AerieFlew
Flew? You could say that... ~
Send a message via AIM to AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 02:39 AM

The Beginning of Eternity
Once upon a time their was a young, studdly, gray kitty. He had gorgeous fur and beautiful eyes that were deep as the sea. He was an amazing artist, had a huge heart, and was the prince of a small but loving kingdom! His parents were not the most wonderful, but he had grown to be the most loving person in the entire world.
Almost four years after the prince was born, a baby fox girl was as well. She was born to parents who didn't know how to deal with her and abused her to the point she just ran away. Eventually she came upon a kingdom and all of the people there were very kind to her so she decided to stay.
The young fox girl, loved by all of the people she met, often heard about the prince of the kingdom. All of his subjects found him to be the most wonderful and sweet person they had ever met. With her curiosity peaked, and despite her shyness, she wanted to meet him. She set out to the castle and laid wait in hopes that she would be able to catch a glimpse of him.
The prince sensed that there was someone on the outside of the castle so he carefully peaked out his window and when he did, he saw the young fox girl and was shocked. He thought to himself, 'Oh my goodness, why haven't I seen her before?' He ran out the door and down the many stairs and ran out to her and stopped right in front of her.
The fox girl was frightened but she didn't run away. She looked up at him with her big green eyes and blushed. She thought to herself, 'He is gorgeous... He is... He is perfection...'
In the split moment which the prince had used to catch his breath, there had been a loud beating from each of their hearts to fill the silence. Suddenly he reached his paw out and gently stroked the tip of her muzzle. "Who are you?"
"I am but a fox your highness..." she responded while blushing in utmost disbelief. She stood up slowly then towering over him slightly and bowed for him. She backed up a few steps and frowned at him not knowing what else to do.
Confused he stepped forward toward her and leaned up stroking her muzzle with his paw again. He smiled at her and in a kind yet commanding voice said, "Follow me. I want you to come live with me in my castle."
The fox girl was shocked but she smiled and followed him into the castle shyly and quietly. The maids and butlers took her and dressed her in the finest clothing and showed her through the place and she felt so happy about all of it, despite not needing or wanting anything fancy. She was feeling happy because the prince was so amazing and kind. She felt something for him. Something that was in her heart.
One night, the prince snuck into the fox girl's room. He walked over to her and hoped onto her bed and laid down next to her. "Foxy..."
Slowly the fox girl woke out of her sleep and saw the prince laying there next to her and she smiled. "Why are you here prince? You have a royal room, the choice of every girl in the kingdom, why are you always watching just me?"
The prince leaned over and kissed the fox girl softly. "Will you marry me?"

The End.
<3

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 02:48 AM

You saw me smile, and you saw me cry,
Memories fading, I'm starting to fly.
Can you save me, do you have the time.
Or will you keep dizzying my mind.

I gave everything to see you smile,
I went across the ocean and back.
Every morning I wake for one more day,
Heartache growing, need erupts...
Endings are here and I'm walking away,
Take me baby, tell me you'll stay.

Learning to walk without you here,
No hands beneath me on the tight rope of fear.
Slaying the dragons that keep me up in the night,
Falling through nothing, once, even twice.

I gave everything to see you smile,
I went across the ocean and back.
Every morning I wake for one more day,
Heartache growing, need for you erupts...

Endings are here and I'm walking away,
Take me baby, tell me you'll stay.

Not moving on, I'm not waking up.
No more days without you, no more forgetful tears.
I'm making my heart whole, I'm pulling you here.
You were everything to me, I won't let that end.
Be my reminder, an angel to defend.

Just come back...

Rokurou
Rokurou here, be be bo bo, shake...

Old 03-04-2011, 02:52 AM

Are these lyrics?
If so it sounds like a wonderfully amazing song.
Would love to hear it if it is.
And if not, awesome poem :D

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 02:53 AM

Dark and Bright,
A single showing fabric,
A coasting vehicle through nothing,
Nothing and all.
Showing through opaque sentences,
Treading on inverted Outsides,
Kneeling on a wall,
Vertical and fear.
Shadowing the sun,
The Illuminating moon,
Turning around a circle,
Zooming to you.
Solid through solid,
A shadow creates Impossible,
Eating away at a tear,
Ending without any fear.

Rokurou

Old 03-04-2011, 02:54 AM

OMG!!!! this story is adorable!!!
The kitty sounds so adorable.
Very well written :D

Rokurou

Old 03-04-2011, 02:56 AM

Another amazing piece!
So much different then your others.
Cant wait to see more.

