Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-24-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
oh, I'm excited to see how my art will turn out.

you're really taking advantage of art aren't you, Seito? xD
I can't help it.
Art shops are closing left and right. xD I'll take my chances!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-24-2013, 07:28 PM

:o Can you draw me a big Pikachu with a small Raichu?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-24-2013, 09:21 PM

Seito: I understand, but it's funny. my freebie shop has never gets half the business I've seen other shops get. I recognize most of the people who haunt this forum and none of them have come in my shop.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-24-2013, 10:17 PM

You have freebie thread?! D: Why you no tell me? *runs off to find*

I stumbled onto Ashlemo's thread by total accident. I'm normally not in here often (I don't know why when I think about it)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-25-2013, 02:01 AM

I've been seeing you around in the freebies lately though.

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...
Send a message via AIM to ashlemo Send a message via MSN to ashlemo Send a message via Yahoo to ashlemo

Old 04-25-2013, 02:59 AM

Kat Dakuu: ^_^~~ http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...4-2013/kat.png

fireprincess: I found that old drawing I did for you on my Photobucket. >_> http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ngelonmene.jpg I'm sorry it was so bad. LMAO

Dystopia: Sure! I love teh monz!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-25-2013, 03:05 AM

*noms on Ashlemo*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I've been seeing you around in the freebies lately though.
* u * Yush! cause I just discovered it again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-25-2013, 03:06 AM

thank you! my kitty looks very cute!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 AM

@ Ash - Much obliged! :D

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...
Send a message via AIM to ashlemo Send a message via MSN to ashlemo Send a message via Yahoo to ashlemo

Old 04-25-2013, 05:03 AM

fireprincess: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...2013/maria.png I tried a differentish style, because I didn't think a thick outline would suit her. I hope you like her!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-25-2013, 05:16 AM

wow, that drawing for fireprincess is really beautiful. the soft outline is really nice.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 04-25-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlemo View Post
Kat Dakuu: ^_^~~ http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...4-2013/kat.png

fireprincess: I found that old drawing I did for you on my Photobucket. >_> http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ngelonmene.jpg I'm sorry it was so bad. LMAO

Dystopia: Sure! I love teh monz!
That's it!! :D
What are you talking about? I love her <3 the pose with the cupcake is adorable!!

Quote:
fireprincess: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...2013/maria.png I tried a differentish style, because I didn't think a thick outline would suit her. I hope you like her!
OMG!!! I LOVE it!!!!! It's so beautiful!
I'm so excited you painted her nails! Not a lot of people on here want to do that

---------- Post added 04-25-2013 at 09:43 AM ----------

Could I also request one of those little pony/fox creatures?
I'll let you choose what ever you'd like color and pose wise. Just as long as its cute :3

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-26-2013, 12:47 AM

Would you consider my OC:

Mare
Mare2
Mare3
Mare4

She is a dragon rider.

I remember you from last time - don't remember if I ever got art from you - but your art is so beautiful!

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-26-2013, 01:30 AM

Sooo pretty!!!
Would you please consider drawing one of my OCs? :
Natt (if he could be wearing a skull shirt, that'd be great!)

SPOILERX

Name: Nathaniel ("Nathan" or "Natt") Darien Wyler
Personality: Natt is a bit of a quiet one. Or rather, he's apathetic. He separates himself from others quite often, and only speaks when needed. There's really no other way to explain...
But, that's only at school, and with people other than his brother.
With his little brother, Ryder, he's kind, happy, and while he's not openly loud, he is quite a bit louder than usual. It's as if he's changed personalities. He becomes more of the kind, fun-loving teen that you'd be expecting.
*Isuckatdescribingpersonalitiessopleasebearwithmeu ntilwestart*
Appearance: Natt has hair like so. He has large, but usually cold and bored eyes like this, and cream coloured skin. He stands at 6'1 (nearly 6'2). He wears a lot of shirts with skulls on them, or little quotes/sayings (ex: U Mad Bro?? ).
His style is slightly punk, and slightly goth.
Power(s): Nathaniel can control/create electricity...with difficulty. He's still learning how to completely control the power. He can also control/create fire, which he is better known for. He finds it easier to control, thus uses it more often.
Other: He loves Ryder to death...seriously. Protective older brother. Writes a lot. Wants to become an author or anything

Or

Hyo (he can be wearing anything colourful and fun. On either page 1 or two theres a bit of a description of something he'd wear)

SPOILERX

Name: Hyo
Role: Main Rapper, Lead Vocals
Appearance: Like This(but a younger, cuter face...I can't draw those. xD )
Hyo has messy hair like this, but the bangs are like this, and the length is like this. He constantly dyes his hair, so it's always a different colour. Right now it's a metallic blue. He's got kind of large, dark brown eyes and tanned skin (like, you know, koreans). He's got a rather skinny build. He's got this tattoo on his back
(i'll have a pic sooner or later)
Personality: Hyo is a bit childish...in a way. He's just really playful, and likes to have fun a lot. Often times, he likes annoying people on purpose, just to see what their reactions are gonna be.
He's also a bit of a drama queen...
((I don't really know how else to describe him...sorry -_-" ))
Other(if needed): when he's confused, he tilts his head slightly...like a puppy.
He has good puppy dog eyes. xD

Or

Zeo

SPOILERX

Name:
Zeo Tyron Bourne

Personality:
Zeo is the most popular, yet smartest guy in school (well, not literally, but it get's the point across). He's kind (most of the time), smart, what girl's could describe as 'hot', and is sporty.

Zeo can also be a bit of a bully to people he doesn't like, but never to what his friends would describe as 'losers'. When Zeo sees his friends bullying people who don't deserve it, he immediately stops it. Zeo believes that if a person doesn't deserve it, then they should be left alon. But, if Zeo decides that the person does deserve it, he can be very harsh.

Zeo is also rather protective. He's protective over anyone he cares about. And yes, he is still somewhat protective over Neo. If he sees his friends, or anyone else picking on Neo, he lets it be just until they are done, and then when Neo isn't looking, he practically beats the person up. In his mind, even though he almost detests Neo, he is the only one who can pick on his little brother.

Zeo is also one of the smartest kids in the grade. He got into the school on a scholarship, although he could have payed his way in too. He excels mostly in Math and History, but is very talented at most subjects (except science, which he is failing)... and of course he is very gifted in sports. Zeo is always doing sports, and has made every sports team that he has tried out for since the day he started school. He is almost always ahead of the class (again, except in science).

Appearance:
Zeo and Neo are very similar. Zeo also has two different coloured eyes, but his are opposite from Neo's. His right eye is a turquoise colour, while his left eye is a dark, dark green. Zeo's eyes are also rather large, but not as much as Neo's, so he doesn't really look child-ish. His face structure is also different; it's more heart shaped than Neo's. Zeo stands at about 5'8. Zeo's hair is the same colour as Neo's, but has blonde streaks going through it (natural), and is styled like this. He has one piercing on his right ear. Zeo's got an athletic build, but not a lot of muscle.

Zeo will wear anything that is 'in style'. So right now, it's basically kind-of skinny jeans, t-shirts, other stuff. ((I really have no idea what's in style... I shall be taking not on some guys' clothing though...)

Backstory:
When Zeo was really young, age 3-4 (about), he would try his best to stay home with Neo and care for him a little. This, though, stopped when the twins turned 5. Zeo started joining sports then, and started caring less and less for Neo each day. In his mind, Zeo just couldn't understand why Neo wasn't getting better, and decided that the other boy was just pretending. Even so, Zeo and Neo would still sleep in the same bed at night like always. This action only stopped when the two turned 7.

Zeo started attending the boarding school when he was twelve, three years before Neo. He immediately got a reputation. When Neo started attending the school, Zeo basically started bullying him, and denied that they were brothers.

Zeo had always been a little jealous that Mira's attention was always on Neo and never on himself. Even when everyone else was proud of Zeo, Mira would always be too busy for him because of Neo. And Zeo didn't understand why Mira was always paying attention to Neo, when she had been hired to look after him.

When Mira died was when Zeo stopped considering Neo direct family. He saw how heartbroken the younger twin was, and was utterly confused, and angry. If Neo was going to consider the maid as his own mother, then Zeo assumed that meant that Neo didn't think of his actual family as family.

Type of Student:
Popular, and a bit of a jock. Zeo is in with the 'popular' crowd, and practically ignores Neo, saying that they aren't related. But, Zeo is also very smart, like the-smartest-kid-in-the-grade kinda smart. ^-^ He also always (or almost always) makes the sports teams.

Or

Elodie

SPOILERX

Name:
Elodie Cosette Leroy (Ell-Oh-Di Coh-set Le-r(almost silent)-oi )
Personality:
Elodie is a very kind girl. She always has a soft smile on (much like a doll's smile), and talks in a very sweet, kind, yet kind of quiet voice, that is slightly high pitched. She tends to help people out quite a bit, and enjoys making others smile. She is very kind to younger kids.

But, when you get Elodie mad, she gets furious. Well... as furious as possible for her. She just starts yelling a bit.

Elodie is very much into the fashion industry, and that is what she excels in; fashion.
She isn't the smartest kid in any subject, but her average is about an 80 in every subject.

Elodie can also be very demanding. When she wants something, she wants it.
Appearance:
Elodie looks very similar to a doll. She has long, curly, white hair that slowly shades into black (so from top to bottom, it goes: white, silver, grey, black is at the very bottom. If Elodie were to straighten her hair, then it would slightly pool on the ground. Elodie has very, very large, kind of icy blue eyes, and long eye lashes. Her skin is porcelain, and has no blemishes, no cuts, no bruises, no nothing on it. Elodie has very rosy cheeks, and full, light pink lips. Her ears are slightly small, but not too small. Elodie stands at about 5'6 1/2. She has 38 B sized breasts, and a rather curvy body.

Elodie likes to wear anything lolita; and this clothing style really helps her look exactly like a doll. She has a slight obsession for mini top hats, and is always seen wearing one. Polyvore Site. Elodie will also wear big bows, headbands or anything like that, like these(but nothing pure black).
Elodie mainly wears Sweet Lolita, but can also be seen wearing more Traditional Lolita, but nothing Gothic Lolita, and only some Punk Lolita (light colours, and florals). Elodie tends to stay away from purely black, and prefers lighter colours.
Her favourite shoes are these, these, these, these, these, these, these and these.
Backstory:
Elodie's father passed away when she was eleven. He died in a car crash. After that, her mother remarried when Elodie was thirteen. Elodie hates her step-father because he's an alcoholic and doesn't have any respect for the fashion buisness.

Elodie's mother is a fashion designer. She is the fashion designer of one of the top fashion lines. And so, that is where Elodie got her love for fashion (although, her fashion sense may be a little off). Elodie loves watching the clothing getting made.

As a child, Elodie spent most of her time watching her mother work, so Elodie never really, and still doesn't, have any friends. She isn't unsociable, obviously, she was just never able to find her 'group'.

When Elodie turned 12, she began to model for magazines. Many magazine's have Elodie on their cover, or simply in the magazine under fashion or anything of the such, and she is a fairly well known face. Elodie still works as a model, and really enjoys it. She doesn't necessarily enjoy the attention being on her, but she enjoys the fashion, and the modelling... to put it simply.

Elodie started going to the boarding school when she was 12, and has been modelling since then, and feels as if she couldn't have a better life~

Elodie hopes to become a fashion designer, like her mother, and still be a model forever. ^-^
Type of Student:
Elodie is the type of girl who everyone likes. She isn't great in school, doesn't really have any friends, but everyone still likes her.

:D yea... I have a lot of characters that need to be drawn. ^^;

I have depression, anxiety and PTSD, so I will forget about things, and my time on here will be scattered. Please message me if I don't reply to something for more than 2 weeks.

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 04-27-2013, 04:24 AM

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my absence, but I do have work and such. ;D I'm so excited that everyone is interested, and I accept all of your requests. I am off work on Sunday and Monday, so those are days that I'll be able to pump out a lot of art (you know, unless I decide to have a life).

As of right now, I have finished AikaCoonCat:'s request: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...013/kitten.png

I have the following beautiful Menewshans in my queue:
1. Hadsvich:'s Uzumaki
2. Seito:'s Cyrus
3. Dystopia:'s Pika/Raichu
4. fireprincess:'s "Foututu" pony/fox
5. Maria-Minamino:'s Mare
6. Naruto forever:'s Natt or Elodi (haven't decided yet!~)

That queue was mostly for me, so I can remember it all...... but it still stands! :D

Also, Maria! I do remember you. I drew you something a long, long time ago, just as I did for fireprincess. :3
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...iafinished.png

~edit~
Kso, guys, I may open an art shop here, (and I am looking to sell art on deviantart mebbeh), so what would you consider a good price to be for it, as far as quality and pleasing the requester (following descriptions, making the character true to their personality, etc)?

Last edited by ashlemo; 04-27-2013 at 04:28 AM..

AikaCoonCat
Freelance Artist

Old 04-27-2013, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Hello everyone!
DANG! that is one of the best I ever seen! >3< THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <333

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 04-27-2013, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikaCoonCat View Post
DANG! that is one of the best I ever seen! >3< THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <333
I'm glad you're happy with her. I had a lot of fun drawing her~ :3

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 04:42 AM

Maria's older pic is amazing!

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 04-27-2013, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

Maria's older pic is amazing!
Thank you! ;_;

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-27-2013, 05:38 AM

YAY ART SHOP *WILL SPAM YOU LIKE CRAZY!*

8D

For a fullbody I've seen people give anywhere from 1-3k. :3

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-27-2013, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Hello everyone!

Also, Maria! I do remember you. I drew you something a long, long time ago, just as I did for fireprincess. :3
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...iafinished.png

~edit~
Kso, guys, I may open an art shop here, (and I am looking to sell art on deviantart mebbeh), so what would you consider a good price to be for it, as far as quality and pleasing the requester (following descriptions, making the character true to their personality, etc)?
OMG that's right! I was attempting to go through the art that was drawn for me and couldn't find it. Didn't think to check avatar art since I rarely ask for it XDDD So pretty

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 07:09 PM

Yay! Thank you for accepting!! :D

My 19th birthday was yesterday, so I may be coming to you for some birthday art :}

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-27-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
6. Naruto forever:'s Natt or Elodi (haven't decided yet!~)
Oo, I'm excited, even if I'm 6th in line~
I'm sure whichever you choose, you'll draw it perfectly!~ <3

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 04-28-2013, 06:50 AM

Hadsvich: I drew Marcel. c: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...013/marcel.png

^~^

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-28-2013, 07:04 AM

*cheers* go Ashlemo go! 8D