sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-18-2016, 06:57 PM

After they had all left Maria decide to start to work. on her sponge's to try make them in to a soft pillow. it took at least a few try's till she got it perfect. once she finish that up it took her a bit. to find a nice place to lay down on this time. first putting her newly made sponge pillow down. Maria wanted to get a good nights rest before tomorrow. this hole day had been so crazy for her.

She lays her head down onto the pillow. then use her scarf for to cover her self up. since so far there had been no fabric just yet. Maria wanted the fabric to make a blanket for her self. maybe some curtains if her new home has a window. but knew she would need a lot of thread to make both items.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-18-2016, 11:26 PM

While the mermaid busied herself making a soft pillow and went to bed, Trevor spent another few hours with the guests at his private zoo. He showed them around and told them about the animals and plants that were in the exhibits. On the way, the guests also passed the dolphin enclosure but through the glass tank, they only saw some dolphins since the mermaid was much deeper inside. Trevor was glad for this because he wanted to make sure the mermaid had enough privacy. Once the guests left, he went to bed.

Meanwhile, Naia had finished eating dinner with her colleagues and changed back to her hydrodynamic form. She swam swiftly through the water to where she lived under the sea. Then, she placed a large number of seashells from her collection into a large net. Although she loved collecting seashells, she was more than happy to help a mermaid out, and giving away some of her seashells would clear up room in her underwater cavern for more treasures. Specifically, she put a lot of beautiful clam shells in the net, thinking those would be perfect for decorating the outside of the cottage or as roof shingles. Many of the clam shells also had a lustrous mother of pearl finish to them. She also placed some moonstones into a pouch and tied it up.

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

The next morning, she summoned some of her dolphin friends to help her. She had a large net with harnesses that she attached to the dolphins. Then, they started to swim towards the Silvern Estate.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2016, 12:13 AM

Once the next morning came Maria woke up a bit late. it was close to eight am by the time she got up. she yawns out softly she had a pretty good nights rest. then starts to move around up off of the sandy floor. yet picks up her scarf and puts it back on around her arms. after a bit she then starts to hunt for some fish to eat. Maria eats at least four fish she was so hungry. once done eating she was unsure what to do with the fish bones. did they leave them on the ground? are maybe put them in a bucket?

Maria wonder if she would meet anyone new today? she hope to meet the other mermaid at least. maybe ask her a few questions. not understanding how she was. so lucky be able to walk on too legs. but never knew a hybrid before of her own race. so that was new information for her.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2016, 12:32 AM

Trevor woke up and stretched, then got up to have some breakfast. His little sister yelled a "good morning!" to him as she ran past and headed out the door. Although it was summertime, she kept herself busy. He knew that today, she was going to go study the dragon cave and the new dragons and wyvern. He was glad that he had a sibling who was enthusiastic about the new animals and plants he added to their collection. But she did not meet the mermaid yet.

While he was eating, some servants came to him with some large pieces of fabric for the mermaid so she could make clothing and curtains for her new cottage. Trevor looked over them and approved, so the servants went to the mermaid with them. Then, Trevor finished his breakfast and checked his messages and emails.

The servants saw the mermaid had eaten four fish and was wondering where to put the bones. "You can put them in this bucket," one of the servants said, handing it to her. Then, they showed her what they brought and asked her which of the fabrics she would like to have.

They also added more fish to the water, enough so the mermaid would have enough for lunch and dinner as well.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2016, 02:00 AM

Maria swam up when she saw the servants walk in. she understood then put the fish bones in the bucket. after that she takes a look at the fabric they had brought. looking over each one yet stop. when she found the right one she like the most. "Aw this one will do just fine. white,gold with red ribbon trim will look great. I am going to need thread is there clear thread? I once heard about it in the market place." she ask them while smiling pleased. with the fabric she had pick out form what they had brought out. the mermaid wanted to get to work when she could but wonder. how could she make a blanket with out a idea for one?

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2016, 03:16 AM

"Yes we do have clear thread," one of the servants said. He excused himself with a bow and ran to get some clear thread, then returned and handed a spool of clear thread to the mermaid. "Did you need a needle?" he asked, wondering if the mermaid was going to use a fish bone as a needle or if she needed other supplies.

After Trevor finished checking his messages and emails, as well as assign tasks to his servants who awaited him, he decided to pay the mermaid a visit. In the dolphin enclosure, he saw the mermaid with some servants.

