”

“I can take you home if you want, but I think the police will be looking for you” Lewis said, his voiced sounded sorrowful and empathetic. “If you like, I know a place where you can stay for the night, or as long as you need, it not the most glorious of places... all you need to do is saying the word.”

Lewis looked her over she looked pale

How much blood did she loose? How bad was her trip to send her in to such a state.

Lewis ran his fingers through her hair, she felt cool to the tough, or was it that he was that warm. With a reassuring voice Lewis told her that everything was going to be okay.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-13-2012, 04:54 AM

She stopped laughing before she took the drink and sipped from it. He was right. The police would be looking for her. She polished off the glass before running a finger along the rim.
She pulled away from his touch, before shaking her head.
"How is it going to be okay?" She said trying to hold back what she said next, but it was like word vomit. "I killed someone, and- and not in a normal way." she said looking up at him, "All I did was touch her! She decayed right in front of me... She crumbled right in front of me, Lewis! And then the cop... Oh god I don't know if I did that." She closed her mouth and buried her face into her hands. "I would blame it on the trip, but I heard small bones crack under my feet as I sprinted... and the look of horror on their faces." She breathed in deeply, before exhaling. She looked up at him, and felt the same familiar pang in her chest as if she had been here before. She shook it off, before she took the band and pulled her hair up into a loose bun, and tightening the coat around her. She could smell the cologne from it, in a weird way it was comforting. "You probably think I'm a nut job huh?" She chuckled, "I would."

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-15-2012, 02:59 AM

Lewis wondered if there was something special about Terra. He was Hades who knows what or who she might be; maybe that’s why she was immune to his charm.

If she really caused a woman to decay in front of her maybe she’s like me...

“I believe you. You’ll be safe with me. Half the lawyers and judges owe me more favors then I can count.” He put his hand on her leg to show his sincerity. She did feel cold, either that or he was warm.

I should tell her what I saw. Then again...

“What I saw after taking the drug was surreal, but I think it all happened. I was at the base of a large mountain, and three women were there. They told me I was the god Zeus. What did you see?”

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-15-2012, 03:29 AM

She held still for a while, her eyes turned downward. Several buildings flashed by before her lips finally parted.
"I woke up in a meadow. It was pure, untouched. It didn't smell like the synthetic grass that they plant in the graveyard I work at. It was beautiful, soft and warm... I saw three women like things, but I wouldn't call them human..." She touched her arm where the drug penetrated her skin. "They called me a name too... Persephosomething..."

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-15-2012, 04:31 AM

Lewis held up his finger to show that Terra should be quite for a second. He pressed his finger on a button on the door for the intercom with the driver.

“Caleb, to the penthouse condo.” Lewis smiled at terra no waiting for Caleb’s reply. “I have a pretty stocked library at the condo.” Lewis said directing the rest of his attention at Terra. “There is also a fully stocked fridge and a computer.”

And a nice big bed

“Maybe we can find out what the drug really is, or who the dream said you are.”

The limo made its way across town. The night was quiet. Traffic was low this time of night, and the limo made great time getting to the large high rise building that housed the office of Senator Lewis Wood. The building was known to the city, and was home to the offices of lawyers, judges and accountants. All the offices held the biggest names on the building. The modest sign on the door read Woods Holdings. The building was a gift to Lewis.

“Home sweet home” Lewis said with a smile.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-15-2012, 05:08 AM

She stepped out of limo, tugging the coat closer to her body. Him saying that he believed it all really happened made her question his sanity.

The woman decayed in front of her again within a bright flash, before fading again. How could she explain that?

She quietly followed him, glancing over her shoulder at any sound. She stopped at the door, glancing up at him.

He was dressed entirely different, darker, if that were possible. Regal. There were horses, which looked as if death had taken them before reanimating them, standing behind him. She blinked, the image was gone. She held still by such a vivid hallucination before she asked a simple question. "What makes you believe it really happened?"

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2012, 11:07 PM

Lewis swiped a card along the edge of the glass doors. The building doors swung open with a mechanical buzz. Lewis led Terra in to the building. Two armed guards nodded, acknowledging Lewis, but not saying a word. The front lobby was well decorated, a red carpet stretched toward the elevator.

“What makes me believe you, simply I had a vision myself, I believe mine, why wouldn’t I believe yours.” Lewis said as he walked toward the open elevator doors. “I stood at the base of a large mountain. The top was too high up to see”
Lewis swiped his card and a panel opened up bellow the standard elevator buttons. He typed at the panel, causing the elevator to move. The elevator still felt spacious with the two bodies inside.

“You can never be too careful,” Lewis smiled as he continued, “So, at the base of this mountain I was visited by 3 women. The woman pointed at the mountain and said it was Olympus. I climbed the mountain and at the top was a grand place of gold. It was there that the woman called me Zeus, King of the Gods.”

