View Poll Results: What do you think?
It's a good idea 6 100.00%
It's a bad idea 0 0%
I have no opinion 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 07-20-2011, 02:00 AM

Long ago demons ruled the earth. It was a dark time and to save the world ancient Wizards and Witches came together and sealed each demon away inside a human like doll. Then to make sure they stayed sealed away they were put in glass cases, the only possible way to free them from the case was to play a special song on a musical instrument. The instrument that the song was to be played on varied from doll to doll. 3,000 years have past and humans are starting to find the dolls and wake them up. What will happen to the world now that the dolls are freed? Will it return to the darkness or will it actually become a better place? That is up to you.

The setting is somewhat futeristic. The future items will be listed. Anything else is what we have now. Suggest something in a PM and I'll take adding it to the list into consideration.
List:
1. Hover Boards.
2. Holograms.

Rules:
1. No Goddmodding! You are not God
2. Follow all of Menewsha's rules
3. Keep it PG-13
4. Add the vicky (the girl) emote to your PM and tittle it 'Dolly' if your character is a demon and 'rock star' if your character is a human.
5. Send all profiles to me by PM! Very important!
6. I have the right to add or subtract any rules and what I say goes.
7. Do not use 'txt' talk and no useing *for actions*. Use "for talking" use italics for thinking and use third person view when not talking or thinking. use (for ooc)
8. Have fun. If you want to quite tell me.
9. If you have something you need tell me. I won't bite.
10. No one liners! One paragraph at least and three paragraphs at most.
11. You may have up to 3 profiles.

Profile Skeletons:
Humans:
Username:
Name:
Greatest Fear: (only 1)
Appearance:
Bio: (optional but put none if you choose not to. one paragraph max)
Post color: (Don't pick someone elses)

Demons:
Username:
Name:
Greatest Fear: (only 1)
Appearance: (Only one full photo. Other photoes are to be put in links)
Any powers: (up to 6. Spells count as one power but you can't use a bazillion at once.)
Instrument: (What instrument frees you.)
Post Color: (Don't choose someone elses)

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-20-2011 at 07:42 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 02:01 AM

Humans:
Quote:
Username: Il Apollo lI
Name: Charlye Lockhart
Personality: Charlye is quite a loud mouth. She isn't afraid to stand up against anyone. She is loveable but very dark and cruel when something isn't right.Charlye loves to to be sweet and nice to people but just don't but her kindness and strength to the test.
Likes: Animals, are something Charlye can never get enough of. Either it be alive or a stuffed animal. Adventures seem to excite and catch Charlye's attention quite often. The rain brings smiles while thunder and lightening not so much.
Dislikes: Thunder and lightening. Anything that deals with murder and blood shed.
Greatest Fear: The Ocean
Appearance:
Post color: Silver
Username: SecretIenzo1
Name: Crona Martin
Personality: Childish, warm-hearted, innocent, kind, thoughtful, loud, somewhat romantic
Dislikes: Nothing
Greatest Fear: Letting his friends get hurt
Appearance:
Bio: Crona has always been made fun of because he looks like a child but that never got him down. He is an exciting bundle of energy who will do anything for his friends. He was onced pushed down the stairs but jumpped out of the way and the bully fell instead. Crona was sent to JV and is just now returning to normal school. He is still the same Crona though.
Post color: Red

Demons:
Username: SecretIenzo1
Name: Noah
Personality: Intellegent, Sly, kind, shy, Romantic
Likes: Roses, Red, Black, New Moons, Night Time, Piano Music, Sweets, Bitter Food, Purple, Animals
Dislikes: Spicy Food, Pink, Idiots
Greatest Fear: Being alone
Appearance: 4-year-old- http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/.../Picture19.jpg
17-years-old-
Any powers:
1. Spells
2. He can change shape but only from 4 to 17 or vise versa
3. He can control Shadows
4. He can control Illusion
5. He can Fly
Instrument: Piano
Post Color: Red

Quote:
Username: Lightning_Serah
Name: Shina Lemeto
Personality: Shina is a bit kept to herself at times, and seems reserved at times. Although, once you take the time to know her, she is truly a kind person, even though she is misunderstood alot.
Dislikes: Most Humans, Vegatables, To Much Heat
Greatest Fear: Fire
Appearance:
Any powers:
~Can move things with her mind.
Instrument: Flute
Post Color: Purple
Quote:
Username: Xx I-RAWR xX
Name: Estel Myers
Personality: Shy,Insecure,Childish But Is Mature In Serious Times, Fun Loving Towards Things She Likes,and Mostly Reserved To Strangers,Etc.
Dislikes: Olives,Sour and Spicy Foods,Idiots
Greatest Fear: Agoraphobia (Fear Of Crowds)
Appearance:
Any powers: Blood Whip,Some Telekinesis Powers, and Can Form Illusions
Instrument: Cello
Post Color: Blue

