Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-18-2011, 01:52 AM

From Raven's cloud chimes a voice. "Well, sir...you ask me, and I send out a message to him...sir" Raiho giggles at the tone of voice Raven's Aidl takes with him. Retrieving his own Aidl from a pocket deep inside his robes, Raiho says, "Aidl, can you please call for Melvin?"

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:35 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2011, 01:59 AM

0.o "When did I EVER put you down there Aid?!" He quickly pulls his Aidl out of his cloud blushing massively more. He put's the back of Aidl towards Raiho and yells "SMILE!!" When Raiho looks over he takes the picture and makes it the background of his Aidl. "There much prettier. Now. Aidl. Please call Nebleu for me."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-18-2011, 02:12 AM

Laughing aloud at Raven's antics, the two wait for their Handles to appear. After a few minutes wait, Nebleu comes scurrying from around a corner and nearly runs head first into a lightpole before ending up right in front of Raven. "You called?" Nebleu squeeks out. Before Raven can answer, a large bird swoops down on the three standing outside the theater. It's bright orange and read feather glisten in the light of the setting sun. Taller than a full grown man, it lands a few yards from Raiha before walking up to him rather akwardly. In a deep rich baratone, it asks, "Did you need something Raiho?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2011, 02:17 AM

"Ah yes! Nebleu, I have a new travaling companion." And love interest" He adds in a whisper right into Nebleu's ear so Raiho could not hear. "Plus, I would like to try to find a job. So I may have a place to stay..." His body sags a bit as he says the last sentence. "What can you find for me?

Chingcha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-18-2011, 02:29 AM

"Hmm. Two miles is a bit of a walk. "

Her stomache rumble, letting her know of her absence of food. "Oh,yea..I didn't have anything to eat yet today. heh." She looked up and sniffed a bit. There was a faint smell of meat and spices in the air. After a bit more sniffing, she deducted that it was somewhere down the street, directly ahead of her.

"So, what can I use as currency here?" she asked as she made her way towards the wonderful smell.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-18-2011, 02:39 AM

Nebleu nods with a little smile. Well, it's good to see you settling in so quickly here. I shall make a note on your information sheet about your team status." Looking over at Raiho, Nableu nods again. "At your level, and your complanion's to boot, you're at adiquate level for low risk off world jobs. Your status as Hero affords you automatic accomodations. It's a small appartment, but it has all the necessesties." Pulling out a scroll, he examines it while he talks. "As you gain influence and various forms of wealth, you will be able to afford a better palce to stay." Poking his finger down on several spots on the scroll, Nebleu says, "I see here there are 3 jobs at your rank open at the moment. It's late today, so I suppose you'll want to wait until tomorrow to start any of them?" Neleu looks up with raised eyebrow. "You may also want to talk it over with your new companion as well."

-Aidl-

Please try to remember what I told you upon reciving me.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:35 AM.. Reason: Spelling

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2011, 02:45 AM

He blushes and looks over to Raiho. "Im not one to sleep, being an Elemental I draw my energies directly from the air and water. If you want to wait until tommorow we can. It is up to you. The only problem of that would be I do not know my way around and would probably get lost very quickly if left alone to wonder..." Still blushing and notices his hand is still slightly linked with Raiho's he shyly draws it way knowing he Angel probably wants his space. "Again... It is up to you Raiho."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2011, 04:43 AM

Turning his attention from his Handler to Raven, Raiho giggles at his sillyness. "There is no way you could get lost here. You have an Aidl silly! But as for waiting until tomorrow, for me at least, it is a must. Doctors orders." Turning back to his Handler, Raiho makes the final arrangements for He and Raven's team creation.

