demona jay
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to demona jay

Old 07-05-2011, 09:21 PM

This is a 1 x 1 sci fi roleplay for Heart_beats_for_love and me.

Setting: A girl and a boy meet by complete chance but it ends up changing there lives forever. The boy was a normal college student. He went to college to become a artist. He lived on his own and in his spare time he played on his computer playing an online game called Angel. He met this girl while playing Angel and they became friends when one day she told him she needed his help and it all kinda started going crazy from there.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 09:31 PM

Name: Capri
Bio: Was getting ready to go to school (university) when she met Nik and she realized there was something about him that was different, special.

----------

Capri gets home after a long shift at Olive Garden. The tips were pretty bad last night, there was a picky customer, and yet again her manager hit on her. Could her day get any worse?

She decides her best destresser might just be logging onto Angel and hoping that Nik is on. If so she can talk to him. He happens to be one of the best gamers in the game, and she has an inkling that he gets this from actually being a good fighter in real life. She doesn't know how to approach the subject with him, and when she has he seemed distant.

She logs on and sees that Nik's status says "Online :P". She sighs with relief. "Nik," she types, "how was your day?" She knows the best way to start off with him is just petty small talk.

Last edited by Heart_Beats_For_Love; 07-05-2011 at 09:49 PM..

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 09:55 PM

Nik smiled to himself as he saw Capri was online now and he read what she said. He sighs as he types. " Not to bad I guess. Sister's lost her mind though I swear. How about your day?" Nik could tell she was stressed. She always asked how his day was when she had a hard day at work. He was always telling her to quit that stupid job too.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 09:58 PM

"Sorry about your sister." She typed, but only to show that she was reading what he said. "It was hard, my manager keeps harassing me. I know I should go somewhere else, but I just need the money right now. I am so glad that you are on right now!"
She didn't even think about what she was typing, she just stared blankly at the wall.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 10:47 PM

" Why don't you just ask to be transferred to a different Olive Garden?" Nik typed cracking his neck and leaning back in his favorite computer chair to get ready for the long night he saw ahead just from how upset Capri was.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 10:53 PM

"You know it isn't that simple! I don't have a car! I don't have money for a bus, and sure as HELL not enough to move to another place!" She was infuriated and sent the message before she could calm down and realize what she had said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to Nik...."

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 11:00 PM

" It's ok...But that's why you come live with me Capri. It would be so much easier then you having to worry about working at that olive garden." Nik typed. " Don't you want to work a better job then that?" Nik typed. He was trying not to start talking about how he was so lonely here. That always upset Capri but that's what he was thinking.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 11:08 PM

"As much as I like you," 'maybe even love you' she thought, "I don't know where you live, and still would feel a little uncomfortable with that, but every time you say it it makes me want to more and more."

She hesitated, not sure what next to type. "Maybe I will consider your offer after all, but whatever happens, don't leave me, please talk to me." She shed a few tears, she could never be left again. Never.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 11:46 PM

" I would never leave you ever." Nik typed. Nik always did wonder why she always got upset when he didn't talk to her everyday. Maybe she thought he had left her when he did that. He'd have to remember that.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 11:54 PM

"Oh Nik, I know. That's why you mean so much to me." If only she could tell him she loved him. "I'm sorry, I always make it about me, tell me more about you! I want to get to know you better :)" She finished typing and quickly pressed ENTER afraid she would be tempted to say nothing if given the chance. She needed to keep talking to someone, anyone, especially him, about anything, as long as it was talking.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 05:44 PM

" There's not much to tell really. You wouldn't believe me if I told you...damn it be right back sister's freaking out again." Nik typed which was a complete lie. Nik didn't even have a sister he just told Capri he did so when he disappeared suddenly it didn't seem odd. Really when he left someone from school broke into his house to try to beat him up in his sleep or something so he'd fight them get them out of there and go back to talking to Capri like nothing happened using his sister freaked out as a excuse so she wouldn't worry but tonight he was tired. He wasn't thinking clearly so who knows what he'd tell Capri tonight. Maybe he'd finally tell her the truth. " back sorry." Nik typed.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 08:29 PM

"Okay..." Capri ignored her suspicion of his 'sister', "I would believe you. I want to know about you, I want to get to know you. I want to be closer to you." She bit her lip as she sent this, not knowing how this would be read. "Please, I am here for you to talk to too, you don't have to be the only one to listen :)."

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 08:35 PM

" If I told you the truth you'd think I was telling a lie." Nik typed. Nik knew if he told her the truth it would sound like a lie no one ever believed his life story or how he lived his life it was too weird to even understand by most people so the only way they made sense of it was to make themselves think he was lying to freak them out.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 08:38 PM

"I don't know why you keep saying that!" Capri had heard that from Nik every time she tried to approach the subject, but this night she wanted to push farther. "Just talk to me, I am here to listen, not to judge. I wish you were here, or I were there, and we could just talk one on one. Then you would see how sincere I am." Capri cried a little, wishing she could be with him now more than ever, she was worried for him, she never worried about him much, this time was different. "Please give me a chance :(."

