Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 03:33 AM

"I'm listening very closely," Tzalmon retorted, his voice flat. He had his ear practically pressed to the door. "I...don't feel right watching someone take a bath. I don't like seeing much skin." His old-fashioned outfit said that much about it. It also spoke wonders about the love life he had probably never, ever had...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-13-2011, 09:53 PM

Holly just shrugged "suit yourself, so he lived I can see that much or more like hear, I'm not into boys so much as most reaper girls would be" She spoke stating the fact that she was different. "Well good luck with that-" before she could finish her sentence, Taisuke walked out with a towel around his waist because he forgot his clothes and his room was connected to his bedroom.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 02:29 AM

Tzalmon, upon seeing the half-naked human before him, immediately lost his cool. Nakedness struck a nerve within him. His pale little face flushed bright red and he turned away from Taisuke, shoulders up to his chin. He cleared his throat, seeming to be feeling quite awkward.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-14-2011, 03:04 AM

(lol Couldn't resist lol)

'Eww...' she spoke and then left the house entirely not liking the fact a almost naked boy was standing in front of her. Gone in a woosh, Taisuke went over to his dresser drawers and found some clothes to wear, he put on his favorite pair of black skulls and red boxers along with black pajama bottoms and a black t-shirt along with white socks. *Yawns and stretches* as he heads downstairs to make sure everything is locked and then goes back up to his room pulling back the covers and laying under them. He wanted to sleep with how tired he was but he couldn't get those eyes out of his mind. "Who in this world has red eyes like that?" he spoke to himself half dazed looking up at the ceiling.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 03:08 AM

(( X3 ))

"I do."

Once again testing the waters, Tzalmon spoke. He spoke in a loud, authoritative voice. It was very well possible that the human might be able to hear or at least sense him. But if he didn't get close to death at least one more time, full communication would be a futile dream...

He stood by Taisuke's bed. He would sleep in the room, possibly floating next to the bed. He didn't have anything important to attend to at home. Plus, he was drop-dead curious about this human. If it was possible to communicate with a human, he wanted to try and explore that possibility...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-14-2011, 03:25 AM

Far away on an island where a volcano erupts and sends out energy waves soon creating a realistic earthquake after Taisuke falls asleep for an hour. The waves generated a pulse that knocked things off the wall and off tables and desks. You'd think someone would wake up and freak over it all but instead he just slept there unknowing.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 03:28 AM

Tzalmon, who had started to doze off leaning against the wall, was suddenly startled awake by the odd tremors. He saw his chance to test being able to communicate with a human. He reached out with the butt of his scythe, the non-lethal wooden staff part of it, and jabbed at Taisuke to try and wake him up. His scythe could touch humans, without any problems. Only the blade could kill.

If he was in a near-death experience...Tzalmon was hoping the human would be able to see him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-14-2011, 03:32 AM

Taisuke waved it away as if someone was just trying to wake him up and ignored it going back to sleep as a couple glass things downstairs broke.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 03:35 AM

Tzalmon frowned, looking irritated. He brought the end of his scythe back and planted his feet on the floor. He swung the wooden end forward, smacking the hard material against Taisuke's side. It was a tender area, and he was hoping that would rouse the other male out of his sleep.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-14-2011, 03:41 AM

Taisuke jumped surprisenly which would have been funny if he didn't realize that there was an earthquake going on and that most of his things on the wall were falling down and everything was shaking. "What the freakin hell!?" he spoke surprised and confused at the time and then relaxed shaking his head "Okay I have no idea what that was but whatever" he sat there watching the destruction fall upon his room. (He is now doing that on purpose just to sit there lol)

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 03:44 AM

As the tremors grew more violent, Tzalmon continued to stand in front of Taisuke. He had the feeling he was being watched. It was both a bad and good sign. It meant that the human was probably going to be able to see him, soon. He was mentally preparing for that. He didn't know how Taisuke was going to react.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-14-2011, 03:55 AM

Taisuke felt eyes upon him and looked up saying "I must really be seeing things" and rubbed his eyes as he looks again the death god was still there floating in midair. "Nice eyes" he mumbled just about being mesmerized.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 04:02 AM

"...Thank you?" It hit Tzalmon at this point that if the rumors were true, this human would always be able to see him from now on. Excitement and disdain filled his veins in equal measures. He was happy that he would finally be able to communicate with a human. But this was going to be awkward for a while.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-14-2011, 04:18 AM

"Okay yea uh, why are you holding a scythe and why are you floating in my room trying to get me up" he was putting th pieces together. (Nite)

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 04:22 AM

((Night!))

Tzalmon cleared his throat, preparing for a semi-long explanation and possible questions from the human. "My name is Tzalmon. I am a Demonic Reaper. I ferry the lost dead to their specific places of afterlife. You've nearly died about three times in a row within the past few days..."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-14-2011, 11:20 PM

"Oh yea it failed I forgot about that" Taisuke spoke shaking his head, he had been planning on dying anyways. "I'll have to do that again later on the bridge but sit in the middle of it this time" he mumbled to a point.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-15-2011, 02:48 AM

"I would not recommend that," Tzalmon informed him, a wry smile cracking its way across his face. "The Afterlife is not all it is cracked up to be. You will not enjoy it there. Especially considering the new, unspoken contract you have just made with me by gazing into my eyes three different times..."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-17-2011, 04:40 AM

"Honestly, I just want to sleep forever and never wake" (sorry bedtime)

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-17-2011, 04:45 AM

"The dream you will be having during such a sleep is not going to be a pleasant one. It is much like your life here. Boring, drab, dull...since you are now bound to me, you won't be joining your fellow humans in one of the two human worlds. Instead, you will be stuck with me...until or if I decide to send you to one of the worlds."

Tzalmon looked smug. He was feeling empowered, having a real sense of ownership over the human's soul.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-17-2011, 05:08 AM

"So what follows this contract?" he was more curious about it now.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-17-2011, 05:15 AM

"I have domain over your spirit," Tzalmon revealed, simply. "I can determine where you go when you die. If a human meets the eyes of a Reaper three times, this contract comes into play. If I don't decide to send you to one of the resting places of humans, you are always welcome to stay with me once you pass...in my home. Or join me in work."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-17-2011, 08:54 PM

"Join you in work? What do you do?" He spoke having an idea but totally unsure if it was anything he thought it was like.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-20-2011, 03:21 AM

"I am a Reaper. I collect and ferry souls to their designated resting place when their bodies die," Tzalmon explained, hollowly. "While you yourself cannot reap, per se, you can help me in whatever way you can. I am a busy man most days. I work three and a half days a week...half the week."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-22-2011, 06:21 AM

"Oh, sounds kinda short. What do you do in your spare time?" He didn't even think about it mostly, but, he did wonder what the kid did in his free time and what happened when he wasn't working. Taisuke also thought he was going mentally crazy and yawned a little still tired from before but listened politely.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-23-2011, 04:15 AM

"In my free time, I spend time with my colleagues. I do have social time, of course," Tzalmon replied, rather dryly. "My neighbor is a good friend of mine...him and his roommate. And down the street, four brothers live in the mansion they inherited after their parents' untimely death...most of the time, they are the ones I spend time with. When I'm not with them, I'm relaxing at home..."