"Good morning," he said, still not sure what name to call her - Ms. North? or Maria?

He complimented the mermaid on her choice of a white, gold fabric with red ribbon trim. It was a very beautiful fabric, perfect for any of her projects.

"What are you making?" he asked the mermaid. He wondered if there was anything else he could provide to make feel more like home. "Also, I checked my messages this morning, and Naia is on her way here with a lot of supplies for your seashell cottage!"

Meanwhile, Naia and the dolphins were still swimming towards the Silvern estate. The dolphins were pulling the net with the seashells while Naia carried the pouch of moonstones in a bag. Naia also collected driftwood to make the frame of the cottage and added those to the net as they swam.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2016, 01:47 PM

"Thank you and oh good morning Mr.Silvern please call me Maria. I made a need out of some coral. but I have one problem I am unsure how to make a blanket." Maria says while taking a hold of the spool of clear thread. this was first time she had gotten to hold some. this would look good with just about anything she would make. so far she had not need for any new clothes. so she would save unused fabric for future projector's.

"That is wonderful to hear. I am going to make curtains first I guess but oh. I don't know if I have anything that will cut fabric. way did I not think about that before now?" she says in a small yet quite voice. Maria had not seen anything in the tank that could. was sharp she already knew coral would not work. so what would work on the fabric? to cut it she may need a human item. a sword would make the fabric uneven cut on it. she should have gone to a skunk ship before hunting. on that fateful day before she got caught by that fishing net.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2016, 05:06 PM

"Alright Maria," Trevor said. He was intrigued by how the mermaid admired the spool of clear thread. He listened as she made some comments, and wondered if it would be safe to give her a pair of scissors. Could she be trusted with something that could potentially be used as a weapon?

"We have seamstresses who can show you how to make a blanket," he said, thinking that they could lend the mermaid some scissors under supervision. He wanted to be able to trust the mermaid, but he only met her the previous day. And he wanted to know the mermaid better before giving her any sharp tools. Luckily the servant had not given the mermaid a needle yet.

Trevor texted two of his seamstresses to come down to the dolphin enclosure with their sewing kits. In about ten minutes, the two of them entered the dolphin enclosure. Trevor updated them on the mermaid's requests so far and her desire to make a blanket and curtains for her future seashell cottage and then left them to it. He had a lot of work to do, following up with his guests and the businesspeople from the previous day.

"Hello Maria," the seamstress sisters said. "We can teach you how to make a blanket." The proceeded to unload their sewing kits and teach the mermaid some sewing skills.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2016, 10:43 PM

Maria smiles the greets the the seamstress sisters. before excusing her self to grab something really quickly. once she gets back she holds on. to the coral needle she made the other day. "I know this mighty be odd but I made it. last night I used some thread form my scarf. to sew to sea sponges together to make a pillow to rest my head on. thank you both for teaching me how to make a blanket. could you please cut some fabric for short pair of curtain's?" Maria says to both lady's with a smile on he face. yet try's her best to learn the lesson about how make a blanket. she wanted to do at least a okay job at this.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-20-2016, 05:01 AM

The seamstress sisters spent the next few hours taking turns teaching the mermaid how to sew a blanket and a pair of curtains.

Meanwhile, Trevor was busy making and answering phone calls and emails. Afterward he went around visiting some of the exhibits that had new animal and plant life to make sure the new arrivals were settling into their new homes well. The albino giraffe and peacock he had bought the day before were already running around and enthusiastically exploring their new herbivorous habitat, which he was very happy to see. He purposely excluded any carnivores and omnivores from this part of the exhibit in order to keep his herbivorous animals safe from harm.

The clock tower chimed twelve times, indicating that it was noon. Time for lunch! Just as the clock tower struck its twelfth toll, he received a notification on his smartwatch from Naia, telling him that she was a third of the way there and had stopped for a break. Trevor went into the dining room to eat with his younger sister, who had come in with her observations of the dragons and wyvern. Trevor had not visited the dragon cave yet and was excited to see them for himself. He listened carefully to his sister's observations so that he could prepare himself and also to keep an eye out for some things.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-21-2016, 12:54 AM

After they have finish she go's to put her new stuff away. then it was time for lunch she deiced. to eat some plant life as well some fish. Maria wonder how many people and animals live around here? she had seen some of the exhibits oh the way. over to this area the other day when being moved. she heard about tiger's,dragons and even about hole bunch of plant life. they mostly must be land plants for all she knew. if their was any form the ocean she would be happy. to try study them help her new owner. grow them in this tank are her own tank. when ever they have one ready for her to live in.

