hrairoo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2019, 10:53 AM

I can't believe I still remembered my login info! I use to love this site, but lost touch for a really long time due to some personal issues. I think I had more items before though. Do you lose all your items if you're absent for a long time? I guess it doesn't matter since I don't really remember what all I had, haha.

Is this site still active? It's super nostalgic! I'm going to look around and see what's up.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-15-2019, 12:46 PM

Hey welcome back!

I don't think you're supposed to lose stuff over time, I was away for over three years and my stuff's all still there.

The site's sadly mostly died after the server move borked a lot of the features on the site. Some of us still stick around and post when possible though!

hrairoo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2019, 12:30 AM

That's a shame about site attendance. I remember being on both Mene and Gaia way back when, and the conversations I had here were always more enjoyable.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-16-2019, 01:11 AM

Same. :(
I haven't been back to Gaia in a while due to some stuff that happened but while I was still active I mostly enjoyed my time there.
I miss the activity here on Mene...when I first came back I was shocked that the site had died to the point where there were less than ten people online.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-18-2019, 03:35 AM

welcome back =3