Tierney
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Tierney Send a message via MSN to Tierney Send a message via Yahoo to Tierney

Old 11-02-2007, 05:16 PM

Well more like a happy belated Halloween. Don't mind me, I'm just crazy like that. Please, come and meet me. Here is something I would like to know from all of you:

What is the spookiest thing that has ever happened to you?

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 05:21 PM

Happy Halloween!

The spookiest thing ever?
Hm, let me think... a lot of strange things have happedn to me. When I was 10 I went down to the kitchen. A few meters before the door I saw a ghost. Up till now I don't know what happend. It was no dream because I realy was at the kitchen and grabed a bottle of water and said goodnight to my mother.
My I haluzinated, but I've a saw a man dressed up like a admiral in past times. He lifted his haid to greet me and then went out of my way. When I turned arround he disapeared.
Well I'd consider this as Spooky ^^"

Oh an NO! I wasn't on Drugs, I was 10!

Iheart801
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Iheart801

Old 11-02-2007, 05:24 PM

Welcome. Hope you like it here.

I don't think I've really had anything spooking happen to me... well I guess it would be once when I was at camp and me and friends heard a phone ring, but there wasn't a phone anywhere near us. That's about it.

Trueno
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Trueno

Old 11-02-2007, 05:26 PM

Once, when I was very small (I think five or six) I was falling asleep in my dad's room. The laundry room connected to his room because we lived in an apartment, so it was pretty much a big dark hole in the wall. Needless to say I was scared of it. Well, as I was lying there I heard this incredible maniacal laughter come from the laundry room! I instantly shot up and screamed "WHO IS THERE?! WHO IS LAUGHING?!" And it stopped. I was so scared, and my dad tried to tell me it was the fan in there or that I was dreaming, but fans don't sound like that, and I was wide awake. D:

Petty
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2007, 05:31 PM

Hmm... the spookiest thing?

I would have to say... it was probably when I was in my room all alone.... and it was around two in the morning.

I had been up and talking to some of my good friends on AIM, role-playing and the like.

When suddenly....

My printer made noises like it was going to print. O__O

It wasn't even plugged into anything!
I swear... it's got a ghost possessing it. O__O.
It was really creepy... it still does it sometimes too! -shiver-

Peppermint
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2007, 05:34 PM

• Mmm.
    Happy Weeny toyah too.
    <3

Tierney
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Tierney Send a message via MSN to Tierney Send a message via Yahoo to Tierney

Old 11-02-2007, 05:46 PM

Oh my. Here I thought people would ignore this thread and think me crazy for asking such a question.

For me, it always happens after I watch a zombie movie. If ya'll remember in 28 days later (the best zombie movie in my opinion.) when Jim wakes up in the hospital and makes his way to the church. When he calls out "Hello" and a couple Zombie's just pop up but remain still...it always freaks me out.
Well, my fiance, whom I live with, will do pretty much the same thing. He could be dead asleep, and all of a sudden sit up and stare at me as if he is going to eat my face off! Its really freaking freaky!