TunaFishSalad
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2011, 11:20 AM

Gosh, anyone still here?

Moxie
Irritated Scientist
Send a message via ICQ to Moxie Send a message via AIM to Moxie Send a message via Yahoo to Moxie

Old 08-13-2011, 12:18 PM

I am out and about. The little grub worm is sated and sleeping. Though he may wake up into a little ball of hungry rage at any time. All he does is eat, sleep and poop after all.

TunaFishSalad
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2011, 12:20 PM

LOL at first I thought you where making a reference to a creature in the Dr Who universe, then I realised you were talking about your baby >W>

Moxie
Irritated Scientist
Send a message via ICQ to Moxie Send a message via AIM to Moxie Send a message via Yahoo to Moxie

Old 08-13-2011, 12:27 PM

That would make an interesting Dr Who creature, wouldn't it. Sort of like an Adipose- but not.

TunaFishSalad
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2011, 12:49 PM

Haha yeap.
And also very strange >w>

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 12:51 PM

The costume would harken back to old school BBC fabulousness. Paper mache, duct tape and odd bit of string laying about.

Parasitic Panda
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2011, 01:16 PM

wow, I feel like I have hit the dead hour here.... no one is around. Guess I'll go poke around the TARDIS for a bit. Maybe see if I can't find some new rooms. I promise not to touch any buttons or levers ;)

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 01:22 PM

I too have noticed that it seems rather dead around here. Ah well. I suppose I can find other way to amuse myself.

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 08-13-2011, 01:41 PM

I just realised the event should have ended by now. Oh well, better enjoy it while it lasts. Also, to all the new people who joined us for the event, remember to check out our regular thread in the Menewsha Nation (the link is on the first page of this thread) and subscribe to it for more Who-lovin' all year round! :)

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 01:43 PM

I think the event will end this afternoon/evening. It would be great to see more people join us over in the non-event TARDIS.

ljosberinn

Old 08-13-2011, 01:54 PM

Yeah, I just saw the post from jelly that it's been extended by one day! :) That's good, as I have 38 pies and I would like to get one more of the event rares.. been a bit too busy to participate properly.

Though I also really want to try to convince my partner we should watch more Doctor Who.. not sure how well that would go down though, as the cricket is on, and that's kind of holy.. >.>

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 02:46 PM

I would also like to get an event rare. But I am a ways off. I am not very good at just hanging about and posting randomly for pies. I have never done well at the events. *chuckle

ljosberinn

Old 08-13-2011, 02:52 PM

Yeah, me neither.. I like the event for making threads like this, and getting a lot of new people to come and join the regular thread, and for how busy Mene gets while the event is on, but to be honest, I think the event items and rares have been getting much less interesting in the last two years or so.. I used to absolutely love them, and post like crazy to get at least two sets, but now I'm just like meh, I might get one or two items (like now), but I'm not that bothered really. >.<
Though to be honest, I am sure it used to be a lot easier to earn enough for the rares. These ones are really pricy, even for multi-items..

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 03:36 PM

I would like the Hat rare and the Kite Rare, but I have accepted that I probably wont get them. In general I'm okay with that. I don't feel like I need to troll multiple threads and post constantly just to get enough 'event money' to get things.

I do have to say that I find the old timey bathing suits cute- but I don't feel the need to get them in all the colors.

ljosberinn

Old 08-13-2011, 03:45 PM

I'm just getting the balloons and if I get enough money, the pie. But in general I don't find them interesting enough to be posting like mad all week. The bathing suits are cute, but just not my style. That's it though.. Mene's items have been getting so "cute" all the time, especially at events. It's all too fluffy for my tastes.. xD

Anyway, be back in a bit, getting my head shaved.