Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-20-2007, 05:45 AM

Hola, this is a kinda private back and forth story between me and my friend Cyanideislove. you're welcome to leave comments on the story so far, but please dont add a portion of the story without permission... just pm me! :D

oh, and people, please understand that while our story might be a tad random, IT ISN'T SPAM, and please dont make the mods delete this, because both of us would be neck high in the negatives if you did, and while its kind of random, it's funny, and we're having fun, and we're only even posting it here for you're and our enjoyment! please have fun reading![/u]

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-20-2007, 11:42 PM

attention: I'm thinking of using this thread I've already created as a private thread for the back and forth story my friend and I are doing. If so, I guess i'll announce it in large letters. the game would be between myself, and cyanideislove, my bestest buddy!!!!! yay. So you would be welcome to leave your comments on the story so far, but as for leaving a part of the story yourself, please dont. If you feel you have an idea for the plot, please feel fre to Personal Message me.

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2007, 02:10 AM

BEGINNING STORY:

Once upon a time, there was a pony. A bright pink pony. His name was Colei (no relation to E.Coli, believe me!) and he was currently strolling his way back to his humble abode in the country. He had just returned from an appointment at the Vet, where he'd found out he had a serious disease. Testicular cancer, to be exact. Recently, he'd been suffering from the increasingly often dizzy spell, and his neighbor, Rob, had insisted he'd visit the Animal-Doctor after finding Colei in his Rose bed.
So here we find Colei, slowly trekking his way back to his cozy home, small puncture wounds quickly knitting up, but the injury inside, far from healing. How would he ask Rob to take care of his pet Ciliate Bailius. More importantly, how did he tell Bailey (his Ciliate Bailius) that he'd only be around for so much longer?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

and on to you, Cyanide!

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 02:15 AM

[[for those reading, if anyone is reading, colei is balls in latin ^^]]

Colei sighed. All of those stupid grownups were right. Life isn't fair. In fact, life is a bitch. He needed something to cheer him up. After all, he only had a little bit longer to live. So... he galloped (his hott pink, sparkly mane flowing in the wind, which carried many flower petals and bits of fairy dust) over to a candy store.

Everyone knows chocolate is one of the best things on the face of the earth; Colei bought 20,000 pounds of the stuff, and ate it all in one sitting. Unfortunately, the large chocolate consumption started to stretch his stomach, as well as give him funky halucinations.

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2007, 02:25 AM

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

He was galloping in seemingly slow motion through the sea of tall grass and flowers just behind his house, when a tap on his side brought him to his senses. Continuing to run, he twisted his neck around to see just WHAT dare to interrupt him during his fun, relaxing run, only to see Sparticus, the white, red, and green painted plastic troll. His long hair was spiked up into large sections, each painted a different color, the paint continuing until it met up to complete the Italian flag across his chest and stomach area.
Realizing it was only Sparticus , Colei turned back around, completely ignoring the crazy troll on his back. That is, until he felt another tap, this time harder, and sharper into his left side ribs. Getting upset, he turned his path the left, and the insistant tapping stopped. Understanding what was going on, he let out an indignant snort, and turned to face the suddenly pink, blue, and purple sparkely landscape before him. Where was Sparticus leading him?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

[attention: Sparticus is real, if anyone cares! (and he really is painted the Italian flag. last time I checked, anyway. he changes colors quite often nowadays...]

and back to you, cydi!

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 02:41 AM

Sparticus pulled insistenly on Colei's mane. "We're going to be late!" he said. Colei raised his eyebrow (yes, he has eyebrows. bright BLUE ones!), but followed the little troll. Sparticus led him through a forest of pink, blue and purple sparkly shrubs that were randomly dropping fruit. When the fruit hit the ground, they burst open, releasing the scent of sex on a stick (aka fierce). Soon, Colei's coat was soaked through with the scent, and he couldn't get it out of his nostrils. Nearby, he could hear the sound of Britney Spears being blasted from a radio. That, combined with the scent, started to slowly drive him insane.

