musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 06:10 AM

Laria winked.
"All we need is to have her transform and hurt him so hard that we will be released. By then, the emerald will be found" she said, now at ease that her papa was still safe at her time.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-21-2013, 03:05 AM

"Don't think that will make defeating me easier." Kaimiri said. His aura ignited, creating an oily mist around him and filling the air with the odor of venom.

"Uh, I think he's pissed." Marshall said, the back of his neck starting to sweat in nerves.

Under his hands, Yurine began to stir.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-21-2013, 04:16 AM

At that moment, a maroon mist, with a sent of dew rised up. A flash of light happened and Laria's full power activated, plus a new outfit and hairstyle to boot. A pair of wings sprouted on her back.
"What?" Laria exclamed, "My hunch was correct?"
"I don't know what this is all about, but I like it" Amelia said, and flew up.

In the angel plane (their time of course), Melinka, Jubril, Gabreil, Lanchia Yusei (who was Uriel's apperentice, who he chose to take his place at the angel's council) and Yana, surrounded Uriel at his deathbed.
"Why papa, why?" Malenkia cried, "why now? You promised to help us."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-21-2013, 04:34 AM

"If it gets that Kaimiri bastard to let us go, then I'm all for it." Marshall said.

Kaimiri was about to reply, concentrating his aura into another lighting burst, this one more powerful than the last by several magnitudes. He was cut off by feeling several auras...not the least of which were Atem and Kamikaze Sakura. "Well, it seems our party was cut short." He said. "I have a pest problem to deal with right now, and it's a bigger one than you." And with that, he ported out.

When he ported away, the force field disappeared. Finally, Marshall spoke. "'Pest problem'? What did he mean?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-21-2013, 04:45 AM

"Oh crap" Amelia said, seeing Sakura staring at her at disbelief, "I can explain!"
'Mel' Laria mindlinked to Melhana, 'the spider is returning to her web! You have to hurry to retrieve the emerald!'

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-21-2013, 05:33 AM

'I've got it.' Melhana said. "We're in trouble. Kaimiri's sensed the trouble. We gotta get our 'emerald', and fast." She told Atem.

By now, they'd infiltrated the undercity of the drifter colony, and were well and truely lost. She sighed. Talk about Murphy's Law biting us in our collective ass.

"And I have, Malenkia. I have." He said, his voice weak. He could feel death was near. "Now, however, my time is ending. I knew death was coming for me soon...."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-21-2013, 05:39 AM

Then they heard footsteps coming towards them.
"Well, well, well" said a voice, "what do we have here?" Her pigtails is now in a ponytail, and her once bright outfit was now like a punk rocker.

"But we still need you. I still need you" Malenkia cried, "Ashleigh didn't have her training yet as the Supreme Arch!"
"Uriel, you ready to be reincarnated? You know your role to end this war right?" Lanchia asked.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-21-2013, 06:05 AM

Uriel nodded, his strength waning. Fifteen thousand years I've lived.... "Yes, I do. I also know that when I'm reincarnated, I'll lose my memories as Uriel Talgathas."

The hairs on the back of Marshall's neck stood on end. "Who are you?" He asked.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-21-2013, 06:24 AM

"The spell I'm using lets you keep your memories, however, the will be locked. When the time is right, they will unlock, it will be when Selena, Yugi and Ashleigh recarntated. You and they are part of something more greater than this, and need your memories for this" Lanchia said, then began chanting the spell.

"I can explain. This is why I took Amelia under my wings" Laria replied, "I thought she could be like me, a fairy, and powerful one as that. And this is now proof."
"But why me?" Amelia asked. Then everyone froze what Laria said next.

"She is my ansistor."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-22-2013, 05:36 AM

Uriel closed his eyes and nodded. "Goodbye, everyone. We will meet again, though I won't be under the same name I am now."

"You're...descendant? Seriously? You and Amelia are related?!" Marshall asked, his eyes bugging out.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-22-2013, 08:28 AM

"Until the time presents itself, lock her memory to protect his past life. Now take this soul to it's new home!" Lanchia finished the spell. Uriel turned into a soul sphere. Then it floated away. A period of silence was held with the sobs of Jubril echoed.
"Where did you send him?" Yana asked after awhile.
"To a place called Kankeiti. This is after the revolution happens.....if it does happen of course" Lanchia replied.

"During my training, papa and I researched about her, and we were more shocked as we were" Laria replied.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-23-2013, 04:43 AM

"Wow." Marshall said. "So, I'm guessing now would be a good time to get to the raid...."

Yurine groaned. "Well, what do you think, moron?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-23-2013, 05:01 AM

"If we get there in time" Laria said, "we must hurry."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-23-2013, 05:15 AM

Marshall nodded.

Yurine pushed herself up. She was still pale and feeling weak, but at the very least the wound on her neck was healed. "I'm going with." She said.

"But Yurine, you're--"

"I'm. Going." Yurine said, in tone that brooked no argument.

Aila used her aura, not sight, to make her way to where the two auras were battling. She could sense only one of them, that of the Nameless Pharaoh Atem. It was funny that, while his name was no longer a mystery, Atem was still called the "nameless pharaoh". As for the other presence....

It was a void. A complete void. And, from the feel of it, the pharaoh was having trouble with it.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-23-2013, 05:28 AM

Laria blasted Yurine down to the ground, making her unconcious.
"Sorry, but i don't want her to get more injured as she already is" she said, then look at Marshall. "Take her to Aki. NOW!"

Yuzaki began packing his office.
I have to leave before they make me touch that orb he thought, just as Kaimiri entered the room.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-23-2013, 05:34 AM

Marshall nodded, nervous. He grasped her wrist and teleported.

