View Poll Results: did you like my first part of the chapter?
Alright 0 0%
keep going 0 0%
I hate it 0 0%
no comment 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

BrokenEnglish
Your Resedent Ninja Turtle

Old 07-10-2010, 09:46 AM

(C) CopyRight

NOTE I have NOTHING against Aussies because I am an Aussie this is just a naive and stubborn chick. And our Australian Soldiers are awesome Lest we forget!

Blurb:

Private Ariana Ryder isn't used to taking orders.
As far as she's concerned she has no right to b here.
A liaison between the Israeli army and the Australian army is not what she intended to be. Expecially at the rank of a private.
But when Israels relationship with the Australians become freyed due to Mossad's tampering, her colluges feel they cant trust her.
Now its up to her to either follow orders like a good soldier should or bow out before its too late.

Main Character Profile

Name: Ariana "Ari" Ryder I.D No.: 73452678
D.O.B: 3.2.1991 Rank: Private
Bio: Ariana is a liaison between the Israeli army and the Australian Army, her father is Captain Imri Ryder of the 5th Platoon back at home, with constant eyes are ears all over and In her platoon to make sure she is doing her job. She has three brothers and four sisters, her eldest brother Callum who is 31 is on his 7th tour of duty in Afghanistan.
Apperance:
Extras: Ari's younger brother Carlos and younger sister Yelena say that Ariana has
Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.
but in her mind she just doesn't like failure
Stationed: Afghanistan base unknown

Chapter One

Dirt stuck to my sock and the inside of my shoes, the setting sun was glairing down on us as we made our way across the sand dunes, my platoon was said to reach the provance of Farah by dawn.
Brilliant just enough time to get myself shot by Al-queda operatives. To be honest I wasn't to comfortable roaming around Afghanistan as far as I was concerned I shouldn't be here. I wasn't an Australian soldier and if I was I would do a much better job than them.

All of us had taken turns in the lead and trying to figure out where the hell we were. Another Privarte, Private Harry White he and I had arrived together on the same day in this hell hole. White like the genius he was led us the wrong way, until I pointed out that we were meant to be heading south-weast not south.
Now we were all leaning against a random mud brick wall the shade provided some comfort but not a lot. The platoon was silent all yo could hear was their breathing. I dont know how long we have been out here for, but if we dont reach Farah by dawn I'm gonna flip.