happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-26-2011, 11:03 PM

How would you feel if everything you knew was actually a lie? that the person that you always walk by seems to give you a dirty glare all the time? How would that make you feel? uncomfortable, right? Well guess what? Their watching you for a reason. They don't watch you because they like you, their watching you because their keeping you under control.

Story

Welcome to Tranvese, this city is dubbed by the name 'pefection' because in this city, everything and everyone seems to be so very nice to you. There are always men around wearing fully black suits with black sun glasses that watch everyone in the city; these men are the only ones that know the truth behind why all these people are here; They are the ones who know that this is not just a truly 'perfect' city, but they make sure everyone around them has to be perfect as well. But to be honest, the truth behind this all is that there is no such thing as perfection; these men, the men and women in this city. They only act like this because they are being forced to; not many may know this yet, but some do know it. Though, most of the people who do finally figure out the truth are usually terminated before they can even spread the word.
Everyone in this city is special in their own little way, these citizens, they are not even truly human. No of them really are, each and everyone of them has a special talent, that only few have truly even mastered yet. The true intention of those who have mastered and now know about the secret about the city, are all trying to mostly find a way out of this god-forsaken city.

Enviroment
In this city, everything is mostly sparkly clean, not a single piece of trash is on the floor. Mostly every little piece of trash is always placed away into the trash cans. It is mostly your ordinary life in a city, people go back and forth to work and their home; meeting new people and sharing conversations. No one really has ever gotten into a fight before in this city, and even if they did. You'd never see those two same people around the city, ever again. Why? Well, that is because of those men in the black suits try to keep order in this city 24/7, so if anything like that happens, they terminate those people immediately to keep the so called 'peace' in the city.
Outside of the city however, is a totally different word. Surrounding the city are 4 large towers and in between each of the pillars are little sentinels that float all around the city as well keeping everything inside the city. Each of the large towers have a large blue light glowing at the tippy top of the tower that is actually a very thin beam that connects all 16 towers together to make a barrier around the city; and even if anything escapes the city's barrier, the sentinels will chase down these captives and destory them instantly.
Now, those who had survived passing the barrier's and sentinels are truly lucky, but even than, once they do that, they face the true reality of outside of that safe city. Outside of the city's barriers is only a simple waste land with only a couple of dead trees around and skulls of both humans, and animals around.

Rules
  1. Pm all Profiles. Put 'Perfection' if your going to be one of the people who think perfection is needed(black suited people.) Put 'Against it' if your going to be against the people who think perfection is the answer.
  2. Put a :glomp: to let me know you read the rules.
  3. No god modding. I Am God Here
  4. Be literate; so that means no little shortcuts like 'you' as into 'u' or 'are' into 'r'.
  5. Be nice to everyone.
  6. Stay active; so tell me in a pm or the ooc that you wont be online on a certain day or you have to go for a few days. Than We'll make sure to keep you informed when you get back.
  7. Follow Mene ToS.
  8. Keep Violence and Romance to min. please.
  9. No killing.
  10. Don't leave others out of the loop, in other words dont go and take the roleplay into your own hands. Interact with others.
  11. If you cant find an anime character with a black suit and if you don't want to use a real person in a black suit than you dont have to.
  12. Have fun!

Profile Skeleton

~Imperfection Skeletons~

Call me: (name.)
I'm older than you: (age.)
Am I human: (race.)
These are my pride and joy: (weapons; only three max.)
Whats happening: (powers; only three max.)
Why I'm alive: (bio.)
Am I beautiful: (picture.)

~Organization People Skeletons~

They Call me: (name.)
This is normal: (age.)
Obviously I'm: Human* (cannot change)
Don't get in my way: (weapons; only four max.)
My injections: (powers; only two max.)
Why I'm here: (bio)
Is my suit right: (picture)

Profiles accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath
Name:
Shuji Daishi

Race:

Fallen Angel

Weapon(s):

An extremely long chain whip, a large black two-handed double edged sword and simply his hands and feet.

Powers:
Power of light to create anything he wishes out of it; Sonic waves to push anything away from him and finally, healing abilities that can heal both internally and externally.