Maria seen some rare dolphins in this tank. she was trying to make friends with ever dolphin in the tank. she even used her scarf to polish there bodies. it was the least she could do till. finding out what would be best to use as a brush. it would have to be super soft one nothing hard. maybe a star fish could work as a brush? at least it was idea besides using a sea sponge on them.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-21-2016, 01:37 AM

After lunch, Trevor went to the dragon cave with his sister. The dragon couple seemed very at ease with their new baby dragon, and they even made a nest for their two new dragon eggs. The small golden wyvern he had bought was also nestled beside them, sound asleep. He wondered how old the wyvern was. It was his first time having a wyvern, so he would have to do some research or ask an expert to come evaluate the wyvern. For now, he had a few veterinarians and horticulturists on hand who could make sure that all of the new animals and plants are healthy.

They spent about an hour at the dragon cave before moving on to other exhibits. While they were at the herbivore exhibit admiring how the new albino giraffe and peacock got along very well with the animals they already had, Trevor suggested introducing his sister to the mermaid.

So, they went back to the dolphin exhibit, and Trevor introduced his sister Amanda to Maria. After all, Amanda was very interested in the animals they had on their estate and even helped care for them when she had the time. Otherwise, fortunately they had many servants and field experts who took care of them, making sure they had enough food and such. http://www.menewsha.com/forum/rolepl...r-journal.html

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2016, 08:43 PM

Maria was happy to meet Amanda she even tolled them both. about her life under water form the time since she was a young mermaid. up until a week before she got caught n the fishing net. she even shared information on rare skunk ships. that she had seen that not many humans had been by them yet. "I wish to help you since you two gave me a new home. its the least I can do besides try help out. with rare ocean plant life it you allow me to do so." she says to Trevor and Amanda in a kind tone of voice. when speaking with them,it would not be right. be rude to them all-because of her own foolishness.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-25-2016, 04:00 PM

Trevor and Amanda were intrigued by the mermaid's story and appreciated that she gave them some information on rare sunken ships and rare ocean plant life. Then, Amanda pulled her older brother aside to ask him something. She whispered into his ear, "It sounds like she was very happy as a young mermaid in the sea. I wonder if she wishes to go back to the waters instead of staying here in a dolphin enclosure?" They looked back at the mermaid, wondering if she heard them. They loved having a mermaid on their premises but also wondered if she would want to be free because she talked a lot about her time in the sea.

They quickly came up with a proposal to present to the mermaid and walked back to where the mermaid was waiting in the water.

"Would you like to help us explore these sunken ships?" they asked. "We love having you here, but we understand you also like to be in a larger body of water than this pool of dolphins. So our proposal is that we will allow you to swim freely so you can help us explore the sunken ships and bring back whatever treasures and rare plant life you find. And in return, we will build a special new enclosure that connects to this dolphin enclosure and also to the sea. And it will be private to you. It will be a very large version of the seashell cottage with multiple rooms. You will be able to store your treasures there and be very comfortable. What do you think?"

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-26-2016, 04:28 PM

Meanwhile, Naia took another break with her dolphins, who had been faithfully swimming beside her the entire time while pulling the large net filled with seashells and now plenty of driftwood that she had been collecting on her journey. She sat on some rocks eating fish she had caught and also tossing them to each the dolphins, who were still in their harnesses, so that they could also eat. After eating, Naia checked her smartphone for messages and emails (her smartphone fortunately being completely waterproof and pressure-proof). She texted Trevor that she would be there in a few hours with supplies.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-18-2016, 01:14 PM

"That would be wonderful I like your proposal. So I shall agree to it and you guy's can get first dib's. on anything I find that you may not own already." Maria say to the sibling's in happy sounding voice. she was excited to be able to go back to the ocean. now she was going to have start planing where. to go in which ocean's to find new sunken ships. but would have to tell Trevor are Amanda first before leaving each time. it would only be fair they gave her a new home.

