Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-27-2007, 12:20 AM

After school Fayhn got home immediately. "Hey guys I'm home." The spirits greeted Fayhn happily, "She's not here yet is she?"

Harmonia:"No not yet so get ready."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-27-2007, 12:24 AM

She sighed and slid down his neck all the way down his tail to the ground and then started running towards the ruins "Bye Argentie, be back later!" She remembered she was supposed to go to Fayhn's house so she went and knocked on the door when she got there.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-27-2007, 12:28 AM

Harmonia answered the door, "Oh hi, Miss Viti, Fayhn is still getting dressed out of his school clothes. Come in make yourself at home."

Fayhn heard Harmonia and Viti, "Oh man, not good, I'm not ready.."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-27-2007, 12:32 AM

She smiled "Hi, Harmonia!" She took a few steps inside. "Hi, Xion, that suit still making you too smart?" She said with a laugh, clearly joking. ((uhg my computer keeps on saying all the names are spelled wrong!IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!!))

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-27-2007, 12:39 AM

((That's normal!! But I do hate it! >.<))

Xion:"Haha..very funny!!"
Another spirit came in.
Harmonia:"Oh Camille, hi I didn't know you're awake."
Camille:"How could I not? I didn't want to miss seeing our guest. Hmmm...just as he says, you are beautiful Miss Viti."

Fayhn heard Camille, "Mother? What's she doing?"

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2007, 12:43 AM

She didn't move any closer or further away, even if she wanted to run out screaming her head off. That would have to wait until later, when she was with Argento. "Hi, I'm Viti." She smiled and waved to the one called Camille.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-27-2007, 12:48 AM

Camille:"Come closer child I won't hurt you."

Fayhn was getting dressed as fast as he could.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2007, 01:04 AM

She took a few steps towards Camille and tried to keep her smile.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-27-2007, 01:09 AM

Camille:"Are you afraid of me?"

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2007, 01:12 AM

She smiled, actually meaning it this time "No."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-27-2007, 01:18 AM

Camille:"Then why do you hesitate when I talked with you?"

Fayhn was done getting dressed, he wore something formal, his hair stayed the same.

"Hi Viti, how are you?" Fayhn said. "Mother why are you here?" Fayhn said to Camille.

((Sorry got to do something else now))

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2007, 01:45 AM

((okiee bye byezz)) "I did?" She asked "I'm sorry, I'm not the most social person you'll ever meet..." She laughed a little.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2007, 12:38 AM

Camille:"Oh hi Fayhn, your friend and I was just talking. Oh my are you wearing formal clothing? I never saw you in those in ages."

Fayhn:"Mother, please don't embarass me in front of Viti!" Fayhn was blushing, he thought of something to say to Viti. "Umm..Viti you look very pretty."

Camille:"Oh my..oh that's so adorable!!" Camille was giggling.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2007, 12:54 AM

She arched an eyebrow "You know theres really too much fighting in this household. I'M CALLING THE COPS FOR DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE!' She yelled pointing at them, then laughed.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2007, 01:07 AM

Fayhn felt a little upset, "I'm sorry, but I have to go to my room first." A tear fell from his eyes. He ran in his room and closed the door. "I'm stupid, I'm just not good at handling stuff like this, I've never been close to anyone before..I hate myself!!" Fayhn continued to cry. "Mother why do you always embarass me?"

Camille:"Oh no, this is bad..it's my fault my son isn't good with having friends much less girls he's always been sad, and I think he really likes you, but I think I did something wrong that might have upset him. Please wait here." Camille went to see Fayhn.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2007, 01:18 AM

She arched an eyebrow and didn't move from where she was. She was swaying a little like she always did when she was waiting on something.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2007, 01:35 AM

Fayhn cried, "I don't know how to do anything but fight that's how I always was, after Mom died, she always watched over me but..." Camille entered the room.

Camille:"Sweetie..don't cry I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"...Mom.." Fayhn changed his clothes back to the way he wore when he first met Viti. "I don't know what to do..so I'll just try to say something now and then."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2007, 01:43 AM

She stood there strumming her fingers on her leg waiting for Fayhn to come back down.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2007, 02:04 AM

Fayhn went back down to apologize, "Sorry about that..I um..want to give you this." Fayhn held out a necklace.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2007, 02:09 AM

She smiled "It's fine," When she saw the necklace her eyes widened "It's...so shinny..." She couldn't speak, it was breath takingly beautiful.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2007, 02:14 AM

"I want you to have it." Fayhn said, "Also I'm sorry I kissed you, I couldn't help myself, you were on my mind a lot, and I just...nevermind forget it, I just want to start out as friends with you if that's okay.." Fayhn blushed.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2007, 02:29 AM

She blinked a few times and shook her head "I don't think that would be a good idea I'd just stare at it all day and starve to death," She grinned and laughed "It's fine."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2007, 02:35 AM

"Please, take it I was hoping you'd accept it. I worked hard to make it." Fayhn said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2007, 02:38 AM

She took the necklace and admired it "You made this? Wow, your really talented!" She smiled.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-28-2007, 02:47 AM

"I made it for you." Fayhn said, "It was least I could do after what you done for me. Well anyways let's go eat." Fayhn walked to the dining room, all sorts of exotic foods were there.