happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-27-2013, 10:56 PM

When D had removed her helmet to reveal that she was indeed a human female underneath all that armor, it was obvious enough to Akito that she was no doubt human rather then some type of robot as how Trigan had considered her. However, even though her appearance and how she spoke as well as moved gave away the fact that she was also indeed human it didn't seem as though Trigan had believed that the woman was indeed human. He had stayed on his statement that D was indeed a robot underneath all that skin. Akito couldn't help but turn and look at the male who introduced himself as Thiang with a confused look across his facial expression. How could D be a robot after revealing her true face and showing that she was a human from how she spoke and moved.

When Trigan had informed as how Akito's name had sounded asian, he hadn't bothered to say a single word in response to that. He had been worried about the fact that someone might've known who he was and was actually searching for his death, he had only just met these people so trusting them instantly with his life and more information of who he was seemed rather risky. Rather, Akito had simply began to follow Trigan as he lead him to go find either Tri or his sister. He had only turned his head over his shoulder lightly to look back at D for a moment at how she was trying her best to act like some sort of robot.

Akito had seen many robots during his childhood and even on his journey throughout the planet but never once did he ever hear a robot actually speak like that. The way D had acted was almost as though it was some type of old school robot that had been extinct for centuries, shaking his head at how she had acted Akito had simply continued to follow down the path that Trigan had showed him until they had heard yet another female voice calling out to Trigan to shut and lock the door. Curious as to who the new woman was that spoke out, his grip once more had lowered itself onto one of this two blades' hilt as Akito prepared himself once again for anything that might decide to jump out and attack him. His gaze mostly focused on the doorway in front of them, Akito had kept his usual calmed expression. "Who exactly is that other person? Is that Tri's sister..?" He asked as he awaited an answer from either one of the two.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 05-28-2013, 12:58 AM

Trigan sighed as he turned to the crazy looking women acting like a robot "not that kind of robot" Trigan said making his way up to the door holding it open he wasn't going to shut it even if he would have to fight, until she got back he owed her for letting him into the room but in the distance he could here the screaming of mutants Trigan watched as the sister grabbed the strange women but soon more mutants started over, the walls "Robot watch the door" trigan said turning his head his eye's showed much death and also killing intent this look would be even rare in these times.

Trigan dashed trough the door running straight for Svanna jumping right over he got into a Muai Thai fighting stance raising his right leg a bit from the ground and raising his arms into a perfect position, to strike with his elbows. Trigan had never looked so serious around people ever the mutants being monsters begun there charge Trigan knew he wouldn't beadle to kill them all but he would take as many as he could as he dashed forward at the large beast driving his knee into the scull of one of the creatures, shattering it before bending backwards dogging a claw from another then gabbing twice before leaning back up to finish it off the second one with a elbow to the back neck crushing its mutated spine, then getting back into his stance.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-28-2013, 01:27 AM

Tristan looked inside a nearby tool-box, and found a Replacement Energy cell. He removed the busted one from the Pistol, and put it on. He then looked around for something to use as a Particle accelerator. "Hm......Nimbus, if you can find me a Barrel of a Pistol, doesn't matter the make, I can create a Make-shift Particle Accelerator. Grab the Firing pin as well, if you can "he said, looking at the pistol.