In this strange land of land dweller's. but wonder how long would it take for her new enclosure to be made? for now she is happy with the lovely dolphins. maybe once in a while to ask for some company. to talk with someone to not get so lonely at times. since animals can't talk like humans can. her kind is use to speaking in english are other languages. if they knew them that is well enough,to hold conversation.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-21-2016, 04:50 PM

Trevor and Amanda were happy to hear that Maria agreed with their proposal. Fortunately, the Silvern estate bordered the ocean at one part, so they would be able to construct a large new enclosure, maybe the size of a 20 meter swimming pool with a pathway to walk on around the edges and a few crossing the center, with a path to the open sea so that Maria would be able to come and go as she pleased. And they could also place the seashell cottage in the center so that she could have even more privacy and a nice place to sleep. And they could supply her with some treasure chests for a nice place to store her treasures. And since the entire enclosure would be for Maria, any visitors would have to ring a doorbell or something along those lines. They would figure it out. However, the enclosure would take maybe two months to fully construct, at the minimum. But they could hire as many people as possible to get the job done quickly.

Trevor and Maria told all of this information to the mermaid to see what she thought of this idea. Trevor could ask his servants as soon as possible to look into which construction company to hire. It would probably be the same one that built the dolphin enclosure as well as the other underwater enclosures they had, and they did a very good job with it. They would pay for all the materials needed, since Maria would be later helping them collect treasures. So they thought it was a fair trade. And once Naia came, they could figure out how to start building the seashell cottage immediately, so that they could move it into the new larger enclosure once it was ready.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2016, 09:08 PM

Maria listens yet gives them some ideas on what to use. as a door bell she never heard of such a thing before. but tell's them a bell with a long rope could work. she also suggest the idea of shelves to put things on. being use to stone ones in the sea caves she found near by her old home. "Please excuse me while I garb a quick snack to eat." she says to Trevor and Amanda before swimming off. she swims till she pick up some broken coral then warps. some seaweed around it,after words she start's to eat it.

The mermaid was happy with her new things so far. but hope her new cottage would be nice and roomy. Maria was fine with a small kitchen,okay size livening room medium size bedroom for now. later on they could make it bigger once moved. in to her own tank but for now with the dolphins a small one would have to do. not wanting get in their way to much with her home. but what should her bed be made out of? sea sponge a half of giant clam?

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-23-2016, 09:08 PM

A servant entered the dolphin enclosure and indicated to Trevor and Amanda that there was some news. They excused themselves from the mermaid, who was now snacking on some coral and seaweed, to learn that Naia had arrived.

==

Naia and her dolphins finally arrived at the Silvern estate. The tired but still chipper dolphins helped their mermaid-naiad hybrid friend drag the now-gigantic net onto the shore. It was filled with seashells, driftwood, and some other items they had collected along the way. Naia transformed into her human form in order to pull their cargo farther up on the beach, then sat near the water to remove the harnesses from her dolphin helpers.

The butler spied them through a castle window and alerted the servants, who had been informed that a guest would be arriving that day. A group of them hurried down the stairs and onto the beach to help carry the net of underwater construction supplies to the mansion.

==

The Silverns were delighted to hear that Naia was here, and told Maria the news.

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 08-23-2016 at 10:50 PM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-23-2016, 09:54 PM

When she had finish her snack Maria swims back up. to see what is going on now? once hearing the news that Naia is here. she could not help but do a back flip in the water. "This is so exciting I hope she dose not mind. me asking her a few questions about what its like. to be able both on land are sea when she likes to." Maria says in nervous sounding voice,she wonder. if the hybrid mermaid would like to be her friend? it is worth a try make friend with someone. how knows more about land then she dose so far.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-23-2016, 10:48 PM

"I am sure that she is excited to meet you, Maria," Amanda reassured the mermaid. She and Trevor were also excited to meet the mermaid/naiad hybrid.

==

Naia thanked the servants for carrying all of her things the rest of the way to the mansion. While she was excited to meet the Silverns and especially enthusiastic to meet the mermaid Maria whom she had been hearing about, she was exhausted from swimming so many hours while pulling on the heavy cargo. She asked the servants if it would be okay for them to deliver the seashells, driftwood, and other materials to the mermaid while she rested somewhere?

The servants were quick to oblige. Two servants volunteered to show her to a guest room in the residential mansion. Naia took a relaxing bath and then fell asleep on the bed in the guest room. Meanwhile, the rest of the servants lifted the cargo onto a big cart with wheels to deliver to the private zoo.

