Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-16-2017, 11:19 PM

I have some much stuff in the works right now and my to do lists are full. Tired but happy.

The writing for my pet project is going to kill me. XD Also I think I'm getting even more paranoid.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-19-2017, 02:39 PM

I'm having an off day today.

So I bought a bunch of Commons. :D 695/909 from Accentuate! Only 214 left for me to buy then it's onto the next store. Buying stuff is physically painful. So much lists. But worth it in the end because it takes my mind off things.

182/250 Watchers on DA! I think I'm going to do a thing where I do a commission for a random Watcher once I hit 250. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-01-2017, 09:09 PM

Dec 1: snow flakes.

So this has literally nothing to do with snowflakes but I had a dream I need to get out of my head.

I was drenched in blood (and a man) I was burning down the white house and getting people to safety in a spaceship. I raised a new version of Canada's maple flag on the rubble and shed a tear. (I need to draw this flag it's iconic as fuuu)

It got me thinking, and this will probably sounds crazy but...

How long can Canadians sit idol by while their brothers and sisters (we're all children of mama Britain, even if you were naughty we still love you) to the south continue to get terrorized and robed by their own government. Those in power who were voted to protect you have done nothing but betray you on countless occasions.

More and more you're losing to big pharma, big argra and the very fact that this net neutrality keeps coming up when no one but corporate interests are demanding against it should be very telling.

Imagine. If the first and final act of world war 3 wasn't from North Korea at all, but from very worried friendly neighbor. One direct bomber with a Canadian flag on the white house. As per war rules that's all you have to do to win.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-23-2017, 07:34 AM

Dec 23:

It's been a while... I've been busy with some IRL stuff this week and have a few things planned over the weekend.

Something new for me Mene wise... I bough two pieces of art this month. Something I've been planning on doing since I got here... once I get all the commons.

Lately though I've been thinking more and ore about getting art. So I caved! I got one from Miniko through auction and the other from R u b y during the winter event. <3