Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-01-2011, 12:35 AM

Caleb got up, that was an odder reaction than he was expecting and out of all the ones he thought of, that was one unexpected. Brushing himself off and looking to the people watching the horrible accident caused by fate itself, he gets on his bike and kicks his kickstand to then take off to his house. This was 15 minutes later after the girl had tooken of and even though he didn't enter his house. He sat on the front porch with his cell phone in hand. (Does she have a cell?)

'Danger is done' he texted them 'Good, did it go well?' 'Yes it did' 'how did she react?' 'I got slammed to the ground >.<' 'Haha can't even handle a child, make sure she doesn't help anyone anymore' 'Of course' 'Or we will sweep the whole neighborhood' 'Understand'

and with that he quit texting. Looking up to see if he could see her, Caleb sat there just waiting.

K-chan10307
Resident Nom-er >:D
Send a message via MSN to K-chan10307

Old 01-01-2011, 02:43 AM

Kaylee sat on her bed, hugging her pillow close to her as she tried to calm herself. It wasn't working however, her tears kept coming and her sniffles never ceased. The memories. It was hard enough knowing when people would die, but then seeing it? Kaylee still had nightmares over such things. Her aunt came into the room and hugged Kaylee understandingly. "Some things you just can't stop. Life will play out its way. You were noble in saving them twice. I know how hard this is for you, but please don't beat yourself up over it," she said. Kaylee nodded, but knew that she could never forget it. It would be engraved into her memory.

Her younger cousin of eight wandered into the room after his mother left. He was deaf, and signed to her his question. Kayle smiled and replied also in ASL. "Why are we not normal?" His little frown made her hug him. "I don't know," was her silent response. "But at least your mother and father still love you for it. And I still love you for it. Never forget that." Her cousin signed back, "You can't be Supergirl, but don't forget that we still love you too. Your mom and dad will come to know that they love you too."

Kaylee nodded, but her tears came afresh. Memories of her painful childhood and ability flooded her brain. It was a total meltdown moment for her. She set the alarm on her cell phone and cuddled into the bed when her cousin left her room. Then she continued to weep.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-01-2011, 02:54 AM

After the sun went down, Caleb walked through the doors, it was only 9:00 at night and his foster parents didn't seem to care or notice. "Want anything to eat?" His mother asked "No thanks" he spoke heading up to his room. His little foster sister was already asleep in her room since she was 8 years old. Shutting his door and locking it, he waited for the day to end, the night to pass, and the next morning to come. Waiting wasn't his strong point that's for sure. Sitting at his labtop he quickly found Kaylee's number through her file and texted her from his unknown number 'Hey, what's up' he texted. Though she wouldn't have any idea whom it was he would just come to make something up, after all he was bored. Sitting at his desk he pressed send on his phone and waited.

K-chan10307

Old 01-01-2011, 03:27 AM

Kaylee fell asleep on her bed. Her aunt and uncle didn't even come in to wake her up and have her do her homework. She knew she was skipping school tomorrow either way. She took solace in the inviting blankets on her bed and the darkness the room provided. When her alarm rang, she woke up and read the text from the unknown number. She groaned. "Go to hell and leave me alone," she replied, not caring who it was. She stood up and went into the bathroom to take a shower, washing the fears from her face and momentarily forgetting the world.

She headed to the kitchen and poured herself a thermos of hot chocolate, informing her aunt and uncle that she was going to forgo dinner tonight. She then stepped out onto the front porch where she cuddled the pillow on the porch swing and stared out into the night.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-01-2011, 05:32 AM

Caleb fell asleep in his hair in his room sitting up, sometime in the night his foster mother checked up on him and placed a blanket over him. 'Talk to me whats up' he texted in the middle of the night and went back to sleep this time on his bed and laid there. But he couldn't sleep and going out this late through the front door would cause a lot of drama with the family. Opening his window and closing it, he looked around he was up on the second floor and had to find his way down but decided just to sit up on the roof this time and watch the moon and stars as clouds went by.

K-chan10307

Old 01-01-2011, 05:52 PM

By midnight, Kaylee's aunt came onto the front porch and told Kaylee to get back into the house before she got a cold. "Sweetie, eat something before going back to your room. Something little, okay?" Kaylee stopped at the stairs and nodded, opting to just eat yogurt and some grapes before returning to her room. She deleted the text, not wanting to speak with a total stranger, or a coward unwilling to show himself. She sighed, laying on her bed, not really trying to go to bed; she wasn't sleepy. She didn't want to close her eyes, the images still to fresh in her mind. Watching death was a scary thing and even now, she couldn't harden her heart to it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-01-2011, 06:02 PM

What Kaylee didn't know was that Caleb was watching her and listening her. Hours passed and morning came around. Caleb had already gotten to school and waited to see if she would show. After yesturday he figured she would want to be the living daylights out of him or something because of the things she had to witness and couldn't do anything about. Caleb went to History class, ignoring people, and waited for a moment.