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 02:58 AM

You serve the tea and chew on a buiscuit,
I wait for you to look at me but you don't.
You continue to look away,
Hiding those glistening blue eyes.
The eyes that had held excited entrancment in life,
We're hidden behind the long, blonde bangs of youth.
I stood up and then sat down next to him.
He turned away and began to shake trying to stiffle the tears.
He had gotten the news this morning,
The second the house keeper saw his face she called me over.
He had never once touched one of those dirty cigaretts...
But his father... he smoked as though stoping would kill him.
Why did it have to be this...
This cancer-lung cancer.
He haden't been feeling while for a while,
But everyone said it must have been the flu.
It was caught late in the trials,
So his chances were as much as anyone could expect or hope.
I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close enough to feel his heart,
I could feel the large tears flowing from his eyes through even my three layers.
He and I rocked back and forth rhythmically,
My hand gently rubbing his back to soothe.
I would not say to be rid of the crying,
I felt like doing the same.
When his sobs had slowed I said the only truth I could find,
"Live now and you wont cry later.**Be the sun coming out of the clouds.**Smile."

Him... he died two years later, but he had never cried after that.**When we would cry for him, he would smile at us and state firmly, "I'm alive."

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 02:59 AM

Journey through darkness,
Much pain brought with fright.
Journey together,
With the Hope + the Light.
Fingers entangled,
And Crests glowing,
Taming their partners,
They forever keep going.
Setting the table,
The battle to come,
They will fight right through,
With love sweet as a plum.
A friendship of ages,
A hand to hold tight.
Together forever,
The Hope + the Light.

Rokurou

Old 03-04-2011, 03:04 AM

This is an amazing peice. Extremely sad. But very well written. Hope it wasn't
based on a real life experience. That would be incredibly sad.

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 03:04 AM

It is a song :) tis on my YouTube in fact

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 03:05 AM

Awe you are such a sweet guy hehe ^\\\^

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 03:06 AM

It wasn't actually, I just wrote. Thank you so much tho!

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 03:20 AM

You look in the paper and see an ad,
the ad says read me,
so you ask your dad,
your dad starts reading,
then bursts into tears,
because his little boy,
was going to read his worst fear.
His wife had been gone for a day or two,
and in the paper it turns out they knew it too.
In the section that tells of death,
was an ad telling out this womens loss of breath.
He read on then ran to the car,
his little boying standing,
right next to the front door.
He speeds out the driveway,
straight to the morge,
to find his wife lying,
and his pain brought forevr more.

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 03:22 AM

When the light lets upon the open sky,
my comander shines.
Yet when I, the soldier, am not connected,
my commander can't take the sky.
With each moment I am disconnected,
my commander is empty and can not leave the ground.
I am what controls his flight,
a daily thing and maybe at night.
If I show a weakness,
my commander would be lost.
But for right now,
just stearing will help those dear.
The string that keeps the commander safe,
is our nation's hearts all seeing our display.
The thing that is strange and puts me at ease,
is that I am talking about a Kite,
and how the tail keeps the Kite flying straight and holds it up.
It is nothing more,
yet it is every thing.
If you look beyond you will see that kite.
Stuck in a tree or in a good fight.

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 10:37 AM

Awe hehe :) you make me smile

Rokurou

Old 03-04-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerieFlew View Post
It is a song :) tis on my YouTube in fact
Thats awesome :D

Rokurou

Old 03-04-2011, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerieFlew View Post
Awe you are such a sweet guy hehe ^\\\^
hehe I'm glad you think so

