Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-14-2010, 12:11 AM

Kain looked at her. She was pretty, but most elves were pretty...they were a beautiful species. "It's hard to scare an elf?" he repeated and liked that. "Good...I don't want to scare you or anyone...sadly I do scare everyone who sees me." he said and frowned. He smiled a small smile at what she said about him. "Thanks...." he said to her and looked at the floor and stared at the tree he carved. "I always wanted to climb a tree...but I never have the chance...I'm always too busy thinking about nothing..." he said quietly.

Millian smiled in return. "I won't do it anymore...I promise. I don't like making my friend uncomfortable." she said to him and giggled. Millian hated causing people negative effects, so she always tried to do only good things around people. She mostly just hid in the mountains and watched over people.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 10-14-2010, 12:41 AM

Fumetsu gave a sly grin at that as he spoke, "Oh....well you wanna know something else about Elves?" She asked with a dark grin that rather than hurt her image only made her look more beautiful. Elves were dark cunning creatures when one was smirking the person on the receiving end should be wary.

Seth chuckled a bit looking at her, "You're very bubbly aren't you?" He asked with a smile. He didn't mean for it to sound cruel. He was just a observationist. He noticed things and pointed them out. He looked at her thoughtfully.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-14-2010, 12:57 AM

Kain looked at the tree and nodded at what she said. "Sure...what do you want to teach me about elves teacher?" he asked her quietly and waited for her answer. He didn't know much about elves only that they were all beautiful, even the males.

Millian giggled at what he said and nodded. "Yes I am, but I try not to be too bubbly. I don't want to get annoying you know." she said smiling sweetly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-14-2010, 02:11 AM

"Well first I'm going to teach you how to climb a tree!" She said clapping her hands together cheerfully. She smiled widely showing her sharp teeth.

"Ah yes...that is a smart idea...." He said with a laugh as he looked at her, "ah...are you...are you hungry?" He asked looking at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-14-2010, 02:21 AM

Kain looked up at her and was the sharp teeth and backed up a few steps. "Okay....since when to elves have sharp teeth?!" he ashed her getting a little creeped out now. He never knew they had sharp teeth...he always thought they had regular looking teeth.

Millian smiled up at Seth and listened to his question. "Oh...ummm....a little..." she admitted blushing lightly. Millian blushed very easily, but tried to hide it every time.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-14-2010, 10:31 PM

"Ah oh sorry...." She said closing her mouth, "Sorry they were sharpened for a ceremony we had a week ago....they haven't dulled yet...our teeth 'grow' kinda like hair....except not as fast...." She frowned looking down. "Usually they are normal...it's just on special occasions that we sharpen them..."

He nodded as he open the door to his house waiting for her to go in. "All right I'll see what I can do...I don't have much food at the moment though....do you eat meat?" He asked looking at her, "It's just that you seem like one who would be a vegetarian."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-15-2010, 12:45 AM

Kain looked at her and nodded. "I see...that's interesting." he said and looked at her carefully. Her ears were pretty, and he wanted to touch them but decided not to touch this elf stranger. "Are these special occasions too special to talk about?" he asked her.

Millian thanked him for opening the door for her and slowly walked in. "I don't want you to use food to fee me if you don't want to. I eat meat...good eye though Seth. I was a vegetarian for three years...but I eat both meat and non-meat items." she explained to him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-16-2010, 03:50 AM

She smiled wickedly shakig her head. "No of course we love to tell the tales of your cerimonies." Fumetsu smiled looking at him, "So I shall tell you but first I'll teach you to climb a tree…" She said grinning at her.

Seth nodded listening to her with a smile. He didn't bother to mention just how 'good' his eyes were, nor did he want to get started on his nose. "Well I'll let you look through my fridge ad you could just take what you want…" He smiled looking at her as he opened to fridge for her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-21-2010, 02:14 AM

Kain looked at her and raised an eyebrow but shrugged. "O....Okay then...let's go climb a tree then..." he said and noticed that he hadn't introduced himself. Then again....she hadn't either.

Millian looked at him and smiled. She looked at the fridge and grabbed an apple. "Yummy!" she said and bit into the apple. "I'm taking a big guess....you don't eat a lot do you?" she asked him quietly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-22-2010, 08:24 PM

"My name is Fumetsu...by the way..." She said as she rose and headed outside. She didn't offer her hand to shake Elves never did. She looked back over her shoulder smirking as well as checking to see if he was following her.

Seth smiled faintly an shook his head, "I'm more of a hunter...." He said softly, "I only store the food I need...."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-31-2010, 08:14 PM

Kain followed her outside and kept his keys in his hand. "Fumetsu...a very nice name...I'm Kain..." he said in his quiet voice. Elves were very odd but graceful creatures, he was surprised that he was talking to one right now. Kain believed that elves were shy and would run away if someone approached them. Guess I was wrong... he thought to himself as he followed her.