Svanna looked at Trigun, and grabbed him. "Your no use to Colony dead! Get inside, and keep those things from getting in! "she said. She then pulled her Dragonov off her back, and began to fire on the Mutants. A Quick shot to the spine usually brought them down with ease. "Miss! Follow Trigun! get inside!" She said, reloading.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-28-2013, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
Name: Gemini Starr
Special Traits: Communication with all animals
Weapons: A Big ol' gun and her own body.
Bio: Gemini was born in the forest on a cold Halloween night.Her mother died in childbirth,and her father was a soldier,away at war.For as long as she could remember,Gemini lived in the forest with a pack of wolves.Her only possession was a silver heart shaped locket on a red ribbon,with one word inscribed on it: Gemini.The wolves called her star child,and from that she names herself Gemini Starr.She never learned to read or write anything except her name,which is why she spelled 'star' wrong.She left the forest when she was sixteen to live with humans.She learned to use a gun,and found that she liked it a lot.She also learned martial arts,which she had a natural talent for.When the outbreak hit,Gemini was the only person in her apartment to survive.From then on,she wandered,looking for somewhere safe to live.
pic:
Gemini wandered the streets absently,her favorite gun slung over her shoulder.It was a gun she had modified herself,an old clunker of a thing,but she had changed it to fire different types of bullets.She heard a commotion and,curious,decided to go check it out.What she found was a mutant rummaging through an empty dumpster outside a building.The mutant,a raccoon looking thing with bits of skin and fur missing,showing it's rotting flesh,looked up at her.It was about the size of a German Shepherd,and it's eyes were radioactive green.It's matted fur was black and brown,and once it noticed her,it pounced.Gemini played it cool and raised her gun,quickly switching the setting to explosive bullets and firing.She hit home,straight in the creature's chest,and it fell to the ground,dead.Gemini walked over to it and knelt down."Please forgive,little friend.Go peacefully." She said,then looked at the building.She had never been there before,but it looked safe enough.She shrugged and knocked on the door.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-28-2013, 03:46 AM

Yukina jumped but was re leaved to see another human and followed her back to the compound. AS they ran along Yukina looked to Svanna."right!",she said looking to Trigun and followed him inside finally being able to catch her breath she sighed and looked around the compound. 'Is this the Colony I've been hearing about?",she asked softly looking to Trigun. Not expecting the colony to have so many people.

Andraus

Old 05-28-2013, 04:05 AM

momochan:

Svanna started to close the door, but then saw a girl, unaware that she was about to be set-on upon by a bunch of Mutant 4 legged dog-things. Svanna then ran to the girl, pulling out her machete, and grabbed her hand "COME ON! We got to hurry Inside!" She said, pulling her towards the entrance.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-28-2013, 04:21 AM

(sorry gais. got caught up with stuff and things.)

"Yeah, that's his sis. As you know, Tri and Svanna made this place.", D said, watching what was going on through a window intently. When Trigan ran out she felt the urge to go after him, but she didn't want to ditch Akito. Besides, there were enough people out there. So she had to watch the door now. D had in irritated look on her face as she shut the door and locked it up. She had to sit back and not take part in the action...Just Great. D heard yelling coming from Svanna. She was on the edge of her seat. D threw her helmet to the side and placed her hands on the locks, waiting for Svanna to tell her when to open it. She tapped her fingers against the door, waiting patiently for the signal. "So, while our allies are fighting for their lives, lets chat. What brought you to this place? Me and my buddy came here seeking for a place to stay. We had no idea this was 'The Colony. We kind of broke in.", she said, glancing back at Akito for a second.

"Okay, I'll try.", Nimbus said before he glanced around. There was so much parts and junk lying around it seemed like it'd be hard to find. He walked over to a work table and started rummaging around. It only took him a few minutes to find a firing pin. it took him longer to find the barrel though. For some reason, a tiny piece was easier than finding a barrel. That puzzled Nimbus. Though he found it under a few pieces of scrap metal. He held up the pieces and brought them over to Tristan. "These all right?"

Last edited by momochan; 05-28-2013 at 04:25 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-28-2013, 04:48 AM

By the time Trigan had lead both Akito and D over toward a large metal door, and he had ended up hearing a female outside of the building. Within an instant when Trigan had decided to hop outside into the same alleyway where Akito had heard the female calling out for him to shut and lock the door, he had stayed completely silent as he watched the scene from the inside of the building. Since he hadn't bothered to walk outside and help these people with the mutated creatures, he wasn't able to see much of the fighting or what was really going on. Rather, he had taken his gaze right over toward D as he noticed how she was the one to close and lock the door. Even though D had the door closed and locked up for a moment, he had noticed as how she was prepared to reopen the door to allow everyone in before the mutated creatures to show themselves. Akito the entire time kept a single hand onto one of the hilts of his blades, if anything were to be needed of his assistance he wouldn't bother to wait a single moment to jump out and eliminate the mutated creatures.