AerieFlew

Old 03-04-2011, 11:36 PM

Once upon a time there was a handsome grey kitty king and a beautiful red fox queen. They were almost as happy as they could be. Their subjects loved them, they ruled over their kingdom with a kind but strong hand preventing any evil from tormenting them. Their castle was huge, periwinkle colored, and had an amazing look out tower which they enjoyed standing in on start nights because it had the most amazing view.
Doesn't it sound like the perfect life? There was a sadness in their hearts still despite all of the blessings that they had gained. Who was going to carry on their legacy? Who else could they give as much love as they gave to each other? They didn't have a child.
For years they tried and tried. They just couldn't conceive. They went to the doctors and all they were told is that because they were so different, a cat and a fox, they wouldn't be able to have a child. This broke the queens heart and she feel into a deep depression. She wouldn't even let the king talk to her without her bawling her eyes out once again.
The king did not know what to do, his love was in so much pain. He was hurting as well, wanting a family and a happy one at that. He went to magicians, wizards, even to his old teachers to find a way to make everything okay again.
While the queen was so distressed, the kingdom began to fall to shambles. The king had no time to deal with his subjects while trying to make his love happy again. The kingdom fell subject to the evil that surrounded it, waiting for a chance like this.
One day as the king was walking through the dying garden surrounding his castle a small raven flew down in front of him and he began to follow it. It led him into the woods that looked strangely healthy. As he continued to follow the light dimmed more and more until suddenly there was a flash of light and in front of him was a small, rickety, dark looking house.
The king shocked by the house's appearance carefully approached the door and listened. He heard nothing so he decided to knock on the door but before he could it swung open and a very tall old woman with a sweet smile was standing there. She gestured him in and pointed to a big blue chair. The king sat down and the nice old lady left the room.
'Where am I? Who is she? This house looks like such a mess from the outside yet.. In here it is something my queen would love,' he thought to himself while he looked around. 'Her smile, it seems so kind. Oh goodness. Why was I brought her?' he asked himself noticing the raven sitting in a cage in the corner.
Just then the kind old woman came in carrying a tray with three tea cups, milk, sugar, and chocolate covered biscuits on it. She set it down on the table in front of the king and silently pulled out a wand and began waving it around in a way that reminded the king of the dances his queen and him had performed together.
The king intently watched the wand and suddenly there were colorful sparks at the end, brighter than he had ever seen before. Right in front of his eyes the tea poured itself. Quietly the old lady asked, "Sugar and milk?"
Still in slight shock the king mumbled, "Yes please Madam." Two sugar cubes and the perfect amount of milk was then magically poured into his cup. Next the other two cups were filled and the raven flew over and began to drink out of one of them.
"Madam, who are you?" the king asked, more confused than he had been since he found out he couldn't have a child.
The kind old lady smiled and sipped her tea with elegance not even the finest duchesses held. Then she looked at the king seriously and responded, "I am the witch of this forest. I do not mean any harm, I just want to help you dear king. My raven, Icis, has been watching over you for the past few years. She has seen your kind heart, how much you love the queen, and she has told me of your troubles. With all of the love you hold, to not have a child is a waste the heavens could not possibly want for such a perfect king. I have a solution."
At the word solution the king leapt up and grabbed the woman's shoulders causing the tea cup that occupied her hands to crash to the ground and shatter. "What? You must tell me! How!?" Tears began to stream from the kings eyes and all the pain in his heart began pouring out in a way that made the woman pull back from him shocked.
Sympathy consumed the woman and she pulled him into her arms and consoled him until the tears had calmed. She helped him back to his seat and wrapped a blanket around the shivering frame of the kind king. "A potion my dear king. There is a catch though."
"What? I will do anything. Any amount of money, any task, anything," the king weakly replied. He looked at her with eyes of pure agony.
"This potion will give you a child, perfect mix of the two of you, but the queen..."
"Yes? Yes? What will happen?" the king asked cutting in.
"If the queen drinks this potion, she will conceive. Four years after the child's birth though, she will die."
The king sat there, stunned, letting more tears silently run from his eyes. 'No.' he thought to himself. 'He could never let his queen die just to give himself a few happy years. A child may be loved by him after all of this, but his queen was loved by him then, his now.
The lady set a hand on his shoulder and spoke softly, "King I know what you are thinking. You love her. You don't want to lose her. Look at the pain you are feeling right now though, you have already lost her the way it is now. You have nothing in your future if this is how things stay. Take it."
The king slowly processed what the old lady had said and nodded slightly. He stood and followed the woman into a small room. She handed him the potion and he looked at her and nodded silently in thanks. He left the old lady's home and walked toward the darkness and then out of the woods.
The king crept to the castle and up to his queen's private room. He spoke to her softly, "My love, I met someone today. A witch.. There is a way. We can have a child. We can do it."
The queen wearily looked up at him and nodded not fully believing him. He handed her the potion and motioned for her to drink and she did. Once it was gone he smiled weakly at her and leaned in and kissed her. They very slowly did what had to be done and worked together in a very rhythmic motion.
A month went by with the queen's last bit of hope fading. She was getting sicker and sicker sleeping most of the day. The king sat by her side praying and praying that the potion would work. One day while he was taking a quick nap, on the cot he had set up next to the queens bed, the queen shot up screaming in joy and woke him with a jolt.
"I feel it! I feel it! It worked! I'm pregnant my king, I'm pregnant, you did it!" she exclaimed in utter joy. She wrapped her arms around the king and kissed him deeply. She was ecstatic. She was ready for everything. She smiled, was healthy. The king sat there and smiled at her weakly. She took his face in her hands and whispered, "I love you, we are having a child."
The months went on and the kingdom began to bloom again under the queen's guidance and the king began to smile again as well. He believed nothing would end, everything truly would be alright, and his love for the queen would be enough to keep her alive.
As the ninth month approached the king had all but forgotten the old woman's warning. The queen was all smiles as they prepared for their first daughter's birth. The princess's room was done up with the finest materials, a bed the size of a pond, enough stuffed toys that she could play with a different one each and every day. Her clothes were constructed from velvet laced with gold by the best dress makers in the world. Before she had even come, she was loved more than any other little girl ever could.
The day finally arrived and the entire kingdom cheered in ecstasy! The young princess was perfect. She was a grey fox, the perfect mix between her parents. She was spoiled and loved and she began to grew. She was also given the best education from the start. By the time she was three years old she was reading Plato and playing the piano.
The adorable princess was loved by everyone who met her. Even so small, her heart was kind as her parent's and she treated every single creature, including the flowers and such, with a soft touch and much love. The young princess was becoming a perfect heir to the thrown.
A great celebration was being planned. The princess was about to turn four. Everyone was in high spirits, buying presents for the perfect little girl. The king had a heavy feeling on hum but he couldn't think of why. He was helping everyone with the plans but every once in a while he would sit and feel as though his heart was in pain but then he would see his beautiful ladies and be just as happy as ever.
One day before the party was to be held and the princess turned four, the old lady showed up at the castle and knocked on the door for the king. She was led to him and that was when he realized it. He knew what was to happen, he knew why he was so upset lately, he knew where the pain was, the queen was to die. He burst into tears and dropped to the witch's feet and begged, "Please! There must be another way, there must be! I can not lose her, everything is so perfect, please!"
The old lady nodded and spoke in a kindly manner, "My dear king, there is only one way. You, must take her place to save her life."
The king nodded and softly responded, "Yes. I will take this burden on me, I will save her, I will die, just please let her live." The king smiled and stood up knowing what he was doing and he was ready to do it. Suddenly he heard someone behind him.
He turned around and the queen was standing there crying. "You can not do it, you can not die for me. I love you! Ms. Witch, no." In her hand was her staff. She held it um to her neck. She mumbled a few words and the staff became a sword. "I will end it now. Then, you can live."
The kind old lady smiled at them both and loudly said, "Perfect! The two of you share so much love, so much need for each other. How could you die? I will save you both under one circumstance. You have to promise me to never fall out of love and to always take care of the princess."
Together the queen and king screamed, "We promise!" They ran to each other and hugged. The queen looked at the old lady and quietly said graciously, "Thank you so much."
The old lady just smiled and took the sword from the queen. She quickly stabbed it through her heart stunning the queen and king. She died. The king and queen then realized that the only way to save them was to sacrifice herself. They gave her a royal burying and put up a huge statue of her in front of their castle.
The next day the princess had an amazing birthday and her parents and her lived happily ever after. Well, maybe. ;)