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2007, 02:49 AM

As they continued down the blindingly sparkely path, the only thoughts flying through Colei's mind were

"Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a large, white, round room. I had to pee in the corners. but there were rats in the corners! I HATE rats, they drive me CRAZY! Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. it was round. I had to pee in the corners. there were rats in the corners. I HATE rats, they drive me CRAZY! "

finally, though, they emerged into a large clearing, where as they passed through a slightly hazy white barrier, they continued through, but the smells (and thoughts XD) were held at bay by the magical wall.

Sparticus was leaning against a large rock, dead center of the clearing, and looked over at his charge, who was sniffing around the entire clearing, exploring every nook and corner of it with his long nose. It was a pity that he had to drag someone so young, and so tragically afflicted with such a tragically DEATHLY disease as Testicular Cancer, into such a stickey mess. But it wasn't as If he had much of a choice, as the entire Kingdom of all things Pink, Blue, and Purple Sparkley depended on the success of this mission.

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 02:57 AM

"Colei, I need to you pretend you have sanity for a moment, and listen to me," he said gravely. Colei looked up, and ate a butterfly that happened to be flying in front of his face. "Sanity? What's that?" he asked stupidly. Sparticus sighed. "Sanity is the most common form of insanity, and the most easy kind to deal with," he said to the wide-eyed, hott pink pony.

"The Kingdom of All Things Pink, Blue and Purple Sparkly is in trouble. Big trouble. Übertrouble!" he said. Colei gasped.

"Oh no! What kind of übertrouble?" he cried.

"Übertrouble involving..." Sparticus looked around. [Dun dun dun]

"The ultimate evil, of NORMALITY!!!!!"[/u]

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2007, 03:02 AM

Colei stumbled backwards, the shock of Sparticus's words only just beginning to sink it. Normality? This was horrible!!! The Kingdom of all things Pink, Blue, and Purple Sparkley wouldn't stand a chance against Normality! Normality tore apart dreams, and replaced them with Big red brick buildings with a large flag pole outside and a sign reading "Middle School" by the front door! Normality was the bane of all evil!

He couldn't let this happen! He had to do something! But what COULD he do, he was only your average hott pink pony with a name that means balls, who had a severe case of Testicular Cancer!

Ha. like that was going to stop him! He looked over, the fear evident in his eyes, and asked in a grave voice, "What do I do?"

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 03:10 AM

Sparticus smiled at the young (hott pink) pony's bravery. He walked over to a lime green cabinet with a large chunk missing out of the top and pulled out a fashion magazine.

"Um, Sparticus?" asked Colei, "Isn't a fashion magazine where you read about the sort of clothes normal people wear?"

"Yes," answered Sparticus. "It is one of their greatest weapons, but we can use it to our advantage."

"Just wear the opposite of what it tells you to." Colei nodded, understanding.

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2007, 03:19 AM

Colei strode over to where Sparticus was by the green cabinet, and reached up, drawing back his hand, with a fashion magazine in it. He accepted one of those synthetic cloth bags with the "Save the planet" pictures on the front, and began loading it up with volumes of Vogue, People, Star magazine, and any other magazine he could get his hoofs on (XD- oh, and Vogue, People, and Star magazine ALL dont belong to me, all rights go to someone else.. whoever they are ^^)

He then made his way over to another large rock, absentmindedly steering around any obsacles in his way while reading Vogue. Next thing he knew, he looked up, and his surroundings had gone drastically from a clearing in a pink forest, to-

have fun cyanide!

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 03:25 AM

-a black and white landscape, that resembled a work of modern art. He blinked confusedly. Where was he now?

His question was answered by a large red sign nearby with the words "Welcome to Shishcabob". Ah, he was in Shishcabob, the land of the people who wore black and white clothing with awesome patterns, and bright red lipstick. At least the sound of Britney Spears was replaced by Eiffel 65. Colei had never been much of a Britney person.

Colei made his way along the black and white checkered road, ducking as black and white polka-dotted flying monkeys whizzed over his head. On the left side of the rode, a large cat trimmed a black and white patterened hedge with a pair of tweezers.

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2007, 03:35 AM

Hmm.. If he was in Shishcabob, then that meant that Sparticus must think there was something that needed saving here! As he continued strolling down the black-and-white brick road, he passed by a stuffed cow, strapped to a post in a field.

"Hello, there! I dont suppose you would know where I could find myself some Normality?," he called out in the cows direction.

