musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 08-29-2011, 11:09 PM

Imagine you are given the opportunity to step through a time machine, and you decide to take up the mysterious strangers who invented it up on their offer. But you can only go to one certain time period, which is already established and cannot be changed. What would you guess it would be? 2072? 1865? 1600s? If those were your guesses, you're wrong.

If you were to step into this freaky time machine these strangers offered you to use, of course you wouldn't heed your mother's warnings of not talking to strangers, you would be taken to the 1940s in central Germany, which is where this roleplay takes place. Berlin in the early 1940s was not a happy place, and was not sunshine and lollipops.

Now don't think this is some kind of being sent back in time roleplay. The previous tale of the time machine was merely to establish the setting of this roleplay. And it's a dark setting indeed.

It's 1939. Hitler has hailed for six years and it doesn't seem like he's going to lose power any time soon. Things are getting worse and worse for Germany with every passing second, but most find it futile to resist. People are dying, babies are crying, and the Nazis are smiling.

In every situation, a person has a preference or alliance as to where they stand in the situation. Agree, disagree, play both sides, stay neutral, etc. Good & evil, light & dark, right & wrong.

And this is where you come in to hand.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-30-2011 at 12:49 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 08-29-2011, 11:14 PM

+ Nazi
+ Jew
+ Gypsy
+ Rebel Member
+ Undercover Rebel Member
+ Spy
+ Fugitive
+ Foreigner (in the wrong place at the wrong time)

Who you choose to be, what you choose to stand for, and where your loyalty lies are all choices for you to make. Decisions that have already been set into motion. Decisions that could kill millions, save millions, or simply fade into the past.

Your choice affects everything here. What will happen to you, what you will become, if you will live or die.

These are desperate times, my friend. And desperate times call for desperate measures.

musikfreakx

Old 08-29-2011, 11:28 PM

Every action has a consequence.
{Rules}
+01. No god modding. If this were a relationship you would not wear the pants, so don't act like you do.
+02. On the subject of pants, keep your privates where they belong. This is PG16 as far as romance and sexual content.
+03. This is a very literate roleplay. That means that you should post AT LEAST a seven to nine sentence long paragraph. I prefer three paragraphs or more, but I understand writer's block happens. Do NOT make this a habit, however.
+04. Please keep the gender ratio even. If there is an abundance of females, please have a male character. You can have up to three characters if you like (I usually prefer everyone to have two- one male, one female), as long as you can handle them.
+05. No flaming or ignoring anyone. You can take your drama anywhere but here. Drama in the roleplay, however, is encouraged.
+06. Cussing is fine. Just do not make it every other word.
+07. Third person point of view.
Italics for thoughts.
"Bold quotations" for spoken words.
No txt spk. They didn't have cell phones then.
+08. PM your profiles to me with the title of "Until we close our eyes for good."
+09. Obey all of my rules and Mene's rules.
+10. I have the right to add, remove, or edit any and all rules.

"No I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know I wish I could
No there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good"

musikfreakx

Old 08-29-2011, 11:57 PM

Do you even know who you are?

{Profile code}

PHP Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"]Character name[/SIZE][/FONT]
[
IMG]Picture of your characterREAL please[/IMG]
[
FONT="Garamond"]"Quote here"[/FONT]

[
SIZE="1"]-[COLOR="Red"]x[/COLOR]-[/SIZE][/CENTER

[
center] [COLOR="darkslategray"][SIZE="1"]Names are forgotten so easily;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[
FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Full name[/COLOR][/FONT]

[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]But alibis are so much better;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[
COLOR="darkred"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Nick name[/FONT][/COLOR]

[
COLOR="darkslategray"][SIZE="1"]I've seen enough of the world;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="darkred"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]## years old.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]And it first started on;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Birth date[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]Some are good at disguises, but this is the truth;[/SIZE]
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="darkred"]Gender[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Love has no limits, or at least so I'
ve been told;[/SIZE]
[
FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Sexuality. {Heterosexualhomosexualbisexual}[/COLOR][/FONT]

[
COLOR="Red"]-[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]x[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]-[/COLOR]

[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Tales of a soon to be dead man;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[
COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Bio hereOne large paragraph will do. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="red"]Underneath easy lies and vacant goodbyes;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[
FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DimGray"]Personality hereincluding your personality traits as well as fearslikesdislikesOne large paragraph will do.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Sometimes it's hard not to forget who you are;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Who/what you are as far Jewish, Nazi, Polish, Gypsy, undercover rebel member, etc. (See second post for some listings.)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Secrets from the grave aren'
t dead for long;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[
COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Any secrets/unknown things about you[/FONT][/COLOR]

[
SIZE="1"]-[COLOR="Red"]x[/COLOR]-[/SIZE]

[
IMG]OPTIONAL extra picture of you character here. If you do not wish to thissimply erase from [IMGto [/IMG] [/IMG][/CENTER

musikfreakx

Old 08-30-2011, 12:26 AM

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover
{Short character info; full profiles can be seen on the OOC thread}

+ Juliet Sophia LaRaux
+ 19
+ Gypsy; Rebel Leader

+ Demetri Mason LaRauz
+ 21
+ Gypsy; Rebel member undercover/posing as a Nazi

+ Jennavieve Olivia Brownin
+ 22
+ German Rebel

+ Nikolas Erhard Fuchs
+ 23
+ Nazi Soldier

+ Johnny James Dark
+ 19
+ Nazi Soldier

Last edited by musikfreakx; 09-01-2011 at 01:11 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 08-30-2011, 12:31 AM

For the bare necessities and the curious mind;

musikfreakx

Old 08-30-2011, 12:55 AM

There are many rules to life, but some are more important than others.
{Important info}

+ Right now, only those who stated interested in the original request thread are allowed to send in profiles. *However*, if someone does not end up joining, a spot will open up. Maybe later another spot will open up and someone will be accepted. If you would like to be notified if there is ever an opening, please PM me and I will keep you posted.

+ NOT posting yet, but accepting those who were sent the link.

+Don't forget the setting of the roleplay and the time period. This means no cell phones, no Internet, etc.

musikfreakx

Old 08-30-2011, 12:57 AM

Keep on looking kid, you're not welcome here.
{Reserved Space}

musikfreakx

Old 09-01-2011, 12:45 AM

Beautiful moon light danced patterns on Juliet's soft, golden skin as she stood at the river's edge. As she glanced over her left shoulder, pushing her long brown-red locks behind her ear with one hand, she could still flickers of candle light darting over tree trunks, growing farther and farther away. They looked like fireflies, making steady paths away from her until one by one they vanished into the darkness.

The night was foggy, giving an ominous feel to the dark and dismal forest. Wind whispered through the branches of the multitude of trees, hauntingly sweet and hushed noises. A few crickets chirped a sad lullaby all around her, light enough to not annoy the girl but not too quiet so she couldn't hear the oddly beautiful song they made with their legs.

A gentle sigh escaped her full, rosy lips as she pulled the twin towel off of her body, where it had been wrapped around her like a tiny dress, and discarded it on the ground. She kicked off a pair of simple sandals before raking her fingers through her long wavy tendrils which stopped just at the tip of her butt. The Gypsy woman pulled the abundance of thick hair over one shoulder and gracefully glided closer to the river, bending her right knee and sticking the big toe on her left foot into the barely moving current of dark water.

It was a summer night in 1939, and the water was cool and refreshing compared to the heat she had experienced through out the day. She tilted her face up towards the stars, her eyes tracing the Little Dipper and then the Big Dipper. The constellations made her lips pull up at the corners, producing a dimple on the left side of her mouth. Little Dipper and Big Dipper, little sister and big brother, her and Demetri. She sent out a silent prayer, wishing and hoping for her brother to be OK, that he went through another day without his cover being blown.

Juliet was a long five foot ten and a half, tall for a girl. She was a lean 129 pounds, with curves in just the right places and an hourglass figure. Her eyes were the color of the German sky in the day time, with long dark eyelashes casting shadows on her high cheek bones in the light illuminating from the seemingly close moon.

The Nazi-Rebel leader stretched her now bare limbs, her nudity secluded in the isolated river in the forest. At last she cracked her knuckles and jumped into the slow moving river, the cool temperature at first making her bones shake inside her shivering skin. As she surfaced back up, kicking her long legs to propel herself to the surface, she breathed in the warm summer air. As she kicked her legs to stay floating, the cool temperature's effect seemed to vanish in thin air.

Her kind, the Gypsies though they preferred to be called Romas, moved around often, afraid to stay in one place two long. They all lived in large tents at the moment, which were hard to come by but very large and spacious. Growing up that way, Juliet Sophia LaRaux actually loved her way of life. Well, loved it, before Hitler came into power. She had gotten to see many places, try different things, meet new people, and learn so much, including many languages. But that was before her parents were murdered and her people went into hiding.

Juliet hummed a soft Roma lullaby as she rubbed her personal soap bar all over her body, the reflection of the moon present int he water and making the soft waves glisten and sparkle like diamonds. The beautiful nineteen year old found footing on the bottom of the river, able to stand barely unmoved by the barely-there current.

Suddenly a twig snapped, a sound Juliet had learned early on to look out for. She was extremely aware of her surroundings, noticing the most minute movement, the most hushed sound. This time was no exception, and she froze, the soap slipping out of her hand in the current. She heard more rustling, the sound of foot steps. Heavy, boot clad foot steps. And the only heavy stepping, large boot wearing people she knew of were the Nazis. Though she thought she only heard one set of footsteps, fear still squeezed her heart as tight as possible.

Her heart beat in her chest like a caged butterfly dying to get out, her breath catching in her throat. She slowly swam closer to the river's edge, desperately reaching for her towel. It was just out of grasp, and to get it she would have to get out of the river, which would defeat the purpose of staying hidden in the water.

Stifling an exasperated groan, Juliet ducked her head under the clear water and slowly pulled back up, so that everything below her eyes was under the water.

She bent her knees, crouching low and still peering above the water, a few droplets of water dropping from her thick eyelashes and back into the river itself. Her hands clenched under the water and she felt a slight tremble pass through her body, a chill making its cold path down her spine.

As her eyes watched a shadow slowly moving closer, she took a large breath and dunked under the water, cheeks puffing out to hold the air in. If she was lucky, the mystery person would just move on by, away from the momentary Gypsy/Rebel hide out. If she was lucky, they wouldn't see her thin towel on the dark ground. If she was lucky, she'd go unnoticed and when she had to absolutely come up for air, they would be gone. But she had never been a lucky person.

----

Another house. Oh, I hope it's empty, the blue eyed, blond haired twenty one year old male thought to himself. His uniform fit snug on his body, but Demetri wished he wasn't wearing it. Wished he didn't have to pose as his enemy, wished Hitler had never come to power. But no matter how much wishing he did, he knew he couldn't change things. At least not at the moment.

With the strap of his gun around his neck, hands on the rifle as he slowly opened the door, only three other Nazis with him, his eyes made a quick search of the room. As he hoped, no one was in the main living room. His sad blue eyes darted over the walls, taking in pictures of the members of the family that inhabited the house. He saw a large star of David adorning one wall and it made him cringe. He hoped they were long gone by now. Oh God how he hoped.

"Search the property, I'll look for the family," he ordered his troops, already having gained a high rank in the army. Though he didn't want to be in the spot he was in, he knew he was surviving a purpose. As a Rebel member under cover, he had to be careful what he said and did, but he knew he was helping the Cause.

"Sir, we should all search the house first," a young soldier said and stared him in the eye before looking away from the intensity of Demetri Mason LaRaux's glare.

"Did I say search the house first? Did I say tell me your thoughts and opinions? Did I say you could disobey the order I just gave? Answer me soldier," Demetri barked in an angry voice, making sure to act as possibly infuriated as he could. Obviously his acting abilities were working and he saw the three soldiers' faces go white. The soldier who had spoken out let out a mouse like 'yessir' and darted out of the house.

Sighing once the trio was gone, Demetri let go of his gun, letting it fall against his hard chest. His brow un-furrowed and he slowly stepped through the house. A dark book case was pushed against the wall and he used his strength to slide it out of the way, revealing a trap door in the wall. It was a commonly used disguise and he briefly glanced over his soldiers to make sure the lower Nazis weren't anywhere near.

He pulled open the door and four sets of terrified dark eyes blinked at him. Though it was night time, he could still see the faces and make out a mother and father clutching their son and daughter close. The siblings clasped hands together and the little girl, only six at most, let out a whimper.

Demetri put a finger up to his lips and made a barely audible 'shh'. They shook in fear and watched him carefully, predicting their deaths. "Hide here until morning. Do not leave no matter what. In the morning gather your things and head through the forest behind your home. Get to the coast. The boats there will take you away from here and to Sweden. Pack enough food for a few days and your closest belongings," he instructed in a deep, velvety voice.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you," the father said and clasped his hand, shaking it gratefully. Demetri grinned at them and shrugged his broad, strong shoulders, his pearly whites bright and shining.

"I'm part of the Rebel Cause. Just doing my part," he said with a wink and also shook the hand of the mother, as well as gently rubbing the two childrens' heads and pulled away from the door. He closed it as silent as a mouse and pushed the dark wood book shelf back into place just as sneakily, toned muscles easily moving it back.

His hands gingerly ran over the bookshelf and he quickly grabbed the Hebrew Bible and a family photo album. He grabbed a few other items such as two blankets from the couch and a family portrait from the wall, tucking them into the cupboard under the sink in the nearby, small kitchen. He left the door opened just a bit, knowing the mother of the family would notice it. He didn't want anyone who came in after him to destroy those few objects, and prayed that no one would find the family.

His long legs, he was six foot three and a quarter, swiftly carried him to the front door, clasping his hands behind his back as he watched his soldiers returned. They said there was no one nearby and still looked slightly afraid of him. The thought made him want to chuckle, but instead he cleared his throat to keep from letting the laugh out.

"No one inside. Must have already left. That's it for the night. Return to your homes or barracks," he ordered. The Nazi soldiers either lived in barracks or their own homes, though sometimes they inhabited Jewish houses they had taken after killing the actual owners. Luckily due to Demetri's rank, he was not forced to live in the barracks or a house with the other Nazis, and the other soldiers assumed he had a house he returned to.

The men all made their way back to the car, driving down a path where Demetri got out, the youngest soldier, eighteen, taking his place at the wheel. It would be a three mile walk back to the right path, then another mile for Demetri to get to the Gypsy get away he and his sister lived in.

Sighing to himself, he began making the trek back the way he had came, though he was glad it wasn't all too far from where he was. He let his mind wonder away, hands in the pockets of his uniform and his head in the clouds.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 09-01-2011 at 12:52 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-01-2011, 04:09 AM

Arching her back Jenna stretched her tight muscles. For hours now she had been busy cleaning and fixing the rebel's weapons. Anything to do with them she was the go to girl. For some reason she was so in-tuned with weapons it was just natural. Setting down the knife she had been sharpening Jenna stood up from her stool.

Sweaty and tired she decided she needed a little break from working. She had been so engrossed with her work she had missed lunch and dinner. Stomach growling Jenna glared down at it. First she needed to go take a bath in the river, then she could find some food and then maybe sleep.

Picking up her gun and a knife she recently just sharpened Jenna made her way over to her personal tent. Going inside she threw the two weapons down on her bed and grabbed a fresh set of clothes and a towel. Strapping her knife onto her thigh for the walk she grabbed her clothes and towel in her left hand, while her right held her pistol. Jenna never went anywhere without some type of weapon on her.

Walking out of her tent she made her way in the dark to the river. She was just about to walk out of the tree line when she spotted a dark form in front of her. Frowning Jenna crouched down and studied the form. She almost cursed when she realized the form was wearing a Nazi uniform. Juliet was suppose to be here somewhere. Setting her clothes and towel on the ground Jenna put her pistol in the holster strapped on her lower back. Then pulling her knife out she crept forward.

When she was close enough she sprang up on the soldier's back. Wrapping her left arm around his forehead, her legs tight around his waist and her blade pressed hard against his neck. "Drop any weapon your holding right now or I will slice your throat open. Go ahead see if I'm bluffing," she growled out her German accent thick with anger. To make her point know Jenna pressed her blade down a bit harder, causing a drop of blood to form on the mans neck. She wasn't going to chance anything. Jenna would die protecting any of the rebels.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 09-01-2011, 04:25 AM

Walking cautiously through the trees and bushes, the young male in uniform, a rifle in hand along with a flashlight, Nikolas was doing his routinely check. Making sure that nothing escaped their eyes. Just in case anyone had managed to evade their searches and hidden out where the Nazi would think last to look.

On this particular night, he was alone, having gone ahead to check the trees and surrounding area. Better to surprise someone without the telltale signs of a couple of soldiers. Lately there were more and more Jews and other 'imperfect' people they were capturing. It was probably because those that were in hiding usually ran out of supplies and escaped their hiding places in order to scavenge for food in the forest.

Whatever the case, it was his job to report what he found. Usually he followed the orders. Sometimes he did not. The German brunette was not completely brainwashed, or heartless. At least, not anymore. At one point, he'd been naive and gullible.

Scoping the area, he didn't see anything wrong, besides the slight tromping the others were making. A light scowl made it's way on his face as he heard it breaking the peacefulness of the forest. The idiots were probably alerting everyone within hearing distance with their lack of secrecy. Rolling his eyes, he heard the sounds of a river up ahead. Shinning up a light, it being a bit darker than he was used to, he looked around for anything out of ordinary.

Sharp eyes caught the sight of a piece of cloth. Raising an eyebrow, he looked around, at the surface of the river, stepping closer to the water. Of course, he saw nothing. Before he could do anything however, he heard movement and a sudden weight on himself. Almost cursing, he stayed still. The form was female, that much he was certain. The voice only confirmed it.

The order she gave didn't seem very good to him. Considering shed have to get off his back. The rifle was strapped on. "If I am unarmed, what's to stop you from harming me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he tried not to move. He resisted a wince as he felt the knife cut.

Just his luck, to have something happen like this. If the others heard of it, he'd never be able to live it down. "Just so you know, there's others, so... if you kill me, it won't do any good." His tone was neutral, but low. He didn't want the help from the others yet.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 09-04-2011 at 07:32 PM..

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-02-2011, 02:52 AM

Unable to fall asleep, Johnny walked out the resting area, looked to his left and heard silence. That’s what I wanted to hear…absolutely nothing. Johnny crouched down on the muddy dirt, took out a cigarette from his right pocket, lit it up and blew puffs of smokes into the air. Hoping something exciting to happen, he just sat in silence, smoking his cigarette. After he was done, he got up and walked over to the weaponry to check on their condition. The guards that were to watch over the supplies happen to have passed out, Johnny’s blonde hair ruffled as the wind blew at him, sniffing in the intake of alcohol the guards had, he grimaced. Idiots. Johnny tip-toed inside the tent and looked at the guns, detonator, bullets and knives that his father personally supplied to the troop, he felt quite happy.

Finishing up his task on the weaponry check-up, his deep-blue eyes glimmered, his blonde hair a little bit dirtied up over the constants training, he walked out of the tent. Having passed quite some time beaming at the weapons inside, Johnny felt much better rather than being down and depressed, he was more cheerful. His smile as wide as a banana, his eyes holding onto a light, he felt like everything was quite good. That nothing could go wrong. Johnny turned his head to some slight noises on the other field, Training, what a drag. He felt a sudden rush to join his troops as he didn’t want to be late, being punctual was always a good thing.

After joining his troops of shooting, reloading and crawling. He felt his stomach growl for food, looking to his left and right, seeing his troops moving around, socializing, he felt alone. As he slowly walked away to the cafeteria area, he tried to avoid getting hit by the hundreds of people walking around.

Last edited by lightkanna; 09-05-2011 at 01:18 AM..

Nonsensical
Keeper of Keeps

Old 09-05-2011, 11:30 PM

Frei perched atop a rooftop, taking in his surroundings as he rested. There were only a handful of people still wandering about, all in groups to better protect themselves. Though, "wandering" would be the wrong word. Nowadays, no one "wandered". If they went anywhere, they had a destination in mind, a destination that was worth going out for.

He hadn't been there long, but Frei could already tell the changes after Hitler's reign. The badges and bands, home invasions, fights breaking out... none of that used to take place. People of all ages could walk the streets without fear. Now, it was rare to see children outside playing - it was rare to see anyone having even a smidgen of fun.

That is, besides the Nazis. Many of them seemed to enjoy causing people pain just to show that they could. And who could stop them if they decided to beat someone until they lay splayed out on the ground, facedown in a pool of their own blood, either unconscious or dead?

Would it really be so bad to be killed? Even if it was a slow death, it'd still be quicker than being alive, knowing that the chances of survival are slim to none. That everything you strived towards and everyone you love will be taken away. That- his thoughts were broken by a commotion a few houses down.

Frei peered over the the ledge, curious to see what it was about. From his location, though, he could neither hear nor see anything that could determine the situation. Just as he was about to jump down to get a better view, the soldiers departed. Whatever it had been about, there were more of them than he could've handled on his own.

One... two... then what? What comes after two? Frustrated that he couldn't count the soldiers, Frei jumped up and continued sprinting across the rooftops.

Last edited by Nonsensical; 09-12-2011 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: Changing "Rayne" to "Frei" because the name is growing on me. XD;

musikfreakx

Old 09-06-2011, 05:36 PM

Juliet's lungs felt like they were going to burst, like the time she had gotten bronchitis. A cough bubbled in her throat, making her wrench her body under the water. She twisted her bare torso, blue eyes springing open as she fought to maintain herself under the cool river water. She heard some noise above and let out a puff of air, causing a riplet of bubbles to shoot up towards the river's surface.

Swimming a few paces away so she'd at least have that distance, she kicked off from the bottom of the river, springing to the top like her life depended on it. Which technically, when she thought about it, it did. She sucked in a large breath, followed by another. And another. And another. Once she no longer felt lke she was going to die, she coughed and took a mouthful of water from the river, swishing it in her mouth and swallowing.

At long last she looked ahead of her, seeing Jenna perched on a Nazi'd back, making Juliet laughed. Though Juliet was a tough cookie, she knew she would be at a disadvantage if Jenna hadn't turned up. Thankfully though, that hadn't happened. Juliet didn't want a repeat of that night two months ago.

"Shield his eyes," she said to Jenna, not wanting the soldier to see her bare naked body. Though it was quite a sight to see. Perfectly toned, lithe from working out and dancing, accenting curves just where they should be, strong arms and a long frame. She hoisted herself from the river and onto the ground, scowling now that she realized she no longer had her bar of soap. Things like that were hard to come by for the Gypsies, and the fact that she had dropped hers in the river instantly put a damper on her mood.

She quickly darted back to her thin white towel, wrapping it around her tan body before she cleared her throat, signaling it was OK for the soldier's eyes to be uncovered. She scowled at him, brow furrowed and blue eyes hard and cold.

"Why are you here," she said and stepped forward, the towel wrapped around her and tucked in at a corner so she could freely move but it would still stay tucked around her small body. She rolled her lean shoulders and then her neck, hearing a distinct crack in her neck.

"What's to stop her, or myself, from hurting you? Oh, I don't know, the fact that we're not cold blooded monsters like you and your men," she said in her light sorpano tone, which was low and quiet, barely containing her anger. She stepped towards him, a few driplets of water sliding down her arms, legs, shoulders, and just to the tip of her 34C breasts which were covered by her towel.

She gently grabbed the knife from his neck and cut the strap of the rifle before returning the dagger to Jenna's hand, taking the gun and checking it over. She smiled as she saw it was fully loaded, then frowned once more at the man. He was surprisingly extremely attractive, but the fact somehow just made her angrier at him.

"One Nazi down is a small step, but still a step," she said and muttered curses at him in Greek, running the fingers of her right hand through her long locks, which were slowly beginning to dry. With that she looked over her shoulder, hearing the sounds of the other Nazis footsteps growing farther away. It made her lips curl up into a devious grin. "Looks like the others are leaving you. Guess we're in for a treat then. What's your name," she demanded and raised an eyebrow, daring him to smart mouth her.

At long last Demetri was back in the forest near the Gypsy and Rebel camp. He could see tiny shots of light through the trees, smell the smoke from the fires, and hear a few oddly happy voices. As he took a look behind him, he thought he saw a far off shadow dart across the roofs of houses, though he brushed it off his shoulders considering it was so far away. He had killer eye sight and senses, but he doubted the figure could see him.

Making his way between trees, around traps the Rebels had set up that more than most Nazis fell for, he whistled lightly to himself. His breath caught in his throat and he ducked behind the trunk of a humongous tree as a party of Nazis left the forest. They must not have gotten too close and it appeared they hadn't sensed the camp. Relief flooded through him as the naive men left the scene.

The tall blond sighed to himself, ruffling his own hair with one of his hands as he squinted to make out the scene near the river. He saw a small figure on what appeared to be a man's back, and another figure rising from the river. He couldn't make any of the figures out and waited to see what was happening before slyly and steathily getting closer.

Within a few long strides he appeared right behind Juliet and covered her eyes, making her nearly jump out of her skin. As she turned on her heel, having let out a slight yelp, he jumped back and put his hands up in mock surrender. His little sister glared angrily at him, but soon pushed herself up on her toes and threw her small arms around his neck.

"Hey Jules," he said and laughed as she called him his childhood nickname, Dem Dem. It took him a minute to remember the others and he finally looked at Jenna perched atop the Nazi's back. Juliet went back to glaring at him, seemingly waiting for an answer, and took the sight in.

He bowed his head to Jenna in a gentlemanly manner and winked at her. "Hey kiddo," he said teasingly to the redhead. Even though she was a year older than him, he had referred to her as kiddo for the last few years, especially because he towered over her. Soon enough he turned a steely glare to the solider in front of him. "You're lucky your soldiers were too dumb to come much closer, or else it wouldn't be a pretty ending for them," he said in a thickly accented voice as most Gypsies had. He was very good at covering it up and using a fake and convincing German accent, but now he saw no need for it.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-07-2011, 03:33 AM

Listening to the Nazi Jenna let out growl. "I am not some disgusting Nazi, I'm not you. I have no problems with killing but I will not kill someone that's unarmed. You'll just have to trust me I guess. But if you do move I will maim you." She ignored his comment about the others but kept her ears and eyes open. Jenna was not one that got surprised easily.

When Juliet came up to the surface Jenna almost let out a sigh of relief. She had been sure the leader had dunked under and had been worried about how long. When she told her to shield the Nazi's eyes Jenna complied. Lowering the arm that was wrapped around his forehead she cover up his eyes. When she got the signal she moved her arm back up to his forehead.

She let Juliet take her knife from her and cut off his rifle. Once she had it back in her hand it was instantly back at his throat. Then when a figure jumped up behind her header Jenna tensed but soon realized it was her brother.

He made it completely clear who it was when he called her kiddo. Glaring at Demetri, she stuck her tongue out at him. Jenna tried not to laugh, he was the only one she would let call her by something other than her name. She knew he called her kiddo because he towered over her. Though Jenna was pretty tall at 5' 8" Demetri was a tower. "Hey Dem," she finally said back. Then without warning Jenna dropped from the mans back and kicked the back of his knees. Whipping her pistol out Jenna pointed it at his head. "I don't have to warn you about moving again right? Even if it's dark I have a killer aim." Jenna's tone was filled with pure ice. You could tell she despised the soldier.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-07-2011, 04:55 AM

Nik resisted rolling his eyes yet again. Of course he expected hostility from the girl, but he wasn't heartless either. He wouldn't really kill the girl. Hearing someone get out of the water, he guessed that they were close enough to a hide out. This was interesting. Listening to the voice he almost sighed. Another female, and aparently she'd been bathing. Having his eyes covered somewhat annoyed him but it was understandable.

He didn't really answer them as he was disarmed. He still had some other weapons on his person. But they'd have to search him since he wasn't going to tell that to them. He had no reason to. Looking the girl over once he had visibility, he raised an eyebrow. "You don't have to be coldblooded to hurt someone. But, that's a good thing." That much was a relief.

The female was starting to get a bit heavy, with the awkward position she was on him. An effective way to keep him from moving around so much though. The tanned male narrowed his eyes and cursed under his breath when he also heard what the second female said. Those idiots were leaving. They were supposed to group back and Then leave. If he got back he'd have a few stern words with them. Now he was in an even worse predicament. Which only got better when Another person joined their party. This one seemed familiar with the girls. Now it was three against one.

"I don't suppose we can come to an agreement?" he asked, sighing. Then without warning he felt the weight fall off from his back and on his knees. He shot the female a dark look. "Pointing that to me does nothing. If I wanted to do something, I would have tried when there was just you in sight. And frankly, I don't want to take you three on." he informed her as he rolled his shoulders a bit. Taking this time to size up who he was facing. The male seemed to be a little taller than himself.

He stood at a good six foot two the last time he was measured and a weight of one hundred and eighty pounds. Almost all was muscle since they had to be fit and able to take on the more grizzly tasks. Even if he always requested to just do the lesser of the evils. He did smirk, recalling the last comment the man said. Dem, the red head called him. "They are new. So, they're pretty idiotic." Also too eager to prove themselves.

Brigitte was hiding out in an alley, trying to get back to her current residence. She'd heard a group of people walking nearby, so the short haired girl quickly darted behind a pile of rubbish to avoid being detected. She had gone out due to the shortage of food she had. It was getting dangerously low, and she wanted to get at least something else to her hoard before she was forced to resort to cutting back her food. Again.

The slim girl was already getting thinner. Her curls were all over the place, giving her a slightly wild, look as it framed her chiseled features. The pale skin constrasted sharply with her hair and eyes. She would have been a beauty, if not for the bags under her eyes from lack of sleep or lack of proper grooming. While she was not the most blessed in her chest, being only a 34 B, she did have a decent shape. What she lacked on top was made up on the bottom.

It was a good thing her clothes were slightly baggy on her. It disguised what she had. The shirt was a men's shirt she had aquired while searching the abandoned homes. The pants were a little too big, but luckily she'd 'borrowed' a belt to hold them up. She was somewhat short, standing at a height of fix six, so she had to have rolled up the pants a few inches. On her feet were her own shoes, already wearing out, but well taken care of.

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 01:18 AM

Johnny's sapphire eyes glistened as the dusk sun slowly settled downward. He stood up to leave, but seeing as the troops were heading to their tents one by one, he sat back down on the small stool, took out a cigarette, and lit it. As he smoked, he looked around at the dirty, ragged place he was at, and thought back to better times.

It was morning, the sun hit the sky peak at exactly the right time. He woke up to both of his sisters smiling down at him, bugging him to play with them in their vast yard. "I don’t understand how you lost your stuffed bunny down there. It’s lost forever, Emily. Let’s just forget about it. I’ll get the babysitter to ask our mom to buy you a new one." Emily glared at Johnny with an intense stare and gave him a 'hmpf'. Johnny felt sweat dripping down his neck and side burns. Hoping to scare her, he said in his most innocent and concerned voice, "Emily… I don’t know if I would want to go down there. It’s dark, scary, and I could get lost just like your bunny! Do you want me to get lost forever?" It worked. She shook her head and clasped both of her tiny hands onto his sleeves, refusing to let go. Johnny giggled, pried one of her hands off of his sleeves, and held it in his own. Then, he took the other twin's hand, and started walking towards the house. The sun faded out behind them, until it was invisible once more.

Johnny was startled by a noise back into the reality he feared to be in, that his father forced him to be in. He smirked and turned his head towards the noise. Not knowing what’s coming, not knowing what’s beyond the knowledge he does not know, was a lot of fun. Suddenly, a mouse squeakily ran across his dirtied, black boots. His smirk disappeared from his face, disappointment taking it's place. He threw his cigarette aside and walked over to the basket of soapy water to wash his boots. He rubbed one off with a rag, making it at least seem clean, then doing the same for the other one.

He heard a noise again, this time on top of the roof of the cafeteria. Johnny looked at the tents further away, only to see some soldiers on guard, smoking and chatting. He didn’t think much of it because although the cafeteria area was in a terrible state (far from his house) it was pretty solidly built. He settled his deep, blue eyes back on the water and washed his muddy face. "It’s absolutely disgusting how we’re living in this place. I don’t see how these people can find filthy to be a good thing. Having mud all over my good looking face... Ugh!" Johnny scrubbed harder to make sure the rough mud came off.

Nonsensical
Keeper of Keeps

Old 09-13-2011, 12:36 AM

After running for awhile, Frei's stomach started demanding to be fed, yet he couldn't even fulfill such a simple request. In a feeble attempt to quiet the noise, he balled up his left hand into a fist and pressed it firmly against his small stomach.

"I shouldn't have gave away the last of my bread to that woman earlier," he murmured softly to himself.

But she was not only starving, but with child too, his conscience replied.

"True..." Though, even as he said that, he worried if, for just this once, he should have thought about himself first. "No! Thoughts like that make people only concerned for their own well-being. Unlike her, I am still able to find my own food. I'm sure I'll come across something to eat soon enough."

As if on cue, the smell of food filled his senses, enticing him to find the source. Frei removed his hand from his stomach, flung his slender arms at his sides to better balance himself, and ran as fast as he could. He normally didn't follow such basic instincts so thoughtlessly, but his hunger propelled him forward. If anyone had seen him, he would have probably looked like a crazed animal, what with his nose in the air, nostrils flared, and eyes wide open.

Then, just when the smell almost became overpowering, another one mixed in with it - smoke. And a lot of it. The smoke broke his concentration and he came to a halt just before it engulfed him, hindering his vision. "Where am I?" he wondered aloud, as he slowly lowered himself onto his hands and knees. Using his hands to determine a safe path, he cautiously made his way across the rooftop.

Shortly after, the smoke thinned out enough for him to make out where he was going. Relieved to be able to see again, Frei stood up quickly to survey his location, only to sink back down to his knees even quicker. Even though he had never been into this part of town before now, he knew, without a doubt, exactly where he was.

This is where the soldiers stay...!

While Frei may have followed some soldiers around one time - OK, maybe a few dozen times - he had always avoided this area like the plague. How he saw it, only fools walked into the lion's den. Yet, here he was, waltzing in as if being a victim to their cruelty was a long lost dream that had just rose up from his subconscious.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why didn't I pay more attention to where I was going?! Someone could have seen me!

But they didn't.

Someone could have killed me!

But they didn't.

Realizing this, Frei gathered up the courage to get back up and take another look around. Besides some guards neglecting their duties, there was only one other soldier near and he seemed intent on getting his shoes squeaky clean. The cafe, the whole reason he wound up there, wasn't far off either.

I've come this far, it would be a shame to leave empty handed when what I desire - what I need - is within my grasp. Not to mention, it looks close to closing time. There's hardly anyone in there...

Weighing his options, Frei concluded that if he came this far without any mishaps, there was a good chance he could walk away stuffed fuller than he had been in a long, long time. If that wasn't the case, well, he didn't want to even think about what could happen.

Without further ado, Frei jumped his way over to the cafe's roof. The only question on his mind now was: how do I get in? It was obvious he couldn't break in through the roof, so he clambered down to the ground. There, the answer presented itself momentarily by way of a discarded uniform, tossed into the garbage. He couldn't quite reach it, though, and had to climb in to retrieve it. When his feet hit the bottom, a loud clatter resounded. Luckily, it didn't seem to attract any attention. Pulling out the uniform, Frei barely even registered the stains and tears, only that it was pretty small, even for him.

Oh well, it'll have to do
, he thought, as he got out of the garbage to change into them.

Last edited by Nonsensical; 09-13-2011 at 11:24 PM.. Reason: Making it smaller XD

musikfreakx

Old 09-18-2011, 04:22 PM

Juliet grinned at her older brother and took him in. He was still in his uniform, and the thought made Julietta's skin itch and burn. A slight breeze whipped around her and sent a damp lock flying into her eyes, which, using the tip of the dagger, she gently pushed away. Her blue eyes were curious and quizzical as she watched the other, now on his knees.

"But just because we are not coldblooded, doesn't mean we can't hurt you. It's a choice. Everything is a choice now. Unfortunately for you, it seems like you've made quite a few wrong choices. Maybe you'll be given the chance to make the right one, maybe not," she said, and though her words would sound quite cruel coming from someone else, they were not completely toxic.

"Und why would we come to an agreement with you. What do you have to offer," she asked, but she seemed mildly interested. Then again, Juliet had often been told that she could get awards for acting. Half of the time it seemed like she was sincere, half the time it seemed like she was playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse, and she was always the cat. Though, even though no one knew it, one wouldn't expect any different of her. Not after those men. Not after that night.

For a second her breath caught in her throat like she was choking, and she had to force herself from touching her hip bone, where a long and raised scar stretched from the far left side of her rib cage and to the very bottom farther side of her left hip bone. Instead she cleared her throat once and aimed the rifle at the Nazi, the dagger still clutched in her other hand.

Juliet's small bare feet shifted on the ground, finding better balance for her long legs and lithe body. Her eyes not once left those of the Nazi's, but now she didn't speak. She'd let her eyes do the talking. He hadn't yet told her his name, and she was both angered and impressed by this. He could bargain with information, and that much impressed her. Most of the Nazi's they had captured had sputtered out everything they knew within the first second of feeling her knife or Jenna's pistol. This also angered her, because not knowing made her vulnerable and that was one thing she would not have.

A twig snapped not too far away and Juliet's shoulder tensed. Her thigh muscles tensed as if she was about to spring, but for the moment she stayed rooted to the spot. "The woods are no longer safe. We must go back to camp," she said simply, and her eyes finally left the Nazi's, and she looked over Jenna's shoulder. She could see a few flickers of flames, occasionally darkened as shadows danced over them. She could see long lengths of hair flowing as the Gypsy women danced, eyes covered by dark masks of animals.

Demetri stayed silent as he leaned against the tree trunk. He often did more listening than he did talking, more thinking than ordering. He liked to be seen but not always heard, for when he was heard people listened more intently, sunk in the meaning of his words more easily.

He watched the body language of the three others. The man opposite him was now on his knees, and though he didn't look pleased he also didn't look like he was going to attack. Jenna seemed angry, as she almost always did, but her eyes seemed to soften when she glanced at Demetri. Juliet's body tensed involuntarily, and Demetri's brow furrowed. She hadn't been the same for the past two months. She was more business around the others, except for at the nightly fire dances. When she wasn't planning with the Rebel crew she was often alone and not to be bothered.

"Ja, as are many new ones. It's sad really," he said and shook his head, and his words were truly sincere. It seemed no matter how many Nazis fell, or how many turned to the Rebel side, more and more were recruited for the greater evil. More seemed eager to kill, to prove themselves. But to prove what, Demetri wondered. To prove they could be heartless? To prove they could end a life, a human life, without so much as blinking? Demetri's stomach twisted into uncomfortable knots.

At Juliet's comment of the woods, Demetri cracked his knuckles and glanced about. Every shadow was a demon waiting to escape. Every snap of a turning leaf was a killer's foot step, drawing ever so closer to the small group of four. "There's someone over there. I'll check it out. Don't let him out of your sight," he said and nodded to the two females politely, and with the turn of his heel he was gone.

Demetri's agile body moved easily, his muscles actually adding to his smooth movements. A breeze tousled a lock of his wavy blonde hair, tan skin paling in the moonlight. He saw brown locks moving, baggy clothes shifting effortlessly ahead of him. He ducked behind a tree, animal instincts not trusting anything.

He watched the woman for at least five minutes, surveying her body language, her movements, and the emotion on her face. He had learned early on that if you wanted a better hand, you had to work for it, but with patience. The girl walked into an alley, back to a nearby home, and Demetri grimaced. It was her first mistake, and had he been a tad less of a man than he was, he would have used that to his advantage to attack.

"It's not safe here," he said, but put his hands up in a mock surrender to her, letting her know he wouldn't attack. "I won't hurt you. I'm a Rebel," he added, but he knew her eyes were taking in his uniform, the patches of ranking on his chest and that dreaded symbol around his arm.

"I'm a spy. There's a nearby camp, if you'd like me to take you. I won't make you go," his words were even and full of poise and confidence, but of also a gentler nature. He wouldn't make her do anything she didn't want to do.

((Sorry it kinda sucks you guys. I've had a lot going on so I haven't been able to post. I hope you are all still active.))

Last edited by musikfreakx; 09-18-2011 at 06:19 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-18-2011, 06:14 PM

((Bleh....short post sorry guys!))

Hearing the Nazi speak Jenna tisked him. "Oh but that ruins all the fun. I was so hoping you would try something." Her voice was filled with sarcasm and she shook her head, rolling her eyes. She glanced over at Juliet and Demetri waiting to see what they wanted to do.

At every little twig breaking Jenna would tense. Keeping her ears wide open she kept her gaze on the soldier in front of her. As Juliet spoke she half listened to her. She to wanted to know what this man had to offer for an agreement. There was no way they were going to let him go. He had seen to much and there wasn't time to move the camp safely if they let him go.

As she multitasked between listening and thinking, Jenna sheathed her dagger. When Demetri left she looked at Juliet. "I'm going to tie his arms," she said quietly before putting her pistol away. Running over to her towel she dropped earlier she picked it up. Then taking out her dagger once more she cut off a couple strips. Walking back over to Nazi Jenna stood behind him. "Put your hands behind your back slowly. Grab your left wrist with your right hand." Upon coming into the Rebel, she quickly learned how to tie up someone and how to do it right.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-19-2011, 01:04 AM

Nik resisted a heavy sigh when he female started on about the choice thing. Nothing he wouldn't have thought about anyway. "Maybe.." he said, shrugging. It all depended on how this would all end. But he could probably start by now. If he for any reason escaped unharmed, he would try to make sure nobody else would try to find the place they were staying at. To have so many people at once was a surefire sign of their home. There could be more gypsies. He would not want to be held responsible for being the cause of their deaths or capture.

