Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2007, 10:06 PM

(Nah, I think I'm done! Relationship mended, happy ending! :D This was so much fun...now to figure out to begin on the other...tonight, probably. If you have anything else you want to add, but all means, do. But I'm thinking it's "the end" for me.)

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-16-2007, 05:42 AM

(Haha. Okay. xD Nah there's only one more thing I wanted to add but it doesn't really fit anywhere. xD That's okay. So with that then~)

THIS ROUND ROBIN IS COMPLETE! THANKS FOR READING! xD LOOK OUT FOR OUR NEXT ONE~ XD

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-16-2007, 06:07 AM

(Really? What'd you want to add? I want to know!)

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-16-2007, 06:37 AM

(Nah it wasn't much. Just Hikage's reason to why she relys on Kait so much. xD So stuff like the reason why Mayn's didn't kill her was because Kait interference. And how Hikage had been kidnapped 32-- no 33 times but the police record only shows her being kidnapped 16 times and her father only knows of 19. Who had saved her the rest of the times? xD Kait of course.

Then sappy stuff like how he is her pillar of strength and that she would have killed herself having gone mad from grief if it wasn't for him. So for Detective Moon to threaten to take him away for her, would literally mean the end of her life.)

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-16-2007, 06:44 AM

(Well, I think all that's really cool to know even if it didn't find a place to be inserted. I wish I could have gone deeper too, even though these characters are completely new to me. I loved the whole story - loved the Kait/Hikage thing!)

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-16-2007, 06:57 AM

haha well. In the actual story, one of the things Kait is trying to steal is her heart (there's a love triangle) because well Rane is actually trying to set up a marriage for her. (which Hikage hates)

And yeah Hikage's fear of people is a lot worse. xD
*chuckles*
But I'm glad you like them. I don't get to use them too often and the fear that how similar they are to Magic Kaitou, makes me not want to use them too often.