Tank_Girl
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Tank_Girl Send a message via MSN to Tank_Girl

Old 10-31-2007, 04:56 AM

C: I doooooooooo,
well I just discovered that I love doing gorey bloody Halloween make-up tonight.
It's so fun making myself and others look hurt without anyone actually getting hurt. :3
These are my first attempts[on my leg, started with one then added two more]:

Sorry if I stretched the page at all.
What do you think? :]

Also, does anyone else have any pictures to share?

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2007, 04:59 AM

• Ah. 'Tis always fun to do things like that. I don't use the standard kits and such though. Stage makeup for the win. I tend to make scars, gashes, and other painful-looking things for friends though. My masterpiece was a latex scar running from one of my friend's middle fingers up over her shoulder, down her side, and all the way down to her lower calf. It looked seriously freaking awesome, kinda like a torture mark or something like that. Took me about 12 hours to get it right though since it's a bit hard for me to make something natural without seeing it on the skin and such.

Tank_Girl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2007, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreka
  • Ah. 'Tis always fun to do things like that. I don't use the standard kits and such though. Stage makeup for the win. I tend to make scars, gashes, and other painful-looking things for friends though. My masterpiece was a latex scar running from one of my friend's middle fingers up over her shoulder, down her side, and all the way down to her lower calf. It looked seriously freaking awesome, kinda like a torture mark or something like that. Took me about 12 hours to get it right though since it's a bit hard for me to make something natural without seeing it on the skin and such.
Oh wow.
o_o
If you have any pictures of that at all, I'd love to see them.
That sounds amazing.
12 hours, seriously? :O
Just for that, I commend you greatly.
That's a lot of patience.
Were you working on that on her the whole 12 hours or piecing it together then applying it?
Mannn...the scratches I did only took about 5-10 minutes each. D;

zumbie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2007, 05:05 AM

I like the first one :3

`realiize
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2007, 05:10 AM

• -shivers- Hahaha

Tank_Girl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2007, 05:12 AM

Haha thank you. :]

Shivers? :O
Orly?

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 10-31-2007, 05:13 AM

I've always enjoy it. Infact I'm one of the first ones called to do zombie and gore make-up, and I stock up on all the materials the day after halloween. Tis my favorite time of year.

But i do need to start getting a picture collection going. I'm actually wanting to try for make-up/special effects schools.

Viki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-31-2007, 05:24 AM

If the blood was like way darker that would be wicked awesome. You know what's fun? Eating cool-aid type stuff powder and spitting in front of people who have no clue what's going on, cuz they'll be like

O.O;;;

Jynk
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Jynk

Old 10-31-2007, 10:05 AM

Those are really good. o.o (Also, I love you username.. such a great movie!)

I did a costume one year where I did burn marks on my face with a metal plate showing through where the skin had come off and wires going in and out of my skin all over on my face and arms.

I also did a pretty good phantom of the opera costume one year using the same burn scar materials. Made this poor guy really sick to his stomach when I started pulling the make up off my face in front of him.. because it looked like pieces of my skin was coming off. ^__^

xXcarly_sqzrXx
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 10:14 AM

gosh, it looks so real

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2007, 10:20 AM

I do too, but it's not half as realistic as that! :shock:

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 10-31-2007, 11:01 AM

• My school did a play based on Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas a few years ago and I was doing make-up. I learned doing stuff like that with liquid latex and it was soooo much fun. I was so glad I got to do my friend's make-up (she was Shock) because not only was she supposed to look like she'd exploded something right in front of her face (great fun to do!) but she had scars all over her arms as well!
    I have a big bottle of latex at home we bought for a movie we were going to make, but then didn't, so it's almost whole still, because I never get a chance to use it. I probably should, just to practice though.
    There was a girl at the Halloween party I was at last weekend that looked like half of her face, head and neck were all burned, and it looked extremely realistic. o.o If I remember it, I'll post a picture once they're up.

neur0mancer
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to neur0mancer Send a message via Yahoo to neur0mancer

Old 10-31-2007, 12:50 PM

I sure do. n_n
I hate having it on, but I lvoe giving people the bloody look, especially with sweet homemade stuff. xD

Oh, and on a semi-related note, I'm being Tank Girl for halloween. xD
Someone said its plain for me, though, cause I dress like her every day. :<

neur0mancer
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to neur0mancer Send a message via Yahoo to neur0mancer

Old 10-31-2007, 12:51 PM

I sure do. n_n
I hate having it on, but I lvoe giving people the bloody look, especially with sweet homemade stuff. xD

Oh, and on a semi-related note, I'm being Tank Girl for halloween. xD
Someone said its plain for me, though, cause I dress like her every day. :<

number_F
Send a message via AIM to number_F

Old 10-31-2007, 01:32 PM

I love it! people tell me i make it look real ^,^ and scary. my friend just drenched me in face blood a few moments ago in study hall.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2007, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank_Girl
Oh wow.
o_o
If you have any pictures of that at all, I'd love to see them.
That sounds amazing.
12 hours, seriously? :O
Just for that, I commend you greatly.
That's a lot of patience.
Were you working on that on her the whole 12 hours or piecing it together then applying it?
Mannn...the scratches I did only took about 5-10 minutes each. D;
  • I think she has the pictures, so i'll ask her to see if I can get some copies.

The 12 hours was mostly acctually fitting it to her body so that it would sit well and not wrinkle. I like to have smooth scars and such since they're less likely to break somewhere, especially on something as large as I was doing. The making of it also took a while because it's hard to make anything that long. But it was worth it. :]

Smith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2007, 04:17 PM

woot! I think the first one looks really cool, like it was fresh <3