Bio:
Shuji was originally born into the city itself, although his parents and him didn't really believe in the full 'perfection' thing so they kept trying over and over to make their way out of the city and find what was truly going on around the area. A lot of the time they had tried to fight back against the men wearing those black suits and black sun-glasses; but each time they would always have to flee from the battles and go back into hiding. His parents had thought if they could possibility catch one of those men, they could get some information on who was controlling this city and making these laws on how everything is supposed to be perfect. Although that never ended up happening however, instead; one day when his parents had tried once again to capture one of the men wearing all black, they ended up failing miserably and unable to run away quick enough since his father was injured and both his mother and him refused to let him die. So as they all went back together, the men wearing all black came over to them and ended up killing all three of them in the middle of public to show how serious they were about the law and used the three of them as prime examples. Although when the three of them all died, God however didn't take Shuji in for very long; only for about a good 2000 years; which wasn't long due to the fact that Shuji had disobeyed God's order not to go back to the city and try to reclaim it just like his parents had tried. However his own parents didn't approve of this either but no matter what; he ended up going down to earth and that ended up making God furious ultimately creating him a fallen angel at that exact point; making one of the wings instantly turning pitch black while the other stayed bright white.
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus

Call me: Deus Ex Machina.
I'm older than you: Unknown
Am I human: Cybornectic Being
These are my pride and joy: A Mini-gun with Extended mag. A Uzi with Reflex and Rapid fire. A 37inch Lazor sword, which can be turned off and shown-off like a Lighter.
Whats happening: Telekinesis, Pryonesis, Master mechanic.
Why I'm alive: D.e.m Dosent know much about himself. He Remembers being raised in a lab, and Men in black suits preparing him to become the 'Gaurdian' they called it. They gave him Injections and ran perfection tests on him, Doing so until it worked. He was Designed to be a killer, and thats exactly what he did. He killed the gaurds holding him and escaped into the city, but he was tagged. Men in black suits fallowed him all his life, and he had to kill just to survive. He has a plan to escape the city, but he might not be abled to pull it off by himself.
Am I beautiful:
- human skin

- Robotic Nano Fleash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika_Knight

Call me: Ailish Alexanderia Jinx
I'm older than you: 17 (died in the 1700s)
Am I human: Ghoul
These are my pride and joy: really doesn't have any
Whats happening: summoner or corpses, transformation and Flight
Why I'm alive: I am dead. No easier way to put it. I lived with my family back in the 1700s, I was part of the Jinx family. They were very kind to everyone that stepped in our path, everyone loved us...until 'it' happened. Someone kidnapped, raped and murdered me in the woods out of jealousy. My family and the others tried to find my killer but never did, but somehow I came back. I came back as a Ghoul, my family was so happy to see me but there was a price to this happiness. Since I was dead, I couldn't age and I couldn't die...but everyone else could. They all died one by one until I was alone and I moved away from the pain. I live in this acursed city, thinking they can tell me what to do. But there's one thing they need to know about a Ghoul, we hate being told what to do by people we don't respect.
Am I beautiful: my human form my true form

They Call me: Darwin Black
This is normal: 42
Obviously I'm: Human*
Don't get in my way: throwing knives, smoke bombs and tommy gun
My injections: teleportation and controls water
Why I'm here: I am the one who controls everyone and tell them how to run their lives. Everything must be perfect, it's how things must be. I will not tolerate such disobence from disbelievers. I shall end them in the most perfect way to die. Now go away and remember, "Perfection is Everyone"
Is my suit right:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583

Call me: Kiara Grimhellar
I'm older than you: 16
Am I human: Imp
These are my pride and joy: Flame chain, throwing knives, and fists.
Whats happening: Controls fire, teleportation, and mind speaking.
Why I'm alive: Kiara was born in the city and lived with her father as her mother was able to get away form the city or so she had heard but she believes that she did. The perfection thing that the whole city is supposed to believe she doesn’t she knows that she isn’t perect in their eyes so she is always inside during the day and only goes out if she has too. But she knows that if she doesn’t get out soon they she will be terminated and she doesn’t want to die just yet. She planes to leave soon and will stop at nothing until she gets out or dies trying.
Am I beautiful:

They Call me: Annabell Tara
This is normal: 29
Don't get in my way: Metal fan, scythe, bow and arrows.
My injections: Sonic scream and night vision
Why I'm here: Annabell believes in the one thing that the whole city should believe in ‘perfection’, how anyone could not believe that doesn’t understand the importance of it. She serves under Darwin and will always make sure that things go the way that they are supposed to go. She only take her orders from Darwin though no one else see as she had worked her way up she will only take orders from those higher then her.
Is my suit right:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelFey
Call me: Sierra Nahls

I'm older than you: 14

Am I human: Elf (well it looks like it, who knows for sure?)

