PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-04-2015, 07:12 PM

He would have answered, was about to, when Courtney arrived. She had that look in her eyes, the kind that meant she'd planned something entertaining for her, and very uncomfortable for her friends.

Chance couldn't find it in him to say no. Curiosity made it nearly impossible. What had Courtney, Mia and Sara have planned?

"Well, I suppose we could play one round of whatever you have planned..."

Courtney didn't really give Chance any choice. She grabbed his arm, and Amy's, to drag them both upstairs. "Come on." She bounced with excitement. "You two are going to love this!" She giggled.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2015, 07:49 PM

Dorian just glared at both of the teenagers. Chance didn't have to agree. It was very obvious that she was up to something that would bold unwell for both of them. Though then again Chance didn't know that he was a boy. He still couldn't believe how dense he was about that.

He sighed lightly when she dragged him into the house and let both of them go. He froze seeing a circle of teenagers and a bottle in the middle. What was this junior high? "Courtney..." He glared darkly at her. Was she serious. She just giggled at him. "Come on Amy, it will be fun. After all you never played it before." She smiled her sweet cute smiled. Dorian was about to walk away when Mark took his arm. "Come little lady, you can sit by me." He said winking at him. He was also unaware that he was a guy as well, which brought back the awkwardness.

He was forced to sit between Mark and Courtney. He was looking around for an escape by they weren't letting him go. Ah God he wanted the floor to open up and swallow him now more than ever. He was sitting on his legs, hiding his face in his hands from the public. He need more alcohol for this.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-04-2015, 08:10 PM

He started panicking when he saw the circle. Then he really wanted to run away when Mark pulled Amy down beside him with that ever cocky grin of his. Chance wanted to punch the other guy in the face. It only made him angrier, to see how Amy hid her head in her hands, trying to avoid everyone's eyes.

A bottle stood at the very center of the circle, gleaming beneath the warm lights of the loft. An open door beckoned off to one side, the glow of starlight clashing with the fake light inside. Chance shuddered when Courtney leaned forward and handed him the bottle with a large grin. "Seven minutes in Heaven, you get to go first."

So he spun the bottle, and watched it wobble around the hard wood floor until it stopped ... pointed right at Amy.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2015, 08:28 PM

Mark just frowned, he wanted to have the first seven minutes with Amy. He smirked seeing that she was still hiding her face and never saw the bottle land on her. "Oups, guess it doesn't count. She didn't see it." He chuckled at his own words. He was also unaware that Dorian was deaf.

Courtney shushed him before tapping Dorian's shoulder. When he peek through his fingers, she pointed to the bottle. He just looked at where she was pointing to see the bottle pointing at him. She just signed to him that Chance was the one that spun. His face turned as red as it could get. He was hoping the it never landed on him or that Mark's parent would show up to kill the party, but they were out of town for the weekend according to Courtney.

She then signed that he had to go seven minutes with Chance in a dark room, no rules really except the obvious. He shook his head no but she just glared at him. She pointed over to Mia, who also had a dark smile waiting to embarrass him if he misbehaved. He signed at her and Mia that they were both evil beings and that they will pay for everything in mechanics. They just however laugh. "I'll take that chance." Courtney said grabbing his arm and dragging him to the dark room. She pushed him in and smiled sweetly at Chance. Motioning him to join Amy.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-04-2015, 08:57 PM

Minutes later Chance followed Amy into the darkness with its sliver of light. He was nervous. He was scared. He was excited. Chance fidgeted. There were a few too many jackets, too little space. Chance was pressing before Amy before he knew it.

Then his hands were at her waist. He finally had the courage to lean forward and press his lips to hers. So sweet, and soft where they. It shocked him. He pulled back. "S-sorry. I just ... " He was red in the face and awkward. Dropped his hands, and stepped back. The wall slammed into his back.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2015, 09:18 PM

Dorian was hyperventilating in the dark room. He was nervous, scared and oddly excited. That last emotion had him slightly scared. There was no space for him to really hide from Chance in this tiny closet, which was strange seeing how big and luxurious the house was.

He came from thought when someone pressed into him, it was Chance! His eyes widen when he felt Chance's hands on his waist. Was he really doing what he was thinking he was doing? Before he could speak. Chance had kissed him. His face flushed with so much heat from blushing. Chance was kissing him, he froze instantly. He didn't know what to do. Thankfully Chance pulled away, though it was too dark to really see his face. Just the outline of him.

