Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-27-2015, 08:56 PM

鉄意志
Do You Have What It Takes To Fight For Your Ideals? Or Will You Be Crushed By Someone Else's Will?

The forest of Lithar, is home to many exotic and unique people and creatures. It seems to stand in a forgotten time all its own, many having never ventured out into the world beyond the tree line. Those who have, are aware of technological advances and more that have grown on the outside, but few bring little if anything back with them. Lithar is respected in its connection to nature, those who call it home often do not wish to change to much of its beauty. A year ago, an organization from the outside world calling themselves the Kyōkonaishi came to the forest. They made their way into the center of the forest, which the inhabitants found as the most sacred place within the forest, and they destroyed it. They took a large cunk of the massive forest, to build a large futuristic city they called Centuria. Within the city, technology and power flurished. It attracted those with ambition and power, gaining strength to the Kyōkonaishi over time. The beings and creatures inhabiting the forest were furious.

These beings had come here without permission, destroyed their land, and built a city on their land. The city had one goal, driven by the goal of the Kyōkonaishi. To expand and assimilate. The Kyōkonaishi's leader saw the world as corrupt and evil, a breeding ground for weakness and those who would only lead the world into chaos. To avoid such things and build a world that would thrive and grow, the leader sought to bring the entire world under their rule. A world build under their own vision and ideals. This meant that those who refused their ideals, or those who were to weak to keep up with a world moving forward, would be taken care of along the way. Many inhabitants of Lithar sought to oppose the Kyōkonaishi and as a result, many battles between the two sides have broken out over the area. Neither side willing to give an inch. There are others, within both sides, who have their own ideals and dreams. Some have the will to fight for them, while others conform to be a part of something stronger. Attempting to secure a place for themselves in the side they view as winning. Whatever views or ideals these people have, one thing is clear. There is only one rule within this game. The strong survive and change the world.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-27-2015, 08:57 PM

Information:

Pending

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-27-2015, 09:15 PM

Rules:

1. Follow All Mene Rules
2. PM all profiles to me.
3. Keep OOC in the OOC NOT in the rp.
4. Post a paragraph minimum per post.
5. No god modding
6. No Gary or Mary Sues.
7. You can choose a fantasy/mythological character to play. Characters do not have to be human. I will not however, accept Neko or Kitsune characters. People tend to go to those two way to often. So be creative.
8. If you are going to be gone for a longer period of time, please alert us.
9. This is a semi open roleplay. This means, that although to you have to send characters to me for approval, you can have more than one character, or you can have your characters come and go in the area as needed per your schedule. I will keep a "Status" area on each character, telling which are currently active or not. You can tell me if you wish to put a character on a certain status, such if you are going to be gone for awhile. That way, if you need to be gone and unable to roleplay, but want to possibly keep a character open to come back to when time opens up, the profile and option will still be there for you.
10. Respect me and my judgement as the creator of the rp, as well as respect all members of the roleplay.

Links:

OOC

Profile Skeleton:

[img]Appearance[/img]
Name:
Race:
Sexuality:
Powers:
Information on Character:

As long as you have at least those basic areas, you can be as vague or as detailed as you wished. Think of the profile as your character's ID. You can get creative if you wish on the layout, or keep it simple. As I said, characters do not have to be human, they can be a mythical or fantasy race with the exception of neko or kitsune. They can also be a simple human, no everyone has to have powers. It is really up to you.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 03-28-2015 at 12:27 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-27-2015, 09:17 PM

Reserved

For later use