Throughout his journey on making his way here to this city, Akito had fought many different forms of the mutated creatures. Many of them had either had missing limbs if not extra limbs, some even had powers of breathing strange elements as in exhaling poisonous gas from their lips. However, even with all the close calls he had gotten to he was able to always take down the creatures with ease as though it were nothing but training with his father. When D had spoken up on wondering about the reason as to why Akito had come to this colony and given him her own reason to being here; he stayed silent as he lowered his head down a bit. "My reasons are my own..It's better off you don't know for now. Sorry." Were his last words as he awaited for the same moment for her to reopen the door.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-28-2013, 05:24 AM

Gemini had just turned to see the dog mutants when someone grabbed her and pulled her.Her natural reaction was to swing around and punch,but she pulled back at the last second as she realized the one pulling her was a human female,and she was pulling her inside.Gemini allowed herself to be dragged inside,but pulled away the second the door was closed."Don't pull! I saw them! Poor lost pack friends..." She said with a slight frown."They called for help,need to be let go."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-28-2013, 05:43 AM

D chuckled, "Mysterious type, eh? I like that". When Svanna and the red haired female was at the door D immediately started unlocking the door. She pulled all the deadbolts back and turned the lock on the knob before she whipped open the door and let the two in. She slammed the door shut and started locking up. She'd open the door as soon as Trigon and the brown haired female came back. "We could help them by putting them out of misery, but that'd be a waist of bullets. We shouldn't shoot unless they get in or try to kill us.", D said looking back at the girl.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-28-2013, 05:46 AM

Gemini frowned.The person talking to her looked female,but smelled vaguely metallic.."Yes,I know.What are you?" She asked,looking the person up and down."Sound like girl.Look like girl.But metal scent.Odd..." She mumbled.It was clear she didn't speak very well,but at least she tried.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 05-29-2013 at 02:31 AM..

Temple

Old 05-28-2013, 11:27 AM

Trigun fallowed the Russian closely after being told to return, making sure that the women was close when they finaly got in Trigans face was back to his normal childish look, "Thanks Robot" he said turning to the women "YA this is the colony" Trigun said stretching his arm, to bad I didn't get to fight longer but he guessed that was just pat of trying to keep it a secret from people and he wasn't doing a good job, he turned to the women he hadn't seen before "WOW we have many real fighters joining us" then lowering his head he let out a sigh "but so many of them use guns" he said as his smile came back he walked up to a table and hoped up and started kicking his legs.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-28-2013, 04:01 PM

Yukina was re-leaved to be at the colony at last, she then looked to Trigun and laughed. "hey, I use my guns when i have to but i do know hand to hand combat",she said looking around some more before taking a seat herself."its good toe see other people besides drug dealers and gang members",she said happily.

Andraus

Old 05-28-2013, 04:16 PM

Svann brought them all to the wall, for a meeting. She wanted to get things out of the way, so that they'd avoid problems later. "Alright, everyone! This here is the Colony Code of Conduct "she said, tapping the wall. "D and Nimbus have already signed, but you need to as well. Signing it means you take a permanent place in our Community, and that you agree to abide by our laws."she said, looking at him. "This isn't about declaring me a leader, for I am not taking the title. This is about us making sure we survive as a whole. I'd also like to have everyone say something about themselves. The more we know Each-other, Stronger we are in Unity."she said.

"As I'm sure My brother has already told some of you, I am not a American. I am a Russian KGB trained Espionage Expert. "she said to them. "My Military Training can be a Big factor, in helping us survive. I'll do what I can to keep you all safe, but you must be willing to do the same for the rest of us. "She said.'

Sawing the Barrel in half, he Managed to use it to act as a Make-shift Accelerator. He then crook'd the firing pin, and placed it inside the pistol. Test firing it, he found it worked perfectly. "Haha! Perfect! This ought to be a big help against those Bandits "he said to himself. When they walked back, he held up the Vodka, which was at a fifth now. "Whoever helps me the most, in sorting the equipment here, get's this vodka. "He said, screwing it back on, and putting it away.