These are my pride and joy: jeweled dagger

Whats happening: talks to animals, makes things grow, healing

Why I'm alive: Sierra was left at the Nahl's doorstep when she was about a year old. All that was left with her that indicated her past was a intricate jeweled dagger and a name. The Nahls raised her like their own, but she wasn't easy to take care of. Plants grew at an alarming rate when she was around her until Sierra learned to control it, along with other oddities that stuck out in this perfect city. Like pointed ears. Yeah, pointed ears. The Nahls believe she came from outside of the city, past the barren wasteland. Somehow Sierra had managed to escape the black suit's attention, though she was afraid of the time when they would finally catch her. She hated this perfection, she just wanted to be herself. And perhaps she remembered a time, outside this city, where love was truer, and color was brighter.

Am I beautiful:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391
They Call me: Setsutarou Iragashi
This is normal: 23
Obviously I'm: Human
Don't get in my way: Katana, shuriken, and kunai
My injections: Telekinesis
Why I'm here: Yes, I know. I'm kind of young to be in the Organization. My father was before me and my grandfather before him. Of course, they were much older when they started. Growing up, I was trained by my father. Some would say I'm a prodigy with a weapon, but I still think I've got a lot to learn. Luckily, there are superiors who could help me. Someone to tell me whether to stay with an obtainee or chance down the one who made a run for it. Somethings, I believe, have gone too far, but I guess it must be done or all hell would break loose. I know one thing for sure, there is rarely anything boring about the job.
Is my suit right:

Call me: Akira Hasegawa
I'm older than you: Unknown, but I appear to be 19.
Am I human: Bajang (Vampiric demon that can transform into a cat)
These are my pride and joy: Hidden blade gaunlet on her right arm, bladed tonfa
Whats happening: Transform into a cat, super speed and reflexes
Why I'm alive: I don't remember how I came to be with in the city. Everything before my life in the city has been forgotten. All I know is perfection, and what is it exactly? Obeying all the rules, looking a certain way, having certain traits, or having a very clean and stable city? I have yet to find out what is really is, but I don't want to be part of it. What I really want is to remember who I was. Life in this city is just to...human. Maybe if I could escape to the outside world, the memories would flood back. I've watched others attempting to escape to learn what works and what doesn't, and what happens in they fail or succeed. If I am to ever escape, I have to make sure it's possible before attempting it.
Am I beautiful:
Cat Form
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo

Call me: Jai'kar Valentine
I'm older than you: 23
Am I human: Nephilim a.k.a Shadowhunter
These are my pride and joy: Stele, seraph blades, hands and feet.
Whats happening: Enhanced physical traits (durability, strength, stamina, etc.), and magic through the use of runes written by the stele
Why I'm alive: Jaik grew up in a perfect household, though he always wondered why his mother kept looking over her shoulder like she was afraid. When he turned 13, they gave him his first Markings and taught him how to fight. Then the men in suits came and killed his parents. He knew by that time that it was his purpose to keep the balance between the Downworld and the humans, but the humans were beginning to tip the balance in their favor. While Jaik wants to escape, his mission is to destroy the government and reinstate the balance. Ever since this realization, he's been hunting down others to form a resistance. He hasn't had much luck, but he feels that that might change soon.
Am I beautiful:

They call me: Piper
This is normal: 12
Don't get in my way: A gold-plated Desert Eagle, a sign of her rank. A 3'6” straight, double-edged sword, as well as a sapphire-hilted dagger. Her most deadly weapon, though, are her hands and feet.
My injections: The ability to sense powers in use, and the ability to negate them by absorbing them temporarily, which also works on the black suits.
Why I'm here: Piper was genetically engineered by the Organization to be the perfect enforcer of perfection. She was trained to kill anyone who stood in her way, or anyone who was imperfect. As such, she holds the highest rank in several martial arts, including Karate, Judo, and Kendo. She was also trained by their top marksmen, and can use her knowledge of the body and its weak points to incapacitate a person without killing them from long-range. Basically, she's the imperfects' worst nightmare. She also only takes orders from Darwin. Anyone else she considers inferior, a side-effect of her conditioning. It's basically a protection device, which means no one can use her against Darwin. As of right now, she is on an espionage mission among the imperfects, and is therefore permitted to break the dress code.
Is my suit right:
Extra: Piper has a growth defect and urinary incontinence, both due to an accident with her genetics while she was being created.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
They Call me: Cloaked Dagger
This is normal: 32
Don't get in my way: Light dueling blade, long serrated assassin's blade, long-barreled collapsible urban sniper rifle, silenced close-quarters machine pistol
My injections: Enhanced speed/reflexes and various visions modes (nightvision, thermal, infrared, x-ray)
Why I'm here: Possessing a deep seated psychological hatred of people as a whole and a desire to kill, Dagger decided that the only thing he could for a living is kill for money. So, for a few years he worked as a killer for hire until he was captured by law enforcement agents. After making a name for himself as a criminal killer, the government decided that instead of killing him they'd put his unique skills to work for them, free of charge. So, when giving him his injections they also injected a toxin into him, forcing him to take their irreplicable antidote once a day or die. So, augmented to suit their needs, Cloaked Dagger has been going from place to place on goverment payroll, serving as their perfect assassin.
Is my suit right: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms...v/zarendor.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsyas
They Call me: Vincent (Vince) Starr
This is normal: 24
Don't get in my way: A pair of serrated ninja katana's, & a pair of gold plated 44 magnum pistols.
My injections: Geomancy, Illusionist
Why I'm here: I want to be. . . It's just that simple. If you want to know my life's story then maybe you should try not to piss me off, and one day I'll tell. Maybe. . .
Is my suit right:

Last edited by happydeath; 07-08-2011 at 07:58 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-27-2011, 05:30 PM

~Reserved~

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-28-2011, 02:40 AM

~Posting Starts Now~

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-28-2011, 02:51 AM

D.E.M was running away form Several Suits atop of a couple of buildings, jumping ledges and using his telekinesis to create makeshift bridges around large gaps, then destroying them to buy time. He reached a Building which was cut off to far from the others, then looked back and faced his persuers.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-28-2011, 02:56 AM

Shuji at this point was simply wandering around the city from within the alleyways since he couldn't just walk right into the open around where the normal citizens were at this point. If he or any of the other imperfections were to do something like go into the open at this point, they would most likely get surrounded and shot down within seconds. There was not a single one of the imperfections that was strong enough to take down the entire government of Tranvese; they had soldiers at the ready to shot down at any point since the men that wore all black, some of them or rather 50 percent of them were all cybernetic soldiers; so they didn't really have feelings but rather just worked on command of their superiors. Which were the remaining 50 percent since the remaining of them were all human. Shuji simply was running around throughout the alleyway, trying to make his way toward the marketplace. Usually around this time, there were a lot of citizens around and with that many people around a single spot; maybe that meant that Shuji could get into the midst of it and steal at least an apple or something. People that weren't exactly perfect like everyone else needed to eat too. So when he made it there, he was exactly right; there were so many people around so this would give him the chance to sneak in and steal something to eat. So by the time he made it into the middle of all of it, Shuji made sure to keep both his white and black wing hidden near the floor so that no one saw them; but made sure not too far onto the ground that someone would accidentally step on them. Soon enough he made it toward one of the stands that was selling apples as Shuji snuck right over toward the side of it and reached up to grab one of the apples. Although, as soon as he grabbed one of the apples; a large man leaned over the stand and glared at him with an loud an annoyed 'ahem' tone. Giving a quick gulp, Shuji just jumped right up and spread his wings right open; bolting his way back toward the alleyway dodging strange blue blasts of energy rifles coming from the men wearing all black. Nearly being hit once he bolt his way into the alleyway; however it didn't seem those men followed him in there since they knew if more of those imperfections came out they wouldn't stand a chance against multiple. So seeing them not chasing any longer; Shuji just sat onto the cold wet floor of the alleyway and ate his apple with both his hands as though he were a little kid.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-28-2011, 10:40 PM

Annabell walked down a hall towards the main office, it was still early in the day so she was just heading to go see what was going on in the town today. Walking into the office she sat down at one of the desks and turned on a monitor to watch the town from the building. Seeing as a few camera shots came up on the screen she was watching the market and saw that a few of the imperfects were out, making a quick call she sent a few of their men out to dispose of them. After awhile of sitting at the desk she stood up and went to go to the Darwin’s office to talk to him about what to do for the rest of the day, she was going to ask him if she could go out to work on the roads for a bit seeing as she was normally stuck inside for most of the day. Reaching his office door she knocked saying “Mr. Black may I talk to you for a moment?”