He just stood still trying to place the words in his mind but finding nothing. He liked the sweet and gentle kiss they shared. Then it hit him. "That was my first kiss." He softly whispered without realizing it. He touched his own lips lightly. Chance was his first kiss. Oh the awkwardness came flooding back. What made it worse was that he wanted to kiss him again, but what if he found out who he really was. Oh the situation wasn't helping his feelings at all.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-04-2015, 09:30 PM

He was smiling, nervous. Chance opened his mouth to talk, but remembered that Amy couldn't hear, and in the closet she couldn't see him either. Instead he reached out and found one of her hands, and squeezed it lightly to show that he'd heard, that he was grateful.

Before he knew it, he was brushing his fingers across the skin of her hand, just enjoying that he was touching her. It didn't even matter what happened next, he only hoped Amy would want to talk to him after the seven minutes were over.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2015, 09:52 PM

Dorian's deep blush never left his face as Chance's finger's softly touched his hand. He smiled softly, it slightly tickled and felt odd at the same time. His heart was racing in his chest. He never felt this feeling before, he wondered what it was. His eyes traced the outline of the boy in front of him, he knew this would be very awkward the next time in class, however he could resist any longer.

He softly took in a breath before leaning forward. His lips gently met Chance's once more. He oddly liked the feel of his lips on his. After a few seconds, Dorian barely pulled back from the second sweet and gentle kiss. His lips were still near Chance's. Maybe it was all the drinks he had before hand fogging up his judgement. He couldn't help the second kiss. His free hand lightly caressed Chance's face. Something was different, the rich boy was different tonight. He couldn't help but wonder what it was.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-04-2015, 10:07 PM

It was so unexpected, to feel her moving forward and return his kiss like that. Chance nearly pulled back, but instead relaxed. His eyes fluttered closed and his mind quieted, even though he did wonder why this felt so different from the other times he'd kissed girls. Maybe it was because he knew she didn't have any ulterior motives, that she was just ... different from anyone he'd ever met before. She was special. Though really, how he could come to that conclusion after such a short acquaintance, Chance couldn't quite comprehend.

When Amy pulled back, touched his face, he sighed softly and reached out to pull her close ... But that was when the door opened, catching him off guard. Instinct drove Chance to step in front of Amy, to give her a chance to compose herself before stepping out of the closet and into the pit of high school gossip and stares waiting for them outside. It almost didn't bother him that they would see just how red faced he was.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2015, 11:10 PM

Instantly Dorian just lowered his head when the door opened revealing the light. He was blushing badly and had to get out of there. He left the closet without hesitating, then the living room. He just took a few cups, poured them into one from the table before leaving the house. Once more he chugged the cup's contents and sat on the steps in front of the house.

He had kissed the dumpling head that knew nothing of cars and he didn't even realise that he was a male the whole night. He enjoyed kissing Chance, he enjoyed the dancing and the holding. He enjoyed the talk they had on the steps. It was bothering him that he found him so attractive, he shouldn't have. He was a guy for crying out loud. He had this strange feeling swirling inside of him. Though that could be from all the alcohol he had drank that night. He just closed his eyes trying to calm his nerves. The girls should have never to ask him to do this project.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-04-2015, 11:29 PM

He stepped out in a daze. The boys were whistling, the girls giggling. Chance felt like Prince Charming having been left behind at the ball. His Cinderella had disappeared, and left not even a shoe behind to be found. He sighed and mopped through the rest of the night, through the weekend. Of course he left the party early, but went around the back way so he didn't come across Amy.

On Monday, Courtney, Mia and Sara dragged him right to Dorian the moment they were all in the classroom. Apparently they had all decided to get there early, because there was no one else around.

Sara was signing about pictures, though of course Chance couldn't understand.

Courtney giggled and pulled out her digital camera. "Chance, I'm sure you'll want to see these."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-04-2015, 11:50 PM

It took a long time to get all fake hair and the dye out of his hair, washable dye his butt. Thankfully he was allowed to rest the rest of the weekend granted he didn't really rest. He did everything to get that night out of his mind. When school came around he showed up early like he always does. Fixing small parts for the teacher and then working on his car.