"My name is Tristan, and Before all this, I was a Master thief. My Specialty's were safe-cracking, and sneaking. These skills can be helped in opening locked Containers in Store's we scavenge from "he said to them. "I'm also a Tinkerer. Give me something to work with, and the tools, and I can fix anything up. "He said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-28-2013, 04:28 PM

Yukina read the wall and smiled signing it she then looked to Tristan and smiled."sounds far" she said grinning then smiled. "hmm sounds like me and technology, I can make any gizmo work",she said happily. Then looked to the wall again. "so what made you guy's come up with these anyway? I mean i get that were a colony and such , but ... rules disappeared a long time ago ... what makes you think that we'll be able to get humanity back in to order, when people out side of here are in such disorder?", she asked softly. "what if other come here, who don't believe in this? and try to over throw all of this in witch you both built and worked hard to do so?"

Temple

Old 05-28-2013, 04:30 PM

Trigan looked up from playing with his fingers and looked at the red haired women with a childlike face "It's fine guns can help to I guess" he said but then waited as she spoke when she was done "I think it could be fun" turning back, to look at Svann he hoped off the table and walked up and wall putting a signature on it he turned to everyone rubbing his head "don't know what to say I come from Thailand and grew up with my mother" Trigan said trying to avoid the question he walked up hoping back, onto the desk and started playing with his thumbs again.

Last edited by Temple; 05-28-2013 at 04:32 PM..

Andraus

Old 05-28-2013, 04:35 PM

Svanna looked at Yukina. "I don't know, Il be honest Yukina. All I know is that the best we can do is try. Maybe this world is a sinking shit, but we can't just accept that as an inevitability, and use it as a excuse to act like pricks. "she said "We have to be the change we seek, we must make something better for ourselves. "she said.

Svanna then gave Trigun a Dark look, and pulled her helmet off. "I don't believe that. You've obviously been trained, and your fighting style is better then most. Who trained you? " she asked.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-28-2013, 04:42 PM

Standing aside by the doorway, Akito had watched as how D had reopened the doorway for nearly a second or two to allow Svanna to re-enter the building with another female. No doubt with all the commotion going on outside in the alleyway, these people were indeed great fighters who knew more then anything on what they were doing. Once Svanna had returned only to make her way straight over toward a separate entrance of the building to pull in a red-haired female, Akito only watched in silence as he nodded to himself. It had seemed this colony was growing by the second, that was good at least then they stood a better chance against these creatures and a somewhat close of a chance to returning this world to the way it once was.

Keeping his own eyesight toward his surroundings, Akito had followed Svanna toward what seemed to be a large wall that had different laws and words about what this colony was all about. Underneath it all, were only four names two being D and her companion while the other two were Svanna and her brother. Keeping his own distance between everyone that stood to read the wall, Akito had also ended up reading it before taking a few steps forward toward it. Once he had faced the wall close enough, he had ended up reaching for the hilt of his electric blade. Slowly enough he had ended up unsheathing the blade from it's holster and sliced the palm of his left hand. Anyone who had watched that had a weak heart or stomach would easily begin thinking that this was either insane or just painful. However, to Akito while he had sliced his palm his own expression remained calm as though it were nothing but a small cut.

By the time he had resheathed his blade, Akito had dipped his right index finger into the blood before signing his own signature onto the wall. Rather then writing his true name to be easily seen by anyone and read by anyone, Akito had ended up writing his name in his Japanese nature of calligraphy. Even though Svanna had told everyone to give a bit of information about themselves as a way to know one another a bit more, Akito had stepped away from the wall and returned to his own spot as he listened to how her brother returned to speak about himself as well. The only time Akito had actually bothered to take his gaze toward anyone was when one of the females spoke up about what they would do if someone disagreed with these laws. Lowering his attention back toward the floor, he had only listened to the answer before shutting his eyes closed.

