Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-27-2008, 05:37 PM

HAHA FORGIVE ME. I knoowww that I’ve been gone for some time now and that is because I’m taking a small break from menewsha for a bit. Not one that I have to it is one that I want to do because well frankly, I’m not to keen on this new layout and such. Some details are nice, yes such as friends now, alerts, can do align coding but still not enough to make me like it soo for now, I’m enjoying my time on gaia again since I’ve been away from there for a longg time. (All the time I was here, I wasn’t really on gaia at all) But still, I might come back again slowly, it depends. I know some friends miss me and are wondering but this is just something I need right now. Plus I’m also starting to have a nice and fun social life again. ^___^ Even dating too. =O But for now I’ll get to replies that are so very, very late. ;__; You see your name in bold, means the lines (or para) with it, is what I am saying TO you. But I do ask, PLEASE do not quote this to reply back if you care to reply.

Hehe it is okay joih, it happens to us all once in awhile. xD

Hmm I see Ji-chan. Well I personally never learned that kinda dance, never had to nor wanted to really. Just not something that got my interest ya know? But if I had a chance or means to be put into learning it, then I might feel differently about it. Haha prom isn’t all bump and grind either ya know. =P Just most of it is. xDD;

LOL Tre-san you should know by now that I don’t mind ramblings. XD Sometimes those can be the BEST conversation a person can have. ;3 Pft. I’m no amazon woman. I am clean, hair is brushed and DO have manners. D< She just likes to refer to me as that since I’m kinda tall for a girl and uh… blunt? O.o

Haha you should be THRILLED now that the center is available here.. sooo where is that shop of yours, hmm? =p Inflation is horrible, it doesn’t seem –as- bad here yet but still, it is there. *cough v-day shit and crowns* LOL, sorry. But no I didn’t know what it was, I do now I suppose. =P Thanks to you.

Me.. girley? Haha that’ll be a day. Nope, I HATE skirts, dresses and corsets are OUT of the question. Only my OC shall wear it. XDD *designing a new one*

Haha, it has been a long, long time since all I did was visit the chatterbox and doing random bumps and chats that never lasted long. Ohh about that, yes yes lately I –am- doing stuff to make me happy which is why the slight break from here and orders on gaia get done slowlyyyyy. I’ve been working a lot and when not working (instead of sleeping) I find myself hanging with this new guy I’m dating or chilling with another friend of mine. (the only gf I have here)

I’m sooo behind on mene’s new items. T____T Grrr. I’ll worry about catching up when I’ve had enough break.

Ohh hello there Blondheart. ^__^ How are you? =3 Pretty avatar you got there too. Ohh that is perfectly fine, thank you for letting me know. But alas, take all the time ya need.

*tackles Ms.Star* Hi there sweety! How ya been? Welcome back to mene even if only for a short time. =P

LOL, yes, thank you for the alert Paprika. I totally keep forgetting about that which is why we haven’t bothered yet. ^^;; For now I’ll trust others to fix themselves if they order or maybe I should just go do it now eh? xD

Ohh lookie who dropped in! XDD *glomps* Hi there Katrina. <33 How are you hon and how are you liking it here or have you left already? Dx

*falls over laughing* Imfamous Emotes?! xD Now that is a new one. Thank you kindly for the cute thought Tayuki and hello btw. =3 Hehe, welcome to order if ya so wish, even if not I still say hello. =3

And hello there Jamie loves color!. You’re new. ^^ Thank you for the visit and ordering even. xD I know I’m a couple days behind in seeing this, so if you’ve changed your mind on wanting to order please let me know so that I won’t bother to waste time doing. If you still want then I’ll gladly get to ‘em as soon as I can.

Tre Le Coco

Old 05-27-2008, 08:33 PM

*glomps and ties down* :insane: :heart: :love:

if it wasn't for the fact that i had to shower and go to college i would so read your post right now xDD *is just happy you returned* but alas, i'll do it in my break

edit - oh yeah, you never added me on msn when i added you :P pfft
[email protected]

Jamie loves color!
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2008, 09:53 PM

Of course I still want them!
Actually I want all of them but I can't afford to order them all now and pay double. XD

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 06-07-2008, 01:18 PM

hehe *glomps* I've been lurking a bit the site but I've been gone for so long I'm a bit lost with all the new stuff xD

Kiari
XD

Old 06-13-2008, 04:52 AM

Gimme Them Emotes!

Emotes are for Who? Kiari
Emote Numbers: 8,16,24,25,29,30,34,43,44,45,1,13,17,18,27
Anything else? please take your time on making these it must be tough XD. I made it difficult.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 06-14-2008, 02:45 AM

:: ORDER COMPLETED ::

FOR - Jamie loves color!

___» » » Do NOT quote this post! Thanks.
___» » » Save to your computer so can re-host when need!
___» » » See something wrong? Then please let me know so I can fix!
___» » » Due to taking SO damn long to get these to ya, you get them all FOR FREE!!!

Whee, as says above, no payment is needed for these, in show of my gratitude of your patience without rushing or getting rude and for feeling bad for taking so long. I have a busy schedule lately. Dx But none the less here they go and I hope you like. ^__^

Unfortunately with mene having been re-done on new software, the code box doesn't SHOW the actual code but still turns what I want coded into the image soo I can only suggest to get the code, quote the post just to see and save the code that way OR save the images and re-host to something yourself, choice is yours. Until I learn all this new crap, I'm kinda lost on things. >.<

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 06-14-2008 at 02:50 AM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-14-2008, 02:50 AM

t0 Tre-san - Are you SURE that I didn't already add you to my MSN? *rubs head* I really thought that I had already done that . . .

I'll have to check later to know for sure. XD;

t0 Ms.Star - Lol you're NOT the only one lost. XD I've been away since the new software was added. ^^;; And still sorta am. I tend to the orders when I have the time but I'm not playing on the website right now. To busy with other stuff. Dx We still need to get together and talk on the phone sometime. <33

t0 Kiari - Haha I'll have to do what I can with the editor thing to remove the items that are in my way. >.>; But thanks for the order. ^.^ I'll get to it as soon as I can. =3

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 06-14-2008 at 03:00 AM..

Kiari
XD

Old 06-14-2008, 05:37 AM

Drache what items are in your way. To make things easier on you I can remove and give you a new pic. XD

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-14-2008, 06:44 PM

t0 Kiari - The scarf and the wings mostly. There is so much black with all that stuff there that I'm afraid I'll cut off more hair then I should by mixing it up with the other items in the way. I just need the head stuff on, so anything that isn't attached to the head itself, the less in the way the better. If ya don't mind please. XD; Gaia is easier, since has tektek I can make 'em easily but that isn't here sooo. ^^;;

Kiari
XD

Old 06-15-2008, 04:57 AM

Ok I basically just didn't dress her but yeah. Hope thats better for you. XD

Jamie loves color!
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-16-2008, 01:47 AM

Wow that was amazingly nice of you to give me a freebie!!! <3<3<3
Lufff luff luff you!
Anyhow, I'd like to order more, and I'll tip too. =)

Gimme Them Emotes!

Emotes are for Who? Jamie
Emote Numbers: 16-31
Anything else? Tip!!! <3 Thanks so much for the freebie!

Last edited by Jamie loves color!; 06-16-2008 at 01:50 AM..

euricy
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to euricy Send a message via MSN to euricy Send a message via Yahoo to euricy

Old 06-17-2008, 04:10 AM

Your pixel dolls are SO cute! I love them! When I get enough gold I'll order one. This post is pretty much just to keep this thread in my past post history. Hope you don't mind!

I will try to get the gold together fast but I need clothes first ^^;

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-20-2008, 11:39 PM

Woohoo and OFF day FINALLY! Soo for starters I'll say HELLO TO EVERYONE. <33 And then go to more direct one-on-one replies. xD

t0 Kiari - Ohh yes that will be MUCH easier, thank you. I will do my best to get it done for ya tonight or tomorrow since these two days I'm off. ^^

t0 Jamie loves color! - Hehe you're very welcome. xD It was no problem at all. ^^ Haha, want more I see. xD Thanks. I'll get to 'em as soon as I can. =3

t0 euricy - Hehe, hello there and thanks for the visit but I'm sorry to inform but Ji-chan's section has been closed for some time now. ^^;; Are free to keep checking back but I've NO idea when she will open her section again, IF she ever does that is. ^^;;

Jamie loves color!
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-21-2008, 11:08 AM

Aww thanks so much I think these are amazing!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-25-2008, 04:01 PM

PROGRESS UPDATE ::

I'm almost done with Kiari's order. I need to do a few more final results then I can host and post 'em. ^__^

I also want to inform that Jamie will be the last order that I do for awhile because I just don't have that much free time right now to keep working on orders. All of my shops will be closed for awhile (all I mean ones I have on other sites too) because I just need to have some -me- time to post around and support friends instead of all my free time focused on the sake of OTHERS to make them stuff. ^^;; I'll open again when time is more available but with all the work I do, and boyfriend time there is little -me- time these days. Dx In other words...

ORDER STATUS IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED!
But the thread is still open for visiting and what not (at least until I post Jamie's order).

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-25-2008, 05:27 PM

:: ORDER COMPLETED ::

FOR - Kiari

___» » » Do NOT quote this post! Thanks.
___» » » Save to your computer and upload to your own hosting website!
___» » » See something wrong? Then please let me know so I can fix!
___» » » Due to taking SO damn long to get these to ya, you get them all FOR FREE!!!

Whee, as says above, no payment is needed for these, in show of my gratitude of your patience without rushing or getting rude and for feeling bad for taking so long. I hope you enjoy these. :3

-- DELETED AFTER PICKED UP --

Due to Phosted being offline and me being in a rush I've uploaded to my PhotoBucket so that way I could give them now rather then after work. Soo if you will please save and host all these yourself as after awhile, I'll delete from mine. Thank you.

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 07-04-2008 at 06:10 PM..

Tre Le Coco

Old 06-26-2008, 07:17 AM

oh HAY DL! *glompluff* :heart: :squee:

I just came back from a break on mene (well i was still around lurking, just not working lol) cos my boyfriend was up in sydney and i had to get my end of semester work out of the way >.> so now im back to annoy! YAY :insane:

SO what you been doing with yourlazyself? xDD jokes, jokes, nah seriously hows it hanging on that warm side of the world your in? =D Im so glad your back on mene :squee: thought we might of chased you away for good :cry:

edit - yes i added you to msn too >.>; either you don't log in or im blind when you are log in xD cos im usually on it 24/7 :P

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-26-2008, 04:44 PM

*is glomped so huggles back* :3 Hey there sweety. =3

WOoohooo, welcome back! Did ya have a good break, aside from the studies?

Haha ME lazy?! I am not! *sticks tongue out* Oh, I've been fine I guess. Rather busy busy and more busy with working 6 days a week lately and then spending what free time I have with my boyfriend. (yes I have one now xP) But when not doing either of those, nor sleeping I try to be on here a bit working on orders. I FINALLY only have 3 more to do then I'll have more time to post and such again. Tho I still need to finish my thread set-ups.. more so need to re-do and fix 'em here since the coding is all off they look ugly now. T__T

Actually, lately I've not been on MSN at ALL. Next time I do sign on (might be tomorrow if I here) I'll check to see if you're added, if not then I'll add ya. I'm off tomorrow. But not sure if gonna be spending it with Benji because he is offf tooo. Only day he has off this week soo I got lucky to get it together. <3333 I think we might go see that Wall-E movie tonight and then tomorrow if he wants, go to Disney Quest since i got free tickets for it. Disney Quest, if ya don't know what is, is just a REALLY big building - a few floors - that houses a LOT Of games, like a big arcade place.

How is YOUR shop going? Did you finish the set-up for it here yet and if so, has it opened yet? *curious*

Ohh quick question, the heart that is in your siggy, that IS your doing isn't? Looks like it... *shifty eyes*

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 06-27-2008 at 05:48 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 06-26-2008, 04:49 PM

I SEE DL and TRE! *bounces on you both* ooo go see that cute movie. im dying to go see Hancock when it comes out on the second with my hubby, it looks awesome and we both really like Will Smith. he always plays such fun characters in movies.

*not so bouncy* and foud out today that it looks like my grandpa's cancer is coming back again >.<;; maybe even multiple types at once which is really depressing. and my cousin is here visiting right now and im just a tad bit annoyed with her about her being there making him drive her about when hes sick. *irate*

ah and we found a place we really liek that we might be moving to in the next month, and if we do i'll be really excited and take pictures and stuff so you can see *nods* its a nice big place the kids can run around in and its near to work as well as being close to nearly all our friends which is lovely as well.

Tre Le Coco

Old 06-28-2008, 06:53 AM

I had a good break ^^ now im back to pixeling my ass off and getting my online portfolio ready >.<; lol

Nah your not lazy i was just joking around ;) wow you sure work alot of days o.o; is that all in the same job? OMG YAY you have a boyfriend now! :insane: sooooooo whats he like? is he good looking? xDD haha, yeah i had to go back and redo my entire store too because of the code changes >.< but yay for centering! :D kinda sucks about the font sizes :(

Yes you came on yesterday ^^ i was so happy, but such bad timing cos i needed to go to the dentist and to my nans lol hope you had fun with, your boyfriend was it? is that his name? xDDD Whats the Wall-E movie? I haven't heard of it. Sooo...is Disney Quest like, a big gamer place? :D

As i showed you yesterday, my shop is going good ;) Just need to do a few more graphics and its ready for business ^0^ The hearts in my sig? Yep they are out : heart : emote here ;) i made the emotes lol

*hugs* Hewwo Jitsu ^^ Hancock sure looks good xD Im not usually a fan of Will smith movies >.> but this one looks alright hehe
Oh dear :( sorry to hear that

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-02-2008, 09:42 PM

Hehe, I see you ladies posted again. xD I'll reply to it soon enough. Right now on I'm a mission to re-do this thread so this post will be used for test purpose as I re-do each post to make sure the code looks at best how I want it to be based on which ones work. I MISS MY SMALL FONT. Dx *sulks in corner*

Okay still working on this damn thread. I've got the first 4 done tho Ji-chan's are still the same because she hasn't posted in the new stuff yet. X__x

Just a few more to do then I can work on something else. XD

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 07-04-2008 at 06:09 PM..