He had placed the part he saw with Chance into his car the night of the long shift. This morning he was able to put it in with the tools the garage had. Once more he was covered in sweat and grease. His lip piercing was back as a plain boring ring like always. As he rubbed the grease off his hands onto his black wife beater. His blue eyes went to the movement at the door.

His eyes widen seeing the girls and Chance. What were they up to now. His mouth fell open slightly reading what Sara signed. He tried to grab the camera from Courtney back she refused to let him have it. He couldn't believe the girls were this cruel. He signed to the girls before grabbing his backpack and leaving the garage. He never really looked at Chance due to the events that happened saturday. He however was stopped by Mai and Sara. They wanted him to stay in the room when Chance found out. Sara had him by the ear, so he was pretty much stuck. "Don't make me pull a van Gogh." Mia just instantly signed back to him a threat. He just glared at the girls, such horrible, horrible girls. They would be pretty if they weren't so evil.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-05-2015, 12:13 AM

What was going on? Chance watched all the commotion with confusion. He hadn't even had the chance to say hi to Dorian, before the Courtney showed him the pictures. She started with one of Amy. It made him smile, even if she looked so uncomfortable, and kept tugging at her hair, or pulling at her tunic. Then the pictures started getting strange.

Amy lost her makeup. She lost her clothes, her hair .... And suddenly Chance's heart beat too fast and his face went as red as it could. His eyes lifted and found Dorian. The other guy had kissed him, tricked him, knowing full well that Chance had thought he was a woman.

Courtney tugged at his sleeve. "We made him do it for a project." Even she had the grace to look a bit ashamed. "We never thought you'd be attracted to him."

"Just ... leave us alone! All of you." Courtney looked shocked at his outburst. Somehow, though, they all left after the message was passed around. They even went so far as to block the door, to make sure no one wandered in til they were done talking.

Chance grabbed Dorian's arm. He could just tell the greased covered youth was ready to bolt. He felt the muscles ... but the smoothness of it was Amy's. How had he not realized? His eyes softened. "Dorian, I ..." He had been the first person to ever kiss the young man. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy to think about it. And Dorian had opened up to him. "What happened Saturday, I had no idea it was you. I'm sorry for not realizing it." He squeezed Dorian's arm lightly, the same way he had when they were all alone in the closet at Mark's house. He never would have done that before.

Something had changed between them.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-05-2015, 12:38 AM

Dorian never looked at Chance as Courtney showed the pictures of him. He knew this would end in disaster. He just stood there is silence, his eyes were closed as he lightly shook his head in disappointment. Disappointed with himself and the girls. Mostly himself, he had plenty of times to tell chance, to leave but he never did. Instead he got buzzed and continued with the project.

When the girls left and blocked the door. He was expecting to get hit when Chance grabbed his arm, he would deserve it. However no pain ever followed suit. His piercing blue eyes fell on Chance. He raise an eyebrow in confusion. "You really are a dumpling head. You're apologizing for being tricked, your emotions toyed with by three really evil girls and handicap." He pulled away from the rich boy. "Hit me, punch me in the face or stomach, I deserve it." He just sighed softly. "Specially since it wasn't one sided." He felt odd form admitting that his feelings were shared. He cursed himself for being honest and blunt.

He just grabbed his backpack and left through the side door, obviously no one ever noticed that door.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-05-2015, 12:53 AM

The shock couldn't have been greater if he'd been in an accident. Chance still had the presence of mind to run after Dorian and grab him again. This time he ended up holding him tight, both hands white knuckled. The young man leaned forward, stared at Dorian to find what he had seen when they were talking that night, last week. He could see it. Could find it there, somehow.

"Don't you dare walk away after saying that. You've already left me hanging once." Hurt seeped into his voice, showed in his eyes, the slumped shoulders. "I was apologizing because I feel like I should have recognized you. Because I took your first kiss without even knowing it was you." They were outside in the warm autumn air, in one of the most secluded spots of the whole school

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-05-2015, 01:18 AM

Dorian just looked at the rich boy as he held onto him. Once again he felt awkward as Chance just stared at him. He would have said something but he didn't know what to say. He was looking at him like he was searching for something. That or he had allot of grease on his face again. It was just a weird situation altogether.

