crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-01-2009, 09:58 PM

OOooooh. Gotcha! I was having a pretty brain dead time last night! It was jolly good fun! ;)

Dude, did you know you have a ghost in your spork?

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 01-01-2009, 10:02 PM

lol I see, I can understand that. :XD

lol Yep, I sure do, I love eating my ghosties. =3

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-01-2009, 10:30 PM

I'd figure ghosties wouldn't be very filling ...

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 01-03-2009, 07:59 PM

Hey guys... I really, -really- appreciate the company... And now I'll be able to mindlessly and numbly drudge away in photoshop a while, so I'm going to work my arse off to get everyone's stuff done, freebies, commissions, or otherwise.

I'm -so- sorry for waits...

Ehh... Murchu/Matt left yesterday at 5PM EST, so a good 22 hours ago now... I've.... Basically been crying or sleeping ever since. ^^; Or playing the DS he bought me for Christmas to try and ignore how badly I feel.

I'll see him in a few months, I know... But right now it's anything but easy... ^^;;;;

Ah well... No more emoness... I'll work hard for you lovely people. :heart: ...

Maybe I'll have new photos soon with my revamp... .-.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 01-03-2009, 09:07 PM

@crazymuch: But they are!~ They taste like marshmallows but even better. :yes:

@Crys: Aww, won't you chat with him at all, though? :o

I've been separated from my boyfriend plenty of times, and I don't think I've felt that bad. o3o;
Now I feel like I don't love him that much because I don't feel that way. o3o;
-shouldn't be thinking such thoughts. ; x;

Either way, I hope you'll feel better! >O<
<33333

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 01-03-2009, 09:25 PM

*frowns* I suppose I'm sensitive?

It isn't the parting that bothers me so much as the knowing he's crying too and I can't do a damned thing for it from so far away.

I'm sure you love him a lot, and thank you. :heart:

See, every time Matt and I part, we don't see each other for half a year. He can only visit on specific holidays, as the rest of the year he's too busy with school or jobs or anything else. It's too dangerous with my health and size to visit alone, and I'm too broke anyway. Not to mention his school doesn't allow the opposite gender in the dorm rooms for even five minutes. *sigh*

That last day, after a wonderful time sleeping in the same bed, sharing the same meals, same breaths... When we wake in silence, gathering the last of the packing, the silent car ride to the bus station, the tearful hour wait in the ice cold (I caught a cold yesterday from it) for the bus.... Then the doubly silent ride home in a car as he takes that 24-30 (depending on if he's going to his parents or to university) hour bus ride of no sleep, little food, no privacy.... All to end up 800 miles away from me from anywhere from four to six months.

Going back to bed alone... Waking and rolling over and there's no warm scent to put my arms around and hide my face in.

No more kisses. Looking around the room at all the things he forgot here, because no matter how much we search to make sure he's packed, he -always- forgets something. Wearing whatever warm clothes that still smell like him he left for me.

Living, to be blunt, in an extremely abusive home that I can't afford to get out of right now... When he's here is the only time they go a little bit easy on me, but they're still rather harsh and he still gets very anxious over their cursing and yelling at me out of the blue until I start to shake, assuring me we'll move out in a year.

I feel really stupid about it, but it breaks my heart. At least the first while. I adjust back to just talking over video on MSN, but...

Seeing him cry over cam cause he misses me or he's stressed with his work, and I can't even hug him... It hurts. Deeply.

*smiles meekly* Sorry, though. I'm being sensitive and silly. It's nothing to be so worked up about...

I'll hush and work on art.... Sorry.... ^^;;; Don't mean to rant....

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 01-03-2009, 09:32 PM

Wow, it sounds like you two have a very close bond. owo

I wonder what it'll be like when I fall in love and whatnot... o3o

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 01-03-2009, 09:34 PM

I'm sure it will be wonderful, and I hope you enjoy it. :heart:

We've both 'been in love', before. But it ended poorly. I've been with Matt rounding on four years, which is a record, and I know he wants to marry me. ^^; It's kind of scary, actually. XD But in a good way. <3

I made him a speed paint, but I don't like it. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mage/beddu.png

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 01-03-2009, 09:42 PM

Oh, there's nothing wrong with being sensitive!
I can be sensitive in that way too because of my boyfriend, but I feel he never notices it anyway.
I kinda hate him at times for that. o3o;
Either way, he would never cry in front of me, though he would tell me he has cried, I get annoyed of him for telling me that, it's as if he's telling me that I'm supposed to comfort him when I'm not even there.
I don't really understand why he cries in the first place, since he never seems to tell me much. o3o;

I don't think I have such a good relationship with my boyfriend. ;o;

And you don't have to apologize, it's okay! :XD

From what I just read, you're right to feel this way.

I really sincerely hope you'll feel better soon. :heart:
And I hope you two live together sooner than you think!
You two deserve each other! :yes:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 01-03-2009, 09:42 PM

@Ceridwen - Thanks. <3 I hope so, too.

Cool. I think I know what you mean. XD

Hmm, maybe you should outline it...?

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-04-2009, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadsvich View Post
@crazymuch: But they are!~ They taste like marshmallows but even better. :yes:
see, I don't like marshmallows so I'd never eat one ... now if they were something tastier ... like perhaps chinese food? Good lord it's true, once that full feeling from chinese food is gone, I'm hungry again. :yes:

You know how sensitive I am? I can watch the same movie over and over for 4 days straight and STILL cry at the exact same spot!