Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 09-02-2010, 02:30 AM

"Deadly Experience"

Quote:
Plot 1: Maybe one guy is out using his ability to either take care of or help the ghosts that haunt the school trying to hurt the other students and make them like the dead ones. And that is how they meet, one knows they have the ability but the other one doesn't know and they go to the same school. (Let's do student/student)

Quote:
Quote:
Short Skelly:
Name- Zen Wright
Age- 17
Occupation- Student
Ability/ies- Energy (Electricity=Weakness is using up too much energy since it requires energy)
Pic-
(I'll finish the above tomorrow after school)

Last edited by Kia_; 09-03-2010 at 02:09 AM..

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2010, 08:56 PM

((KK))

Name- Darius Corvine
Age- 17
Occuptation- Student and part time waiter at a cafe.
Abilities - Invisibility (He can project this on other objects or people)
Pic-

Okay Here's my profile.

Last edited by Child of Choas; 09-03-2010 at 02:56 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-05-2010, 05:05 AM

'another day at school, jeez, what am I going to be dealing with today' Zen thought to himself while sitting in homeroom listening to the other students talk about different rumors. "Did you hear about the room upstairs where the girl hung herself?" "No, I didn't. Why did she hang herself?" "No one really knows why" Another group said "Did you know that a little boy was killed here protecting his little sister?" "really? that's aweful" And finally another small group of nerds sort of or just some of the school's top testers said "Did you hear, that about 7 years ago a boy had been outside playing during a storm and when his parents came to get him, he took off running to this very school" "he did?" "yea and apaprently he was in the wrong spot at the wrong time because lighting struck them before they got to him but no one can tell if he was happy about it or in shock." "Is he still alive?" "As far as I know" "I wonder if he goes here?" "Dunno" What those nerds didn't know was the fact that the little boy did go to their school and that he was in their class. Zen stood and snuck out of the room not wanting to listen to anything else anyone had to say until he bumped into a kid knocking them both over down a couple steps when he caught the railing and the boy by his wrist. (that's you)

(sorry about the late reply, my pc had issues last night)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:22 PM

Child of Choas: is this dead?