The elevator slowly made its climb to the spacious penthouse apartment. The elevator doors opened showing a large minimalistic room. The walls were bare, except for a couple movie posters. A large black couch sat along the one wall.

“Home sweet home”, Lewis said with a smile.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:33 PM

She didn't say a word as she followed him through the doors. She glanced at the guards before tugging the coat closer to her body, if that were possible.

She glanced around the building as she walked behind him. It was dark and still, but it held a cold elegance. Perhaps she had judged him too soon? Maybe he really was what he showed on the screens. She rested in the corner of the elevator as it made it's way up, glancing at him every now and then.

Then again, you are in an elevator with a married man, Terra. Humanitarian and Do-Gooder doesn't really fit the bill.

When the doors slid open again she blinked. She was expecting more elegance, columns.... Hell, maybe even a fountain with a statue of himself in the middle. The reality almost made her laugh. Was that a Star Wars poster? Surely not. She turned to him. "It's... nice." Not the full truth, but not a lie either. She slowly stepped out of the elevator.

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-21-2012, 03:20 AM

The room opened up, the main room was larger then the elevator view made it look. With a push of a button the walls shifted opening window, the view of the downtown could only be called breathtaking. That high up the grime and filth of the streets could not be seen. The view always made Lewis feel powerful.

Lewis saw Terra glance at the Star Wars poster.

“Its an original from 1977. Signed by Lucas, Jones, Ford, Hamil, and Fisher. I bought it in an action. 1.5 million. I over paid, but the money went to support rebuilding inner city school, So I didn’t mind. Let me give you the grand tour.”

Lewis made his way through the misleading apartment. It was far larger then the initial glance made it look. The main room was a dream man cave, as the walls shifted a large gas fireplace, and a large television were revealed. Down the hall, a game room could be seen along with a couple other doors. The kitchen and dinning room were through one. The second door lead to a simple half bathroom. The third door was an office and Library equal in size to the main room. The last door is where the tour ended.

“This here is my room. Your welcomed to use it” Lewis opened the door to reveal a large antique bed with for large bedposts. The dressers looked antique as well. The room was the opposite of the rest of the modern feel.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:44 AM

Her head turned to the sound of the wall moving and disappearing to show the cityscape. She walked over, quietly, hugging the coat to her body as she looked out at it. It was gorgeous. She almost touched the glass before realizing where she was, he'd probably have her hand for leaving a hand print.

"I never said it was silly to have a Star Wars poster... did I?" She followed him through the house. It was larger than her's ever was. Very different than she had imagined. Each wall held a secret that made her smirk. Somehow she had painted him as this unstoppable force but like anyone else, he seemed to enjoy some of the simple things in life. Of course he might just play it off like the Star Wars Poster.

When they stopped at the bedroom, she tightened her jaw. This was more of what she was expecting. Even down to the counted thread sheets. She turned to him, "Actually... I kinda just want some normal clothes if you don't mind." She said before flicking her thumb back behind her with an arm still wrapped around the coat. "And I can crash on the couch so as not to impose too much." Her green eyes glancing at him. "Besides the TV is out there..."

ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-24-2012, 03:51 AM

Lewis smiled while he took a step in to his bedroom. “Clothes first.” He said going to a wooden wardrobe. The legs and knobs we all carved wood. The stain seemed slightly worn as if it has traded hands over the last few decades.

He reached in to the top drawer, a pulled out a pair of black sweatpants and a black tank top and tossed it towards Terra.

“Hopefully these fit you.” He could tell she was impressed with the room. He put his hand in his pocket and ran his finger across the ring.

I wonder what other powers are waiting for me.

Lewis pointed the bathroom out to Terra as he headed back to the large room. He flicked on the Television. The news was on. He sat back and waited for Terra to change.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:12 AM

Terra, alarmed, released the coat and caught the clothes he tossed to her. They were black, just like everything else of his. She wasn't surprised, actually she didn't think she could be surprised anymore tonight. She walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her and took in her surroundings.

There wasn't any decorations, at least not any obnoxious ones. The sink was marble, dark and elegant with the sleekest of faucets, while even the toilet looked ritzy. Did it automatically flush? She really didn't care to find out at this time.

She shrugged off the coat and gown catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She noticed darkened veins where she had taken the drug. Bruising? She followed them all the way down to her wrist. They were faint, but still noticeable up and down her arm. She bit her lip, trying to rub it away before giving up after a minute. She slipped into the tank top and sweats. The pants were slightly loose, but the tank was snug and probably meant to be an undershirt. She let her hair down to cover her shoulders more than they were, before she left the bathroom. She made her way out to the living room and turned her head to the TV. "... Have they said anything else about the murders?" she asked watching the events play out with a woman's voice directing everything.