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 08:47 PM

" if you were here I'd be too busy fighting off any guy who saw you walk up to my door step." Nik typed without thinking. Now he wasn't thinking clearly now he was telling the truth and this might not be what she even thought of even as a worst case.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 08:50 PM

"Fighting, why?" Capri was interested now. "Why would people care if I were on your doorstep or not?" Capri was confused and didn't know what to think. "Do you fight a lot?" she figured this would answer some of her lingering questions.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 09:02 PM

" yes I fight a lot. I fight for money and I fight on the streets almost everyday." Nik typed ignoring the other question for now.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 09:05 PM

"Please don't Nik, that scares me," Capri realized that she truly loved Nik at this moment, "I really don't want you to get hurt. Why do you have to fight so much?" She was unsure why he didn't answer her other question right then, but she figured it best to leave the subject alone for now.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 02:48 AM

" oh don't worry Nik won't be fighting again anytime soon. He might not even live through the beating we're gonna give him. Have a nice day." the computer said Nik had sent her but at this moment Nik was out cold a bunch of people had come into Nik's house and surprise attacked him hitting him with a brick over the head to knock him out. Now they were trashing his house and when he woke up they would have more fun. Being computer stupid the guy that typed to her had sent her a webcam request without meaning to. If she said yes to the request she would see Nik laying there knocked out on the floor in the middle of the room but she would also notice he seemed to be listening as if he heard what was going on.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 02:54 AM

Capri took a sticky note and placed it over the webcam and put a pile of towels over the microphone so that she wouldn't be noticed when she accepted the request, she needed to know what was going on. When she saw, she was horrified, she wanted to scream, but just in case, she just cried and put her hand over her mouth. She watched as the boys trashed Nik's place, and continued to beat him even when he was out cold and bleeding. After thinking for a second and calming down, she put her camera on record and pointed it at the screen, just in case anything happened that was even worse. She then got her keys and went to her car. She was going to get her car and drive over to Nik's. She had no clue what she would to when she arrived, but she couldn't just watch.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 03:09 AM

The part Capri didn't see was when Nik woke up but that was even worse. By the time Capri got there though Nik had 2 long swords in his hands and was chasing the last of the group out of his house completely beat up, bleeding everywhere, and all. Nik froze standing at his open door just about to run after them all and give them some broken bones when he saw Capri parking her car at his house. Nik just watched the last few run off. " this day just gets weirder and weirder." He said not really talking to anyone really.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 03:22 AM

"Nik?!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, half just shouting and half as a question if he was alive. "Are you okay?" she got out of her car and ran towards his apartment, and began to run even faster when she saw him standing there. "Nik?" she cried again.

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 03:30 AM

" calm down you'll wake up everyone in the whole apartment complex. If they find out someone broke into my apartment again they'll try to send me back home." Nik said softly. Nik seemed to be acting just like his normal self even after what just happened. Nik turned and walked back into his apartment. " since your already here and I have a feeling your not gonna leave till you think in your mind I'm fine come on in. No use standing outside plus all beat up like this people may call 911 if they see me." Nik said being really strangely calm.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 03:36 AM

"Don't play mind games here!" she was frustrated by his nonchalance. "I saw what happened, I see you now. Please don't pretend like nothing happened. Talk to me!" she blurted out. "And send you back home? What does that mean? What happened, why were they here, and why do I get the feeling this has happened before?"

demona jay
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 04:03 AM

" I'm not playing mind games and I'm not pretending nothing happen. I know you saw what happen I heard you crying through the webcam feed and so did the others. The idiots thought I did it before they knocked me out so you would call the police so it turned out a lot worse then it usually does. Yes if anyone gets woken up from the noise of my apartment the owners made me agree that they have the right to send me back home to where I lived before which was a house for abandon children where my sister is. Where my sister has to stay because she can never take care of herself on her own thanks to the damage my father did to her when he used to give her whatever sleeping drug he could find to get her to be quiet when she was little. People have always tried to fight me. Ever since I knocked out a high school student that was picking on me in second grade I've always had too much strength for a normal human. People fear me so they pull stuff like what you saw to beat me up because it makes them feel better knowing they can beat me even if it is with dirty tricks. The sad thing is I never actually passed out during any of that. I hoped just being able to knock me out would be enough to make them leave. Guess the thought of knocking out the " strongest person in the town" went to there heads and they couldn't stop once they tasted power. Most people are like that." Nik said softly. Nik then walked over to a drawer under his tv stand and opened it showing it was full of first aid stuff. Nik grabbed a roll of bandages and some thread and a needle before walking over to the wall and sitting down his back against it. He then started stitching up the deepest wounds he had pain showing a little on his face but not as much as a normal person would show.