The cow looked over, the look on his face one of shock, and disgust.
"Normality? You must be one of the castle attendants, to speak so freely of Normality in this area! Are you trying to get yourself killed? Quick, scat, and run to the sanctuary of your Ruby City! (I'm sorry if this is too much of a Wizard of Oz rippof for you all... please excuse it!)

"Oh no, you have it all wrong! Well," Here he lowered his voice a little, moving closer to the cow "if you promise not to tell anyone, I was sent here to prevent the spreading of Normality before it threatens the whole kingdom of all things Pink, Blue, and Purple Sparkely!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 03:42 AM

"That is not all it threatens!" said the cow, "It's spreading everywhere. It's slowly infiltrating Shishcabob!" Colei gasped. Shishcabob was one of the most unnormal places in the entire entireness!!

"And I've heard it's even spread as far as earth!" continued the cow.

"Earth? What's earth?" asked Colei.

"It's a little blue and green ball floating around somewhere in some really boring universe," said the cow.

"I shall save everyone from the normality!" cried Colei.

"Can you untie me?" asked the cow, "Being tied up sucks." Colei nodded his pony head and broke the ropes with his SUPER DUPER PONY POWER!!!!! Yes, in a flash of pink sparkles, the rope turned into a bunch of lollipops and fell to the ground.

"Thank you!" said the cow, turning around and beginning to galump away.

"Wait!" yelled Colei, "What's your name?"

"Bovis!" called the cow, "You?"

"Colei!"

"Doesn't that mean balls?"

"Yeah!"

"...Oh... Thank you Colei! Good luck in saving the entire entireness from the threat of Normality!"

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2007, 05:41 PM

After his fate encounter with Bovis, Colei turned back to his white-and-black brick-road, and began his long and seemingly endless trek onwards. His mind was a jungle of wild thoughts at the moment, all of them clamouring to be heard first.

What should he do now? Bovis had mentioned 'the Ruby City'... Maybe he should head there and try and fix it? Bovis had spoken of it as if it were some normality infested bee's hive. Well, where there were bees, there was a Queen Bee.

So really, if he got rid of the Queen Bee, then the entire city should fall into chaos, right? And chaos was most DEFINITELY not normal. He had to get moving! all of the Kingdom of all things Pink, Blue, and Purple Sparkely depended on him!

He galloped his way down the brick road, and just as he turned a bend, he saw a shiney purple stone on the ground, and leaned over to pick it up.
Then, he heard a WHOOSh just where his head used to be, and the tree infront of him suddenly had a MONGO axe stuck in it! straightening up quickly and spinning around, he saw behing him ----

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 05:46 PM

--an incredibly NORMAL person! "Oh no!" said Colei, and tried to gallop away, but found that his feet were glued to the ground. The normal person gave a very normal cackle and pulled another axe out of it's belt.

"I heard you've been trying to resist normality," it said in a normal voice. "The Queen Bitch does not like rebels."

"Who's the Queen Bitch?" asked Colei, pulling at his feet.

"Why, she is the most normal person around. She commands all things normal, and she even gets to define what is normal and what isn't," replied the normal person. Colei narrowed his eyes; this was the queen bee he was looking for. Now he just needed to find a way to destroy her. However, his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the normal person's voice.

"Now you will die, rebel."

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2007, 05:53 PM

As the tension in the air spiked to levels unheard of, Colei was faintly aware of his pelt beginning to emit a blinding glow of pink sparkelies. as the pink proceeded to blind MR. Normal infront of him, the pink sparkles settled down by his hoofs, and next thing he knew, he could run again!

As the Normal man stayed in place, wildly waving his hands before his face trying to block out the shine, Colei was galloping away as fast as he could. He didn't stop until he was atleast 10 minutes away. But wait! Minutes were for normal people! From now on, he would have to refer to 'minutes' as 'quadquacks' and hours as 'quadquaders' ^^ seconds could just be seconds, because they were gone so fast it didn't really matter. so, he was now ten quadquacks away from MR. Normal, and he began to think on what had just happened...

How had Mr. Normal known that he was a rebel? HAD BOVIS TOLD THE QUEEN?? That would be bad... but Bovis wouldn't do something like that, would he?