Kiara walk out her back door and into an alleyway, her dad was at work and she needed something to eat, she knew her dad was going to go shopping after work but she was hungry now. Walking down then alleyway she kept her wings close to her body and watched for anything that could hurt her, normally she would have stayed inside but today she was feeling braver then she usually did so she wanted to go out. She heard a noise coming from the other end of the alleyway that was close to the market and she hid behind a dumpster and looked around it. She didn’t see anything but she wanted to make sure that everything was clear before hand, she ducked behind the dumpster again and then sighed she would wait a little longer before she actually was going to leave. Her stomach growled as she sat there and leaned against the dumpster.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 06-28-2011, 10:56 PM

Ailish Alexanderia was running from a small group of men in black agents, she jumped about as if she was enjoying this. She had long silvery-white hair, a weird-looking dress with a with lacey front. Long black stockings that stopped at her thighs and black heels that clomped the ground as she hopped from building to building. But the one thing she had that was odd was her red eyes, that gave away one thing...she was dead. Ailish was a ghoul and a proud one and was happy making the men in black chase her down. She flipped once causing her pitch black and hot pink dress that stopped at her thighs to rise up showing her white underwear and kicked one of the men in black in his head. "Tis all thou got. Thy art very disappointed, and ye shall be ashamed. Perfection tis nothing compared to other things. Thy done here, thy hope thee all well and not wounded." she said in her old-english voice and leapted away using her ghouls strength and speed. She kept jumping inbetween alleys until her attention was caught by a boy eatting something in his hands. She walked in to and quickly in her human form, "Are you ok, what is worng?" she asked leaning forward to the boy and tilted her head curiously at him and smiled softly to soft that she was friendly.

Darwin sat in his office watching the monitors and was becoming fierce, he was becoming displeaded with D.e.m.'s actions and had to be disposed of perfectly. "Imperfect." he grumbled under his breathe and the water in his glass started to make a dagger and turned to ice and back to water. His black hair dangled in his and looked at the door when he heard a knock and heard a female voice. It was Annabell, "Come in." he said in his professional voice and leeaned back in his chair, turning off the monitors.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-28-2011, 11:57 PM

While Shuji sat there in the middle of the dark alleyway eating his apple that he had stolen from the food stand in the middle of the marketplace, he had taken each bite carefully and made sure to savor each bite he took out of it. Getting food around here was nearly an impossible task without getting caught so if one were to ever get any food; they needed to make sure to savor every bite since they should be happy to even get any of it in general. While he sat there continuing to eat the apple, only after taking about two to three small bites out of it did his eyes widen up when he heard someone come up from behind him. At first, his immediate thought came to the fact that he had been caught by one of those men wearing all black as he stayed sitting there almost frozen solid like a rock. As he slowly turned his head around to see who it was, Shuji gave a small little sigh when he noticed that it was simply a female. She looked rather nice, so that was enough to tell him that it was safe; so simply turning right around and standing up with his wings lowered on the ground behind him to hide them from within the darkness. Shuji just tilted his head and stayed standing closely to the wall behind him as though he was afraid that the woman would go tell those men in black that where he was. "N-..n-nothing..I...I'm just..e..eating." he stated keeping the fact that he had stolen the food hidden.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-29-2011, 12:42 AM

Annabell walked into the office holding a file in her hand, she looked over at Darwin then said “Good Afternoon Mr. Black.” She walked over to his desk and held the file in her hands saying “We have got some information about some imperfects in the city, and I was wondering if I would be able to go into the city to go find some of them and round them up so that they can be disposed of.” She looked at Darwin to await his answer, she knew that there were a few and now all she needed to do was find them. She knew that most of the imperfects thought that it was mostly men behind the black suits so it would be a surprise for a woman to go out and find them.

Kiara leaned against the dumpster when she heard talking down the alleyway she didn’t know who the people were but she could hear them. She sat there debating if she should get up and make a run for it or if she should just wait for them to leave. She closed her eyes and leaned back closer to the wall and decided to wait them out she really needed to get food and she knew that if she left now she would have to wait for her father to get home.

Andraus

Old 06-29-2011, 01:04 AM

Deus Ex machina made a quick descision, he grabbed onto a cable from a nearby electrical station, and jumped down into a window. litttle did he know he jumped into the Offic of Darwin and Annebel "Oh.....damnit.....you two again" He flipped on his Nano flesh, prepared for a fight.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-29-2011, 02:43 AM

Darwin looked at Annabell and nodded his head, "Would you mind telling me what Imperfects you are going to dispose of, I have one that is becoming an annoiance." he asked then jumped when something smashed through his window, it was D.e.m. "You blasted imperfect wrench, how dare you destory my perfectly good window!" Darwin shouted as he summoned water around D.e.m. and turned into ice. "I warned them about this, this is what happens when you creat an imperfect." he said pressing a button on his desk and shooked D.e.m.