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-07-2011, 03:01 AM

Hey Aerie, can I make a request? You've posted an awful of of new threads in this forum lately. While it's great to see this place getting more active, there's a fine line before it gets spammy. :yes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lit Spot Rules
Please don't create unnecessary multiple threads. If you want one for poetry, one for drabbles and one for a long tale etc. then that is fine, but don't create a separate thread for each piece of your work.

You are allowed to make a new thread when your thread is complete or your previous thread has been abandoned for more then six months. Please check the forum's index to find your threads.

HOWEVER if you're planning to add 5+ stories to the lit spot at the same time, please do NOT make a new thread for each one. Instead contain it all to a neat little thread. If you're found posting new thread after new thread, this will be considered spam and abuse of the gold system. Your thread will be locked and you will lose gold.
I can merge some of your past threads together if they share common subjects or themes, but just keep this in mind in the future. I'd hate to see you lose gold because of this. :yes:

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-07-2011, 09:25 PM

There isn't really any...tension. You know everything will turn out alright.
It also needs many more commas and periods. I suggest looking up some good grammar guides.

It is a very cute story though, and I do like the idea of a fox and a cat ruling peacefully together.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-10-2011, 12:39 AM

As per my comment here, I've gone ahead and merged some of your threads together so that you only have 5 topics in the Lit Spot first page. Since you never specified about which ones shared common themes, I just merged your latest ones. :yes: