chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 01-10-2008, 10:38 PM

Argento landed outside her house and she ran in with Nerezza around her arm, Luna running next to her, and Amore and Spider man in her hands. Argento went into his cave and she surrounded both the house and the cave entrance with thick trees and vines, so it was impossible to get in.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2008, 11:10 PM

"Hmm..this cave is kinda interesting." Akagi said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 01-11-2008, 07:14 PM

She sighed and sat down against the wall. She gasped and jumped when she heard something fall in her room, despite the face that all her pets were with her. She stood up and walked slowly, cautiously, and wearily towards her door with her back against the wall.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 01:08 AM

"Ooo, cool rockflies!!" Akagi was excited.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-12-2008, 05:48 AM

With shaking hands she pushed open her door and called "W-who's there?!" She tried to sound fierce but she was shaking and she already stumbled with the first word so she decided to make her demand short.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 10:05 PM

Akagi heard a voice, "Viti?" Akagi said. "Hmmm...should I reply back?" Akagi questioned.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2008, 03:34 AM

She gasped when she heard Akagi and ran into her room screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BREAKING INTO MY ROOM LIKE THAT HOW DARE YOU GET OUT THIS INSTANT!!" But she didn't see anyone in her room. She growled. Then a man appeared and she screamed. He was grinning and she could feel the evil in his words as he spoke "Glad you could make it, dearest, you know, you're the only one left that has any magic at all. You better get out there and start recruiting." She growled at him as he walked closer.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2008, 09:51 PM

"Huh? What was that?" Akagi said as he heard Viti scream. He ran after the direction of the scream.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2008, 11:30 PM

She growled "Get out of here!" Then he laughed "As you wish," And he was gone.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2008, 11:32 PM

Akagi saw Viti. She was angry. He turned away. To go to the shelter he built. "Goodbye Viti, I might end up dying but at least I was able to meet you." Akagi whispered as he turned away.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2008, 11:48 PM

She heard Akagi talking and she spun around, but she couldn't find anyone. "Wha...wait! Where are you and why?!" She screamed, looking all around.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-15-2008, 12:05 AM

Akagi went to his shelter, Izumi was about to speak to Akagi, but Akagi told Izumi that he was going to leave immediately.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-15-2008, 02:06 AM

She sighed and ran after his voice to find an entrance to a cave on the island. "What the..." She said, looking around. She started wandering around the forest "Akagi..." She screamed every now and then, trying to find him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-15-2008, 03:07 AM

Akagi heard Viti's screams but did not reply. He started packing his stuff.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2008, 01:44 AM

Eventually she stumbled upon Akagi, packing his things, and grumbled to herself, then walked over to him, being over dramatic. "WAIT AKAGI! DON'T LEAVE! I wasn't telling you to get out of here right now..." Then she sighed "You'll probably kill me for this, but, you must know, so..." She took a deep breath and started "I wasn't telling you to leave, I was telling my father. He was in my room, which, somehow, leads to a cave here, where you apparently were, but you didn't see him because you couldn't possibly see him because he's the head wizard and he was only in my room because he thought I killed my mom, his wife, which is actually the wizard you killed and I am the only wizard left that can fight but I wish I wasn't and see that's why you probably want to kill me now." She blurted out, quickly mumbling each word together, as if it was one big word and not many separate ones.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-19-2008, 07:24 PM

Akagi's eyes went wide. "You're a wizard?!" Akagi looked down. Akagi held his sword, he felt like killing Viti. But he couldn't for he cared about her. Akagi let go of his sword. He sat down on his bed.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-19-2008, 08:05 PM

She sighed "And thats why I knew the papers were fakes, and yes I know you want to kill me, but please, just wait until the rest are gone. I can help, I know all their tricks, and they wouldn't dare kill their soul survivor, and once they are gone, then you can kill me." She said it quietly, not making any movements.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-19-2008, 08:18 PM

"I can't kill you...I care about you." Akagi said. "But I can't let you get killed. So I have to go alone. Even if I die."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-19-2008, 08:30 PM

She shook her head "You get killed before you can do anything. They wouldn't dare hurt me. I know it's true. I've tried to kill them many times before. Why do you think I'm still alive? They need me! They still hope I'll turn to their side and help them! I'm not the one that's going to be killed." She said angrily at him, then turned away "YOU CAN LIVE FOR SOMETHING AND HELP ME OR DIE A MEANINGLESS LIFE!" She snapped.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-19-2008, 09:42 PM

Akagi stare at Viti. "You really know how to make someone feel bad huh?" Akagi said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-19-2008, 10:02 PM

She looked back with a smile "Practice makes perfect." Then walked away "Tell me when you'd like to kill my family. I'll be waiting.