Temple

Old 05-28-2013, 04:59 PM

Trigan sighed as he rose his head again with a big smile "oh what that out there it's nothing really just your basic fighting stance i'm not that good but my mother did teach me a couple moves" he said waving his hand in flattery from the Russian women they all most likely knew he wasn't telling the truth, but he wouldn't admit it.

he looked up to see writing in blood the sword guys name in Japanese it was strange to see someone trying to hide there identity so much Trigan would say something if he wasn't doing the same thing, but that sword was very interesting and for him to wright his name in blood he must be very devoted to whatever he is aiming for.

Trigan looked back up to the red haired women "you should tell us about yourself PLEASE" he begged wanting to get to know his new alleys.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-28-2013, 06:25 PM

Once again, D moved as quickly as she could to open up the door up for Trigan and the female he had with him. As soon as they were insides he slammed it shut and lock it up tight. "Goddamn that door is heavy! Next time you guys need to come in at the same time!", D said as she pressed her back against the door and let out a sigh. D stared at the red haired female, raising a brow at her. "Dude, my voice isn't that deep! I only sound like a man when I'm wearing a helmet! See? No helmet! Any kind of dude scent you're smelling is from Nimmy.", D said stepping away from the female. This place was just full of weirdos. She let out a huff and grabbed her helmet from the floor. She tucked it under her arm and followed Scanna back to the writing wall. When they got to the room, D admired her signature. When Svanna had everyone tell everyone something about themselves, D was trying to figure out what to say. "My name is D. That's not my real name, but I like to be called that because I dislike my real name. It just doesn't fit who I am. I'm not a trained fighter or hacker or whatever, but I'm damn good at the art of talk-shit-su. I learned how to fight as I encountered mutants and gangs. I am fucking fast. And I can shoot up any mother fuckers that come our way.", D said proudly. She then watched Akito use his blood to write what looked like scribbles (To D at least) on the wall. "Dude, we have markers. Not the dinky Crayola kind, the good sharpies., she siad putting her hands on her hips.

Nimbus smiled when the male said the items were perfect. At least he did something right. When they weent to the room where everyone was gathered, Nimbus was shocked. There were...so many people here. When did they come in? He blinked and looked over at D, who waved to him. he also noticed he was the only one who had his helmet on. Even Svanna was showing her face, which was extremely beautiful. Since they were a team now, he guessed he needed to reveal his face. He let out a sigh and took off his helmet. he ran his hand through his hair and let out a sigh. D was right, these it did get hot in here. His hair was soaked with sweat. Everyone started talking about themselves and it made Nimbus uncomfortable. He preferred being alone, so joining up with this colony was weird to him. He only did it for survival. D was staring at him, expecting him to tell everyone about himself. He knew she didn't care about everyone else knowing about him, she just wanted to know something. Nimbus was secretive about himself, he didn't even tell D much about his past. She always wanted to know how he lost his eye and got that eyepatch, if he had nay family, why he never talked, why he never insulted her back when she gave him a sick metaphorical burn. He tapped his fingers against his helmet and opened his mouth to speak. "Name is Nimbus Dimare. I don't have much to say, I'm a good fighter and have great strength. I'm better at planning than anything. I watch, I listen. That's all.", he siad. D obviously had a look of disappointment on her face. He'd tell her and everyone more about himself when he was ready. He didn't want to be pressured to reveal everything about him right now. if everyone lived long enough, they'd find out more at some point.

Andraus

Old 05-28-2013, 11:23 PM

Svanna sighed. So far, her attempts to form alittle Unity had failed abruptly. "Alright, well, listion. Now that we have more people here, we'll need more food and supplies. There's a Drug-store a block away, and it's not dark yet. My brother will take a team of 3, and head to the store to grab more supplies. If you feel it's necessary to stop for more supplies, then do so, but do not take any risks. I don't want anyone dying out there. "she said to them.

