TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-05-2012, 06:50 PM

"It's the same one I used when you had your...run-in." Melhana said. With that she excused herself from the cargo bay so that she could wash the blood off herself.

Selena hummed. "That does make our job easier," she said. "Then there's the problem about Ryoga...somehow I doubt Kaimiri took him just to spite us...nor do I believe that he left this realm."

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 04-05-2012, 07:16 PM

"Oh he came back to this realm alright" Ashleigh replied, "he did a bit of time traveling to get Shark. I'm afraid that he could be a shard like I was. Luckly, he's not the ultimate shard."

"I'm sorry that you have to see that" Atem said, "it's kinda hard to explain properly right now."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-05-2012, 07:37 PM

"I gathered that much," Selena said. "But it didn't feel like he was a Shard though....if that's the case, then why did Kaimiri take him?" She cracked her knuckles and then her neck. "Unless he just decided to take one of the Circle if he couldn't get all four...if that's the case, then we need to get Ryoga out of Kaimiri's grasp before he's killed."

"Then at least give us an overview," Yuma said. "This is all too crazy."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-05-2012, 07:54 PM

"We can do it together" Ashleigh said, "but I just hope Kaimiri doesn't make him change sides like he did with Jack, that's for sure." That was when Selena smelt another scent from the angel girl. It was like a new or fresh kind of smell.

"You want the long verson given by Sakura, or the short verson?" Atem asked.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-05-2012, 08:17 PM

"I agree with you on that one," Selena said. She sniffed. "What's that smell, anyway? Has your aura changed or something?"

"Short version for now," Yuma said.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-05-2012, 08:21 PM

"This verson of me just graduated from Arch training" Ashleigh replied, "when I get back though, well, you know the rest."

Atem nodded and explained about Kaimiri's goal, about his first attempt and how Kaimiri was defeated by the Princess of Eternity, which in this time, Queen.
"But we have to be careful when saying that" he concluded, "the Princess verson is still to be married."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-05-2012, 08:27 PM

"Yeah; no earthquakes when you get pissed." Selena said. "So I won't need to worry about hull integrity."

"Er...okay....." Yuma said, his face blank.

Todoroki was shaking his head off to once side. "I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting a headache from this....."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-05-2012, 08:38 PM

"That was because my emotions and aura was close to emerging together. Luckly it was seperated just in time" Ashleigh replied.

"You tell me" Atem replied, "Seriously, when will the madness stop?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-05-2012, 08:49 PM

"I'll say," Selena said. "At least now we won't be putting our lives on the lines just being around you."

"My guess; never." Melhana said, coming back from cleaning herself off. Shortlly after she entered, the medteam got there as well to get Kaito up to the infirmary.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-05-2012, 09:06 PM

"That's true, but now since I'm almost close to become Queen, I might choose to stay, which means a change in history if so" Ashleigh replied sadly, "I just hope I choose the right choice."

"Well, we're a few killometers away from the main cargo..." Atem started, but stopped to smell a wiff of cinnimon.
Ashleigh he thought.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-05-2012, 09:31 PM

"You will," Selena replied, placing a hand on Ashleigh's shoulder. "Anyway, the medteam should've gotten Kaito back to the infirmary by now; think we should show everyone where their quarters on on here?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 08:24 AM

"Sure" Ashleigh replied, returning back to Laria, "I just hope that Kaimiri can be brought to his senses before the enitiy that in your sister's dead body, takes over and will not only go more hunger crazy, but won't ever let your sister pass on to her destiny."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-09-2012, 06:50 PM

Selena's knees went weak for a moment, but she retained her balance. "So that thing is possessing big sis," she said softly.

Yuma sniffed. "What's that?" He asked.

Melhana looked to Atem. "You smelled that too, huh?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 06:58 PM

"Yes and no" Laria replied, "Your sis is dead, but this enitiy is not Kaimiri's. That one is the last of his father's. The kind that takes over dead bodies and refuses to let the owner pass on. Im surprised that it had a hold on her body for this long."

"Lets go and check it out" Atem said, and they ran, following the sent, leaving the group totally clueless on what just happened.
"That, was weird" Kotori said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-09-2012, 07:06 PM

"So this entity we're talking about pulled the stunt with my sister similar to what it did with Keith way back when." Selena said, mulling the new information over.

"Weird is not the word." Yuma said as the two left.

"So we're right; Ashleigh is on the ship." Melhana said. "But why'd she keep her aura hidden till now? I mean, we're her friends; it wouldn't do for her to hide it from everyone. Especially Selena."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 07:12 PM

"That's what I learnt" Ashleigh replied, "but why did he do such a thing?"

"All angels learn to keep his or her aura hidden till after the person calls for their help" Aten replied, "I wanted to tell you earlier but all of this showed, and I didn't get a chance."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-09-2012, 07:36 PM

Selena shook her head. "I'm not sure if I want to know." She replied.

"Ah." Melhana replied. "So someone on this ship wanted her help. Any ideas?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 07:50 PM

"So, should I head to my quarters?" Laria asked, hiding her aura again.

Atem was about to say something when he sensed that the aura faded.
"She hid her aura again" he said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-09-2012, 08:06 PM

Selena nodded. "You know where they are?" Then she reconsidered. "We've also got a bunch of new kids who have no idea where they're going to be staying on this rustbucket either...."

"Must be on a mission of some sort." Melhana said.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 08:11 PM

"Well, mine at least" Laria replied, "And for a few days too. But what I don't understand that we're closer to the main coloney much quicker than we realised."

Atem sniffed.
"She's still on board. I can still smell her scent" Atem replied, "All we need to do is to find Laria's quarters."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-09-2012, 08:24 PM

"I know...it's weird." Selena said. "It should've taken us at least a year....a year I was going to spend searching out the other two Circles."

"Provided you know where they are." Melhana said.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 08:30 PM

"I think it has to do with the Angels of this time" Laria said, "I got told that the search was suppose to take a year, but why?"

"We can always split up" Atem suggested.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-09-2012, 08:48 PM

"I have no idea." Selena said. "Want to get those kids in their quarters so they're not as lost?"

Melhana nodded. "We've got those handhelds so we won't get lost...unless you break yours like you broke the Internet that time."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 09:16 PM

"Sure, why not?" Laria said, "Anything for a friend."

"And you HAD to bring that up" Atem grumbled.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-09-2012, 09:18 PM

Selena smiled and nodded, then opened the door to set out for the cargo bay.

"Be glad I haven't told Kaiba about it. Yet." Melhana said. "We all know he'd go neurotic if he found out...."