Ailish smiled when the boy spoke to her and kindly, she sensed something was different about him. he seemed different from the humans that she encountered. "Are you a Imperfect or a Men in Black in disguise. I give you my word that I am an Imperfect and if you prove to me that you are not a Men in Black, then I shall give you something more to eat than an apple." she said giggling blinking her red eyes to him and moved her bangs from her face so that she could see him better. That clothes he was wearing were a bet...strange, even for an imperfect. Ailish held her arms behind her back and giggled slightly at what the boy wore, "My name is Ailish Alexanderia Jinx or as I'm called by the M.I.B. Ailish. What is your name?" she asked twiddling her fingers behind her back, using them to summon a little corpse bird from within the dumpster and use it to attack the boy if he turned out to be a M.I.B.

Andraus

Old 06-29-2011, 03:15 AM

Deus Ex Machina's Body exploded in flames "Darwin, before I destroy this place with my own two hands, I have Questions that your 'Gaurdian' wishs to ask. First off, Why was I created.?" he asked darwin.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-29-2011, 03:20 AM

Annabell was about to tell him the names of the imperfects that she had found when she heard the window shatter. She looked over at the being and saw that it was an imperfect; well at least he knew how to make things easy for them. She looked at Darwin when he started talking about how he mentioned that he warned people, she reached into her coat and pulled out her metal fan ready to attack if the imperfect was to get out. She looked back at the being then said “Is this the annoyance that you were talking about?”

Kiara heard something in the dumpster she was leaning against and her eyes opened wide, she didn’t know what it was and she also didn’t want to find out what it was. She heard the people still talking and then stood up and started running in the opposite direction making sure that her wings were still hidden. She hoped that they people talking didn’t see her, she would wait for her dad to get home then she would talk to him about leaving this city.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-29-2011, 03:21 AM

All of a sudden when the young female in front of him spoke up once more; but this time only to ask him if he was an imperfection or another one of those men in black just in disguise. Shuji's own eyes widened up as he backed up a bit more toward the wall thinking that she was asking that because she was making sure that if he was one of the imperfections than she could take him out instantly right where he stood. Although that thought immediately vanished when the young girl said that she was actually one of the imperfections as well. Shuji's own light purple eyes widened right up as he stood a bit more straight with his shaking slowly stopping a bit. "Your an imperfection?...m-me too." he stated with his bright white wing along with black wing spreading up behind him to the point where they could fold themselves a bit more with comfort rather than having to force them downward so that they could be hidden within the darkness. At this point with his wings finally visible, and hearing the young girl suddenly giggle out of no where; Shuji just looked right down toward the long bandage around his right hand and pulled onto the loose piece a bit tighter so that it could stay tight; keeping the wound hidden. He already knew he could heal the wounds but didn't bother to since he liked to keep them so that he knew he wasn't exactly fully dead, even if he was a fallen angel. "M-..my name is Shuji..D-..Daishi. N-nice to meet you. he stated looking around the area once more as he heard what seemed like someone or something running away; it didn't seem like it was coming from within but rather next to it. Turning his head right over toward it, a little nervous frown came across his face as he pulled the old scarf over his mouth and nose a bit to hide part of his face. "I think there's someone over t-there."

((::Notice::
This is just a simple quick notice; I can understand everyone fighting against the people of the city and all and trying to escape the city. But one thing I need to keep in check, no one is to leave the city. I'm not too sure where we would go from there since for now, the main story should be based off within the city. Also with all the towers, sentries and other stuff outside the city ready to kill anything that they see, not too sure we could survie out there.

Just a little notice just in case you guys were planning to bring the story onto the outside of the city sooner than hoped ^^'' s-sorry
.))

Last edited by happydeath; 06-29-2011 at 03:26 AM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-29-2011, 07:41 PM

Darwin glared at D.e.m. and folded his arms, "You were created to make sure the imperfects of the city would be hunted down and disposed of perfectly. They are breeding like rats and has gotten out of hand." he said stands up and looked at Annabell "No, I wasn't talking about him. We created him and planned to use him to get rid of the imperfects. The ones I have in mind are different." he said looking on his desk seeing the files of two imperfects that caught his eye from a while ago.

Ailish smiled seeing the boy was an imperfect showed with his wings. A black one and a white one, she smiled more when he introduced himself. "That is a lovely name Shuji." Ailish giggled then heard Shuji say he saw something run away from the dumpster. Ailish's eyes turned gray and jumped high in the air landing in front of the person and was about to kick her until she looked at who it was and stopped her kick. "Oops, I am sorry. I almost kicked you in the head." Ailish said putting her leg down and looked at the weird girl, "It is safe Shuji, She appears to be an imperfect." she said tilting her head and the corpse bird from in the dumpster came out and pecked Shuji's head and flew to Ailish, "You probably heard this guy when you ran off. Sorry." she said bowing and smiled happily.