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-20-2011 at 11:21 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 02:07 AM

Weather:

Sunny Cloudy Stormy Rainy Windy

Time:
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
12:45 PM

Gone:

People who are currently gone and you should try to avoid talking with them until their name isn't on this list.

White List:

Black List:

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-21-2011 at 01:35 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 02:08 AM

Open

You may now post. I also reserve this for extra use.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 04:33 AM

Noah looked through the window of Autumn Falls High School at the outside world and sighed. It was a nice sunny day with the perfect breeze. However he was inside the School's music room sitting on the Piano Bench. He gave out one last sigh and turned toward the Piano. It was such a beautiful piano and he liked to look at it. He brought his fingers to the keys, took a deep breath and began to play. His fingers moved across the piano keys like flowing water and he made the most beautiful of melodies. He took another deep breath an began to sing. He loved the piano. The day couldn't become more perfect. He thought to himself.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 04:52 AM

Charlye looked around at surroundings. The autumn trees gave a slight sigh to the breeze. Her brown hair seemed to dance with it. sighing she laid down in the grass and felt the nature wrap around her. Closing he eyes Charlye took in a deep breath. Smelling the oak and the wet grass. Only wondering what she would end up doing in this day was up to her mind to decide.

((I'm on my iPod so I can't do the color. I'm sorry I'll fix it tomorrow when I get on my computer))

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 05:00 AM

(It's totally fine! Did you know you can use color on Iphones?)

Noah finished his song and got up walking toward the window. Kids were allowed at school during the weekends but they weren't suppose to be inside the building. He climbed out the window and his shoes hit the ground making the grass crunch beneath his feet. He closed the window and a small shadow swirled around his finger and through the window, locking it. "Where should I go now?" He asked himself allowed. Maybe he would go to the park. There were still quite a few roses left from the summer. He started to walk toward the gates but the wind changed direction and the smell of an oak tree hit his noes. He turned and noticed the girl laying in the grass. What was she doing. He stood there and watched her.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 05:06 AM

Charlye had a feeling she was being watched and she sat up. Feeling strange you fixed her hair and got to her feet. She pivoted so you she could see all around her. Then there he was. A boy stood and watched her. It wasn't one of her friends or someone she knew. Waving at him Charlye stared until she really got a good look at him.
He seemed to look her age, maybe a little older. He ws tall but slender, he had something strange. It wasnt visible but he just seemed different. Like not human. She raised an eyebrow and waited to see if he would come to her or she would have to come to him.

Last edited by Il Apollo lI; 07-20-2011 at 05:09 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 05:16 AM

Noah started to walk toward the girl when she waved at him. He had tried to walk away but his body had other ideas. "Hello, nice day isn't it?" He asked her trying to start a conversation. Elena had always said he needed to make more friends so he was at least going to try since his body had made him walk over to her. Sometimes the doll bodies had minds of their own, doing what the demon didn't want to do. This girl smelled like Autumn and it was very nice. "My name is Noah. What's yours?" He asked curiously.

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 07-20-2011, 05:25 AM

Shina blew the last note into her flute, before setting it down next to her. It had been her prized possesion, and she never let it out of her sight. The person that freed her had bought it for her. She leaned back against a tree she'd been sitting in front of, before watching the scene between the human and the demon play out. She sometimes wished she was more open to people like the two had been to each other, but her hatred towards alot of people always got in the way.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 05:39 AM

Charlie smiled as the boy walked over to her and started to speak. He looked different and a lot more handsome as he came closer. It was almost unreal as she believed. Her had no physical flaws. "Hello," she smiled holding out her hand for him to shake. "I'm Charlye. It is quite a nice day out. Autumn is such wonderful season don't you think?" Charlye looked at him. Wondering what he was up to.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 05:50 AM

He smiled back at Charlye and shook her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Charlye. Yes, Autumn is a gorgous season. You actually look like Autumn." Noah was hopelessly romantic and of course had to compliment every beautiful girl he met. She probably wouldn't get that he called her beautiful by the way he worded it however. Of course it was better then getting slapped. He worded every compliment strangely after the many experiances of getting slapped. Most girls never realized he was complimenting them.