Millian listened and nodded. "I see, sounds like fun." she said to him. "Is hunting hard?" she asked him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-01-2010, 11:12 PM

Fumetsu turned back to him and gave a grin. "Kain...an ancient name...i like it..." She said with a hum. She skipped a bit to were the trees were before she stopped folding her arms and looking at him, "So now...you ready?" She asked him.

Seth frowned instantly looking away. He bit his lower lip gently as he thought of a way to answer, with out giving anything away. He sighed finally, "Yes...yes it's very hard...not energy wise...but....emotionally and psychologically..." He frowned.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-04-2010, 03:48 AM

Kain was about to carve his name into the tree trunk but quickly stopped and looked at her. "Huh?" he asked her then nodded. "Oh...yeah, I'm ready...how hard can it be to climb a tree and sit on a branch?" he asked aloud and looked at the tree. It was a pretty tall tree...but all trees were tall for him.

Millian noticed the frown and frowned herself. "Sorry...I didn't mean to upset you in any way Seth..." she said and looked down at her feet. Millian felt bad about even asking him such a question...she only hoped that she wasn't being nosy or anything.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-06-2010, 03:38 AM

Fumetsu scoffed as she looked at the tree they were standing at the base of. "Hmm well the first branc on this tree is a bit high up so we'll have to jump in order to grab it…" She said calculating. "How well can you jump."

Seth forced a smile looking at her. "Its fine. It's just a question I've never been asked before. It just kind of shocked me."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-06-2010, 03:48 AM

Kain jumped and almost reached the branch. "That well..." he said to her and backed away from the tree. He then ran and jumped and made it. He pulled himself up and sat on the branch looking down at her. "Do I get anything for getting up on this branch?" he asked and smirked.

"Seth...are you okay? you seem troubled..." she said and frowned. "I'm sorry for asking so many questions...I just don't like seeing my friends sad." she said to him and looked up at him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-08-2010, 02:53 AM

She gave an airy laugh as she jumped. Though it looked more like her feet decided to leave the ground as she landed gently on a branch above Kain. "You will if you can catch up to me…" He said smiling her eyes gleaming.

Seth looked down, "No don't worry about it…ask all the questions you want…" He said softly as he looked at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-08-2010, 03:25 AM

Kain sighed and began to climb after here. "Oh really...I'm up for that challenge little elf." he said to her with a smirk.

Millian tilted her head to the side and frowned. "Then tell me...what's bothering you? why do you look so sad?" she asked him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-10-2010, 03:26 AM

Fumetsu chuckled quickly going out to the top of the tree watching Kain excitedly. She wanted to see if he could make it.

"I'm just always like this…" Seth said softly. "I'm not very chipper…" He said looking at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-10-2010, 03:33 AM

Kain noticed that she went to the top. "Damn..." he whispered but continued to climb. He wanted to show her that he could catch her. Kain continued to climb. He was not even tired and he soon reached her. "Hello there..." he said and smirked.

Millian listened to Seth and nodded. "I see...you are a serious person. That's nice..." she said and nodded in agreement to herself. "Is there anything on your mind you would like to talk about?" she asked him softly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-11-2010, 02:55 AM

Fumetsu chuckled happily looking at him. Her laughter was like rustling leaves. "Good job not bad for a first timer!" She said happily. She was happy to see that he was able to climb up the tree.

"Do you believe in mythological creatures?" Seth asked looking at her, his words cautious and careful. "just a randome question…" He smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-11-2010, 04:20 AM

Kain smirked. "Thanks...this was pretty easy actually." he said and looked at her. "So where is my prize?" he asked her. Her laugh sent chills down his spine for some strange reason.

Millian listened to Seth's question and smiled. "Of course I do." she answered and placed her hands behind her back. "What about you?" she asked him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2010, 07:24 AM

Fumetsu smirked for a second looking at him thinking. " Hmm…" She said before leaning over and giving him a small peck on his cheek. "That reward enough for you?" She grinned.

"Of course…" Seth said softly looking at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-13-2010, 07:37 AM

Kain was surprised at the kiss on the cheek. "Yeah...that's just fine...." he said and jumped down from the tree. "That doesn't mean anything....does it?" he asked her from under the tree.

"Cool...." she said and thought a bit before asking a question. "Would it make you happy if I came to visit you everyday?" she asked him sweetly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2010, 02:04 PM

"That depends…" She smirked cryptically as she jumped gently to the ground.

Seth smiled at her, "Yes…yes I would like that alot…"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-13-2010, 10:49 PM

"That depends?" he repeated and only smirked in return. "What does that mean Fumetsu?" he asked her.

Millian smiled and clapped her hands. "Okay then..I'll visit you...I'm sure we'll have fun together. We can go for walks or maybe play some games!" she said and giggled cutely.