Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 01-15-2008, 03:39 PM

:yawns wearily: So much for sleeping well after working out...

Bug-a-Boo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-15-2008, 05:48 PM

Ooh,nice new shop,love the idea,Iseh E>

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-15-2008, 07:34 PM

Thanks Bug. I've done it in the past and had a good time with it. Here's hoping it'll turn out the same here.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 01-16-2008, 01:29 AM

:flail:

zomgosh. That bust slot is so tempting *o*
But...but/
must resist urges to buy pretty arts...at least until new items come out D:

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 02:42 AM

o.o I didn't know Glammeh liked my artsuu... :snuggles: Come back later? After the new items and when I've more slots o3o;

.. :purrs: New Intuos3 is like a dream <33

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 01-16-2008, 04:14 AM

Of course I do...I'm just always to broke to afford them ;__; and now I have golds...and I know the new items are so amazing and awesome D;

and I wanna get a waist up/full body from your anyways >;'D

zomg. You have one? *o*~!
I'm using a Bamboo at the moment. Nice, yet has the worst surface eva.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 04:20 AM

oo; A lot of people pop up as being lurkers of my work, which never fails to surprise me. And sorreh @-@; I get so busy with my school work that I just don't have much motivation for serious pieces, hence the high prices on half-body up and typical prices on busts and chibis x.X; I'd rather limit it to people who really want it.

xD; Up to you. I suppose my bribe slots can extend, but people would have to be aware of my god-awful slowness when it comes to them.

Yesh. I just bought it, my old Intuos was 7 years old and the cord's coming out x,X; Bamboo, huh? I've never seen one o3o;

And geh.. so effin' tired of reinstalling, I've been at this whole reformatting thing half the day... :headdesk: Stupid power out...

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-16-2008, 04:20 AM

DO buy? DON'T buy? DO? DON'T?

*extreme headache* @.@

D= Blah, full figures expensive.

@.@ But pretty!

*tries to stop debating with self*

xD Hey Ise.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 04:29 AM

:chuckles and snuggles Anna-chama: Gomen ne. They are very expensive because they take me a lot more time to clean up both in the sketchbook and in Photoshop to present >.>;; And that frustrates me when I want to do other things, lol...plus I lack motivation thanks to school stuff as mentioned in the prior post to Glammeh.

:flops over exhaustedly: Stupid computer.. still a few more things to reinstall, but they can wait until tomorrow. I've been at this all day.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-16-2008, 04:34 AM

How long does it usually take you to draw something?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 04:39 AM

Depends on any number of combinations of factors xX;

Ie:
Stress levels - When I get stressed I don't want to do art, I prefer to write. So all my arting is school only.
Depression/anxiety levels - 50/50 shot. Sometimes I really don't want to do anything, other times I'll do it in effort to be productive and try to work myself out of the mood.
School - If the workload gets heavy, sometimes I just lose time to do art for anything else outside of stupid doodles in class to keep myself awake and interested. Granted, sometimes too much school work makes me want to procrastinate and I do frivolous art for these sites instead xDD

At a minimum I'd say I spend about 30 minutes drafting out the rough of a sketch, another 30 minutes tightening it into what I want it to look like, an hour cleaning it up and 30min to an hour to detail it all up. I'm a slowass when I do the stuff people like >.>;; I'm always afraid of offering my messier work (ie the red one of Yoki at the end of the third row or the pirate one) thinking people won't find it good enough a quality or it might go a little faster.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-16-2008, 04:46 AM

I see Yoki, but which one's the pirate?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 04:50 AM

Third one in the third row.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-16-2008, 04:54 AM

xD I'm trying to see the differences between those two and the others, but I'm not getting anywhere.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 04:58 AM

I didn't spend the time to clean up my linework on those two. There's not much variation in it ^^; I suppose not many would see that. The pirate one is pretty muddied up in terms of being a cleaned up sketch, I didn't clean out the background and level it to be a bit better visible.

Meh :flops: Regardless, I spend a fair amount of time on the detail works. And I lack motivation lately, so I'm leaving the prices as are until I'm more fit to lower them. I'd kinda prefer it this way.. that way I know people are genuinely interested and not just building a collection of art from anyone u-u

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 01-16-2008, 05:14 AM

What if I'm building a collection and I covet, love, and adore? ];<

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 05:17 AM

I know 'chu're building a collection specifically of my art and covet. But I still lack motivation T~T I'll be having discounts and such in the future when I'm more artistically "awake," so to speak .-. Possibly even CG busts to break in the new tabby once I do the Mene piece of my avi for that application.

EDIT: Me right now:

And now I must depart for bed, I have class in the morning u-u

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 01-16-2008, 05:46 AM

Somehow, that reminds me of a mix of the present boxes on Mene, and the capcom bots... *om noms on them* Mm, boxes.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 02:06 PM

Lol. I have no idea what they are, I just know that I was half awake when I made them. Still ridiculously tired for having gotten 8 hours of sleep.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 10:54 PM

PICKUP FOR NAVIDIAN:

I decided to do Tetra as it didn't seem she'd gotten much love out of the characters you have in terms of commissions. Hope you like it x3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 01-16-2008, 11:05 PM

Sexy stuff. <3 I has a Tetra wip somewhere in this room. D:

And the blocks are still cute. XD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 11:14 PM

Dankuu x3 It was a total misfire when I started in my sketchbook (a brand new one, too D8< So I have a crappy sketch on the first page, how encouraging to look further). Didn't like it so I went to the tracing paper and Navi got to be the first with that effect from scanning xD

And overload of cuteness will come with umbra's chibi that I just finished xD It's so frickin' cute. Getting Chexala's bust done before I scan =3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 01-16-2008, 11:26 PM

It's a neat effect. <3

I'm impressed by the hair. I'm having a hard time getting the ends to go the way I want them. D8

Ooh, want to seeee. D:

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 11:41 PM

Just wrinkles in the paper xD Pain in the ass to clean up the exterior area though D8

oo; The hair? I just kind of looked at the references. It's half pulled back at the top and the bottom just does what it wants and is all messy I think.

PICKUP:

Chexala: Here's your bust =3 I hope you don't mind that I made the flower pins Fuji Mums, that's always what they make me think of.

ladyumbra: Here's your second chibi =3 She was ridiculously cute to do. I couldn't help myself, I got the idea of her sitting up in a tree with the hand-sized leaf plush teasing the other kids as if the tree was where it actually came from xDD

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 01-16-2008, 11:47 PM

Awww... D:

XD Well, I see how it should look in my head, but it doesn't wanna translate on paper, you know?

Pretty hairclip idea~. And cute chibi. XDD

So tempted to nab a slot, but iunno who to get it of.