(He is up to nothing! I swear! He swears! ........ I'm sorry... Late night hyperness...)

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 06:02 AM

Charlye smiled and shook his hand as well. "Aw, thank you. Your quite handsome yourself. You remind me of winter. A beautiful seasonthat freezes you in it's beauty." She gave him back the compliment he gave her. Noah was quite a gentleman. Most men weren't these days. No manners. Charley could only wonder why. "What brings you here today, Noah?" She asked out of mind. It was quite a habit of hers, saying what she was thinking.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 06:09 AM

"Really? Thank you." No one ever complimented Noah, not counting Elena and a few stalkers. He shivered at the thought of the stalkers. They were creepy. He mentally debated on weither to tell her the truth of why he was here or not. After all, he had broken into the school. He could just say he had been with a teacher. "I was playing the school's piano. The one at my house is broken." He hadn't been happy when he discovered the piano had broken since playing it had been a favorite pass time. "What brings you here Charlye?" He asked in return. It was only fair.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 06:26 AM

"Yea, really." Charley laughed slightly. It was like the guy had never gotten a compliment. For his status in beauty she expected it to come everyday and everywhere. She listened to his answer about he was playing the piano. "oh, I love to just sit in the park. I feel secure here." She admitted. The gates made it feel safe. In other parks it felt as though it was open to be hit and under attack. Charlye had quite a wandering mind. It created things that weren't real. Like fields of security.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-20-2011, 06:32 AM

Noah listened to her laugh and it made him smile. "Yes, sitting in the park is always nice. It's very relaxing." Charlye seemed like a nice person and Noah enjoyed talking to her. "Do you go to school here?" He asked since he had never seen her. A lot of kids went to Autumn Falls though so it was possible their classes were far apart. He didn't even know why he had to go to school since he was 7,000-years-old. All though he had been sealed away for 2,000 of those years and he was poseing as a 17-year-old boy.

(Good morning all!)

Crona watched the girl from the tree branch not moving an inch. He didn't want her to hear him after all. He got his camera ready and aimed, then a clicking sound was heard. Since the girl had been playing the flute when he took the picture she probably hadn't heard it. He was working for a fashion designer to take pictures of girls on the street and what they liked to wear. Maybe he should just ask her if he could take her picture. He had no chance as he fell out of the tree. "WHAO!!" He hit the ground next to her hard but his camera laid untouched on his stomach. "Excuse me but I'm working for a fashion designer and I would like to take your picture." He said the words fast but slow enough to be understood. He quickly snapped the picture and ran. Once he was behind the building he took a deep breath. That had been embarressing.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-20-2011 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Crona!

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 07-21-2011, 12:42 AM

Estel could feel the twenty-five pound cello resting against her back each step she took. Finally, she could feel the fatigue starting to set in ,Estel dropped her case and settled under a shady tree. Pulling off her thin jacket that protected her human body from the chilly autumn air ,Estel folded it into a make-shift pillow before resting her head upon it. It wasn't that she was hungry or even thirsty at the time. She was just completely exhausted from walking around the entire day. She had to squeeze past crowds of people in town since the sun came up. Now completely worn out Estel only wished for some sleep. It hadn't been that long since Estel was freed from her prison and woken from her long slumber. However no matter how hard she thought Estel could not remember the persons name nor face that freed her. The only thing that she could remember was waking up on a park bench with only a blanket covering her body and this cello she now carries everywhere. Ruffling her short,black hair Estel's purple orbs stared aimlessly up through the tree,no thought coming to her in particular. Suddenly she heard a small 'click' noise and finally a big thud from the opposite side of the tree. Quickly sitting up Estel quietly snuck around the tree to see what made such a huge noise. She could have laughed when she saw the boy laying on the ground but decided against it seeing he was trying to ask a very serious question to another girl. Getting comfortable Estel decided to only observe the scene before her for pure entertainment factors.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-21-2011, 12:50 AM