==

"The supplies are here for your cottage, Maria!" Trevor said. The doors had just opened, and several servants were pushing a big cart with a large net inside. Within the net were countless glimmering seashells of many different colors. There were many clam shells that would work well as roof shingles and for the outside of the seashell cottage, and some of them had a mother-of-pearl layer that were both beautiful and could reflect light.

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

There was even a clam shell that was gigantic.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-23-2016, 11:48 PM

Maria was happy with so many wonderful colorful shell's. she gasp once she saw the gigantic clam shell. "Aw its perfect all I need now is some pillow's. my new blanket should fit well in it." she says while looking at the shell's form the tank. some of them shined so brightly yet look around. to see where the moon stones would be at? hoping to make a lamp after her new cottage is done. but wonder how many hours would it take?

Would they be able to get it done before night fall? before everyone would have dinner then go to bed. she hope it would not take days if so. she would at least ask for the gigantic clam shell. to be put in to the tank so she can start to sleep in it. yet wonder if the dolphins would try play with her new bed? are her blanket? she knew the ones in this tank where not use to such things.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2016, 02:18 AM

Trevor, Amanda, and the servants were happy to see how delighted Maria was with the delivery. They smiled widely as the mermaid gushed over the gigantic clam shell and was already making plans to use it as a bed. The servants unloaded the giant clam shell and lowered it into the pool for the mermaid to place wherever she wanted.

The Silverns understood the mermaid's desire for privacy, including from the dolphin inhabitants of the enclosure, but they were not sure how to provide her with the level of privacy she wanted before the seashell cottage could be completed. They did not want to add a net or gate in the enclosure in case the dolphins got stuck in it by accident. They estimated that it could take many days to make the seashell cottage, especially if they wanted to make it a big one. A small one would take less time to make.

"Hmm, Naia said she would be bringing some moonstones," Trevor said, scrolling back through his phone to confirm. "We can ask her about the moonstones when she wakes up. She is napping now in the guest room," he told Maria.

Meanwhile, the servants started to sort the contents of the large net. After all, all the shells and driftwood were piled together and needed to be sorted. They started to put all of the driftwood in a pile so that they could start to build a frame for the seashell cottage.

Click on thumbnail for full view

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 08-30-2016 at 11:37 PM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2016, 09:24 AM

Maria was trying to think of a good idea. where to put the giant clam shell at? she moved out of the way when seeing the giant clam shell,being lowered into the tank. she then go's under water whistles for at least two dolphins to come. help her move it but would need some seaweed to. tie to the clam shell to move it around to its new spot. after a bit she had pick out a spot that was. some what dark under a small coral reef area. the left far end of the tank to the northwest side. till her shell cottage is made this spot would have to do.

Once done she promise the dolphins that help her out. she would try ask for some yummy sea base are some trout. but nothing that is endangered it would not be a good idea. after they swim off she swims off to garb her blanket. about ten minutes past before she swim back up. to go talk with Trevor and Amanda about the size of the cottage. that would be temporary size. till she moves in to her own tank after it is finish. she thinks a medium size cottage would be a good size. with some added rooms to hold book's,hour glass,some other things.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-12-2016, 02:17 PM

Naia woke up about two hours later, finally rested from her long arduous journey to the Silvern estate. She rolled over on the bed and noticed how comfortable it was. A bulge at her side reminded her that she had brought the mermaid a pouch of moonstones for her lamp. She had forgotten to hand them to the servants before showering and collapsing on the bed in the guest room. After a few minutes, she got up and stretched and peeked out the door. She saw a servant folding some laundry and asked him the whereabouts of the mermaid and the Silverns. After receiving the necessary information, she went back into the room, put on a change of clothes, and gathered some materials to bring to the dolphin enclosure where the servant said the mermaid and Silverns were located.

Naia was pretty hungry but thought it would be good for her to first introduce herself and share what she had brought before asking for food. Well, she would definitely bring up the subject with the Silverns once she was there.

====

The door to the dolphin enclosure opened, and in stepped a beautiful woman who introduced herself as Naia. Trevor and Amanda were delighted to meet her and watched as she offered a pouch of moonstones to the mermaid and thanked her as she then offered some precious jewels to both the mermaid and the Silverns. Naia asked Maria what she thought of the shells and giant clam and driftwood she had brought her, and what her story was, and if she needed anything else.