Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-16-2015, 01:42 AM

Spencer bit her lower lip as she looked over at him. She bit her lower lip and then looked over at the guys who were googily eyes over her and throwing balls of paper at Nathan. Spencer sighed. " Guys will you please stop throwing those." She said to them. She looked at Nathan. She didn't know what to say. What did he think why she was so upset. She got over to Nathan, " Please calm stay calm alright, Karma is only Karma for a reason alright." She then went to go back to her math.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-16-2015, 10:19 AM

Sitting down with a sigh Nathan looked over at Spencer, "I get crap every day, so this is nothing new to me.. Why you think I'm always the one to et blamed" he said softly. He knew what was going to happen when he got to the house after work, another yelling session with his foster father about school. The last fight they had, he was threatened to be kicked out and he didn't know where he would go of that happened. He placed his head down and tried to ignore another ball hit him in the head, "I sware I'll kill him.." He mumbled lightly. The bell wrang finally and Nathan stood up, "let's get out of here" he said with a small smile at Spencer.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-16-2015, 02:43 PM

Spencer sighed as she looked around. " I am sure if you tell him what is happening, he'll help." She said. She looked down and then grabbing her stuff and putting it in her bag. " Where do we want to go?" She didn't really want him to go to her house. It's not a safe place. Spencer gulped as she thought about it. She wasn't going home, she didn't want to. She was scared of her father. She didn't know what to do. She bit her lower lip hard as she stood up. Getting more nervous as the bell rang.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-16-2015, 05:25 PM

Nathan just shook his head at her comment, telling someone never helped anyway. He thought about where they could go for a second, he wasn't going to the house right away so another place shouldn't be that had to find. "How about the park that's just down the street, its usually empty anyway" he said as he slowly walked to the hallway. He liked the end o the day the best even I he didn't go back to the foster home, he figured it would be a nice way to maybe know Spencer a bit more.

They made their way out of the school and they headed down the road, he kicked a few rocks he saw and sighed again. "Sorry you seen all that crap today in school" he said softly and forced a smile as he looked back at her.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-16-2015, 05:50 PM

Spencer looked over at him and nodded. She walked with him. Se then tilted her head as they were walking thinking about everything, "dont worry about ive beencinworse and seen worse" she said to him.she gulped and smiled lightly at him looking around and seeing the nature's beauty. She was shy and you would understand if she has seen it. She tilted her head as she wondered. She smiled at him. She was shocked at her day of school. It went by fast.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-16-2015, 06:06 PM

"Me too.." Nathan said a bit too softly as he looked back ahead of them, the park was a few more block up and to the right. "So what you think of the crappy little town?" He asked with a slight chuckle. He had been many places over the ears but there was just something that couldn't let him leave, probably because it was where he first started to grow up. "Some people know everyone while some people just wish to be left alone." He said starting to ramble again, "there's also some people that no matter what are always in the wrong place at the right time." He said meaning more about himself.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-16-2015, 06:55 PM

Spencer looked over at him, she didn't know what to do. She bit her lower lip and looking down. Some people are also very wrong all the time, like her father. She smiled lightly. ' I think it's nice to be in a small town, instead of all the crime in a big city." She glanced over at him thinking. She smiled. She walked with him and said, " I really do like it I mean there is less of crime, right?" She asked. She gulped nervously as she smiled.She looked over at him and smiled. " What else about this town? Do you have good places to hang out?"

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2015, 10:16 AM

Spencers question about crime hit nathan a bit funny, there wasn't major crime but more domestic. He had been picked up a few time by the police but not for anything too terrible as robbery or murder. "There's not a lot of crime here, not compaired to a big town." He said softly thing about her next question, "the upper creak is a nice place to just relax, can even seethe sunset if there's no clouds out at night" he stated with a smile. "You know I'm glad I didn't scare you off yet" he said with a chuckle as they neared the park. It had a shelter in the center with a lot of trees on one side and with play equipment on the other.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2015, 06:46 PM

Spencer continued walking with him and raised an eyebrow. " Well it takes a lot to scare me off." She whispered, she thought about how scary her father is. She couldn't even run away or else he'll kill her. Spencer was nervous about that. She then smiled, ' Well I see it as a good thing." She said to him. She nodded hearing what that creak and the places, " That sounds pretty. "She said to him. She smiled lightly and seeing where they had gone. She was shocked. She was surprised. It was so beautiful.Spencer smiled at him and wondered. She tilted her head as she smiled.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2015, 07:35 PM

"Pretty is not a word I use, but it is nice" Nathan said with a slight chuckle. They walked down a sidewalk and towards the shelter in the center of the park, he sat on the tope of a table and put his elbows on his knees. "Some days I wish I didn't have to go home, or whatever you want to call it" he said softly looking out into the trees. "Sorry… my thoughts escape sometimes" he said as he looked over at her. She was the first person to actually want to talk to him even after he almost ran her over eairlyer.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2015, 07:45 PM

Spencer looked over at him and smiled. She sat next to him, and then looking over at him and said, " it's okay i feel the same way about mine." She said to him, " But probably for a different reason. I mean it's nothing to worry about." She said to him. Spencer tilted her head wondering. She smiled at him and wondered. She said, ' It's okay it means you trust me." Spencer looked over wondering. She was very happy. She titled her head wondered. She tilted her head thinking. She smiled lightly as she looked around their surroundings. Spencer tilted her head as she thought about her terrible family.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2015, 10:31 PM

