Phobos and Deimos
The New User's First Stop Charit...

Old 12-24-2022, 12:26 AM

OFFICIAL BIRD ALERT!

It has been such a long time since we have had the opportunity to thank the kind users who keep this charity linked in their signatures.

So in the current Stocking Stuffers Giveaway, if you have an active signature link, you will win DOUBLE prizes.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-24-2022, 01:40 AM

added your link to my sig!

is it ok if i design one that matches my current sig a little better? idk when i'll have time to do it, but just asking

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 12-24-2022, 01:57 AM

ghostPastry: I remember being fond of you before, and you are still quite awesome. If the image doesn't match your signature theme you are welcome to use a plain text link in the meanwhile!

Also, if you would like to design an alternate style that would be really sweet. People like options :)

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-24-2022, 06:59 AM

aw thanks, i appreciate that! you're pretty awesome too.

ok rad i'll let you know when i've come up with something~

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 01-03-2023, 01:25 AM

All right! Ladies, gentlemen, and non-binary beans! It is time to announce the winner for the 5,000 Gold Grand Prize.

Your entry number is ordinal down the list of Phobos and Deimos's "Stockings Stuffed", where GhostPastry is 1 and Kent is 15.

Our winner is:

PapillonCameo:

Congratulations! The donation will come from Phobos and Deimos:

Feel free to thank our charity crows with snacks and/or shiny objects!

Last edited by The_Crow; 01-03-2023 at 01:27 AM.. Reason: I can't spell words in French apparently.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-07-2023, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I wonder if new users can finally sign up.
I don't know if you got an answer to this or not. I'm not 100% sure, but I know that email functionality is working again so I think that they can yes.

Also Hello everybody! It's so nice seeing faces I recognize

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 01-07-2023, 05:21 PM

Welcome back, Cora! It’s too bad you missed the event. :C

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-08-2023, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Welcome back, Cora! It’s too bad you missed the event. :C
Its good to be back, Thank you

And yes! I was reading about the event I missed, I was rather surprised. I'm planning to stick around though so hopefully I'll be around for the next one!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 01-22-2023, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post

Also Hello everybody! It's so nice seeing faces I recognize
Great to see you back, a pleasure as always!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-22-2023, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
Great to see you back, a pleasure as always!
Its funny really, I thought I had let go of the fact that Mene, my internet home, had died. I lost access to my account, I wasn't quite sure how to recover it and I was like. This is ok. It lived a good life, it gave me a lot of good memories, some really good friends.

But the second I heard I could recover my account.....here I was. I suppose it still is at the end of the day, one of my internet homes. I've heard a couple others say similar things. I think as long as Mene can keep running, some of us will never leave.

Hazyy

Old 02-14-2023, 10:19 AM

Ahhh. I made this account years ago but never played, then forgot it existed until today! I'm not too bothered by being nekkid, but yeah, I was really confused trying to put on some default peasant clothes in the avatar edit page.
Anyway, I really miss sites like this and so many have died... I can't believe things are kinda alive here, it's exciting! :' D

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 02-14-2023, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazyy View Post
Ahhh. I made this account years ago but never played, then forgot it existed until today! I'm not too bothered by being nekkid, but yeah, I was really confused trying to put on some default peasant clothes in the avatar edit page.
Anyway, I really miss sites like this and so many have died... I can't believe things are kinda alive here, it's exciting! :' D
Welcome! would you like a starter bundle? By the way, putting on clothes is done under the "In
ventory" tab, not the "Avatar" tab (this tab controls the basics of your avatar)

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-24-2023, 07:33 AM

Tis farrrr to quite in here... So I'll just drop by and say hello beees!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-27-2023, 03:13 AM

Always finding our way back, Cora.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-27-2023, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Always finding our way back, Cora.
Always