D.o.l.l.
Mookieness

Old 11-11-2011, 04:08 AM

Hello everyone in the music forums <3
I have a request for you all~

I am learning Korean >< and I'm in absolute LOVE with K-pop thanks to my friend the lady Stormy <3<3<3

Okay so my request is for you to post every k-pop band you love so I can add it to my list of bands to look out for.

So far I've only got a few big names but I'd like more.

~My list~
Super Junior <3<3<3
BIGBANG<3<3
SHINee<3

Now we can obviously tell my list is lacking MAJORLY so please help me remedy that. I want names and videos if you wish of your favorite bands and songs <3

Ready........Set.........GO~~>

D.o.l.l.
Mookieness

Old 11-11-2011, 09:57 PM

Oh come now is there really no one here that likes K-pop??

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 02:50 AM

Try SNSD, Miss A and f(x). F(x) are really cute, and all of them have really catchy music. Google them, now!

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-13-2011, 01:16 AM

There's so many k-pop groups nowadays! Some more boybands for you -chucks at-

BEAST (Shock, Oasis), MBLAQ (Stay, Y), U-Kiss (0330, Shut up!) and some of the newer ones...Teen Top (Supa Luv), Infinite? (Clap, Before the Dawn) :3
DBSK! (Mirotic) More commonly known as two groups... TVXQ (Why?) and JYJ (Pierrot) now. -sobs for them-
For Girl groups, 2NE1 (I Don't Care, Lonely, I Am The Best) , After School (Because of You, Bang!) , Kara (Mister, Lupin) , Wonder Girls (Tell Me, Irony, 2 Different Tears, Be my Baby), Brown Eyed Girls (Abracadabra, Sixth Sense), 4Minute (Heart to Heart, Hot Issue), SISTAR (Ma Boy), T-Ara (Roly Poly)

But don't forget some of the amazing soloists out there!
IU, BoA, Kangta, Wheesung