Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-26-2011, 10:20 AM

@ Ash - Mhmm. I had forgotten about it at first. ><;;

Aah. That makes sense. Rather understandable.

I personally think the second version looks quite nice. Perhaps the feet are just a little big and the head a little small? And the angle and lighting do take away a little from the feminine features, but she's a tomboy after all. lol I think you grasped it well. ^^ Also, the description for her said the feet might be spread apart, so i'd probably have gone with a similar pose, too.

[N]ightmare
I'm gonna show you crazy.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:54 PM

Suona ~ I am extremely picky about proportions. Her feet are maybe a size 8-9 in womens. Kinda big... except I think I drew her around a 5'9-10" range. I was basing her off the bodies of supermodels. I generally do, as they have the most bikini shots that make it easier to locate where their muscle and bone structure would be. LOL!

Her head's normal too. Just bangs and side fringe is hiding a lot of her face. And it's slightly tipped back, so you see less forehead and more neck. -shrug-

mewmew07 ~ I don't mind working with you again. You are actually very polite and there is nothing wrong with asking for things to be made your way. You are the customer. I just get frustrated having to totally change my artwork.
I'd rather just scrap it and start from scratch in that case. Versus making 4-5 changes.

I'm off to work now!

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-26-2011, 10:47 PM

Thank you. I am glad you aren't mad at me. I can get picky and like my OCs to look just right, and when they aren't I ask for changes so sometimes I can be annoying with that.

Can I get two pieces for my friends?

I want art for my friend Phantom on Roliana of one of their OCs here:

- [::Raichu's Requests::] Do not post!

And then I'd love art for my friend Aerith on the same site.

Of her OC Audrey here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rk-T800BIG.png

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 07-27-2011, 02:06 AM

Hellooooo~

Sooo... I see the slots are closed, but are you still taking orders? o': If yes, could you save me a spot? I'd definitely order when I check back! o3o

[N]ightmare
I'm gonna show you crazy.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:20 AM

mewmew07 ~ I totally understand the want for perfection! Believe me, I do. I know I would redo art over and over of my own characters. Scrapping nearly finished art, because I didn't feel it was at all right anymore.
So I understand. I truly do.

With that final piece, I wish you had just stated everything you found odd, instead of slowly one at a time. Then I could have sat down and edited the whole thing all in one sitting. That's mainly why I was so frustrated. ^^;

I'm currently only going to accept one slot per week.
I've started working again, so I need to cut back on my artistic dalliances.
So once i've finished Hasdvich's art, hope that you can snag that slot.

But it looks like Snowberry is after the slot too.

Sorry ladies. I just can't devote as much time to art here anymore.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-27-2011, 04:23 AM

It's ok, you don't have to do art for them. I understand.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-27-2011, 04:51 AM

@ Ash - That sound sensible to me. :yes: Thats the size of shoes I usually wear, too. lol Bit big, yes.

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 07-27-2011, 11:32 AM

Nightmare~ Totally understandable! I'll just haunt your windows and corners for when you have free time. c:

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-08-2011, 08:06 AM

Sad to see you're losing your time to play with us just as i wander back to mene! Hope you're doing well IRL :)

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:08 AM

Gah, this sucks! I really want to get a full-boddy SS of a couple...but I haven't the gold just yet. I'll be back, that's for sure. D;

Last edited by ~{MagikRiter}~; 08-19-2011 at 05:11 AM..