View Poll Results: What do you think?
It's a good idea 6 100.00%
It's a bad idea 0 0%
I have no opinion 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 07-21-2011, 03:25 AM

Crona looked at her with a look of wonder. She must have been psychic! "Hey, are you hungry? I know this really nice place to eat! It's the least I could do for the pictures." Crona had a smile on his face again. All previous thoughts of sadness were gone and replaced of happy ones and how happy his boss would be. His stomach growled and he put a hand over it laughing. "Do you go to school here?" He questioned happily.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 07-21-2011, 04:00 AM

Hearing Crona's words she quickly let her hand drop from his shoulder and rush over to her case. "Starving actually." Estel replied while securing the case on her back "I wouldn't mind going with you. That could be the payment for the pictures anyway." Light laughter past her lips as Estel turned back to Crona. "Actually I don't go to school here. I'm...home-schooled." Estel said. She didn't like lying but she had to say something about her 'education' situation. Being home-schooled was a viable answer. Now her only thought was getting something to eat...preferably something sweet.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-21-2011, 06:02 AM

Charlie smiled and shook her head. "No, I just use the park." She said. Looking at him. " Though, I do often wander into the music room and play the instruments." There was a reason Charlye always went to the music room. Her elder sister used to go to the school. Until the dreadful day happened. Her life was shattered when her sister was taken from her. The only thing that kept Charlye not going insane. It was music. "Do you, Noah?"

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-22-2011, 10:17 PM

(I feel bad! I'm sorry I made you both wait! T_T)

"So you tresspass on school property and break in? I'll have to report this to the police." He had a serious look on his face for a moment and it was fairly scary but he cracked and fell into a fit of giggles. He had of course been kidding since he himself broke into the school. "I would love to hear you play sometime, Dear. He gave her a charming smile although it looked somewhat mysterious. Of course demons were famous for mysterious smiles.

"Yay! It's actually really cheap and just across the street! I go there every day after school for cake!" Crona jumped into the air and did a fist pump. "Do you have any money on you?" He questioned. He didn't mind paying for her but first he needed to know if she even needed his help. He started to walk to the little cafe. They could talk on the way.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-23-2011, 07:19 AM

She at first utterly believed him when he told her he was going to report her to the police. Her body began to tremble until he started to laugh and burst into giggles. "Your so mean!" Charlye playfully punched Noah's arm. As happy tears started to run down her face."Aha, I would love to play for you. I'm best at playing piano and violin." She said. Oh how she could already feel the keys underneath her fingertips. Charley looked up at Noah and saw his breathtaking smile. She could only smile back but her smile wasn't as powerful and charming.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-23-2011, 07:27 AM

Noah was very happy when he heard her say the piano. "If you don't mind, I would love to hear you play the piano now. I can get us into the music room." He gave her a devious little smile and looked toward the music room. "After that we can play a game. How does that sound?" He asked. He truly loved the piano. It was a magnificent item to behold.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-23-2011, 07:37 AM

She noticed how his eyes lit up when she mentioned the piano. "Oh, I would love to play." Charlye announced. In her mind she thought if Noah could play they could do a duet together. She smiled and nodded. She laughed at his devious smile. "Maybe I can hear you play too?" Charlye asked curiously. Though a thought wandered in her head. What kind of game would they play.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-23-2011, 06:41 PM

"I would love to play for you!" Noah told her quite happy with her answer. "This way!" He took her hand and guided her to the window being especially careful about not letting her see how he unlocked it. After hopping through to the other side he held out his hands for her. "Come on, it'll be fun!" He gave her an assuring smile.

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-23-2011, 09:58 PM

Charlye smiled and followed as Noah pretty much dragged her to the school. She climbed in and let Noah catch her. She smiled back to his charming smile. "Okay" She said. "But, if the cops find us I go to school." Charlye teased raising a giner to mark her point. A few halls down, they reached the door that said music room. She grabbed the handle and opened it. All the musical intruments had been covered with a sheet so they wouldn't collect dust. She removed the big one off of the piano.

Kakashi66

Old 07-29-2011, 06:37 PM

i like this idea!!! when are you going to start it? i like roleplaying ^^ so send me a private message when it starts and send me the link or whatever.