Andraus

Old 06-29-2011, 07:46 PM

"Basically, I was created as a W.M.D, am I correct? I only live to kill, kill, kill?" He asked him.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 06-29-2011, 08:27 PM

Akira unwrapped her lollipop and tossed the rolled-up wrapper at a garbage can. The wrapper bounced off of the can and landed on the sidewalk. With the lollipop in her mouth, she sighed. "Darn it. I swore I was going to make that shot." She walked over to the tiny piece of paper and picked it up before placing it in the garbage can. Usually, the bajang was good at getting anything in. This time, she forgot to take in the slight breeze.

Being an imperfect, she wasn't exactly allowed to be out with the humans. She didn't care what the men in the suits did to her. She was wearing human clothing and blended in quite well with them, so what problem could they possibly have with it? It's not like she had wings or horns that couldn't be hidden too well, and she got her blood at the blood bank (and paid for it). There was a goal she had to complete and being arrested (or terminated) was not part of it.

Setsutarou knocked on Darwin Black's office before slowly opening the door. "Sir, I heard you had a mission for me." He was nervous. Never before had he been assigned a mission on his own. Of course, he hoped someone would be assigned the same mission. He may know how to fight, but he was still unsure of how to keep everything by the book and cause the least casualities or accidents.

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2011, 09:04 PM

Sierra tied on the white veil she had to wear when she went out to cover her pointed ears. If she was careful, she could walk among the humans without anything weird happening. However, it was safer to keep to the shadows. Her foster parents didn't know about Sierra's outings, because they worked in the day. They confine her to the house because they love her, and would be devastated if she was killed.

Sierra knew she couldn't just stay in the house though. There were other imperfections that didn't have a family to feed and protect them. She picked up the basket of food she had prepared and set out into the city. It was wonderful to be out in the fresh air, breathing the crisp breeze. It made Sierra feel so alive. She walked through the alleyways were she knew other imperfects lived. She knew it was dangerous, and Sierra put a hand to the dagger strapped to her thigh under her green dress.

Soon she came upon a small group; a boy with wings, a red-eyed girl, and another girl. Sierra approached them shyly. "Um hi I'm Sierra", she said, "Would you like some food?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-29-2011, 10:15 PM

Simply hearing from Alilish that Shuji's name was 'lovely', he simply gave a quick gasp as he tilted his head and scratched the back of his own head with a nervous smile; all the while he kept his head down hiding behind his scarf since he wasn't aware of who was running away from over near the dumpster. All of a sudden, seeing her jump right into the air and land over further into the alleyway; Shuji gave another gasp as he was slightly shocked to see how high Ailish was actually able to jump; to mention how far. So while she was over there doing whatever she was planning or doing whatever to the person that was over there, Shuji just stayed standing from afar as he awaited to hear if his help was even going to be needed. Although while he stood there waiting, he suddenly heard her speak up from over where she had jumped over to saying something about how that it was safe since it was another imperfection. Giving a little sigh of relief, Shuji made his way over toward her with a little smile under his scarf until he made it to the two girls. While walking a bit closer to the two of them, Shuji nearly fell backwards when he saw what seemed like a corpse bird bolt out of the dumpster only to end up peaking his head and flying right over next to Ailish. "Ow...." he complained rubbing his own forehead lightly than making his way over to them once more; keeping part of his face hidden within the scarf still. So by the time he approached them; before he could say a single thing; he quickly turned his head to the side only to see another female walking over to them asking if they wanted something to eat. "Eat?..food?.."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-29-2011, 10:31 PM

{Oh I was just trying to make a paragraph and give some sort of reason to why she was running I wouldn't take the plot out of the city ;)}

Annabell looked at Darwin then sighed softly as she heard someone else knocking at the door, she smiled and siad "It's alright you can come in but you will just have to wait until Mr.Black is done dealing with D.E.W." She smiled hten turned back to Darwin and d.e.w but kept silent so that she wouldn't interupt what they were talking about.

Kiara couldn't believe it when someone appeared infront of her she slightly gasped and had fire slighly showing on her finger tips. She didn't know if she could trust her or not until she heard her say that she was another imperfect and that there was nothing to worry about to the boy. The flames disappeared and she just stood tehre looking at the girl then at thhe bird corpes when she mentioned it, she nodded now knowing what was what she had heard in the dumpster. When another girl arrived she just looked at her when she said food then over at the boy you had said something back to her, she was hungry but the girl looked normal to her. So she instantly thought that she could be one of the other people and backed up a bit and spread her small black wings so that she could leave fast.