K-chan10307

Old 01-02-2011, 01:33 AM

Kaylee stayed home from school, but brought her cousin to school. She didn't know exactly what she could do to help her get through what she was feeling now. For sure, Kaylee knew she was in a state of depression. It didn't help reading their obituaries in the paper either. Their funeral would be in two days and Kaylee knew she was going to attend it. She walked into the town cemetery, where she wandered the graves, going back to the first death she remembered. Michael Sullivan, her elementary school friend and her first crush. At the age of eight, she didn't understand her abilities and it was the first time it had taken a toll on her. She often saw his ghost, which was strange. The images of his gruesome death never left her either. Kaylee left flowers there and sat down, waiting. Even now, his ghost would wander back.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 02:02 AM

Caleb went throughout the school day attending all of his classes, History, gym, math, english, science, and free period. Though Caleb never understood why they had free period at the last part of the day for school but skipped it everytime or at least he would. He would come in, let the teacher take attendence and slip out of it. He had free period with Kaylee too but those were the only classes they shared. Getting on his motorcycle and riding home passing the cemetary he notices Kaylee and stops on his bike watching her. Someone was around her it seems, either that or she was talking to herself.

K-chan10307

Old 01-02-2011, 02:14 AM

Despite being dead, the ghost of Mikey grew as if he were living. It was strange, but Kaylee never really minded. He was like a guardian angel to her, talking her out of her depression whenever she had failed. He sat on the bench next to her and comforted her with his conversation. She looked at the now nineteen-year-old ghost and smiled. "Thank you for today and I hope you like your flowers. Oh, I wish I was smart enough to save you back then." Mikey laughed. "Kay, my sweet, you were eight. You would have died with me and then I wouldn't have someone bring me flowers every week or so. People die, sooner or later. You should have no guilt for being unable to save one out of tens." Kaylee smiled. "I'll see you soon." She stood up and waved before she left the cemetery, heading back to her cousin's school to pick him up.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 02:32 AM

Caleb saw her get up and leave heading back to the school 'odd why is she going to school now' for a hunter he wasn't what you would call the brightest of the hunters but he was still only a teenager. Even though Caleb couldn't see the ghost, he could tell she was talking to the dead and wondered why the spirit hadn't moved on. 'If he stays too long, he'll become a shadow who creates danger. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like that, better text F.A.T.E. he told fate what was going on and they responded 'Get rid of him' though he really didn't want to hurt her like yesturday after they awful event happened but when he was told to do something, he would do it. Walking over to the cemetary and the grave she placed the flowers on he could feel himself being watch but drew a symbol in the door upon the kid's grave making him go into the light and to become reborn. Then Caleb left after looking at all the tombstones and headed home sitting on the front porch again and waiting for her to pass by after he text'd 'Will you stop interfering with those who are to die?'

K-chan10307

Old 01-02-2011, 03:03 AM

Kaylee held her cousin's hand while walking down the street. His backpack was slung over her shoulder rather than his, which was completely alright with her. They were both licking at an ice cream cone, his chocolate mint and hers cookies and cream. While she felt the buzzing in her pocket, Kaylee ignored it. Turning up to their house, she dropped her cousin's hand and fished into her pocket for her keys, pushing the door open with her foot. Her cousin ran in and plopped himself onto the couch, flipping on the TV. He watched them in subtitles. Kaylee dropped his back next to him and finished off her treat. "I'm making lunch," she signed.

Once in the kitchen, she saw the text. Again, it put her in a bad mood. So she deleted it. She didn't want this harassment. She'd have to ask for a new phone soon. Then she started to cook.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 03:42 AM

Caleb with not getting a text back text'd the other ppl saying 'Give me names of those who die today' and with that they linked him a list of 10 people which were all in her school. Leaving his house on his bike, he went out to the school where some of the kids were still there for clubs and asked around for some of the people. He found Kaylee's ex best friend and asked her "Do you know if Selena Walters or Justin Kellers is still around? I'm doing a survery." He spoke "Yea, they're in the gym." She spoke and said "My name is-" "Jaime, I know. You're name is as lovely as you are" he spoke as she started to swoon and he just walked away leaving her to her thoughts.

Rolling his eyes he walked into the gym entrance standing there, the boy form his history class 'Tommy' was there. He also saw Selena and Justin. Three in the same room, this will make it easier for him. Moving off to the side by the bleachers, he placed a small device the size of a fly on the ground in the middle of the bleachers in the back and then walked out of the gym past Jamie whom was still lost in thought. Shaking his head he pulled out his cell phone and typed to f.a.t.e. 'Pulling the switch on the three Tommy, Justin, Selena' he text'd. And they replied 'Alright, do it' and with that he entered a program on his phone, the password, and then hit enter making an explosion and crashing sound coming from the gym making Jamie snap out of it and run towards it.

Tommy was one of the most popular boys at school, Justin was head of the track team but had cancer without anyone knowing of it. And Selena was your average goth, the three of them would hang out everyday afterschool. Selena had gotten away with stealing and lying and even killing her mother, but, had another kid do it for her after she talked them into it. Getting on his bike an riding home, he parked his bike and went inside to his room where he looked out the window and stepped out climbing to the roof texting her 'Good Luck with this one' and he closed his phone.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:13 PM

K-chan10307: im checking out old rps and seeing if they die or should be continued.