Crona took a deep breath and looked back toward the tree. Now he might be able to be normal and ask for a picture. He blinked for a second. Was that another girl under the tree? It seemed that two girls had been there and he hadn't noticed. They were both wearing the greatest clothes so he might as well take their pictures at the same time. He took a second deep breath and approuched them. "Excuse me ladies, but my name is Crona and I work for a fashion designer. She wants me to take pictures of girls and what they're wearing so she can see what is fashionable these days. If your pictures help her she might even let you show off the clothes in a fashion show." He took a deep breath after the mouthful of words he had just said and gave the two girls a lovely smile. Please say yes. Please say yes. My job depends on this. He mentally shouted.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-21-2011, 12:59 AM

Estel wasn't one to be drawn into the conversation ,she was surprised the boy even noticed her hiding. At first her initial response was to say 'Never Gonna Happen' until she read the boys thoughts. Actually it really wasn't her first action to read them but they were just so loud she couldn't ignore them. With a deep breath Estel rose and she placed a happy smile upon her lips. "I'll do it. Sounds super fun." She replied. Estel didn't really know how to model but anything sounded better them just sitting around bored to death. Maybe she could even get payment later on....oh how her thoughts always turned evil. "So what exactly should I do?" Estel asked, clear confusion in her tone.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-21-2011, 01:07 AM

Crona did a happy dance in his head and he grinned on the outside. "You don't have to do anything special. Just pose for pictures. If you give me your name and number my boss will even pay you." A lot of girls thought the name and number thing was a way for Crona to get their numbers but it was in fact true. His boss would pay them for the pictures. "Just stand by the tree and do what ever pose you want." Crona instructed with a smile and started to get his camer ready. He then noticed the Cello. "You play the Cello?" He asked. It would be great in the picture.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-21-2011, 01:27 AM

Wow it was almost like this boy was reading her mind. Estel didn't really care about her name or phone number....although she didn't even have a cell-phone to begin with. As she quickly began to think of different poses, the boy had already beat her to it when he mentioned her cello. Quickly Estel turned towards the boy and gave a quick nod. "Yes I do. For quite a long time actually." She replied. Walking towards the case Estel quickly undid the lock and carefully brought out the large instrument. She wouldn't be able to play it here since she didn't have a proper place to sit but it would be excellent in the pictures. Handling the bow with one hand and the cello in another Estel began to think and perform as many different poses as possible. Her cheeks grew a soft crimson when she thought about how weird this must look but after a while she didn't really mind and actually began to have fun with it.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-21-2011, 01:34 AM

Crona laughed happily as he took the pictures. "If I didn't know better I would say you're a top class model." He complimented quite happy with the poses. The pictures would look astounding! He stopped taking pictures and let out a breath. He had more then enough pictures. "I think we're good, um what's your name?" He asked curiously. He couldn't believe he hadn't asked her for her name before he started taking pictures. He normally never did that, especially when he said his name first.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-21-2011, 02:11 AM

Estel was surprised that the 'photo shoot' was over already. It had only seemed that they had just begun. A soft smile was plastered to her lips as Estel returned her cello and bow to its case. Within a second Estel had locked the case and returned to sitting under the shady tree. My name is Estel Myers. Also I don't have a cell phone so there won't be anyway for your boss to reach me." Estel replied in monotone. She could tell this boy was young...to young to be walking around asking to take pictures of girls. "So...just out of pure curiosity why aren't you in school or something? Shouldn't you be in high school instead of climbing trees and taking pictures." Estel chuckled.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-21-2011, 02:37 AM

Crona just smiled. "It's Sunday actually. You should know that since you obviously go to school too and you're alive. School starts tommorow though." Crona's smile fell to a frown. He hated school with a passion. All the kids would think he was a monster. I didn't push him down the stairs but everyone is going to think I did. A sudden gloom came over his normally happy demeanor.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-21-2011, 03:07 AM

Estel's eyes grew wide as she heard the boy's answer. She had totally forgotten her body looked like a 16 year old girl. Of course she didn't go to school since she was actually a demon. Half the time she couldn't even remember what day it was. Now she knew why she saw so many kids out and about in the streets today. Estel quickly laughed it off,hoping the boy didn't notice her sudden pause. "Of course. Sometimes I just get my days mixed up that's all." She replied. Looking over the boy she sensed something was wrong when his sudden smile which he had worn since there meeting had disappeared. The thoughts of the boy soon reached Estel and even her own goofy smile vanished. Standing up once again Estel slowly walked up to Crona before placing one hand on his shoulder. "Stay strong." Estel said with her clear,purple orbs staring into the boys milky blue ones. Whatever this boy was going to face must be hard. She couldn't offer much expect her words.