****Alert****
Aidle:
Angeal Pureheart (Raven) Has formed a team with Raiho, a Grargothian. Their team level is nix. There team name is yet to be decided.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2011, 02:54 PM

Blushes at being giggled at. "Oh yeah. I forgot about him. Well... I suppose I'll let you get your doctors ordered rest. Would you like me to walk you home?" He asks this a little shyly while rubbing the back of his neck, a glowing water in his hand as he rubs.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2011, 07:01 PM

Waving goodbye to the Handlers, Raiho tugs at Raven. "Yes, please do!" It takes less than 20 minutes to reach Raiho's apartment. Looking up at the building, Raiho asks, "Would you care to come up for a drink?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-19-2011, 07:19 PM

Blushing slightly he responds. "If you want me to. I have nothing else to do. Ill be up all night anyways." He follows Raiho inside. "You have a really nice place here Raiho. Nice and clean. Just the way I do it." He smiles weakly at Raiho.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 01:48 AM

Doing his best to hide a yawn, Raiho shuffle to his small kitchen. "Feel free to take a seat." He calles over his shoulder. Opening his fridge, Raiho hunts down a fruit drink he thinks Raven will like. Pouring the orange liquid into a glass, he mves back into the living room. The nearly walls sized window on the far side of the room has it's shades open, letting in the early evening light. The light gives his sleek royal blue walls a strange sheen. Sitting down on his dark blue three seater couch, he sets the drink on his cherrywood coffee table. It had taken several quests to add up to such nice furnature. Looking up at Raven, the window at his back, Raiho smiles at the small aura that shimmers about him.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2011, 01:55 AM

Raven grabs his drink and thanks Raiho, then walks over to the window and looks out of it. "This world... It's so strange from my own. So many different people... So many people... I have hardly been here for a day and I am already over welmed..." He drinks down his drink and sets it back on the table thanking him once again. Walking back to the window Raven just stares out of it. Not saying a word. Silence.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 03-20-2011, 02:02 AM

Name: Jasmin Kingsly
Race: human
Phisical description: Long bonde hair, Dark brown eyes fair skin.
Clothing: Weres mostly knee to shin length dresses as well as bright spring colors.
Powers: Healing magic, mostly defensive type magic.
Why/how you've come to Grargoth: To escape the trials of the human world. IT appers I was labled as a Wich and was to be hanged due to my magical abilities. Ive escaped my fate and seak refuge from those who threten my life.

"I do hope i may Enter this wonderful place!" Jasmin said with a saddened sigh as she held her Aidl up to the gate.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 02:37 AM

Standing, Raiho walks over to Raven. Placing a hand on his back, he says in a low voice, "It is a good place Raven. And you have the rest of your life to get used to it." Rubbing a slow circle in Raven's back, he tres to sooth Ravens worries and doubts. "Tomorrow is a new day, and you don't have to face it alone. I'll be there with you." Turning Raven around so they're facing one another, Raiho squeezes Raven's shoulders lightly. "As I pray you will be there for me." Leaning in, Raiho presses his forehead against the young elemental's. With a final squeeze, he moves away, towards his bedroom. "Feel free to amuse yourself however you like tonight, as long as it isn't too noisy." Giving Raven a small wink, Raiho heads to bed, leaving the elemental to think over what Raiho had told him.

Approved! Feel free to begin posting anytime!

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2011, 02:54 AM

Raven watches as Raiho walks into his room and after the door is closed turns around and stares out of the window at the setting sun. Feeling his power and strength growat the ending of the day and stating of the night. "Tonight is a full moon" He whispers to himself. "I'll be at peak strength. If I am to do what is to be done to set my plan into motion I must act tonight. I need to get to one of the arbitures houses. I need to get one out of the way, so that I may take his place. If I am to get any information on these issues that need to be resolved I will need to be in a place of power to this city. To be able to get to the higher-up's and make connections that lead to the truth." He looks over to Raiho's door a tear falling down his face. "I'm doing this... Not only for me, but for Raiho now too." He looks back outside and up to the slowly creeping moon. "Mother... Father... What would you do? If you were in my place...Would you go through with it? Would you do all you could to help him?" He opens the winfow a bit, then turns into air and slips out of the bottom of the window. Outside and back in his human form. "Aidl. Where is the home of the weakest Arbiture? I must speak with them."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 04:19 AM

Aidl:
Well, sir, there are no weak arbiters.....Incomming....

