Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 09-26-2011, 11:22 PM

We have Your First so why not Your Last?

What was the last album you got your greedy little paws on? Is it what you expected?

Mine were Mastodon's The Hunter and Cerebral Ballzy's album. The Hunter is pretty different than what I'm used to when it comes to Mastodon but in a good way. Hell, my 53 year old dad's even loving it :lol: I don't care for punk, I never have and never will but Cerebral Ballzy's got me pleasantly surprised. Looks like they'll be joining the extremely short list of punk acts I actually enjoy.

I am most pleased with myself.

So, what about you guys?

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 09-27-2011, 04:56 AM

I think the last album I actually bought (legally) was Nightwish's "Last of the Wilds". Or, Tokio Hotel's "Schrei". I honestly don't remember which, but I know I bought those two. Other than that, I don't buy albums.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 05:54 AM

The last CD I got was.... Glee volume six! It was a birthday present. The last one I bought however, was Brooke Fraser's "Flags".

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 09-27-2011, 02:47 PM

Bought physically:
Strapping Young Lad- The New Black <This was cool, both musically and in comedy on some tracks. Anti-Product's sudden jazz/swing... yus. Almost Again is worth a mention too.
Thelonious Monk- Misterioso <Honestly, since when is Monk not great?

I need to get Mastodon's latest when I get the money. XD

Digitaly: Sirena's latest. Don't get Enigma of Life, just stick to the others. It's reeeeally bad compared to the rest, honestly a waste of money.
Contest: I won Jamie Rumley's two albums a few months ago on a thing in youtube. One is signed. Both awesome, you should really check out her stuff. The first album is on Jamendo free under creative commons, just search the name there. 8D

Last edited by Projectwolfie; 09-27-2011 at 03:25 PM..

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

Old 09-27-2011, 10:43 PM

I don't care for female vocalists so I'll be steering clear of that :lol:

ZoSo_Fanatic
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2011, 11:08 PM

The last actual album I got was Green Naugahyde by Primus. It's a great album and definitely shows a bit of a change in style. It's all brilliant, I definitely recommend getting picking up a copy/downloading a copy.
My most recent downloads were some live recordings of the Disco Biscuits off of archive.org (which is legal), but they aren't albums. I don't know if they count or not, but I figured I would throw them out there.

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2011, 02:59 AM

I think the last album(s) I got were a bunch of In Flames, All That Remains, Children of Bodom, and Amon Amarth CDs...I think I spent a good $200 on just those. :ninja:

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

Old 09-29-2011, 05:59 AM

Daaaamn, that's a decent amount :lol: