pumpkins
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2009, 10:15 PM

I have to say, it depends. I have a love-hate-relationship with art.
If we think art as paintigs and drawings and movies and music, then yes, most of it, but then again it can make me feel like i wanted to kick the artist's face. For example, i love rock, but jazz makes me aggressive. Pop art, jugend and dada are cool, but fauvism or neoplasticism are just... well.. i don't like them. Seriously, red square in the middle of a blank canvas, and here you are, a masterpiece called 'pain of the soul' or something else as genious.
I also have a love-hate-relationship with hollywood. And my hair. hahahaha.

kishura
☠ Kishura ☠

Old 07-26-2009, 10:17 PM

I would hate the person who hates arT! XD Art is like everything to me its a way i can express myself without caring what the world has to say :)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-28-2009, 07:09 AM

I like art... T_T but I horribly suck at it... I wanna be able to draw but it feels so hopeless >.<"

marialomasee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2009, 05:57 PM

I like drawing anime and watching them too. for example I drew this picture...... see this link, I uploaded in that link...

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/6626/scan00054hh.jpg

Last edited by marialomasee; 07-28-2009 at 06:00 PM..

blaze of ice
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to blaze of ice

Old 07-28-2009, 08:49 PM

I love almost all aspects of art! It kind of is my life... xD I love to draw, though I don't think I'm that great at it, despite what my friends seem to think. I also love to decorate everything. The walls in my room used to be covered in giant collages before we painted them, because I was sick of looking at plain boring white walls. :3

If someone told me they hated art, I honestly would find it hard to believe since it's such a vast subject.

13th
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2009, 12:25 PM

Of course I like it X3
I love to draw and most art inspires me a lot. I like to watch others' art and I like to go to all kinds of museums. I want to see all the details. I like everything that inspires, and art is somehow a part of my life.
Blah blah blah...

BlackMage KaiheiTsukiredi
Kaihei Tsukiredi the Black Mage

Old 08-02-2009, 02:59 PM

I have never met the person who hated art and I doubt that I would meet that someone in real life. As for myself, I love art. I feel that art is the door to one's creativity and that he or she has the freedom to create what their minds protray with just one writing tool and a piece of paper.

Total Error
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2009, 12:17 PM

I love to draw because it helped me over coming my anger issues. It made me focus on many details in many other things. I have poor knowledge when it comes to art in general but i sure do know what to do when i'm down or in need to print what i think of instead of typing it. Drawing is a great hobby. It doesn't only put your hands into action! it puts every cell of your brain into a wonderful storm ;U.

LittleFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 05:57 AM

Love it, I really don't know what I'd do without it because it's a good way for me to spend my time. Also it's something I ahv ein common with my friends

StarWand
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2015, 10:22 PM

For me it would have to depend on the type of art and what's being represented in that art. Sometimes beautiful masterpieces do not appeal to me quite as much as they appeal to others, but considering the fact that I'm all for pink and sparkles, if it's REALLY SPARKLY and REALLY PINK then chances are it is a good art piece in my opinion. But that's only my personal opinion. It varies from person to person.

Love and kisses!

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 10-29-2016, 07:23 PM

I love art, and I hate it too lols. It just depends, on what it brings out in me. Sometimes, it releases stress. Sometimes, it feeds my stress levels. It's dependant on so many factors. I hate when I draw something, and it just doesn't work out how I envisioned. I wish I could be more accepting, because not every piece is going to be fantastic. But it's just the hum bug in me, coming out haha.