From above, a large black shape drops down upon you. Unable to move, or even think, you swiftly lose conciesness. You wake some time later it total darkness. You can hear someone, or something else moving nearby. Your limbs seem to be immobilised, and your elemental powers arested.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:36 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2011, 04:25 AM

(Raven just got Pwned!)

'What is this? Where am I?' He tries to speak but finds himself unable to. He cant move his body. He tries to turn to water or air and it results in nothing. He feels some mobility coming back to him and he speaks. "Where am I? Whats going on? Who are you? What do you want with me?" He sturggling against his inablility to move. "Let me go!"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 05:03 AM

~And why should I? You threatend my children. I do not take kindly to murderers. But I do forgive missunderstandings. Tell me, little one. WHat are your intetions here in my city?~

The disembodied voice falls silent, awaiting your response.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2011, 01:07 PM

"Forgive? You are the one that needs to be forgiven! What are you talking about murder? And as for my plan. You will figure it out as it plays out. My plan does not involve murder and that's all you'll get out of me!" He stops struggling andjust lays still. Doing nothing.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 03-20-2011, 06:23 PM

Seeing she had been accepted into this wonderful new place Jasmin stepped in. She didnt know what to expect but this device already informed her that any question would be asnwered. So in she went and became awstruch at the place she was in. It was beautiful.
"Umm, Aidl was it?" Jasmin stammered as she felt a little awcwerd speaking to a device. " Umm, W-where can i get something to eat?" She asked realizing her stmach was rather up set with her. "Oh but what about money!" she muttered and dug into her pockets. The only thing she managed to pull out was a pice of lint, a small silver coin and more lint. "I dont suppose the curency of lord Grants of Maldonia will pass for anything here!" She said with a small groan.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 06:45 PM

~I will let you go. For now. But remember, if you become a danger to any of my children, you will be back, and it won't be nearly as pleasant a visit.~

You once again fell into darkness, and when you wake you are where you were taken from. Th sky is still filled with stars, so not too much time has passed. Your Aild lay on the grass beside you, a blinking purple arrow on the screen, with the words, 'Treml's Home' glowing beneath it.

Aidl:
All forms of metallic currency are accepted here dear. As for a place to eat, with your fund you could get a good meal at Saffons and still get change back. The food there is to human's likeing I'm told. If you like, I can send a message to your Handler and tell her to meet you there?

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2011, 06:54 PM

Raven looks up to the sky feeling his powers returning and his strength returning to him. "I better get this done now while I still can." He pics up his Aidl and follows the arrow to a home and knocks hard on the door. "Treml! I need to speak with you!" he says in a calm voice with no malintent.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-20-2011, 06:58 PM

"Yes, this is all true. How can I stop these magic fluctuations?" Liuliana asked the dwarf, urgently. It was imperative she stopped them, and restored balance to her entire world.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2011, 07:21 PM

You hear several crashing noises comming from behind the door. After a full minute of loud banging, the front door finally opens. Standing in the doorway is what looks like a boy, a few inches smaller than you. He's clad in a light crimson old fasiond clown suit, with a night cap of the same color precariously perched on his head. "Hmm? WHat? DId I miss something? I thought it's sleepy time..." the small one rattles off, rubbing both his eyes. One hand comes down, and the boy spots Raven. "Hmmm? Need somthin' mister?" he mumble distractedly.

Glancing up at the book, the dwarf replies, "Well, there is one solution. It's temporary, but it will provide release for a decent period of time while things get sorted out." Looking back at the girl, he says, "Unfortunatly, you'd be stuck here if I activate this." Walking over to an odd device setting on a small table, the doctor explains. "In order to defend against the fluxuations, I can ask the Creator to seal off your world. The magic fulxuation would die down to nearly unpercivable levels, but there is a catch." He looks over his specticals at the girl with a critical eye, "You must remain here as an anchor. Otherwise, the bond would be completely severed, and your world would lose all magic, forever." Pushing up his glasses, the dwarf coughs, "Are you willing to do this?"