Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-18-2007, 05:46 AM

Okay there is something you need to learn right now Ji-chan darlin', we are now SHARING space thus you have your OWN spot to sit and lay and all that so there is no reason for you to be in MY space AND on me to boot. >{

GO TO YOUR SIDE!!

Aside from that, hehe, hellooooo there Tre-Tre. <3 *glomps* Welcome to our lil' home? xD;

*wonders which balloon will pop first* o.O

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-18-2007, 06:24 AM

*burrows deeper in her "nest"* i like this spot TYVM

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-18-2007, 06:30 AM

*grumbles and starts pondering ways to get her to not like the said spot* Drats nothing comes to mind.

Fine, fine but only so long you don't make any messes or give me knots. *pokes her cheek*

Tre Le Coco

Old 05-18-2007, 11:51 AM

*sleeps in both of your spots*? ^ 3^

my balloon is pretty fully sick xDDD mehehehe :twisted:

*glomps DL back* o 3o hehe ^^ your new home is cool, needs some house warming gifties xD

Marina
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Marina

Old 05-18-2007, 01:45 PM

Maybe I can help out with naming it. :3
What kind of art will be here? :O
Also, get used to seeing me around. I've decided that you guys are awesome. ;D

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-18-2007, 02:57 PM

hahah *grins at Marina* well pixel stuffies. dollies from me, and er.. emotes from DL ^^

DL! i just decided i have to make my kitties tail twitch!!! or rather have to try it out at some point >.>; that and finish your dolly.. and er.. probably make at least one more cause yeah ^^;

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 05:34 PM

Haha Tre-Tre. You'd have to do some serious stretching to be able to do that. I don't see our lil' space as just the size of a box. XP

*glances to Tre-Tre's balloon then to Ji-chan's then back again* Uhh I just don't know. BOTH CAN POP!! Muahaha.

*snugs* Its.. cool? o_O I beg to differ. There is NOTHING HERE yet. XD Just you lovely ladies and nothing more. =P Its like sitting in an empty house with a lot of people just chatting about nothing in general.

Gifts.. hm.. only gift we could use is some title ideas. XD;

Ohh that would be awesome Marina if you think you can and want to try it. But yes as Ji-chan said its a pixel shop of course. *thread section duh* And then our theme dealing with her mascot, a cat and mine a dragon with the colors of black, my purple *this one here* and then a dark green. *nod*

My last shop was called "Dragonstar Studios: Animated Pixelart" But I don't want the same thing and it was my ex-friends' idea, not mine. I suck at titles. >.<;

If you can give us something we wish to use you'll be given credit. ^^

Andd aww thank you, thats really sweet. But you're not so bad yourself ;D and we enjoy making friends so you are certainly welcome to visit whenever ya like. :33

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 05:37 PM

Ohh I look forward to seeing that when I return then Ji-chan. <3 Hmm maybe you can help me come up with the other half of the idea I need to use for my dividers. Got yours with the mouse *once you make it* But still not sure what I want with mine. Egg works for bullets but not.. moving. ^^;;

Edit - SORRY GUYS BUT I WON'T BE AROUND ALL WEEKEND! So I'll reply sometime sunday when I get back!! Until then, everyone have fun and take care. <333

Marina
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2007, 07:15 PM

Hmm. Off of the top of my head, I'm thinking "Mythical Pixels" because dragons and cats are typically animals found in wizardy stories. >w<
But yeah, I think that's the best I'll come up with. xDD

I've actually found the time to start experimenting with pixel art myself. >w<
After seeing Jitsumi's dolls, as well as Joke-Mus and Yiesha and Tre Le Coco, I just had to try for myself. Promise you'll critique it when I finish? :3

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 05-18-2007, 07:16 PM

*tackles* yey~ new shop ^^

Iced-anime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-18-2007, 11:30 PM

Heya ^^ Good luck with your new shopeh ;D

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 01:51 AM

*cracks up laughing at DL's post* hheheh you always amuse me so DL *snort snort*

anyways i was thinking about it and maybe have your dragon breath fire across the page? or have a little knight in armour running around like crazy cause it doesn't want to be eaten? or wingies with flapping dragon wing? or maybe er.. rolling eggu?

my balloon wont pop! i covered the whole thing in tape! its SUPER BALLOON now!

*wave waves to Marina* whoowhooo fun stuff, first shop stalker that wasn't already a mate of ours! *slaps on an honorary dragon and kitty hat on your head* ooo thank you very much for the title idea. DL and i will ponder it over and mess with it some more later when shes back from her little 2 day giant sleepover party ^^

yay can't wait to see your pixel attempts also! muhahaha so many people are trying it now and that's so darn spiffen <3 love seeing all my friends try it out (well and the ones that did it before that are just *woah amazing* also ^^ *points at tre, points at Yie* )

*waves to aiyatsukichan*

Thank you Iced-anime!

Marina
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2007, 03:35 AM

I've posted in the Art Post with my pixelation attempts. xD
It's not much, since it's my avatar, but it's a start. >w<

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 03:54 AM

hahah i did mine of my avvy and its not really that impressive either since.. it wasnt really wearing much as well *snort* but its good practice for the first few times. wheeee now i gotta try and do my avvy now ^^ muhahah after i decide which wing i want to buy

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 05:29 AM

Aww thanks for the help there Marina. :3 Its greatly appreciated it since we unable to come up with crap right now. >.<;;

However I don't think mythical really applys to both since a cat is more normal than something found in fantasy. ^^;; Dragon yes, cat not really.

If you think of anything else and wish to share then by all means go for it. *.*

Ohh I wanna see! *goes to post search so can see too* Oh yes yes I'll be respectfully honest. ^^

*tackles aiyatsukichan back* Hellooo there sweety. <3 Thanks for visiting us here too. ^_^ Greatly appreciated it and to show it I'll make sure to visit yours too, plus its fun. xD

Ohh thank you very much Iced-anime but I don't think we'll need it. >D We are not in it so much for the profit *which will be clear by our cheapassprices* as we are in for the fun, practice and the pleasure in giving others something to enjoy. <33 But thank you for taking the time to give us a visit too. ^__^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 07:04 AM

Haha *bows* Glad I am able to amuse someone still at least. XP

Ohh I like all those ideas actually. D= I'll have to try a few, maybe. Depends if I know I have no chance at doing it or not. xD;

Whatt kinda tape? *shifty eyes as holds a needle behind back*

*cracks up at the hat* LOL. OMG. Thats SO an idea! We can make coupon like deals for those that earn discount/freebies? XD And and we can have that hat thingie be pixeled up for the creation. XDDD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 09:51 AM

i dunno what kind of tape? the clear annoying type for packing that always twirls and get stucks on itself so you waste a whole bunch trying to just get a nice size ^^;; actually you can stick needle through the tape and it still wont pop. it was expirament we did in science class in like 6th grade or something. funny how i still remember that ^^;;

muhahah would be pretty amusng to have a dragon and kitty hat ne? maybe a dragonic kitten? cat with scales and dragon horns with little dragon wings popping off ^^;;

urgh so tired now. 5 am and my back and tummy hurting from hunching over that drawing shading >.>; BUT! i finished it! muhahaha!!! MUHAHA! i'll scan it when i wake up *melts* and now.. to bed!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 04:50 PM

Haha its nice to remember shit that isn't important huh? *nana*

Haha a dragonic kitty, haha. You could always try? Work with the one you already did or make another? xD Right now I not. Not enough time but I am pleased we finally got a title!!! *boogies*

Woot for finally doing normal art again. XD Even if thats all for awhile. :p Andd I think you did a great job on it too. ^__^ Smexah man. ;3

Hmm still no clue what gonna do today and more so its almost 1pm soo curious when she intends to call me?? o__O

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 05:04 PM

Wheee we finally got a title to use. <333 Not the greatest and all but it will work and Ji-chan approves even though I think she was wanting some other language thingie more. X__<;;

Now to go change it so its not ugly even thought nothing else to set up yet. Haha. I won't until start on all that until tonight/tomorrow. Today I got plans just waiting for 'em to be up and ready to go... *soo is here to kill time while waits* x3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-20-2007, 07:57 AM

heheh yeah I'll prolly mess around that a bit and make a little t shirt or something the dolly can wear to say thank you ^^ *snort* and colored the mousy like you asked but I'm warning you its nothing really that impressive, just a simple little mousy.

hummm and glad you like Cyp <3 lol didn't really draw it last night, was a sketch from a long time ago, but finally got around to coloring which i suppose is something at least. *twirls around* also got most of the skirt for my new dolly done ^o^ just need to mess around with it more tomorrow cause i'm going to go crash here soon. and then fiddle around with fixing your avvies hair to like how i colored mine ^^ (cause i think it looks slightly better now?)

hahah wasn't so much about different language, when i cant think of anything creative i just immediately switch it to another language cause no one will know how stumped i got (unless they can read it)

Marina
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2007, 01:09 PM

Scorched Paw... :O
That's a good name. xD
I just can't wait to see the fillings of the other posts!

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-20-2007, 03:19 PM

*nods* im kinda curious about that myself since i have no clue as to what im going to put in said posts ^^;; hahah i'll just mimic whatever DL does *cackles* since er.. only thing i really know what to do is rant on and on about my OC's ^^;;

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 06:51 AM

I'll reply to other posts later in the day, after I've gotten some sleep. For now I just want to say that I had a good weekend. <3 I hope everyone else did too. Sadly though, mine went by so fast and was just so short! ;_;

I can now brag and gloat about one thing though - I GOT TO MEET MS.STAR IRL! Muahaha. She's so adorable. XDD Her pics show her well since the quality is good but it just isn't the same as in person. xP

I regret the fact I couldn't help her pay for it or buy her anything. No occasion just as a friend but couldn't. D= I know she didn't want/expect it but that isn't the point. Point is I WANTED to but unable to do so. Thus now I want to see about getting her something nice sent to her for her b-day or x-mas. <33

Just gotta think of something good. ^^ In their leaving she said she had fun and doesn't regret it but I can't help but wonder if she is just saying that to be nice because we didn't do a whole lot. @.@;;; I know she won't actually lie to me but at times when concerning a real friend, are some things best not said when it can risk hurting feelings. Though I wouldn't cry, just feel bad. Dx

Even so, I did get to meet her brother too. Heard about him a bit but not a whole lot and he isn't to bad. SHORT TOO!!! haha. Yes I got a kick out of it. xP Its fun picking on guys who are shorter then me. >D But even if he didn't/doesn't like me I was able to make him smile and laugh too so I feel I did okay in not making him feel ignored or disliked as I honestly have nothing against him, just got annoyed at first of the lack of speaking in english BUT the 2nd day he did it more. ^.^ (a bit not fully X__x)

IF she ever wants to come up here again I will make sure things are different. For now one thing at a time, getting a new car. =]

All in all the point is sharing how my weekend was, was fun and different since I got to meet a really great friend of mine and learn more about herself, her life and even her bro though in being honest, I don't think he likes me. >.>;; Can't blame him I guess. I picked on him alot haha. xDD But Ms.Star got a kick out of it so it was worth it. ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 02:42 PM

yay thats so great to hear you had a good time DL and also the fact that weekend went by so fast also means you were having a ovely time. and im also glad that her brother at least tried talking to you in english the second day as it polite to try and speak the language of where your at when you visit, especially if you already know it ^^

my weekend was not so eventful. i pretty much did jack (like always) and only cleaned the house some, but nothing really entertaining since the hubby was working yesterday and on saturday he had plans all ready with other people ^^ *prances around* mmmmm had very little sleep this weekend though so im still very tired and am going to crash as soon as the husband wakes up. it really sucks that i keep waking up at 9 am since that stupid interview. it seems i reset my internal clock to waking up at 9 am now >.>;

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 06:40 PM

Haha Ji-chan, the mouse doesn't need to impress me, just make me like it and that I do soo its perfectly fine.

Color/draw either way that is a form of arting so sush. >P And of course I like it, I like most of your work. Its rare for me to not like something. ^^;

Ohhh I see. Well that makes sense then. Haha. I like shit being simple which you know well enough so I am glad that you like our title. <3 And this one I can be proud of tooo since I took -some- part in it. XDD

Thank you Marina. =3 Its nothing to fancy or anything but it suits to our theme and thats all that we was lookin' for. <3 Hmm I hope to get started on that within the day or so as now I am here I have time to do it but it takes time to not only think of what want/need but then create it. >.> I got most of what I need from Ji-chan just gotta do my end now. DX