Name: Kisame
Description: Akatsuki
Village: Rain
Picture: None ;P

[/quote]

PupJc
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 01:14 AM

Kisame saw a child all wrapped up in a blanket over the road. Hmph...Abandoned, eh? This just might come to an advantage for me... He picked up the child and kept walking down the beaten path.

Hinata Chan
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-15-2007, 01:16 AM

Name:Hinata
Description:Grew up with the akatsuki ever since she could remember. She has pink long hair with bluish eyes.
Village: (Rain, mist, konoha, etc.)Unknown
Picture:

14 years from when Kisame had taken her from the beat up road, she had been trained by him, looked up to him, like a sibling would.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos Send a message via MSN to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos Send a message via Yahoo to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos

Old 10-15-2007, 01:20 AM

Name: Dekai
Description: Genin
Village: Leaf
Picture: in signature ^_^

Hinata Chan
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-15-2007, 01:24 AM

One day, Hinata was walking to the Leaf Village on an errand, which was pretty rare, so she wouldn't catch anyone's attention, when she noticed a beautiful lady.

Whoa...She's so...different but so...I dunno...

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos Send a message via MSN to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos Send a message via Yahoo to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos

Old 10-15-2007, 05:47 AM

The day had started so beautiful, that Dekai was glad that her team of Genin had the day off to relax and do some personal training.

Through out the morning, Dekai had been training, but now she was walking through the village, looking in the shops. She was looking through the beautiful flowers in one of her favorite shops when she felt like someone was looking at her.

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 07:50 PM

Name: Vile
Description: Lone ninja who does whatever he wants
Village: None/all
Picture:

Vile walked into town where Dekai is staying at, looking around and looking for something to do. He hadn't had a hit in awhile, any job sounded good right about now.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 08:02 PM

Dekai looked around the area in front of the flower shop. Onlying seeing a pink-haired girl not much younger than herself and a young man... A gorgeous guy...heehee

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 08:25 PM

Vile spotted her looking at him, so he decided to walk over to her.

"Hello, m'lady," Vile said as he bowed and kissed her hand then added, "I couldn't help but notice you looking at me. Do you have need for a ninja?"

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2007, 04:17 AM

Dekai blushed as he kissed her hand, smiling. "In need of a ninja? Sir, I am a genin."

She picked up a single flower, and paid the shop keeper. Turning back to the young man, she places the flower into her hair.

((she looks like my signature))

"This is the Leaf Village, we have many ninjas here. May I ask, what is your name?"

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2007, 01:03 AM

"Well I was hoping for some work and I'm Vile. And may I ask for your name?" Vile asked as he bowed.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2007, 01:29 AM

"My name is Deka, I'm a genin ninja," she said. Deka smiled, then said, "I am sure that you will find work around here Vile."

Deka again looked at the pink haired girl, then back at Vile. "So where do you hail from?"

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2007, 01:39 AM

"All around the place," Vile replied.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2007, 01:49 AM

"Oooh," said Deka. "So you travel a lot? You must have seen a lot of the country."

Moofin
Deelish snack.

Old 10-18-2007, 11:10 PM

Name: Kamino Uchiha
Description: Long black hair down her back, large light brown eyes. Usually carries a fan which she can use to summon flocks of birds.
She was found by Sasuke as a abandoned child, at the edge of the forest. She has a phoniex sealed inside her that only her family knows of. Her family raised her to excel in every ninja field, as was Uchiha family tradition.

Village: Leaf/Konoha
Picture:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9.../anime/fan.jpg
(Click link, I don`t wanna page-stretch ^-^)

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
"Oooh," said Deka. "So you travel a lot? You must have seen a lot of the country."
Yea, kind-of. What about you?" Vile asked.

Moofin
Deelish snack.

Old 10-20-2007, 02:33 AM

Kamino wandered quietly through the town, she spotted a couple out of the corner of her eye, a tall handsome man and a amazingly lovely woman.

She snorted.
"Looks like at least some peoples lives are still going one quite nicely"
She thought

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2007, 11:42 AM

"No," Dekai said sadly. "I haven't been that far from the village....my squad hasn't gotten any missions that take us very far from here."

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2007, 08:13 PM

"Really? How about you join up with me for awhile? I can show you all the sweet places," Vile offered.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2007, 11:11 PM

"You mean, abandon my squad....abandon my village? I'd be band a traitor, Vile," said Dekai. "Though it would be nice to see some of the world."

Moofin
Deelish snack.

Old 10-22-2007, 01:17 AM

Kamino stared curiously at the couple..
They seemed to be disagreeing, but then the lady looked doubtful...

She decided it would be best to report the stranger to Hokage...
Afterall, it was part of her personal conduct...
She headed towards the Hokages headquarters..

Jim Blackwing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2007, 12:16 AM

"Well if you tell them your going on your on to train then you wouldn't be abandoning anyone," Vile said.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2007, 01:56 AM

Looking uncertain, Deka said, "Well, I guess that will work. The best way that I can see me doing that is by going to the Hokage."

Sanajima Mamimi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2007, 02:50 AM

well if its not to late

Name: Sana Koegetsue
Village: Konaha Village (a.k.a The hidden leaf village)
Description: When she was young she was very good friends with Sasuke Uchiha, as of now Sana has a crush on Sasuke hoping to be his bride, she like to protect Sasuke from all danger, she even prtects Naruto & Sakura from time to time, well Sana is very nice, confident, & very sweet to every one....except Sakura... :mrgreen:
Jutsus: nothing special (which means cant think of any at the moment)

this is what she looks like:

Sanajima Mamimi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2007, 02:53 AM

"wow, what a nice couple" Sana said looking at the two...Sana soon noticed Kamino "Hey! Kamino-?" where is she going? i best follow her, Sana thought.