He just shrugged, he had left him hanging at the party. He apologized for it and he would again. He just forcefully removed Chance's hands off of him. "I apologize for that. No one ever flirted with me before, I am always the person that can easily be replaced. No one ever looks at me like you did that night. I didn't know how to react to it." He just stated sadly. He wouldn't even say friend, he wouldn't even be classed as that. He just looked away and sighed. Dorian rather Chance just punch him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-05-2015, 01:28 AM

That night he had looked at Dorian differently, like someone soft, delicate, shy, to be protected and treasured. It was hard to reconcile how Dorian had acted when dressed as Amy, with how he acted now. But ... had it really been that different?

Impulsively, Chance lifted a hand to rub the grease off Dorian's face with the edge of his sleeve. His fingers flitted across the same soft skin he'd touched before. "I guess we're both confused right now, hm?" He pressed his palm to Dorian's cheek hesitantly. He just didn't know what to do, why his heart was fluttering still. This was Dorian, his mechanics tutor, the one who always called him a dumpling head because he was so stupid sometimes! But this was also the person who had opened their heart to him last Saturday, told him how difficult it was to be deaf, who had tried to make him understand something he could only imagine.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-05-2015, 01:48 AM

Dorian just looked at Chance. His face softened slightly when he wiped the grease from his face and placed his palm softly on his face. The same odd feelings came bubbling to the surface from the night of the party. Instantly Dorian pulled away from the rich boy. "You are such a dumpling head." He just shook his head at him. Who would be so calm knowing that the girl they were swooning over was really a guy or that the guy was feeling the same way as they were that night.

Confused didn't even began to cover how he felt. His emotions were all over the place. He really hope he would just forget about the night of the party. Knowing Courtney and the other girls they wouldn't let that happen. They did everything in their power to set them up that night and something told him they wouldn't stop there. From what he had caught, he thought they would be cute together.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-05-2015, 02:02 AM

It hurt to see Dorian pull away. Chance growled under his breath. "Is that all you can say when I'm trying so hard?" He shook his head. "All I want to do is see if I can get that feeling again, dammit!" He tried not to be too loud, and was so intent on that, that the tears welling in his eyes went unnoticed.

What would his parents say? What would the others in the school say? The other guys were going to kill them, and most girls would probably swoon. Didn't they have a weird thing about gay guys? But he didn't think he was gay. He had really liked Amy, and he had really liked other girls too, and as for guys ... Well there were some he admired sure, but none who had made his heart flutter and stutter like Dorian as Amy had.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-05-2015, 02:29 AM

Dorian just closed his eyes and just sighed in defeat. He scratched his head with his free hand ruffling up his hair as he did. His other hand was gripping his backpack's handle tightly. He didn't understand why the other teen wanted to gain back those feeling. Dorian just lightly bit his bottom lip as he looked at Chance. His face was softer as he played with his lip piercing as he noticed the tears in Chance's eyes.

"Why would you want those feelings back? I'm a deaf kid, who will never amount to anything thanks to my handicap. No matter how many times I place first in national tests. It remains the same. They find out I'm deaf and my chances are over. I should have been in college by now, in the best mechanical engineering college but like always the scholarship fell out once they found out I couldn't hear." He spoke softly to Chance. He really didn't understand why he would want those feeling back with someone like him. "I get it if you want a test subject but I'm sure there are guys better then me to practice on."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-11-2015, 09:56 PM

Chance stared at Dorian, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. "You're supposed to be in college?" Everything else went right over his head.

He was worrying about getting the other guy into trouble. They'd kissed. Wasn't that against the law or something? Dorian was technically an adult, wasn't he?

(sorry it's short .. ))

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-11-2015, 10:24 PM

Dorian just looked at the rich kid. That is what he focused on? In a time like this, that is the only thing that stuck in his head? "I skipped several grades." He told him plainly. Chance's face told him all that he was thinking. "I was stuck back in highschool because the college scholarship fell through. I'm eighteen you dumpling head." He told him bluntly. Dorian just took a deep breath. "You are such a moron, you know that?" He said rubbing his temples as if he head a headache. He just rumbled in Japanese, his irritation was very high today. Everything Courtney and the other girls did, Chance actually wanted to see if he could get the feelings back. His own feelings, it was just an annoying day and the day hadn't even started.

((That's okay. :P ))