Tristan walked up to them. "I'm going to take Nimbus and Our friend Akito here. 'he said. He'd studied Japanese, part of his training for safe cracking. Not all his jobs were written in English, so he had to become Bilingual. "I want Trigun and the rest to stay here, get started on Putting up fortification. We need to make sure this place doesn't get over-run, so we'll need to set up some sort of defense. There's Barbed Wire, sharp pipes, and Wooden pallets all over. You should no trouble rigging up something. "he said to them

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-28-2013, 11:53 PM

"Aww, c'mon! How come I have to stay here and miss out on all the action!", D whined. She didn't exactly want to stay here. Although it was fun messing with Trigun, it was actually starting to get annoying being called a robot. Plus, she didn't want to build shit! That was so lame. Going and getting food seemed more fun than hammering at boards and placing wire on stuff. Plus, she wanted to see if the drug store had any candy left over. "Nimmy, do my fav and see if there's candy there. Maybe they'll have some veer! Ohhhh, you have to get cool stuff this time! Seriously, last time we went looking for food you brought back just really boring food. Do better this time!", D said to her pal.

Nimbus let out a sigh when he was assigned to gathering food. He cracked his neck and then strapped on his helmet. He ignored D's complaints, not caring about whether or not she was bored. The girl needed to calm down and try to do something that wasn't violent or stupid. She got too pumped. He glared at her when she mentioned how he did a bad job with their food hunting. "It was better than nothing! Besides, there was barely anything in that place. You can't blame me for that one. I'm not going to promise anything.", he said. He looked over at Tristan, "I'm ready when you are."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-29-2013, 12:02 AM

Staying near the shadows of the large room, the last three people who had actually decided to speak up about themselves seemed to had been Trigan who sounded as though he were simply joking around about how he had learned his fighting moves from his mother. Whether or not the man was joking around, Akito had taken it serious as though he had truly did learn his moves from his mother. Akito wasn't one to disrespect someone for learning their combat skills from their superiors since he had learned his own combat skills from his father. Next just so happened to had been D who sounded as though she was one to really speak much in swears as she had many different skills in fighting the mutants. There was no doubt about it, this girl had learned how to fight off of pure experience; it may had been one of the more dangerous ways to learn but it was indeed effective. When she had spoken to Akito that there were sharpies that he could've used rather then using his own blood, he had only eyed the woman for a moment. The reason to why he had used his own blood to sign his name was from his tradition to his parents had taught him. If he was going to sign his allegiance to a colony that he would trust his own life with, he was willing to show his true loyalty by signing his own name in pure blood that gave away the obvious fact that his body and soul was bond to this colony.

The last person to speak up about themselves was none other then D's companion. Not much was really known about this male either, only that he was a great fighter and that he was more of a planner then anything. That much was going to become a great useful skill in the end since the colony was going to need plans about what to do if they were going to travel to another area at any point. The only time Akito had actually taken his attention back up was when Tristan had stated that he was going to take Akito as one of the people that were going to head by a drug store to get supplies. He hadn't bothered to object to this as he stood up straight before making his way forward. Resting his arm upon one of his sheathed blades, he awaited for the command to go forward to head to the drug store.

Temple

Old 05-29-2013, 12:37 AM

Trigan sighed to the comments that they were making soon they started talking about a food run to a drug store "WHAT! I don't get to go on the trip" Trigan stood as he bowed to everyone he knew that he, had put his mark on the bored so he couldn't refuse but why was the men who actually knew about building leaving he understood why Akito was going but the other two could really build things he let out a sigh as he turned "i'm going to go look for supply's" as he walked away into the darkness

Trigan found himself in a storage area there was a managers office and a bunch of papers that he didn't under stand speaking a new language was easy reading was the hard part, he looked at the largeness of the room and an idea came to his mind he would start removing all the managers desks and chairs and sweeping everything out.

Andraus

Old 05-29-2013, 01:27 AM

Taking charge, Tristan opened the door, and lead everyone out, closing it behind him. He then signaled for them to crouch. "We've had trouble with marauders lately, so be careful. "He said. He then started moving quickly towards the drug store. When they would reach it, you would see inside that the store was, amazingly, untouched by the first week of chaos.

The coolers were stocked with water, milk, juice, and other beverages. The shelves were filled with bagged and canned meats, and the counter had more then enough medical supplies "Jesus, there's too much for us to carry...."he said. He then looked at Nimbus. "Nimbus, take the first load of supplies, and head back to the compound. We'll cycle supplies, until we have the place cleaned out. With this, we should be good for awhile. "he said to him.