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 06:01 PM

~~~Awesome music, switch to view of Bovis in the field with an anteanna popping out of his head~~~

"Mwahahaha!" cackled a dark silouhette standing in the field. "Now that I have perfected brain-taking-over technology, those puny rebels don't stand a chance!!" Yes, poor Bovis had had his mind implanted with machinary by the Queen Bitch. Only quadquacks ago, she had stuck a cable in his ear and downloaded all of his memories onto her sinister, normal computer. That's how she had alerted her minions of Colei's existence.

Now, not only had he betrayed the rebels, but he was powerless to tell them a secret that he had just learned. A very special secret about the Queen Bitch. A way that they could destroy her. You see, Bovis had found out that *static*

Normal voiceover: This is, like, the Queen Bitch. You, like, stupid little people will never discover my weakness. Bwahahahahahaa!

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 06:34 PM

~~~Back to Colei~~~

So, Colei didn't know what to do. Now that the Queen's forces were aware of his existence, he would have to be a lot more stealthy. He would have to be very careful about who he trusted to. He decided his first priority was to find the other rebels. But where would he find them?

He knew that the Ruby City would be full of normal people, so perhaps there was a rebel base there. Which way was the Ruby City anyway. Colei looked around, trying to find some sort of guiding something. Wait, what was that?

Directly ahead, Colei saw a shiny red portal with a sign over it that said "This Way To The Ruby City And The Joyful Comfort Of Normality!" Ah ha! Colei galloped over to the portal and leapt gracefully inside.

Soon, he felt energies pulling at his limbs, and swirling him all around. The portal smelt strongly of Fierce, and he could hear rap being blasted from some unknown source. All of a sudden, he was spewed out of the portal.

He looked around. Everything was pink. Above his head was a sign that said "Welcome To The Ruby City". Wait... rubies weren't pink. They were red! Colei decided to ignore this little fact, even if it was annoying.

He was surrounded by crowds of fashion victims, and wannabes, and normal people. The sound of rap was louder, and the smell of Fierce was stronger. And what was that strange feeling all over his body. Colei looked down and gasped. He was clad from head to toe in the latest fashions! He really was neck deep in normality!

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2007, 05:47 PM

He shifted unconfortably, the large, ostentatious gold "Bling" around his neck interfering with his four footed coordination. How could all these people deal with them? As he gazed around, he noticed the special way most everyone was walking so as to avoid tripping, and copied it. He didn't want to stand out, after all.

As he trotted around on three legs, the fourth on his crotch holding up his pants, he took in the sights around him, and tried to block out the horrible smell of fierce.

Then, just as he was giving up hope of ever finding a rebel base here, he noticed someone else having just as much trouble almost tripping over the oversize bling around her neck as he was. Infront of him, was a petite Siamese cat, wearing skinny darkwash blue jeans, small slip on flats, and a pink shirt that said "Purrrrr-fect". As she turned a corner, he hastily changed course to follow her, and as he turned the corner after her, he felt something tugging on his bling, and next thing he knew, he was inside a dark room, surrounded by normal looking citizens.

"what do you think you're doing, walking around so obviously non-normal here in Ruby City?! You're going to alert the soldiers where our base is!" hissed the Siamese. "Who sent you?" She inquired, unconsiously shaking his neck while speaking.

"S-sparticus" Colei managed to squeak out, his breath being knocked from his lungs with each tug.

THe look on their faces changed instantly from one of anger, to awe.
"Do you know him?"

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2007, 06:04 PM

"Yes, he sent me on the quest, and then I found Bovis and Bovis told me to come here.," said Colei. The supposedly normal citizens looked around at each other.

"You must be The One Sparticus promised to send," said a tall, thin blonde clad in skinny jeans and an extremely low cut top. She tapped her nose three times with a long, manicured nail and turned into a large tie-dye caterpillar. The rest of the normal people followed suite, all turning into brightly colored animals.

"Colei, you are aware of the great threat of Normality, right?" asked a bright orange and blue zebra. Colei nodded. "And you know that the Queen Bitch has sworn to stomp down all of those who oppose her?" Colei nodded again.