A small chuckle came from Nathan as he heard her comment "I know its none of my business either" he said softly know if she didn't want to talk about it, he wasn't going to make her. "Just know this, whatever you hear from people at school, don't believe it" he said as he looked down at her. "They don't know the truth and they like to blame things on me, even the teachers but its alright.." He added making himself smile a little. She would find out the truth soon enough anyway and she would head what others would say about him as well. "Maybe tomorrow you could help me with my math?" He asked even though it felt a bit odd.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2015, 11:16 PM

Spencer looked over at him, she smiled lightly, she nodded. She shrugged. She then looked down unsure what to do. She said, " They just are jealous." She said to him. She smiled lightly. Spencer then sat there as she took in the scene that surrounded them. She felt so peaceful here, she knew where to go if she wanted to get away for a bit. Spencer smiled lightly. She tilted her head and said, " oh I can " She told him, Spencer smiled at him. She said, " I would love to" She said to him.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 12:03 AM

Something about Spencer made Nathan smile when she answered him, it felt nice to have someone be nice for a change. While looking out threw the trees he saw a police car drive by and it just made him cringe a little, it was headed in the direction of his foster home and he knew what it meant. "Don't be afraid of o don't show up right away tomorrow alright?" He said softly as he sighed, it was going to be a long night that was for sure. "And don't be afraid if I have to leave soon either" he added looking back at her. "If a car pulls up over there.." He said pointing across the park, "its for me" he added know the cop car would find him there.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 12:09 AM

Spencer looked at him and then said, " Are you sure?" She said, " And it's going to be here, hmm?" She asked him. She wanted to know more. She bit her lower lip and smiled. She tilted her head and said, " Oh, fun, " She said to him. She was very happy. She then said, ' I know where to go if something happens. " She said to him. Spencer tilted her head and smiled at him.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 12:36 AM

Nathan nodded "Yea. If things get bad fr me tonight, I'll explain more tomorrow alright" he said softly as he looked at her with a small smile. "You meaning here or the creak? So I would know where to go as we'll" he said making sure if stuff happens he could at least be there for her. The cop car would mean one of two things and he was hopping he would be moved again over being put in jail. "Sometimes I wish I had a phone" he said changing the suject a little, "you have one?" He asked curiously.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 01:54 AM

Spencer looked over at him as she crossed her legs. " We can go to either, you can pick." Shen looked over at him as he spoke to try to change the subject. She nodded, " Of course " She said to him. She bit her lower lip and grabbed her phone and said, " See, I have one." She told him. She then saw her fathers message, she texted him back and she started to freak out. She tried to keep it away from him. " So where do you want to go?" She asked him to make sure she can go to the right place.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 03:51 PM

Nathan smiled a little at her as she showed the phone, he still wished he had one sometimes. He thought for a quick second and sighed "here works for now, I'll show you the creek another day so you know where its at" he said with another chuckle. They talked for a little bit longer before the cop came back and stopped right where Nathan had guessed "I better go.. See you tomorrow?" He asked as he stood up and grabbed his things "if no sooner" he added. He was dreading leaving her but he knew things would be alright when he saw her again.

Last edited by Sparky435; 06-18-2015 at 04:06 PM..

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 07:10 PM

Spencer looked over at him as she nodded. She thought that was fine. It was perfect. Spencer then stood up and grabbed her back pack before watching him go for a little bit before heading to her house. Once she got there, she had got hit once she was in the house, and she kept getting hit, for no reason, well actually he had a reason, she didn't tell him where she was going. Which this scared her as she kept getting hit, she didn't do anything about it, she let him hit her.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 09:51 PM

Nathan's high went better than expected and he did get over to another faster home still in the small town, he got to school late like he expected and went to his second class. The teacher isn't say anything en he walked in mid disscusion and sat down in his desk. He saw Spencer, witch made his mood a bit better until he saw the look on her face like something was wrong. He sat back waiting to talk to her as the class passed and finally "bad night last night?" He asked softly afraid of the answer.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 10:10 PM

Spencer was sitting in class the following day, and she was hurting, she was wearing a jacket hoping the bruises wouldn't show. Spencer then looked over at him as she thought. She smiled a little, trying to hide the truth. She made sure no bruises were showing. She looked over at him and nodded. " It's nothing to worry about though," She said to him. She then said, " What about yours?" she asked. She looked over at him and smiled lightly. She wanted to try to hide her true feelings, pain. She hadn't gotten to the doctors about her leg. She thinks it's broken, but people will ask.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2015, 05:39 PM

Nathan had been around some shady types of people and he ha picked up how to spot lies, he saw it written on her face. He wasn't going to keep butting but he did say "if that's what you want.." He was soft toned before he forced a smile. "I life in a different home, not sure how its going to work out but I have to watch what i do a bit more" he replied and started weighting some stuff down on a piece of paper. The class bell rang and he got to his feet standing beside her desk "let's get going to your next class." He said not wanting to leave here right now.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2015, 06:29 PM

Spencer looked over at him and then smiled as she wondered, hoping he wasn't going to find out anytime soon about her and her father. Spencer looked over and wondered. She smiled lightly. She said, " Yeah it's not going to be hard if your around" She then went to do her claswork but seeing the time she packed her stuff into her bag before standing up. She hurt badly, the bruises she thought weren't that bad.Spencer tilted her head as she looked over at him. " Alright." She stood up and said, " Let's go." She said to him.