"Insurance on your camp not being attacked, maybe?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "And my word on never to return." He didn't even know if he could retrace his steps on coming here. Nor did he want to know the exact location of the camp. If he knew that, then he knew he wouldn't be allowed to really escape. He would know too much.

A small part of them hated them. For catching him and holding him here against his will. But the other accepted it. It had been his own fault, and he would accept the consequences. The german Nazi wouldn't give them anything that could be used against him though. But, he could try to offer some other forms of assistance. So long as he wasn't going to be forced to take action against his side. Whatever that is.

He nodded at the male's comment. The new soldiers that came, the less Proper training they'd have. They all had a distorted view on things and wouldn't hesitate to kill one of the enemy. He had tried in recent years to at least teach them some form of restraint. To not be so eager to kill. It was futile though.. Something the spy would know. He hadn't realized the uniform until he'd taken a closer look. It was a small surprise to find a rebel spy. He'd heard of it, but never thought it'd be true. Now he was proven wrong.

Upon hearing he was going to have his arms tied, he frowned. Standing up slowly, to not alarm her, he did as she said. It would have been harder to stand with his arms tied than not. "I already said I wasn't going to do anything..." Once he gave his word, he'd usually do his best to keep it.

Crouching lower out of sight, she knew someone was coming closer. Looking around for something to use, she almost growled. There wasn't much. Except the trash bin lid she could use to smack the person on the head. Mentally cursing herself for choosing such a secluded and dead end area to hide in, her body tensed. Ready to either put up a fight, or hopefully run around them. She knew she'd never be able to take down a person in her current state. All she needed was to catch them off guard.

What she wasn't prepared for was a male speaking to her. Looking up, she took in his words. Of course it wasn't safe. But she'd heard of there being some form of resistance. His tone seemed honest. They all do at first.. Straightening up, considering she had been found out, Brigitte took notice of his clothes, or uniform. Instantly her blue eyes narrowed and instinctively she stepped back from him. Her mind on the other hand, was thinking things through. He said he was a spy, and offered her to take her to a camp.

If he was an actual Nazi, she would have been dead, or taken away to the concentration camps. He didn't sound hostile. Studying his face and eyes, she frowned. "You could be a very good liar.." Her tone was questioning and almost a hint of accusation. She hadn't had to use her voice for a couple of weeks, so it sounded odd to her. Somewhat rough, but still feminine and soft. Not too loud, considering she didn't want to alert anyone that could have been lurking.. She had seen soldiers lie and not even give a hint of the deception. Needless to say, she wasn't about to trust someone dressed as a Nazi so easily. Even if he said he was a spy.

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2011, 11:56 PM

After Johnny scrubbed the muck off of his handsome, European face, his pale skin was visible at last. Although he hardly tanned even after training in the boiling sun all day, he had a slight tan line nonetheless. He stood up and walked over to the garbage bin to throw away his empty cigarette box, only to find a strange looking boy in front of the bin. The boy reminded Johnny of the first time he met his step-brother by his father’s mistress.

It was on an early spring day, just before Johnny’s baby-sitter died, that his father told everyone the news. The only reason he told them then was because the boy’s mother was gravely ill and the father had decided to adopt him. The boy was the same age as Johnny. His twin siblings looked over-joyed, but Johnny pondered on how his mother felt. With one sibling holding his right hand, the other his left, he walked outside to meet his half-brother. At the bottom of the steps leading to their house stood a pale boy with brunette hair and green eyes. He actually didn’t look too bad. He had the nose of his father and the eyes and hair of his sweet, baby-sitter mother.

Johnny let go of his two sibling’s hands, walked down the steps, and looked into the eyes of the mistress’ child his father bred. Then, he smiled, took the boy’s hand, and walked toward the garden. Once there, he let go of his hand and asked him as politely as possible what his name was. Johnny wanted to know it before declaring a full on war, but the boy didn’t respond. He looked so fragile and frightened that Johnny sighed and told the boy that he wouldn’t hurt him. That he’d be his friend and that as long as he listened to him and obeyed his wishes, they would get along just fine.

A few years passed by and Johnny and the boy he thought he’d never get along with were the best of friends. At least, they were until Johnny’s mother sent the boy to America to study. Johnny couldn’t believe that they would take away his best friend, beside his twin sisters, of course. Yet, he knew his step-brother would be able to get into the heart of his father’s business this way.

Now, Johnny looked at the boy in front of him who made these memories resurface. He didn’t know how or what his half-brother was doing, but he wished he did. As he had done a long time ago, Johnny politely asked this newcomer, for he had never seen him around, what his name was.

Nonsensical
Keeper of Keeps

Old 10-31-2011, 10:59 PM

Frei looked down at his newly acquired attire in satisfaction. Sure, it was a little tight, definitely smelly-it had been in the garbage, after all-, dirty enough to make him feel like scrubbing his skin until it bled, and torn in several places, but it would work. I just need to stand tall and act like one of them, Frei thought. He cleared his throat in preparation to tackle on his role only to falter but a moment later. He realized he didn't know how the Nazis acted within the campsite. Are they like little obedient dogs, even in here? Or maybe more like those drunk, nonchalant guards? What if the majority are always cruel and the guards are just an exception? What if they are actually crueler when drunk? What if... Like a tornado, the neverending "what-if's" whirled around inside his head, leaving disaster in its wake. How could I ever think this suicidal mission was a good idea?!

Just as Frei managed to calm his racing thoughts and heartbeat, he looked up to find the previously dirty Nazi striding towards him. Even though the Nazi was young, he walked with such an authoritive air that apprehension struck Frei to the core. Could it be that I've already been discovered? he wondered and swallowed nervously. He had to suppress his usual fight or flight knee-jerk reaction and appear composed. It proved difficult, however, and he couldn't help but size the Nazi up as he came to a halt before him. He was at least six feet tall, held some power in this hell hole, and could more than likely hold his own in a brawl. Knowing this, Frei was surprised to see the soft, reminiscent expression that lingered on the Nazi's face and the tone in which he used to ask him of his name, a tone akin to kindness. How ironic.

Deciding formality was the best path to take, Frei stared into the Nazi's pale blue eyes, held out his hand and said, "My name is Rayne. Who are you?"