View Poll Results: What are you going to do?
Joining? 21 58.33%
Not Joining? 1 2.78%
Yay a Poll! 18 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-25-2009, 10:50 PM

"Oh, well sorry about your parents." He said flatly. "You'll find out that your life here won't be to bad." Raien added with a hint of kindness. He wasn't exactly happy about being dragged away from his meal. Now he would have to have Holly go clean it up. If he could find her.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 11-25-2009, 10:54 PM

"Well, that's wonderful, so was the entire week I spent at a rave bar a few blocks from here," Anniebelle grinned, playing with one of the spiked labrets in her lip.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 11-27-2009, 08:34 PM

((Back what did I miss))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-29-2009, 10:13 PM

{hey. nothing really. I have writers block again though.}

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2009, 03:30 PM

((sorry for the lack of posts, Finals and thanksgiving have stopped my computer time and now college is going to continue to consume a lot of it...hopefully I'll be able to come back on soon >.<))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-01-2009, 09:46 PM

{Okey dokey. Good luck with college :D}

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 12-15-2009, 11:29 AM

Anniebelle sighs, "It's awfully quiet." She laid her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. "I haven't been in a surrounding this peaceful in the longest time. Maybe my insomnia will go away." After a while she fell asleep curled up, tucking her knees into her chest, leaning against the wall.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-15-2009, 05:40 PM

Raien frowned when the girl fell asleep. He bent down and lifted her up carrying her to his room. He opened the door and walked into the extra bedroom for slaves and layed her on the bed frowning. He closed the door and sat down at the table staring off into space.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 12-16-2009, 09:16 PM

She woke up almost two hours into her slight sleep, more or less nap, seeing that she couldn't sleep any longer. She found her book bag laid beside her on the bed, she changed her clothes and brushed her hair out. She let out a long sigh, seeing though that there was nothing to be done, she paced the floor out of boredom.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-16-2009, 09:20 PM

Raien was startled when he could hear Anniebelle's foot steps in the small room. He walked over and knocked on the door before opening it. "I see you're up now." He said flatly noticing that the food was off his table. Holly must have come in while he was day dreaming.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 12-30-2009, 07:50 PM

Anniebelle turns and face Raien. "Yes, I'm up. I could sleep anymore..insomnia is still far too active." She laughed, "I'm just about like you, I don't really sleep because I can't anymore."

broadway_princessxo34

Old 12-30-2009, 09:30 PM

Raien flashed a grin showing his fangs to Anniebelle. "I so wish I could sleep but then again why waist the time." He turned to the doorway and went to open it. "HOLLY!" He screamed then walked back to where he had been. Holly came running in. "Yes sir?" She said bowing slightly. "What do I always need in the morning?" He asked sarcastically. Holly glanced at Anniebelle then back at Raien. She quickly ran out of the room. "Is there anything you need?"

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 01-04-2010, 10:27 PM

Anniebelle stretched then adjusting her posture, laughing reminiscing on a day more than seven years ago. It was Halloween she was thinking about the chilly Autumn night, the first year she dressed in the beautiful vampire costume her Mother made her. I was the first year her Mother let her trick-or-treat by herself, it was was past her curfew..it was the first time she had ever seen a group of vampires. The one that caught her attention, the one that looked back, catching her eyes, she turned around, he walked up to her, he placed his hand one her cheek, she closed her eyes, and when she opened them, they were gone..vanished. A grin drew up on her face, she took a deep breath. "Why am I so one of a kind," She laughed. "My memories still daze me."

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 01-06-2010, 03:37 AM

((Hey I'm going to quit temperarily. If you could keep my profile but just not have her be in the roleplay yet I would really love it I just need a lot of time to unwind and I just need a break from some roleplays ok. If you can't keep my profile I'll decide if I make a new one or keep up with this if the answer is no if it's yes I loves you foeva))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 01-06-2010, 08:06 PM

{Sure....I'll keep it up}

chloealexandria

Old 06-12-2010, 08:06 PM

Personality: shy, stubborn, doesnt like people vey much, likes it rough. becareful i might tell the truth and you wont always like it.
How i became a slave: i have no family. ive always taken care of myself, i was captured by some slave drivers while traveling through the forrest,
Apperrance:long brunette hair, green eyes, pale skin, weighs 100lbs, height 5'4

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-14-2010, 01:38 AM

(Please read the rules. Profiles are not accepted when you don't follow the rules.)

Kashira
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2010, 04:10 PM

(I sent my profile in an e-mail I hope this works.)

Kashira
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2010, 06:47 PM

Maidora sneezes as she walks out of the fireplace. "So stuffy." She looks around the place wondering who her new master will be. She sees a man (Raien) walk by and he looks like he halfway knows what he is doing so she walks up to him and says, "My name is Maidora and I've come here from my previous master under his orders to find a new one here. You are obviously the owner of this place and I'm asking you to show me to my quarters and if there's a master available it would be most generous of you to show me to him/her." Seeing he looked a little surprised at her forthwith manner she tried to console him on the matter. "I may be a servant but I'm not weak. I serve whom I serve and no one else. I came here on my master's orders and I hope that you do not find me objectionable."

Last edited by Kashira; 06-23-2010 at 06:49 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-23-2010, 07:34 PM

Raien looked suprised and didn't say a word to her. Instead he called "Holly get over here!" He called and walked away, just as she popped up behind the new girl. Silently she waited till he left. "Hiya. I'm Holly, I was kind spying on you guys. You shouldn't talk to him like that or he might get kind of upset. I'll show you where you'll be staying. And if any new masters show up I'll be sure to let you know." A slight smile crossed her lips. "Although the way you acted as if he were the same as everyone else was rather funny."

Kashira
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-25-2010, 08:33 PM

"He is the same as everyone else until my master tells me otherwise. It's better for me if I state my place first, that way he will be less likely to beat me later. He has no mastership over me unless he is at least a thousand years older than I or has a higher station. I was treated badly where I used to be because I thought myself lower but I will not make the same mistake here. Nope!" Maidora didn't want her to think that she was mean so she added more to her already too long speech. "It's nice to have someone kind though. I hope that we become close and that I get a master soon. My master was kind to me but his order was direct in that I should find a master as soon as possible. Do you read?" Maidora thought of all her books in her extra-dementional bag. Her loving master put a spell on it that only she would use it and that it would have extra room in it. Lovely, right?!?!?

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-28-2010, 03:29 PM

"Read? Yeah, I do. I don't have many books anymore but when I did I would read day in and day out." Holly said with a smile. "I don't have much of anything anymore. I haven't had a kind master who got me anything. You're lucky. Come on this way." Walking down a long hallway you could almost pretend it was a small hotel. The doors weren't very far apart and the rooms were about the size of a single person college dorm room, if not smaller. There was a dresser and bed in the room. Pretty much that was it. "I'd suggest you don't spend to much time in the room. It gets really depressing after a little while."

Kashira
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-28-2010, 04:29 PM

"Thank you for your kindeness. Have many masters come in?" Thinking on it Maidora could just cast the I Ching or perhaps her tarot cards to find out what will happen to her. "If one does not come soon I shall have to go searching for one and that will certainly not do..."

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-28-2010, 04:32 PM

"I don't know. There are a few but not to many. I'm sure some more will come." Holly mumbled quietly. She didn't really know what to say. "Um.. I really hate to break it to you but you're the slave not the master. You should be happy not to have a master at this point in time. Anyway. I'll be going now."