{Oh and I have to go to work now so I will be on later}

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2011, 02:27 AM

"Wait!" Sierra exclaimed as the girl spread her wings, "It's okay, I'm like you" She quickly unveiled her pointed ears. The boy had come forward, looking eager at the mention of food. Sierra slid the basket towards him. Meanwhile a corpse bird had flew over to her and started chattering.

"Hey, hey, hey, pretty girl. Food, food, food?" the bird cocked his head in askance. Sierra laughed and removing a piece of bread from the basket, fed crumbs to the bird.

"Bread" she chattered to the bird as it ate.

"Bread?" the bird mulled over the new word, "Bread? Bread. Bread, bread, bread!" Sierra giggled again.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-30-2011, 05:19 AM

Darwin growled and looked at the door as someone else had came in his office. But his attention was taken when D.e.m. spoke again, "Yes, you live only to kill. Imperfections that is." Darwin said then he looked at Annabell. "Annabell, get a squad up here to take the imperfect back to the lab." he in an angered voice and tried to make the cage around D.e.m. a little stronger.

Ailish smiled as the girl seemed to be talking to her and Shuji. She listened until her attention was taken by an appear of another girl. She tilted her head when the corpse bread went to the girl and started asking for food, same with Shuji. But she stopped when the another girl asked her to stop. Ailish stayed silent then spoke out, "It would not matter if I got food or not. I can survive without it. As for the bird, it is about to meet its maker. This is its last wish and then it will die again. All it wanted was to eat again before it went to heaven." she said with a soft smile and giggled slightly. "This is only more news that the M.I.B. do not care for there animals, let alone their people." she said with a little disgust as the corpse bird ate the bird and flew back to her, only to collapse in her hands and shake, "Am you finally rest in peace." she said with a smile and watched as the bird turned to dust and blew away.

Andraus

Old 06-30-2011, 05:55 AM

"That wontbe nesscary " He said, the red tint on his nano flesh turning black "Now.....what will you have your 'Deus ex machina' do for you, sir?" he asked, his voice going cyper lethel

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-30-2011, 07:01 AM

As the young girl who Ailish had jumped in front of spread her own small black wings out at first. Shuji's eyes widened up to see that she truly was another one of the imperfections it seemed as though the female was about to probably take off but right before than; hearing the young female that looked rather human speak up about telling the girl to wait and that she was one of them, Shuji simply turned his head right back over toward her only to see that she had pointed ears just like an elf would have. He made sure to stay a bit silent since he wasn't being spoken to; and due to his slight shyness, he never really spoke that much unless he was ever spoken to. So when the female had handed him the basket of food; Shuji took a quick peak inside only to find the very first thing to catch his eyes was a loaf of bread sticking out. With a wide smile coming across his face, he immediately snatched one of the loafs of bread out of the basket and backed away slightly; plopping himself right onto the floor and nibbling onto the bread itself with both his white and black feathered wings wrapped around himself. True, it was shocking indeed when he had seen a bird turn to ash within a moment when it flew over toward Ailish from her saying how the so-called 'M.I.B' never really took care of their animals let alone people. Just hearing that, Shuji slightly lowered his head to hide it within the darkness as he stopped eating the bread for a moment. That was only due to knowing what Ailish had said was true, the men wearing all black didn't really care for their animals nor did they really even care for the citizens within the city; they may had acted that way, but in reality. Shuji had a feeling this was all an act just to keep the 'perfection' solid throughout the city.

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2011, 09:34 PM

Sierra sighed, for she knew the red-eyed girl's words were true. When she had been younger, she hadn't been so lonely at home, for the animals had come to talk to her. They'd describe to her the city that, at that time, she had never seen. However under the cruelty of the Men In Black, they dwindled over the years. Eventually they stopped coming. That was when Sierra decided to do something about the city around her.

She had stolen the dagger from her father's lock box, the one that belonged to her, and she had gone out into the city. She had only gone out a couple times, to care for the animals. She found them, fed them, and healed them. They told her of the other imperfects, that she wasn't the only one who had to keep to the shadows. They also told her how many of the imperfects were worst off than Sierra. They told her everything her parents kept from her.

Once she asked the animals why they hadn't told her this before, when they used to visit her. She had been a child then, they said. But now, in venturing out into the city, she had grown up. She had been forced to grow up. So Sierra decided to help the imperfects the best she could.

"So" said Sierra conversationally, "Who are you all?'