Rosasharn
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2011, 01:08 AM

Hmm. I don't think much logic is needed. My opinion is again, very shallow and basic. I'm just reporting what I hear.
But yes, you're right. We should stay on topic.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-25-2011, 03:38 AM

I like some of Bruno Mars' songs, didn't like 'Just the way you are' or 'Grenade' much but I liked the more recent singles I've heard from him. I really like the latest I've heard from him 'It will rain' as well as 'The Lazy song', and 'Count on Me'.

However, despite that I wouldn't say I'm a fan of his. But I may become a fan, who knows. It doesn't matter. I find I like a lot of songs by various artists but only those who continuously produce or at least sing great music do I become a fan of.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-25-2011, 03:49 PM

I actually keep hearing this one song of his that's about a vegas wedding and I absolutely hate it XP
I think it's more on the idea of a vegas wedding than the song but then again it's too catchy xD;;

Mika Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2011, 09:11 PM

The only songs I've heard by him are the ones that they play on the radio all the time. I like "Grenade," but "Just the Way You Are" and "The Lazy Song" really, really get on my nerves. I think they're way overplayed, too; it seems like whenever I dislike a song, it gets extremely popular though.

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 11-30-2011, 10:24 PM

There are a few Bruno Mars songs that I did like, did being the operative word. However, radio stations and music channels take it way too far and play any song that is popular to death. This has happened with so many good songs. The likes of 'Just The Way You Are' and 'Grenade' are just a few examples, I can't stand them now, even when they first came out I really liked them. I tend to avoid Bruno Mars like the plague now, just because I know that any song of his that I do hear will be played every five minutes and will be quoted in some girl's Facebook status, just like the rest.