"Throughout the entire entireness, we, the Rebels, have bases stationed. Usually in large centers of normality, such as malls, or movie theaters. You will always be able to tell a rebel base apart from Normality because of the blue, pink and purple sparkles that will appear when you sing the Waffle Song. This is how you will find allies," said the tie-dye caterpillar.

"You also will have to walk around clad in Normal clothing, so you do not arrouse suspicion," added a yellow gorilla.

"Anyway," said the tie-dye caterpillar, "We have been conducting research, trying to find Normal people's weakness, here's what we have so far."

On the far wall, a large TV screen lit up.

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2007, 06:47 PM

"here's some data we've gathered over the past few weeks:"

the screen lit up, and the show begins!

'EATING HABITS:'
'Females: dont eat'
'males: eat ALOT, all the time!'
'BREEDING GROUNDS:'
'Under risers in stadiums, garden sheds, closets, attics, garages, forests, basements, just about EVERYWHERE.'

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2007, 06:58 PM

"Most commonly found in: Malls, movie theaters, schools, plazas, resturants, any large gathering areas

How To Identify A Normal Being OR A Normal Dwelling: The being/dwelling will probably smell strongly of Fierce. Rap will be playing loudly. They will be dressed exactly the same as others around them.

How To Speak Normal: When attempting to communicate with a Normal citizen, try not to sound too intelligent. They will not understand you, and that may frighten them, and then they may run away. Use the word "dude" at the front of your sentences, or at the end, or both. Say "like" a lot. Try to avoid words with more than two syllables."

A loud whirring noise made Colei tear his eyes away from the TV screen. A large printer in the corner was spewing forth multicolored pages of data on normal people. The tie-dye caterpillar handed him the stack.

"You'll need these; they will provide valuable information," she said. "Now, time is short, each quadquack that goes by, Normality erodes our freedom a little bit more." Colei took the papers, and readjusted his normal clothing.

"Good luck Colei!" the caterpillar called as he walked out of the door, "And remember, you will find who your friends are if you sing the Waffle Song!"

Lemoni
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2007, 07:07 PM

hmmmm... the waffle song... I never did ask what that was.. Maybe, if I just sing the word "waffle'' quietly, i'll see what they mean. So, if anyone was looking for Colei, they could find him slowly making his way through the large smelly room and singing 'waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle, wafffffllllleeee!'

As he passed yet another Abercrombie and Fitch (doesn't belong to me guys!), subtly gasping for air as the overwhelming stench of fierce got stronger, he spied a small store off in the corner, the large sign above it reading "Jamba Juice". 'Ah, perfect, all this walking and information has made me really thirsty!'

as he walked in, he noticed the man behind the counter shifty-eyeing everyone in the store, and walking up to the counter, Colei made quick buisness ordering one large, mango, strawberry, and banana smoothie with the protein addative, and walking away as fast as he could without seeming suspicious. He was sure that the zebra behind the counter was no ordinary zebra. he was a city guard in disguise! Colei really hoped that he hadn't acted too suspicious. after all, the queens forces already knew who he was...

After a quick stop at the restroom, and a few blowing of the noses later (to rid his nose of the horrible stench that had settled in it) Colei was once again sitting down on a bench by a large fountain, wondering where to go next. He had to take down the Queen. So.... where WAS the queen?

cyanideislove
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2007, 07:19 PM

He knew the answer lay among the *shudder* Normal people. But how could he ask them without seeming suspicious? Surely, in the Ruby City (which was pink, not red like it SHOULD be) where the Queen Bitch lived was common knowledge. Perhaps, if he eavesdropped on some Normal people, he could figure it out.

He edged toward a particularly Normal looking group of girls, all clad in skinny jeans and low cut, barely there shirts.

"Omigod, like, I heard she gave him a blowjob," said one, in an obnoxious, high-pitched voices.

"Well, I, heard that they like, you know... you know?" responded another.

"What? But she, like, would never do that?"

"You mean HE would never, like, yeah."

"No, she said she wouldn't, cuzz like, he's all gross, and yeah."

"But he was like, her boobs are too small."

"Her boobs ARE too small."

"Totally."

"She should get implants."

"Omigod, yeah!"

Colei edged away again. That definately wasn't helping. He wandered over towards a particularly Normal looking group of guys; maybe they had the information.