"Yuzaki? What's wrong?" Kaimiri asked.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-24-2013, 05:32 AM

Laria turned to Kamikaze and Amelia.
"Lets go" she said.

"I'm moving ship" Yuzaki lied, "to spy on the ones who you despised."
I can't tell him the truth he thought, this is not what i signed up for.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-24-2013, 05:43 AM

Selena nodded. 'And I know where our little rendezvous is.' She mindlinked.

Kaimiri narrowed his eyes. He's lying, I can see it in his eyes all too easily. No need for me to tell him that, of course. He thought. He strode over and clapped Yuzaki on the shoulder. "Well, then, I wish you good luck. Either way, there'll be a promotion coming for you when your duties are done."

"What's wrong, Pharaoh? Having trouble? Don't you know any spells?" The man asked, the staff at his side. "Or have you just found my ability to drink up all the magickal attacks you throw at me?"

Yuma came to a halt as he reached the main generator chamber. "Well, looks like the plans were right, this is the place." He told Astral.

Astral nodded, a distracted look in his eyes. "Hey, buddy, what's up?"

"There's a dark energy here." Astral said, his voice indicating that he was in thought. Probably analyzing what he was sensing. "And a powerful one at that."

Yuma just nodded, not being able to feel it himself. He looked around the chamber before seeing..."Hey, Shark! You're all right!" He said. He frowned when his friend and fellow duelist didn't move. "...Shark? What's wrong?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-24-2013, 07:05 PM

Laria nodded.
"Lead the way" she said.

"I'm only obliged to Charnia" Yuzaki replied as he finished packing, "however, this job is boring. I"m not getting anything out of it."

Atem panted.
"What are you?" he asked, "I demand an answer!" Knowing my luck, it won't be good.

"Need any help?" a voice pipped up. They turned around to see an angel with red hair.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-24-2013, 10:23 PM

'It'll take some time to get there, because we'll have to go the long way around. We already tried the short way, and it didn't work.' She did the "come with me" motion and set off at a brisk pace.

"I don't blame you there; managing a colony's day-to-day needs can be a bit dull. Although, there's a few times when it can turn out to be highly entertaining." Kaimiri said. "Like when one of your coworkers gets evil and blocks all the toilets in the office."

The man smirked. "I thought you'd already figured out the 'what'. As for the 'who'..." He teleported to right in front of Atem, sword drawn and ready to stab. "I go by The Fixer."

He was about to nail Atem in the gut when a bullet hit him right in the middle of the forehead. I should have sense that...! He thought.

Aila watched the exchange, and lept into action when the man teleported to in front of the pharaoh, cutlass in hand. In that moment, she activated her aura and drew her gun, shooting it off in one fluid motion. It was a regular bullet, not magickal, so it wouldn't be absorbed by the man's odd powers. Her maroon aura misted up around her and the scent of jasmine filled the air. Well, so much for my cover.

"Not really--" Yuma began to say, but Astral interrupted him.

"Yuma! Look out!"

Yuma turned just in time to catch the blade on his gun. He gasped when he saw who was the one behind the huge sword. "What the---Shark, what are you doing?!"

It was then that he saw it; Shark's eyes were glazed over, and he was barely blinking. His face was blank, showing nothing. It hit Yuma, because he'd seen this before; his friend was being controlled. Damn it! I've got to get through to him!

Someone stepped out of the shadows, chuckling. "Well, well, Tsukumo Yuma. I never thought I'd get to see friend against friend."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-24-2013, 11:03 PM

Amelia and Laria nodded and headed off after Selena.

"That was funny, but i want more of that. I want adventure, to find why i have the powers i don't want" Yuzaki replied, finishing up the last box.

Atem looked up.
Who what that? he thought, curious who was his saving grace.

"Crap! I thought he had something like that" the angel said, "a clone of all sorts."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-25-2013, 03:12 AM

"Well, then I hope you get your answers." Kaimiri said as Yuzaki finished. "I wish you good luck, Yuzaki Mutou."

Aila stepped out of her hiding place, using her aura to "see". She couldn't see the way sighted people do, but rather the energy flow around her. She raised her pistol in a salute. "My king," she said, seeing exactly where he was by his aura.

Kaimiri laughed deep in his throat. "I guess you could say I'm a type of clone. Why don't you attack me and find out?" he asked.

Yuma glared at Kaimiri. "What did you do to Shark?!" He demanded. "Why is he being controlled?"

"Why, he's my pawn, of course." Kaimiri said. "He's wearing that collar, after all. Sadly, he wasn't that obedient, so I had to make a change to his mindset. This also sealed away his mind."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 04:50 AM

"Can I ask you a question?" Yuzaki asked.

"Who are you?" Atem asked.

The angel sighed.
"A warrent is out for your arrest" she said, "I suggest you come with me quietly."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-25-2013, 05:04 AM

"Of course." Kaimiri replied.

Aila was about to reply when a shadow of...something reared up behind Atem. Without a thought for her own safety, Aila flung out her own hand, barked a few short words in Heiratic Egyptian, and activated her aura. Chains of shadow wrapped around the shadow serpent, binding in tight. "Let's just say...that I know an 'old friend' of yours, Atem Ankh." She said, straining with the spell. Damn, that thing is strong.

"Well...that'll be a bit difficult." Kaimiri said. "Seeing as I'm not here. not in person, at least."

Yuma pushed off, throwing the blade off his pistol and making Shark stagger back a few steps. "Well, I guess I'll just have to snap you out of it the hard way, then!" He said, charging forward.

Of course, he had forgotten that while he had fists, Shark had a sword.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-25-2013, 05:14 AM

"How did you become strong?" Yuzaki asked.

"Which friend?" Atem asked confused.

"Yuma, you are an idiot" the angel said.